Grandpa’s Nude Day: Past & Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,461 Followers

“Oooooooooh!” from Lori. Then a giggle.

“What?” Amanda demanded from behind me.

“We may need two cans of paint for Uncle Joe. And I see why you call him ‘Great’.

“What? Why?” Amanda started to move towards the artist and I. I shooed her away while young Lori ran a piece of tape around my waist.

“Your uncle won’t have to worry about his disguise, no one, and I mean no one, will be looking at his face.” Little Lori had become a comedian!

“What are you doing?’ I asked while my little painter proceeded to run more pieces of tape around my mid thighs.

“This way it’ll just look like you’re wearing underwear,” she explained as she shook the can. Then she sprayed my ass. And I could see reflected in the mirror in front of me that Amanda was copping quick glances at my ass. A doctorly interest? It felt very weird when Lori started to spray my front. In fact the second the white mist hit my penis my cock jumped awake. And grew. Rapidly.

“Good, it’ll be easier like that,” Lori enthused as she watched my cock rise. “I’ll be able to do the underside easier.”

“Like what?” Amanda asked, straining to see something from across the tent.

“It’s much easier to paint a man when he’s got an erection,” Lori explained over my shoulder to my granddaughter, “It makes doing underneath and his balls much easier.”

“Uncle Joe has an erection?”

“The biggest one I’ve seen today,” Lori answered as she knelt down, lifted my testicles and started to spray underneath.

“He does?”

A minute later I was finished. Sporting a new pair of white ‘Lori’ brand underwear.

“And who are you marching with today?” I asked the pretty artist as we prepared to leave. “And in what color of paint? And who gets to paint you?”

As it turned out Lori was going in red, and, due to a last minute screw up much like the non show of Todd, hadn’t anyone in particular to parade with. So we convinced her to join us. Or I did. Amanda didn’t seem that enthusiastic.

And that’s how I, the sixty year old birthday boy, ended up walking through the town of Ausable Chasm clad only in a coat of white paint, flanked by the two prettiest girls in the official New York State 2010 World Nude Day Parade.

I sported a full erection for about twenty-five percent of the walk. Amanda chastised me for it. Insisted that I turn it off. But I could see she liked it! As did little Lori.

All in all we had a pretty good time. There was a barbecue on the beach by the Falls afterward. Conversation and drinks, although yours truly, the designated driver, was careful in my consumption. Amanda and I washed the paint off each other under the waterfall. Which was nice. Lori helped, insisting that it wouldn’t be right for a young girl to touch her uncle’s penis.

“He’s my Great Uncle,” Amanda grumbled as Lori started to wash me. ‘Sir Joe’ enjoyed being washed by the young artist. Lori giggled. Amanda scowled.

*****

“What a little slut,” my granddaughter hissed after I’d started the car and we were on our way home. It was just after nine and we had an hour and a half drive ahead of us.

“Who?” I asked innocently, knowing full well she was referring to Lori.

“She kept pushing her breasts into you. All day.”

“She was just trying to be friendly.”

“She took an awful long time painting your...”

“You heard her. She had a big area to cover. Besides she’s a professional, she knew her work was going to be on display all day.”

“Hah! A little horny slut who can’t attract a boy her own age.” I simply lifted my eyes at Amanda’s preposterous statement. While perhaps not quite in my niece’s class, there wasn’t one man in a hundred who’d refuse an invitation to spend a night in Lori’s bed. Amanda ignored my look and went on, “What was she saying when she was washing it anyway? I couldn’t hear.”

“She was wondering if I’d become her doctor when she returned to school in the fall.”

“Whaaaat? You didn’t say yes did you?”

“She is a student at the University.”

I could see this answer wasn’t going to completely satisfy my niece so forestalling further questions, I asked one of my own. “So do you want to hear about Nude Day 1968 or not?” Of course she did!

And so, for the rest of the ride home, as daylight turned into dusk and then darkness, I told my granddaughter of the day forty two years earlier when her grandmother and I danced had around the nude day pole. So to speak.

And the story, somewhat edited to protect the innocence of my young companion, still evoked an endless series of interruptions.

“Grandma was a hippy?” was Amanda’s first question when I described what her grandmother was wearing on her arrival home from school. It was the first of many.

“She gave you beer?
“You were a virgin?
“You saw grandma’s nipples?
“Marijuana? Grandma took drugs?

I ignored most of her questions, hushing her interruptions as I cautioned that if she kept interrupting I wouldn’t tell her any more.

“You smoked a joint?”

