Grandpa, Wake Up Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom joins in Sally's sexual awakening.
8.4k words
4.55
32.4k
41

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,469 Followers

[Note to Readers: This is not a story with quick short sex scenes, so if that is your goal, it might not suit you. The reason it is long though is because of very detailed sex scenes, as well as an attempt to explore the mind of a n inexperienced eighteen year old girl-that part is even more invented than the rest of the story. My thanks to Carnevil9 for a proofread. All errors or omissions remain mine]

"Grandpa, wake up!" Sally spoke from his bedroom doorway.

Sally's Mom had sent the eighteen year old up to wake Mom's widower dad the past three mornings. Each time, Grandpa, apparently still asleep, had thought Sally was Edna, his dead wife, and demanded sexual favours to nudge him awake. Sally's first ever hand job had been followed by her initiation into blowjobs, and yesterday, Grandpa had deflowered Sally before opening his eyes.

Each morning, Sally had been afraid that the noise might be loud enough to travel to the kitchen, and that Mom or Dad might overhear. Yesterday, Sally had been startled to open her eyes after sharing mutual orgasms with Grandpa, to see Mom standing in the doorway, watching. Instead of being angry, Mom was busy touch her lady parts. Grandpa had commented, hinting that Mom had used to wake Grandpa up the way that Grandma Edna used to, and that he had trained Sally to do.

Sally had avoided her Mom that whole day, even volunteering to help Dad with his chores rather than face any confrontation with her mother. All night, Sally had tossed and turned, wondering whether Mom would send her up to wake up Grandpa again, now that Mom knew what went on in the morning. Sally had been surprised that these thoughts had made her cunny tingle, and then dampen. She had stroked her own flesh, slowly focusing in on the love bud she had discovered thanks to Grandpa.

This morning, before sending Sally back upstairs from the kitchen, Mom had unexpectedly given Sally a tight hug and kiss. Sally was shocked when Mom's tongue had forced its way past Sally's lips, penetrating past her teeth, stabbing teasingly into Sally's cheek before darting out so quickly that Daddy never noticed, and Sally might have just imagined it. She was sure however that she had not just imagined that Mom's nipples were pressed hard against Sally's eighteen year old boobs, and that Mom's nubs were rock hard, like Sally's

got when she or Grandpa touched her private parts.

"Do an extra good job of waking Grandpa up," Mom instructed, her belly grinding vigourously against Sally's loins. "Now get going."

Mom swatted Sally's butt as the youngster turned to climb the stairs. That inspired her to take the steps two at a time, rushing up as far as the doorway, where her apprehensiveness again overtook her.

Why, she wondered, knowing now that Mom apparently used to pleasure Grandpa, why couldn't Mom let Sally flip the pancakes while Mom dealt with Grandpa's demands?

Sally both feared and hoped that Grandpa would teach her something new. She could not imagine what could be left after she had lost her virginity yesterday, but her wet loins and throbbing nubbin told her that she had more to learn.

"Wake up, Grandpa," she tried again. Her mind told her that saving her soul required her to pray that Grandpa just woke up on his own, no matter how much she hoped differently.

With Sally's abstinence only sex education at the Lost Salem Bible School for Girls, the only information Sally had gained about behinds being involved in sex was the jokes that Beatrice, the school mean girl used to make on the bus, teasing poor shy Esther Primm, suggesting that Esther could remain a virgin like the elders demanded, but 'that doesn't mean you can't take your boyfriend's cock up your ass'. Beatrice and her friends would always chuckle then and Beatrice would sink the knife into Esther saying "Oh, right, you don't have a boyfriend."

Sally did not have a boyfriend either. She just had Grandpa.

"Get that sweet ass back in bed, Edna," Grandpa growled, eyes still shut.

Sally shook her head in denial. She did not want to obey. Except her feet had already taken two steps into the room, which was all that was needed to take her to the side of the bed.

"There's that fine old ass," Grandpa's arm reached up. His hand slid up her leg under her flannel nightie. His palm clamped down around Sally's buttock, only the thin cotton of her panties separating their flesh.

Sally felt her cunny getting warmer with each squeeze.

"Grandpa, wake up," she whimpered.

"You been losing weight, Edna? Your ass feels extra skinny today."

Grandma Edna had been a plump woman, with a round bottom, Sally recalled, amazed that Grandpa could not immediately realize the difference between the two butts.

"Don't go dieting on me, old woman," Grandpa now pulled Sally closer, using her ass as a handle. "You know I like my women built for comfort, not for speed."

Sally's knees bumped the mattress and her momentum made her upper body tip forward, so that she was bent at the waist, her chest dangling inches from Grandpa's face.

At least Grandpa released his grip. Sally was about to wriggle free and step back when she felt the smack as Grandpa spanked her ass. The pain was sharp, sending a shiver through Sally's frame. Her tits shook, shifting her nipple dangerously near Grandpa's lips. The jolt ended up giving her clit a charge of electricity. The fresh flow of fluids coated Sally's inner thighs. In spite of the pain, Sally found herself wanting more.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally whispered, praying that he did not, not just yet. After all, Mom HAD told Sally to make this wake up call extra special. Sally needed to see what happened next. Her aching tits made her hope that Grandpa might take a nipple in his mouth.

