Grandpa Joseph Pt. 02

Story Info
Grandfather gets closer to his granddaughter.
2.7k words
4.3
59.9k
45

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aanonimit
aanonimit
36 Followers

I didn't know how hot blooded my beautiful voluptuous granddaughter really was, not until our first sexual encounter, that took place several hrs ago. But I think I had a feeling, the sec I took that paddle to her firm round young behind, that she was a little nympho deep inside, that needed to discover her true calling.

The first clue came when she was lying there on my knees wanting me to hit her, almost begging for it. Her ample bosoms smashed against the side of my thigh, shoving her round firm ass in my face, an ass that was accentuated by her tiny waist. It took every ounce of my strength to stop myself from tearing off her nighty and panties and giving her pussy the 'beating' of its life, with my hard cock.

Since the first day I saw her, the day I went to pick her and her mother up at the airport .I was astonished that kid had a body of a woman fully developed with heavy tits that bounced with every step she took and a behind that was lush round, high and firm.

I felt my dick get hard looking at her, but pushed away any naughty thoughts as she was a kid and my kid at that, all that was left of my son. As the days followed, her presence in the house drove me wild, thinking of fucking her brains out, touching and squeezing her big tits knowing she would have big nipples, well hoping she would have huge areolas and nipple to go with her big tits.

So I could suck on them all day. Used to jack-off day and night since the day they landed, the image of her laying on her bed only a few doors away was madding and driving me crazy.

As the months passed I wanted her only more, and the fact that she was my granddaughter didn't come into consideration. To tell you the truth I didn't give a dam. When I saw her I only saw, tits, pussy and ass. Felt like a lion that hasn't been feed for a long while.

Well that was the reality, haven't had sex with my wife in ages, she is more into the ladies groups arranging this and that. More interested in spending my money then getting me off. When she turned 50 she happily announced that she wasn't interested in sex. She didn't mind if I found release outside as long and it was discreet. Which I did on occasion, long before her announcement, even had a few mistresses along the years that 'took care' of me in return of me 'taking care' of them financially.

But as I got older I found myself getting bored and tired with all the young women that would do anything for money & found that my cock lost interest in all the young cunt that was offered to me.

So from time to time, once in a few months found some young thing to polish my cock of. But nothing more. This was going on for a while, almost 5 yrs now. And then the heavens shown down upon me, sending me ElilKani, who had a body of a goddess and had my cock hard 24-7 starving for her, drooling all the time like I was a young man starving for a woman's body, the addition of her being my granddaughter & shy to boot only added to the attraction on my part.

Was breaking my mind as to how I should approach this situation. How to turn a good obedient girl into a sex starved nymph. The fact that she was my grandchild, or that my wife and her mother were around, were huge obstacles. That would take time and precise planning. And then her mom goes and commits suicide, freezing any and all moves, putting a stop to all my fantasies turning into reality.

There is no love lost between me and my wife, she was an arranged marriage that was convenient more to my father then me. As any obedient son I had to do whatever was ordered, without questions. As the family's name was more important than my personal pleasure. So when I was told that I would marry her, because of her family's wealthy and connection. That in turn would further my family's prestige and name, I did it. Had sex only to have a son and later on did it as a duty until I got the reprieve. But unknowingly she gave me the gift my heart desired my granddaughter and for that

I will always be thankful to her. Because she put her literally into my lap 'with a bow on', she created a situation that allowed me to know what a slutty little nymph I had in Eili. At the same time allowing Eili to discover all on her own, what a hungry little slut she was.

So finding her rubbing her perfect smooth ass against me after my wife left for her spa day, wasn't such a shock. Was going to take my time seducing her but she beat me to the punch. All the better, unknowingly she was slipping into her 'place' without any pressure or guidance from me. Which was so much more stimulating than me conning her would have ever have been.

Now I had the upper hand. The fact that she was a virgin was mind blowing and very satisfying. As I felt that now after all these yrs I was getting back my lost youth. Now, I was doing this for my pleasure alone and I would make sure that she would keep on being mine, for as long as I got a hard on naturally or drug induced. Didn't want any young buck coming along and stealing that pussy from me. My taking her virginity was my seal of ownership over her body.

