Grandpa Owns Her Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,179 Followers

"Oh yes you little slut, you like my cock don't you?"

Unable to answer since my mouth was full, I just moaned heavy on his cock. He knew exactly what that meant. He knew I wanted everything he was doing to me, and then some. He watched Erica play with her pussy while he fucked my mouth, telling us what cunts we are. When his cock was sucked to his satisfaction, he motioned Erica over to help him untie me. When I was finally free from my restraints I just stood there waiting for his next order. He ordered Erica and I to the upstairs bedroom, while he followed behind us, taking turns smacking our asses.

As soon as we were at the bed, he bent me over and rammed his cock into my pussy, almost knocking me over. He told Erica to get up on the bed, and forced my head into her pussy. I licked her cunt for all I was worth, especially when he raped my ass. He wanted me to beg him to stop, which I did, saying it heightened the arousal for him. I begged like I was told, and he just kept it up, telling me I had agreed with everything by coming down into the living room with Erica. I knew that was correct, so I didn't argue, nor did I wish to. I loved the feeling of his cock in my ass, and I loved the sweet pussy that was under my tongue.

Erica was moaning, and rubbing her own breasts, as I sucked her on her clit. She was getting very turned on as she watched her Master fuck another woman in front of her. He spanked my ass real hard as he plowed into my anal opening. I had to stop sucking Erica's cunt, to scream so I fingered her instead. She loved it, moaning and squirming on the bed. Mr. Clark ordered her to her knees in front of him.

"Clean the bitch's ass off my cock cunt!" he said to her.

Yes Master," as she took his cock in her mouth.

"That's it whore, clean Daddy up!"

I watched as she sucked and licked every inch of his cock, making sure to clean it to his satisfaction. When he got tired of that, he bent her over and rammed his cock into her cunt, while he fingered mine.

"Both of you are nothing but whores!" he said as he satisfied both of us. He continued to fuck Erica, finally giving her permission to cum. I had never seen anyone cum so hard in my life. She was kicking and flailing her legs all over the place, while she screamed out that she was nothing more than a piece of shit whore for her Master.

"Good girl, you know what you are!" he said in response to her screaming words. He then turned his attention to me, and threw me on my back onto the bed. He climbed on top of me, and slid his hard throbbing member deep inside my pussy again. He at last gave me permission to cum, and in no time his cock was covered in my whore juice, and I was filled with his hot seed. I could feel his cock shooting it's seed inside me, and I loved it. Exhausted we all just laid there, until we drifted off to sleep. Little did I know that as I was getting used the way I needed, grandfather, and father had arrived home.

"Where the fuck could she be father?"

"I don't know son, but if she tells anyone we will be in a shit load of trouble."

"We have to find her Dad!"

"Yes I agree, but we don't even know the first place to look."

"She couldn't have gotten too far, she doesn't know anyone anywhere else."

"Let's take a ride to her house and see if she went back there son."

"Good idea Dad."

With that, they were out the door, and on the way to Janine's house.

To be continued..........

NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,179 Followers
12