Grandpa Owns Her Ch. 06

Story Info
She can't do it anymore.
4.5k words
4.58
129.8k
58

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,174 Followers

Janine's eyes began to open as the sun shined through the open window. The digital alarm clock on the night stand read 6:30 A.M. Janine's first thoughts, was that of the use she endured at her father's, and grandfather's hands, the night before. She immediately looked to see if anyone was in the bed next to her. No one was there, but there was a note on the pillow. She picked up the note, and struggled to read the words, still not awake yet, and able to focus. Janine left the note on the bed, got up, and walked to the bathroom to pee, and throw some water on her face to try and wake up. She finished up in the bathroom and went back to read the note. It read: We will be out for the day. There's food in the refrigerator. Do not go anywhere. It was signed: Your Masters.

I couldn't explain why, but my first reaction was to go and check the doors to see if they were bolted shut. They weren't. The fact that I was doing this, made me seriously consider if I was really where I wanted to be. I walked to the kitchen to make some coffee, and think. While the coffee machine started, I got a cup from the cupboard, and began to cry. "Why am I crying?" I thought to herself. "I wanted this," I said out loud, the tone sounding more like a question than a statement.

This was the first time I had sat down and thought about the magnitude of the events of the past weeks. I didn't feel my wants and needs of being used were wrong, I knew it was wrong to be doing it with my father and grandfather. As I poured my coffee, I realized that I knew I had to leave. Figuring they didn't lock the doors because they assumed, as I did, this is what I wanted, and would never leave. Without finishing my coffee, I headed upstairs to pack my things. I would leave while they were gone, out of fear of not wanting to leave when they came back.

I had no idea where I would go, or what I would do, but I knew I couldn't stay here anymore. As I packed I thought about finding someone that could satisfy my need to be used. I was hoping I could find a man, some day, that would want to use me the way father, and grandfather did. It will all be okay, as long as I get out of the situation I now find myself in.

I didn't have many things to pack, so I was on my way at the door quickly. I stopped as I opened the door, knowing I would miss them, as wrong as that may be. I continued out the door, and walked to the garage where my car had been parked all this time. There was an inch of dust covering the entire car. It seemed I had been here longer than even I remember. I got in and started the car up, and put my car in drive, crying again as I drove down the driveway and turned towards the parkway.

Getting further and further away from grandfather's house, it felt as if a great rock was lifted off my shoulders. Coming to the realization that I really did not want to be used at the hands of my father and grandfather. I enjoyed what they were doing to me, and blocking out the fact that is was them, I did whatever they wanted. "How could I have done this?" I questioned myself. Speeding down the parkway, felt as if I was driving into a new life. It felt great.

I drove for what felt like a year, but in actuality was only about 5 hours. Ending up somewhere in Delaware, I turned into the parking lot of a diner to get something to eat. I sat in a small booth, and waited for the waitress. Already knowing what I wanted, there was no need for the menu she attempted to hand me, so she took my order, and noticed my accent. "I love your accent, where are you from?" she asked.

"Originally, from Brooklyn N.Y."

"Wow, we don't see too many New Yorker's here!"

"Yeah, I used to enjoy living in the city, but I'm looking for a country life now." I lied. I couldn't tell her the truth about what I had done, and that I was actually running away.

"Well, you enjoy yourself here, and I hope we see a lot more of you," she said with the biggest, and friendliest smile I had ever seen. I thought to myself that she was so nice, and staying here might be okay. Being five hours away, should be far enough. They would never come look for her this far.

Just before my mind began to drift off, I noticed and older man, about 65, staring at me from a table across the diner. When eye contact was made, he winked at me. I quickly turned away, not knowing how to react. Feeling butterflies in my stomach, I looked his way again, and noticed him sitting with a woman, about the same age as myself. I looked back at him, and he licked his lips slow, and I quickly turned away, and stared down at my table.

Thank goodness my order came, so I wouldn't have to think about father, grandfather, or the dirty old man across the diner. The food was great, and I ate quickly. I did want to get back on the road again, trying to get as far away as possible. Getting the waitress' attention, I asked for the check, and got up to use the bathroom, and then walked to the cashier to pay. As I walked into the parking lot to head out of there, but the woman that was with the old pervert, was coming up behind me saying, "Excuse me."