After a long night of fucking I lay utterly exhausted, lying on the bed next to her perfectly fucked body. It was earlier afternoon and she was sleeping deeply. She lay next to me on her back, one hand covering her eyes the other palm down on her stomach. I was awake drinking in her youth, I bet every part of her body pained. And was all wet and sticky with her juices and my cum. Oh man how many times had I cum into that tight cunt, I lost count.

Towards the end she had started to plead and beg for me to cum, cause she couldn't take it anymore, her swollen wet clitoris was very sensitive, to the point of pain.

A shudder of pleasure ran through me, looking down at myself, a sharp contrast was evident; my old skin sprinkled with white hairs, most of my pubic hairs were white as snow, highlighting my large dark brown penis that lay soft and wilted on my hairy balls and on my left thigh. Even though I was exhausted I got a tingling feeling in my cock that was shocking at my age, taken into consideration that I had fucked her for hours, in the early morning after my wife left and again after a few hrs, when she woke me, riding my already hard cock, she was like fucking Viagra.

Thinking about all the ways I used and would use her young body sent another tremor through my cock and belly. I couldn't help myself any longer as my cock started to get hard and ooze pre-cum. I moved closer to her, sliding my hands up her body and tweaked her plumped out nipples, while rubbing and humping my prick on her thigh.

"oh baby I want to suckle your big tits? Let grandpa suck those beautiful tits" I said hotly aloud even though she wasn't awake yet to give her approval. I tilted my head down and bit lightly on her right nipple, while kneading and pulling on her left. Eli gasped and clutched at the back of my head. Instinctively her legs opened and I threw my leg over her so I could rub her pussy with my knee while still suckling and humping my hard swollen prick on my slutty girl's inner thigh. Her hands were running through my hair and the back of my head and she started to gasp and sigh. I could feel her cunt juice flowing mingled with my cum, her pussy was so hot against my leg.

I climbed up over her and spread her legs in front of me, ready and willing. What a hungry little slut I had. I kissed her from her red swollen nipples, slowly down her firm, taught belly. She gasped and moaned louder as I got closer to her love hole. Gently, I spread her swollen lips further apart until she was completely open before me, and I knelt down and ever so gently, licked up her slick wet clit.

"OH!! OH! Ummmm!! Grandpaaaa" she moaned.

I licked her again, but this time I paid special attention to my little slut's love button. I licked her in small circles and gently kissed her sweet hot cunt. Eli was writhing and bucking all over the bed, so I took her by her legs and pushed her knees up to my shoulders.

"Oh grandpa!! ooooh grandpa! Ohhhhhh...what are you doing to meeeeee??!!" she gasped.

I was going to teach my little slut what pleasure really felt like, and I couldn't think, just felt and knew that her pussy tasted so good, her tastes mingled up with my cum and it was so hot. I licked her up and down her pussy lips, kissing and sucking them while holding her legs up so she couldn't move. When I rimmed her little asshole, she squealed in delight.

"mmmm , you like that Eli... ahh?" I asked.

"Oh yes grandpa, I do! Don't stop, please!"

While I licked and sucked her young clit, I slid my finger up into her hot swollen cunt hole, gently and slowly moving it in and out. Eli was clutching the sides of the bed bucking and moaning. I pulled my finger out, wet and slick from her pussy juice and my cum and inserted it into her little asshole, while sucking harder on the swollen hot sensitive clit. This drove her insane. But, I didn't want to make her come just yet. She was breathless and gasping but I stopped.

"But...but why did you stop grandpa! Oh please grandpa don't stop!" she begged.

"Ooh, I am far from finished with you young lady...grandpa is going to show you what it feels like to become a woman. His woman!

I positioned myself between her knees and placed the tip of my cock at her swollen tight hole. I swear I wanted to explode right there all over again. I wanted to ram her cunt hard and fast, I wanted to pound her hot little pussy.

I wanted to fuck her so hard and grind my dick into her. But after the hrs of fucking her virgin pussy wasn't used to, I needed to be careful with her. I didn't want to hurt her too badly, and I wanted her to enjoy getting fucked. I was her grandpa, and it was up to me to make sure that my little slut had the best.