“You were both naked? In the pond?” There was a ‘yuck’ in her voice when she asked that one.

When I finally finished my tale, and while I had censored out some of the more salacious details (I didn’t think the details of her grandmothers and my mutual masturbations were necessary to the tale) I did draw the tale out with other invented details that kept my granddaughter enthralled until we finally pulled up in front of the house at just after eleven. It had been a great day all around!

She had one final question for me that night. Which she posed only after we’d both headed off to our bedrooms. I was just drifting off when her tap on the door woke me.

“Yes?” I asked.

“I want to ask you one more question,” my granddaughter asked as she poked her head into my room.

“Amanda!” I complained in a tone that dripped displeasure. She entered, her nightie clad body highlighted by the bright hall light behind her, a light that sliced through the thin, wispy material. She was sexier like this, clothed, than she had been in her painted nudity of the parade.

“You and grandma didn’t do anything... I mean ... you know...” She let the question die on her lips but we both knew what it was.

“Of course not,” I replied, with a touch of both surprise and indignity at her inference. Every good doctor has to learn to lie well.

“I didn’t mean ... it’s just--”

Seeing I’d won the point for now, I relented and, with a twinkle in my voice, added, “Of course, if she hadn’t been my sister, then who knows what might have happened?”

“Uncle Jooooooooooe!” The little nymph chastened as she sat on the edge of my bed. Each of her movements provoked a dance of her unleashed breasts under the thin shift that covered them.

“Go to bed,” I ordered, knowing that if she stayed even a minute longer that I wouldn’t be able to control myself.

“Okay, okay,” she agreed as she stood, then bent over and gave me a gentle kiss before turning to go. But before exiting the room completely she turned back again.

“Go!” I ordered.

“I have one more question.”

“Not tonight,” I said but young Amanda wasn’t to be stopped.

“So who’d you lose your virginity to then? And why hadn’t you already lost it? I mean you’d already finished high school hadn’t you? Did you lose it in New York City?”

*****

I lost my virginity on June 13th 1968! The day after Susie’s and my Nude Day party.

And of course it was Susie who took it!

You’re probably saying, ‘You fucked your sister! That’s disgusting ... or perveted’. But it wasn’t. It was neither of those things. Things sometimes just happen…

THE PAST June 13th 1968, Philips Creek, N.Y.

Susie was standing by my desk the morning after our Nude Day swim when I woke up, my anatomy textbook open in her hands. All she was wearing was a pair of pink panties. “This is disgusting,” she offered up when she noticed I was awake.

“What is?” I mumbled back, the sight of her naked breasts rousing me immediately.

“This,” she said as she sat on the edge of my bed, turning the book so I could see the drawing of a dissected set of lungs that stretched across the two facing pages.

“They’re lungs.”

“They’re disgusting,” my sister answered as she flipped the page.

“I prefer yours,” I said slyly, unable to stop myself from staring or commenting.

“Do you?’ she asked, then added, “perv,” as she turned the pages of the book. “What about this?” When she held up the book for me I was faced with a detailed anatomical drawing of the female genitalia.

“Have you studied this too?” She asked. Of course I had, it was the page I’d probably spent the most time on.

“No more than any other part of the body,” I lied, trying to sound nonchalant as I fought to keep my eyes from drifting down onto Susie’s tits.

“I’ll test you. What’s this called?” She asked as she pointed to the drawn triangle that was a woman’s sex.

Of course I knew the answer. But I didn’t give it. “It’s the Corpus cavernosum,” I said confidently.

“No it’s not!” there was a look of surprise on Susie’s face. “I thought you knew all this stuff. Nancy said you study this anatomy stuff all the time.”

“No sorry, I made a mistake, it’s the Crus clitoris.”

“Wrong again,” my sister announced.

“The picture isn’t very good,” I complained.

“You weren’t even close, you’ll never get into Med School if that’s the best you can do.”

“I’m still in high school.”

“That’s the best excuse you’ve got? For your information it’s called the Labia Minora. You definitely need a better teacher little brother.” We’d finally got there!

“So teach me,” I challenged.

“You pig, you want to look at my pussy again don’t you?” Susie wasn’t angry, in fact she was grinning as she made the accusation. “Little Joey wants to see Susie’s Labia Minora doesn’t he?” I forced out a blush but didn’t say anything.

“Do you want to play doctor with your big sister?” I nodded bashfully.

“You’ll have to wear your white coat ... and your stethoscope if I let you.”