Just as Sally lifted a hand to tug the neck of her nightie aside and invite Grandpa's oral attention, the next slap on her ass made her tumble onto the bed. As she bounced slightly, she felt the pressure of Grandpa's hard cock press against her belly and then vanish just as her cunny flexed as if begging to have that fine old meat slide right up inside it. That made Sally grin. She had really enjoyed having Grandpa fuck her, and had to admit it would be fun to try some more.

Grandpa's hand rested on her buttock, just slowly kneading the curved flesh.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally moved her lips close to Grandpa's face. The only response was a firmer grasp on her rear.

Sally tilted her head just enough to press her lips against Grandpa's mouth. As the kiss lingered, Grandpa's fingers roamed across Sally's butt, creeping over the crest of her cleavage and sliding down into the valley between the cheeks. Sally was focused on the way that Grandpa's tongue pushed between her teeth, just like Mom had. She hardly noticed when Grandpa's baby finger probed her anus, teasing the sphincter open.

The tip of his finger rotated in the gap, slowly working its way up into the forbidden passage. Sally was too intoxicated by lust to mind, and just sighed as her loving Grandfather introduced her to yet another new experience. Then she noticed that Grandpa was chewing on her lower lip, which was surprisingly pleasing to her. She wriggled her hips, feeling how his finger was separated from her love purse by jut a thin membrane. Her cunny was quivering, more liquid gushing from her slit. She could tell from the way her muscles were starting to contract that she was about to have a climax.

"Grandpa, wake up," she opened her mouth, breaking off the kiss, but still so close that their lips brushed each other.

"Hush, Edna, I've almost got you ready for a little morning treat."

Grandpa's snake had slithered free from his pyjamas, throbbing against Sally's tummy. Her nightie had slid up to her waist, so she felt the tumescence pressing against her wet young slit. She might still be learning about sex, but she knew that a simple twist of her hips would draw his dick into her cunny. Recalling how great that had felt yesterday encouraged Sally to go there, except something about the way that Grandpa was waggling his digit in her rear made her want to wait and let him once again educate her.

Still not admitting to being awake, Grandpa grasped both of Sally's butt cheeks in his old but still strong hands. Effortlessly, he raised her up off his body and the bed. Sally whimpered just a bit as his finger retreated, and she lost contact with his cock, but before she could do anything more, he slid he down, his fingers tugging her anal cleavage wider than she thought possible. As much as she wanted to know what it felt like, Sally wondered how that massive meat could fit inside her forbidden tunnel. She silently prayed that he did not plunge the whole thing deep inside in a single stroke, sensing that if he had done it with Grandma Edna for decades, Edna's poop chute might be better trained to take a sudden invasion. Sally was confused by the part of her brain that thought his doing exactly that might be great fun.

Sally felt electricity running from her nipples the flannel of her nightie, creating enough friction to excite those nubbins, as she slid gently along his torso, sparking tiny explosions from her clit to her ass. Now this was really a different feeling, one that Sally knew she had to explore further.

"Grandpa, wake up," she tried halfheartedly, not really wanting him to acknowledge what he was doing, whom he was playing with, and perhaps stop.

No danger of that, as the tip of his cock pressed against her still virgin anus. Sally gasped, probably loudly enough to be heard in the kitchen. Sally hoped Mom would be pleased with the wake up call Sally was delivering to Grandpa today.

Grandpa pressed his lips to her mouth, making further talk impossible.

His cock pushed forward just enough that the entire head was inside her anal ring. She shimmied a bit to get comfy, but before she could do much he had pulled out again.

Sally did not have time to pout though, as Grandpa shifted her hips down and plunged his lance back into her tunnel, just about an inch more. Her sphincter closed tightly around his girth, but then relaxed again. This time when he pulled out, Sally pressed back, swallowing more of his length into her ass than before. She rode him like this a few more cycles, and then she felt his root bumping against her flesh, his wrinkly ball sack tickling her perineum.

Grandpa began pistoning his cock in and out of her anus, never quite withdrawing fully, at least the tip teasing her anus open at one extreme. At the other extreme, Sally discovered how much she loved the feeling of his member pulsating deep inside her bowel as he rested between strokes.

Without warning, Grandpa stared to slap Sally's ass again. Sally groaned and thrashed about as Grandpa fucked her harder. Her muscles began to clench around his shaft on each in stroke, then relaxing just enough to allow him to retreat, before pumping deep inside, now burying his fullness within her bowel on each stroke.

"Oh, yeah, Edna, you are such a dirty bitch," he cackled, pulling his lips from hers. "But you're my dirty bitch. You do like this don't you?"

Sally froze, afraid that if she answered now, he would know her voice, and stop before either of them accomplished what they both truly desired.