Carefully, I inserted the tip. Eli let out a small cry and tried to move away from me, but I had her pinned down so that she couldn't escape.

"Don't move, don't! Just let grandpa put it in. Eli, trust me, relax...it will be alright. You have to get use to being fucked, your hot tight hole has to get use to cock my dear" I whispered to her.

"Oh grandpa. But it hurts so. ooooh god it hurts. My pussy is really sensitive..." she cries as I push my cock some more into her tight wet hole.

"I know baby, I know. Just for a minute, I promise. Then you will get use to it. You like fucking grandpa, no?"

"oh yes, I love fucking you grandpa. It feels so good" Eli moans and cries, lying still trying to relax.

Oh her pussy was so swollen and tight! I took my time, and gently moved in and out until I buried my hot hard cock deep into Eli's hot cunt. My cock was jammed tight and I filled her pussy all the way to the base of my prick.

"it's all in...deep in, all the way...you're my good little slut. My good little girl". I cooed; lying there with my rock hard cock rammed deep in my granddaughters pussy. Didn't move a muscle, just lay there on top of her and run my fingers through her hair until she stops crying and gets over the initial shock of having her pussy invaded by my 11 ½ inch cock.

"Grandpa u r soo big, too big... it's soo big! But It feels good!" she gasped with pain and pleasure.

I smiled at her and say "I know my little nympho, relax, just relax, it's just because you're not used to being fucked & I'm going to make you feel good now...I promise."

Slowly I move my cock in and out of her. Controlling my urge to screw that hot little cunt hard. I play with her clit while I screw her tight little pussy. I angled my cock a little to the left, and up. that's where her G-Spot is supposed to be, and bingo there it is.

My slutty little nymphos eyes get really wide; she's gasping, whimpering and moaning loudly. "Oh grandpa. I think I'm cumming. I'm cumminggg. Oh myyyy Goood grandpa that fells like heavennnnn!!"

I feel her pussy clamp down hard around my throbbing cock, and I feel my whore's hot love juices gush out of her swollen little fuck whole and all over my rock hard cock. "Oh FUCK! OH,oooohhh you're going to make your grandpa squirt his love juice all up inside you!! OH you naughty little slut! UUUUGHGGGHGHHHHH!!"

I shout as I feel my dick spasm so hard that I see white lights and fell myself squirt hot cum deep inside my little girls love hole, I keep pumping her tight hole as her vagina milks ever drop from my cock.

I rolled over exhausted and she comes with me, I hold her close to my body, my wet, limp cock resting against my baby's thigh. Eli has a mixture of her juices and more of my cum oozing out of her cunt hole.

She is breathless and her heart is pounding as I hold her close to me. "Is your little cunt okay baby?" I quietly ask as I kiss her forehead and hug her close.

"Yes grandpa, my cunt is sensitive but it doesn't hurt as much anymore. That was wonderful grandpa. It felt wonderful. I love fucking"

"Grandpa knows where to touch you. How to make you feel wonderful, as you are grandpa's little whore. Knew this the first time I saw you." I smile "...that u would be a cock hungry nympho and I'm so happy to find out that my thoughts were correct".

From that day on every time my wife goes out I take Eli to a hotel or my office and fuck the living daylights out of her hungry cunt. She loves every min of it and asks for me, even coming to my room at night when my wife is asleep besides me, touching me and stroking me off quietly making sure we don't wake her.

And when I can't stand it any more we move to her bedroom and I fuck her until she cries for me to stop, but I keep fucking her until my cock hurts or until its time for my wife to wake up.

We even take advantage of my wife's need for discipline & I take Eili into my office to be spanked on a weekly basis, just now the spanking is done when Eili is bare assed naked & I finger fuck her or use Ben Wa ball inserted into her tight dripping hole before I start spanking her, which only added to the whole experience.

Eli knows she is my slut and that her body and hungry pussy hole are mined alone, to use as I like. Whenever I call, no matter what she is doing or where she is, she stops everything and comes to satisfy her horny old grandpa. She is the slut every man should have as lover, daughter, granddaughter and wife.

aanonimit
aanonimit
36 Followers