“The coats in the cupboard,” I whispered. Like a teenage Amanda would have thirty years later, I in my teenage years had a white doctors coat that I often wore.

“Well get it then,” Susie ordered as she pulled the sheet off my naked body. ‘Sir Joe’ was more than wide awake. “No,” she said when I reached for my shorts from the floor. I looked questioningly at her. “Just the coat, nothing else,” she instructed. I slipped on the coat and then picked up the stethoscope from my desk.

“You’ll have to remove your panties now Miss Philips, then I’d like you to lie back on the examining table,” I said in my best doctor’s voice. And while I wouldn’t have been very convincing to any other patient my big sister fell into her role without missing a beat.

“Will you be giving me a full gynaecology exam today doctor?” Susie asked as she removed her panties. Then she lay back on my sheets.

“Yes Miss Philips, it’s been over a year since your last exam. Could you please spread your legs a little wider?” I asked as I crawled up on my bed between her legs. “Yes, that’s fine, now pull your feet towards you bum.” I lifted her left thigh until her ankle was almost touching her ass, her knee high in the air. Then I did the same with her right. Then I slowly pushed her knees even farther apart.

“Will you have to insert your fingers doctor?” Susie asked it in a girl’s voice, a grin on her lips. But there was also something else in her voice. Excitement. Challenge. Fear? Desire...

“Yes, if we want to make one hundred percent sure your ovaries are healthy,” I answered as I slid my hands down her inner thighs. She was gaping open, wet, the odour of her need wafting from her when I slid a finger up her crack.

“Oooooooooh,” was her only sound when I pushed my finger inside her. But her body started bucking up off the bed as I started fingering her.

“Are they all right, my ovaries?” Amanda asked when, after at least thirty seconds of my exam, I finally pulled out my finger. It was coated with her juices.

“I think I’d better use a bigger tool, just to make sure Miss Philips,” I said as I moved my penis towards the mouth of her vagina.

“It’s a very big tool Doctor,” my sister answered. Her eyes were riveted on the head of my cock.

“I’ll be gentle young lady,” I promised as I drove a virgin ‘Sir Joe’ deep into my sister.

And for the two next days Susie taught me about sex. And I even managed to teach her a few things...

THE PRESENT Sunday, June 13th 2010 Philip’s Creek, Upstate New York

And that’s how I’d lost my virginity forty years earlier. And truth be told we’d never stopped. Not before or after she’d had her first baby. Nor had it stopped when she’d married Sam Kramer some three years later.

It’ll never stop until one of us is in our grave.

And when I woke up today, I knew that it’s about to start with our granddaughter.

“Nude Day was yesterday young lady.” Amanda’s lying on her back, her legs splayed, her sex open and inviting, when I wander down to the pond just after eleven thirty.

“Lori told me yesterday that they normally celebrate it all weekend in the North Country,” my granddaughter answered. As I watched her she slowly stretched her body, arching her body sinuously as she spread her legs even wider.

“Did she?”

“Uh huh.”

“Well I think I’ll leave my suit on anyway today,” I say as I sit down next to her.

“It’s my turn to oil you,” she says as she sits up. “Just lie back,” she adds as she gently but firmly pushes me back against the mattress.

“It’s okay, I can do it,” I start, but Amanda stops my words by squeezing the container of lotion. We both watch as a fat dollop of cream oozes out and splashes down onto my stomach.

My eyes are closed as Amanda’s fingers start to slowly caress the warm cream into my skin.

“That should do it,” I finally say after she’s spent minutes rubbing the cream into my chest, stomach and arms. I know she can’t miss the hardening of my throbbing penis.

“I have to do your legs too,” my granddaughter insists and opening my eyes I watch as she climbs over my leg and ends up kneeling between my ankles. I watch my granddaughter over the tent my cock has made of my bathing suit.

And then Amanda’s hands are slowly moving up and down my thighs.

“Don’t,” I whisper but Amanda’s hands don’t stop. Instead her fingers slip under the bottom of my suit. For a second one of her hands lingers, cupping the now tight sac that holds my balls. Then it’s gone, but seconds later I feel both her hands slide upward, touching my hardness as they pass. And then they’re gripping the waistband of my shorts. I’m silent as she slowly she starts to pull them down. I watch as, inch by inch, my penis is slowly exposed.

“Please honey,” I finally protest as my suit slips down my thighs and my penis, fully erect, pops free.

“We can’t,” I groan as I watch as Amanda’s left hand circles the thick base.

