Grandpa Owns Her Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,179 Followers

"Yes Mistress, I am."

"Not for long." With that she plunged the big dildo into her juicy wet hole.

Janine screamed at the pain, and thought how this was worse than getting fisted. Mistress just pounded away at her, bringing her to the edge of pain and pleasure.

"Oh yeah, bitch, take that big dildo, in that wet hole."

"Yes Mistress, please don't stop!"

As Mistress fucked her violently, she reached down, and started pinching Janine's, rock hard nipples. That's all Janine needed, and she was bucking against the dildo, trying to somehow get more inside her. Little did she know, she had all thirteen inches, already deep inside her.

"Do you want to cum whore?"

"Yes Mistress, please I need to cum."

Mistress pulled the dildo out quickly, and told her that Mistress comes first, not the whore. "Now get up my sweet piece of fuckmeat. Mistress took off the strap on, and handed it to Janine.

"Now it's your turn to fuck me."

Mistress helped Janine put on the strap on, but not with out, taking her hard nipples, into her mouth. Mistress sucked on her nipples, until they were sore, and red. Then Mistress laid down on the bed, on her back. She spread her legs wide, exposing her shaved pussy.

"Now get up here, and fuck me."

Janine climbed up on the bed, and spread Mistress' legs a bit further. She slid the dildo into her pussy, making her moan, and cry out from the pleasurable feeling.

"That's it slut, go back and forth, and fuck me."

Janine did as she was told, until she was now pounding her Mistress, while she called her dirty names. Janine loved it. She loved it almost as much as being used by men. All she wanted to do was please her Mistress, so she pounded her harder, and harder.

"Oh yes bitch, I am going to cum."

Mistress, started flailing her arms, and screaming she was cumming. Janine kept pounding her until Mistress screamed for her to stop.

"Stop, I can't take anymore. You really are a dirty whore, and I love it!"

"Thank you Mistress."

Janine pulled the strap on out of her pussy, and got up off the bed.

Take off the dildo, and lick it clean whore."

Janine did as she was told, and as she was cleaning off the dildo, Mistress got up and went back downstairs.

"She really is a hot piece of meat," Mistress said to Grandpa as she walked into the room.

"Thank you Terri."

"By the way, I never let her cum."

"That's okay, one of us will go up and finish her off."

With that Grandpa offered his granddaughter, to one of the other men, that had not gotten a chance, to violate her yet. He quickly obliged, and headed for the stairs.

He walked in to see Janine, just standing there. She hadn't moved an inch, since Mistress had left the room.

"What are you doing over there bitch, get over here and service me."

"Yes Sir."

Janine loved cock, so she had no problem, having this one fill her mouth.

He fucked her and used her, just as the other ones before, but this one would let her cum.

"Cum for me you fucking whore!"

"Oh yes Sir!"

Her juices started flowing, all over his cock. His cock was now glistening, from her wetness, which only made him pound her harder. Even after she had a mind blowing orgasm, she was begging for more.

"Ride me bitch!"

He climbed up on the bed, and laid down on his back. She straddles him, and went to sit on his big cock, when he said, "No bitch, turn around. I want to see your ass, not your face."

She tuned around and lowered herself, on his rock hard cock. The minute she felt him inside, she wanted it all. She forced her cunt, all the way down on his big cock, and let her cunt swallow him up. He grabbed her by her hips, and forced her, up, and down on his cock.

"That's it, slut, ride my cock."

"Yes Sir, oh I love it."

"I have to eat you slut."

He roughly pulled her off of him, and made her straddle his face. He darted his tongue, in and out, of her dripping wet hole. She had never had her pussy sucked, with such force before. He was raping her pussy, with his tongue. As he sucked her hole dry, he slid a finger inside her tight ass.

"Cum again, cum all over my face, I want it all, I want to taste your cum!"

She didn't need much coaxing, as she flooded his face, with her juices. His face was covered in it.

"Did you like that bitch?"

"Yes Sir, very much Sir."

"Come over here and kiss me, and taste your own juices."

She brought her mouth to his, and they shared a sloppy, perverted kiss. She tasted her juice, and loved the way she tasted.

"Now it's my turn to cum, sweet slut."

He laid her down, on her back, on the bed. He violently spread her legs, and examined her pussy. He began fingering her, and getting her ready for his cock. All you could hear in the room, was his fingers, slapping against the wetness, he caused.

"You ready for me whore?"

"Yes Sir, please fuck me."

"I'm not just going to fuck you, I'm going to pound you, like the whore you are."

He plunged his cock, deep inside her pussy. He began fucking her hard and fast, and Janine knew, he was close to cumming.

"Play with your tits, squeeze them, and pinch your nipples."

Them minute Janine pinched her own nipple, she screamed for him to fuck her really hard. She loved the feeling of another person pinching her nipples, but she never thought her own fingers, could feel just as good.

"Oh yeah bitch, and I'm going to cum deep inside your pussy."

And without another word, he shot his hot load deep inside her pussy. She could feel his cum coating the insides of her, and shooting deep into her.

When he was done cumming, he didn't move for a minute. He just lay on top of her, breathing heavy.

When he got himself together, he climbed off her, got dressed, and just left. She was still lying there with her legs spread, when Grandpa walked into the room.

"Get cleaned up, and get some rest. You have done well today, and I want you completely rested, for the plans I have for you tomorrow."

"Yes Master."

Grandpa went back downstairs, to his friends, and Janine got cleaned up. When she was finished, she laid down, and drifted off to sleep, with the thoughts of the day's events, running through her head. She would have the most peaceful sleep she has ever had.

To be continued.....but only of the votes are good :)

NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,179 Followers
12