I turned, and answered, "Yes, can I help you?"

Actually looking more closely at her now, I noticed she was very pretty. She was about the same weight as myself, 195lbs., long blond hair, approximately 5 feet 4 inches tall, and she had a bigger chest than me. A lot bigger.

"I'm sorry to bother you." "I'm the woman that was sitting with the older man inside."

"Yes, I saw you."

"The I will assume you also noticed him winking at you?"

"Oh great!" I thought to myself. This woman wants to fight for her man, and I am way to tired for this, or any of this nonsense.

"Yes, I'm sorry." "I didn't do anything to provoke that," I said in my defense.

"Oh yes I know that," she said with a friendly smile. "My name is Erica, what's yours?"

"I'm Janine," I said as she took my hand in hers.

"The reason I stopped you because we overheard you telling the waitress, you are from N.Y.C."

"Yes, that's right."

"We were wondering if you would like to go sightseeing with us?"

After seeing how nice the waitress was, I just thought these people were also very nice. I would soon find out just how nice they wanted to be.

"Sure I would love that!" I said.

"Great, let me go get Mr.Clark, and I will be right back."

I remember thinking, "Why did she call him Mr. Clark?" Maybe it was her boss, or something like that. Seeing them sitting together I just assumed they were a couple. I pushed it out of my mind, and would wait to see if they brought it up.

As they walked out of the diner, I noticed Erica kind of followed behind him, not next to him. Thinking that was a bit strange, I looked at the old pervert, and he winked at me again. He walked up to me and held out his hand, "I am Mr.Clark, and what is your name?"

"I'm Janine," I said, as I held my hand out to his. He grabbed it a bit rougher than I had expected, and was looking me right in the eyes, almost hypnotizing me. I could not fathom any reason why this man looking at me this way, had turned me on so much. I could feel myself getting wet, and my pussy began to throb. I swear, just the way Erica was looking at me, told me she knew exactly what was going through my mind.

I left my car in the parking lot of the diner, after learning Mr. Clark had a lot of pull in the town I had driven into. I followed them to his car, and Erica opened the car door for me. I sat down in the back seat, expecting her to sit in front, but she slid into the back seat beside me. Mr. Clark was already behind the wheel, waiting for Erica to be securely in, before pulling out of the parking lot.

"I will drive through town, and if you see anywhere you would like to stop, just let me know Janine."

"Yes Mr. Clark, thank you." I said as politely as possible, for a New Yorker.

"So what brings you to our quiet little town?" Erica asked.

"Just trying to get away from city life." "I'm not sure yet if I'll be staying."

"We will show you around, so you can decide if it's what you need."

"Thank you for being so nice," I answered.

We drove for hours, stopping at quaint little shops, in and around town, with Mr Clark fondling me in every one. In one shop he grabbed my breast, and pinched my nipple, sending a wave of pleasure through my body. In another shop he grabbed my ass real hard, and smacked it. All the while Erica just watched, and smiled. I wasn't sure what was going on here, but I wasn't going to worry about it right now. All I could think about was this old pervert feeling me up, and smacking my ass.

The sun began to set, and I said that I had to get back to my car, and get a motel room. As expected, they insisted I stay at Erica's house, until I could decide what I wanted to do. If I decided to stay, Erica offered to help me find an apartment, which I thought was nice. I gave them a quick yes, and we headed to Erica's house.

We drove for about ten minutes, and Mr. Clark pulled into a long driveway, coming around a circle, and in front of the most beautiful house I had ever seen. It was very country home, and big, with a wrap around porch. I noticed that, even though this was Erica's home, she followed behind Mr. Clark, and he unlocked the door. I decided then I would ask them tonight about their relationship.

Erica showed me to a spare bedroom, upstairs where she helped me unpack.

"Would you like to take a bath?" she asked me.

"I would love a bath!"

"Alright, you get undressed, and I will draw the bath for you."

"Thank you so much Erica, for everything," I said, meaning every word.

I undressed and headed for the bathroom to relax in a nice hot bath. I shut off the running water wondering where Erica had gone. I took off my robe and hung it on a hook on the door, and stepped into the steaming hot tub. I had just laid back when there was a knock on the door. "Yes?" I answered.

"I have some clean towels for you Janine" Erica answered.