“I don’t want him to burn,” she whispers back as her other hand moves under my balls. We’re both watching when a second later a drop of precum suddenly appears at the end of my cock.

“He’s beautiful,” she says as her fingers slide up the shaft, only stopped by the ridge that separates the shaft from its heart shaped head. “I dreamt of him last night,” she adds. I watch as her head dips towards my groin.

“We can’t,” I moan. My cock is throbbing.

“Big and beautiful,” she says as her hand moves over my hardness. Her eyes drill into mine as her tongue licks over her upper lip.

“Oh fuck,” I moan as her free hand squeezes my balls. “Mandy!” louder now, my voice is urgent. Her eyes stay on mine as her open mouth approaches my cockhead.

“I think he needs a little kiss,” my granddaughter says just before flicking out her tongue and capturing the drop of precum that’s hovering on its tip. Then a soft but wet kiss is delivered before her mouth opens and she welcomes me inside.

“It’s wrong,” I cry even as my hand moves to the back of her head and softly caresses her blond curls even while holding her on me.

And then she pulls her head away. Seconds later she’s moved up my body, positioning herself so that she’s supporting herself on her knees, with her wide spread knees now straddling my hips. My cock, upright and still grasped tightly in her left hand, is only inches from the gaping open wetness of her sex.

“It’d be wrong,” I plead, even while knowing that whatever I say my cock is not going to be denied.

“I went online this morning,” Amanda says as she lowers herself just fractionally. She rubs my cockhead, again leaking a drop of precum, slowly, maddeningly up her exposed, damp slit.

“What?”

“It’s not against the law ... or prohibited in the bible,” she answers while adjusting her body so that my tightly grasped penis is positioned perfectly at her gate.

“What isn’t?” I ask as my hips involuntarily jump upward, trying to force my cock into her.

“Sleeping with your great uncle. It’s not considered incest.”

“It must be,” I answer, and this time my urgent upward thrust is met and accepted as Amanda plunges downward to meet me.

“Uuuunh.” Her groan welcomes my cockhead inside her. Another upward thrust is met and another three inches squeeze inside her. There’s much more.

“Ooooh, Uncle Jooooooe!” Welcomes my next hard thrust.

It turns into a fuck. A hard, urgent, needy, sweaty, perfect fuck. The feelings we both have for each other, the love, the history between us, is washed away as our bodies urgently couple. My cock cares not that the channel he’s furrowing urgently into belongs to a relative. The wet, tight, clenching cunt that receives him is lost to the explosion of erupting nerve ends that the huge cock inside her is igniting.

Until the coupling is completed, until the hot sperm floods into her, sperm that splashes into her orgasming center, the rational side of our brains are simply overwhelmed by the jolts of pure energy that are exploding inside them.

Five minutes later? Is that all it was? It felt like a lifetime. We come back slowly. My granddaughter is lying atop me. We’re soaking. Sticky. But quiet as our eyes slowly come back into focus. I’m still inside my granddaughter, semi hard and shrinking.

“I didn’t know,” Amanda finally whispers, then lightly, softly brings her lips to mine. Our tongues mingle, talk, then withdraw. My hands roam over her skin. A tear forms in my granddaughter’s eye. We move in slow motion.

We make love the second time. A slow intercourse of touching, of smiles, of soft caresses, of whispered words. A dance of limbs that acknowledges who we both are and accepts it. No, welcomes it. The orgasms come again of course, those seconds of irrationality but they don’t overpower the love this time, instead they simply compliment it.

We spend the next forty eight hours together. Naked. Almost never out of reach. We talk, eat, shit, wash, fuck, make love, tease, explore, touch, caress, suck, lick, kiss...

Tuesday Philips Creek, N.Y.

“You’re going to have to come to the city more often this year.” Amanda’s lying in our bed, stretching her body as she says the words. It’s early and her naked body is bathed by the morning sun flooding in through the east facing window. Her grandfather’s sperm, my sperm, is oozing from her sex.

I slip out of bed and grab my camera from the desk. “You take to many pictures,” she complains as I start to shoot her. Then sticks out her tongue as she moves her body through a series of provocative poses.

“It’s only you now Uncle Joe ... Todd’s--”

“I know.” We haven’t talked about the future during the last forty-eight hours but we both know.

“I love you,” Amanda promises as I set down the camera and take her into my arms.

****

Over breakfast, both of us dressed for the first time in days, our talk returns to the trivialities of life. Her trip back to the city, her plans for the summer, my plans, the Fourth of July family party, her schoolwork...

scouries
scouries
10,461 Followers