"Thank you, yes please come in," I said as I did my best to hide cover myself with my hands.

"Don't be shy sweetie." "Would you like me to sponge your back for you?"

Without waiting for an answer, she began to walk towards me grabbing the sponge off the sink on the way. She sat on the side of the bathtub, and dipped the sponge in the water and began to rub it on my back with one hand, and massage my shoulder with the other. I have to admit, it felt great, so relaxing. I closed my eyes, and let her continue.I felt the sponge moving further and further down, until she was sponging my ass. I was so relaxed that, just her rubbing the sponge on my ass, made me lean forward so she could get a better reach. She rubbed up and down each side of my ass, until she had me moaning. She then brought the sponge to my breast, and rubbed aggressively on my hardening nipples. She laid me back, and began rubbing the sponge down to my stomach, while she squeezed my nipples just enough to make me feel it down my entire body. My moaning was all Erica needed to continue down to my completely shaved slit. She rubbed my pussy, as I spread my legs wider, and wider. All of a sudden I didn't feel the sponge anymore, but I did feel fingers massaging my clit. Her squeezing of my nipples became rougher, and rougher, and she inserted one finger into my soaking wet pussy. I spread my legs as wide as I could, considering I was laying in a bathtub. Giving Erica more room, she inserted a second finger deep inside me.

"Do you like the way I finger your pussy Janine?"

"Yes, oh yes!" I moaned.

"Do you want another finger sweetie?"

"Oh yes, please!"

Now I had three of her fingers sliding in and out of my pussy, soaking her delicate fingers. She played with my clit with her thumb, which sent me right over the edge, and I came all over her fingers. She waited a minute and then pulled her fingers out of my pussy, and roughly put them in my mouth.

"Clean my fingers you dirty slut."

I greedily sucked my own pussy juice off her fingers. When I had cleaned them to her satisfaction, she got up and left the bathroom. I just laid there thinking about what had just happened, debating the idea of staying here now. I finished up with my bath and put my robe back on, and headed to my room. As I was putting on the nightgown that Erica had loaned me, I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door, and it was her. I could feel myself blushing.

"Can I talk with you about something Janine?"

"Yes of course," I answered.

We sat on the bed together, and began to tell me all about her, and Mr. Clark's relationship. I must admit, I was intrigued. She began telling me how Mr. Clark is her owner, and she is his whore. Of course my first question was if they were related in any way. She vehemently denied any kind of relation in any way between them, except for what she had described. She explained how he does like role play, and likes her to play his daughter, but it's only a role play. There was no blood relation. I listened intently to everything she was saying, and getting turned on again in the process.

When she was finished speaking, I asked her why she wanted to tell me all of this. Erica then went on to explain how her Master liked to explore other women, while she watched, and usually joined in. He also liked to watch men, of his choosing, treat her like a whore. She talked about it like she truly enjoyed it. I could see her and I would become close friends, with so much in common.

"So, Janine, I guess what I'm trying to say is, My Master wants to explore you."

"What do you mean by explore exactly?"

"He would like to take total control of you for the evening, and more if you decide to stay."

"Is this okay with you, Erica?"

"Oh yes Janine, I truly love my life with Mr. Clark, or Master as I can now call him in front of you."

"Then how could I say no?"

Erica had a smile from ear to ear, and she hugged me and grabbed me by the hand and led me downstairs to the living room where Master was waiting.

"I would assume by you coming downstairs that Erica has explained everything to you, and I have your consent to control you for the evening?"

"Yes Mr. Clark."

"Now you may call me Sir, and only Sir, is that understood?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good, now come stand in front of me."

I stepped over to him, and began rubbing my breast through my nightgown. His touch made me shiver. He squeezed, and pinched my nipples much harder than Erica, and it felt fantastic. He continued to fondle my breasts as he spoke, "Erica informed me of all the fun you had upstairs in the bathroom together."

"Yes Sir."

"Did you like what she did to you?"

"Yes, I did enjoy it very much."

"Why do you think that is Janine?"

"I don't know Sir."

"It's because you are a whore Janine." "Tell me, I want to hear it."

"I enjoyed it because I am a whore Sir."

"You enjoyed what whore?"

"I enjoyed the way Erica fingered my pussy, and squeezed my breasts."

"From now on, you will say cunt, not pussy, and tits, not breasts." "I will continue to correct you as the evening goes on, I'm sure." "I understand you might be new to this."

I didn't argue with that, and let him think what he wanted. There was no need for them to know the truth.

"Yes Sir."

"Now let me hear it again whore."

"I enjoyed the way Erica fingered my cunt, and squeezed my tits, Sir."

"Very good slut."

Mr.Clark then lifted my nightgown over my head, exposing my naked body to himself, and Erica. He motioned to Erica to being him a chair. She walked out of the room, and returned with one of the dining room table chairs, and placed in front of me. Mr. Clark used one hand to put pressure on my shoulder, indicating he wanted me to sit down. When I sat down, he grabbed my arms, and put my hands behind me, and tied them to the chair. He then spread my legs, and tied my ankles to the bottom of the chair, and stepped back to admire his work. He then began to maul my breasts, hard and rough. My pussy was throbbing at his rough touch, and I was hoping he wouldn't notice, but then his hand traveled down past my stomach, and began to rub my clit.

"You're very wet slut." "Do you like being tied up, and at my control?"

"Yes Sir." was all I could muster up.

"You fucking whore!"

"Yes Sir, I am a filthy whore." I had no idea what made me say that, but I could only guess it was because I was loving every minute of what he was doing.

"Do you want me to finger you like Erica did?"

"Oh yes please, I need to be used."

"You don't speak like someone who has never been a whore." "Have you ever had anyone use you for their sexual pleasure before?"

Not wanting him, or Erica, who was still just standing there, know what I had done with my father, and grandfather, I just shook my head no, and lowered my head. Out of no where I felt Mr. Clark's hand come down hard on my face.

"You speak when you are spoken to cunt!" "Is that understood?"

"Yes Sir, I apologize."

With that, he rammed a finger deep inside my pussy causing me to scream out in ecstasy. He was pumping his finger in and out of me, and motioned for Erica to come next to us. When she stood over me, he rammed a finger into her pussy also. Now he was fingering us in unison, making us both moan, and ordered Erica to reach over and pinch my nipples. She of course did so, which only brought me closer to the edge of a mind blowing orgasm. I couldn't take anymore, I had to release the juices that were boiling up inside me. When he inserted another finger into me, I lost all control. My orgasm took over my body, causing me to writhe at my restraints, and my juice flowed onto Mr. Clark's fingers.

"You should not have done that you fucking whore!" he screamed.

Confused about what he was saying, but still cumming, I ignored it for the moment. He pulled his fingers out of Erica, and I, and made her clean the fingers that were inside me, and made me clean the ones that were penetrating Erica. He watched us for a minute and then started smacking my breasts hard.

"You are a nasty whore, and nasty whores do not cum without being given permission."

As I continued to endure his assault on my breasts, I also had to listen to him screaming at me for cumming. He was actually turning me on even more, with everything he was doing. The last strike came down on my left breast, and he ordered Erica to get on her knees between my legs.

"Suck her cunt slut."

Licking her lips, and looking into my eyes, she lowered her head and licked up my slit. I almost came again right there, but knew better and controlled myself. As Erica swirled her tongue around my pussy, Mr. Clark walked up behind me and went back to squeezing my breasts, as he whispered in my ear.

"Do you like the way Erica sucks your cunt?"

"Oh oh oh yes!"

"She needs to get your cunt ready for me to fuck."

I couldn't even answer him, due to Erica doing such a great job on my pussy. Just when I was sure I would cum, Mr. Clark pushed her mouth away, and told her to sit on the sofa play with her own cunt while she watched him fuck my mouth, and pussy. She jumped on the sofa, and her hand went right down to here sopping wet pussy.

Mr. Clark came to my side and opened up the belt on his pants, and pulled his zipper down. He pulled out an average sized cock, maybe five inches or so, and pushed it towards my mouth. I actually liked smaller cocks, because they were easy to deep throat, and even easier to take up my ass. Having a cock in my ass always made me feel like such a filthy slut, and his cock would be easy to take. Now, the need for him to fuck me was overwhelming. I greedily took his cock in my mouth, while he rocked back and forth, fucking my mouth. I was moaning on his cock, which obviously turned him on because he picked up his pace.

NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,174 Followers
12