"Don't stop, honey, you don't want Grandpa waking up with blue balls, do you?" she heard her mom say from the doorway. With all the passionate play distracting her, Sally had not heard the stairs creak, so she had no warning that Mom was watching.

Sally and Grandpa both swivelled their heads and saw that Mom was leaning against the door frame, one hand caressing a boob, the other buried inside her panties, frigging herself urgently. Mom's jaw was slack, a bit of drool dripping out one corner of her mouth.

Grandpa did not hesitate to slap Sally's ass again, even harder than before. Sally responded by rotating her pelvis, the spasms of her muscles starting to milk his cock. Her nipples ached and her clit throbbed, begging for release, almost as if her cunny was confused at being empty, yet her rear felt so full, and fuller still as Grandpa's cock pulsed harder, nearing completion.

Mom's breathing also became more laboured as her hips began bumping against the door frame. Sally paused to wonder what Dad, sitting in the kitchen with his coffee, must think about all the strange noises from Grandpa's room, just at the top of the stairs.

"Squeeze his balls and make him come, sweetie," Mom instructed, the words barely audible over her deep panting. "we don't want breakfast getting cold."

Sally wanted to ask her Mom about time for Sally to orgasm too, but knew better than to talk back. Still, she could not resist grunting and arching her back, grinding her taint against Grandpa while displaying to Mom how her nipples tented against the cotton of her nightie.

"Oh, you poor girl," Mom stepped to the side of the bed. "Let Mommy help you."

Keeping one hand on her own clit, Mom released her nipple and dropped that hand between Sally and Grandpa's sweaty bodies. As she scooped Sally's nightie clear, Mom bent forward and lowered her lips to Sally's nipple, suckling it right through the flannel.

Sally gasped, but remembered her assigned task. She swung her arm back, which twisted her torso such that her nipple was even more available to her mother's mouth. Her fingers located Grandpa's saggy scrotum. After a quick twirl of the two balls within the bag, she did as instructed by Mom and gave them a squeeze. At just that moment, Mom's fingers found Sally's love button, giving it a quick flick and a tug. Sally and Grandpa climaxed simultaneously, the old man's great gobs of goo gushing into his granddaughter's rectum while her juices coated her mother's hand and arm down to the elbow. Mom reflexively bit down on Sally's nipple, which caused a second wave or energy to rattle through Sally's body. Mom's body also quaked as she treated herself to a climax.

As all three participants caught their breath, Mom released Sally's nipple from her mouth, raising her face to join with her daughter in a deep tongue twisting kiss. Both women shuddered in rhythm as the last spurts of semen shot out of Grandpa's cock.

Sally flexed her butt, lifting slightly until Grandpa's cock deflated and exited her anus with a 'plop' sound.

Mom gave a very girly giggle as she pulled away, stood back, straightened her garments and dashed down the stairs.

Grandpa's eyes were still shut.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally laughed.

His eyes popped open.

"Where's Edna?" Grandpa asked.

"Grandma has passed to be with the Lord," Sally answered, as was now the routine. "It's my job to wake you up now, Grandpa."

Sally then tucked his shrinking member gently inside his fly and dashed out to head down the hallway to wash her face, her hands, and both holes. She barely heard Grandpa cackle, "you and your Mom did a fine job of it, Sally."

When she got down to the kitchen, everybody behaved normally, as if the two women had not just engaged in incest with the family patriarch. Only the ache in her rear convinced Sally that it had really happened, and was not just her imagination. As the pain faded away, Sally did start to think that perhaps it was all a dream, but was it a good dream or a bad dream?

There was no denying that Sally was having fun, and Grandpa made her feel wonderful, but surely she would go to Hell for this. Sally had always been a good girl. Part of being a good girl meant respecting your elders. Doing as she was told was the pathway to Heaven.

The day passed with Sally still unable to sort out her confusion. In bed that night, she tried to ignore her fond recollection of how sex made her feel, but when her nipples stiffened and her cunny got damp, her fingers seemed to take on a life of their own, until she climaxed crying out for Grandpa to wake up. As she lay there in her sweaty nightie, panting for breath, she was ashamed to realize he was hoping that Mom might come investigate and cuddle her to sleep just like when Sally was a little girl. Of course, eighteen year old Sally wanted a different sort of cuddles.

Sally was so lost in thought about how she felt about the strange game she was playing with Grandpa- and now included her Mom- that the next morning she barely heard her Mom urge her to go wake Grandpa up. She trudged up the stairs in a fog.

"Grandpa, wake up," she croaked halfheartedly, too tired to bring enthusiasm to her voice in spite of her throbbing loins.

This morning Grandpa looked soundly asleep, his jaw slack, eyes shut tight, a tiny stream of drool on his chin. Except his arm was under the covers, and there was a lump that was moving suspiciously, like he was fondling his manhood.

Sally reached out, thinking she might nudge Grandpa this time, even though she had been reluctant to startle him on other mornings. Now that Mom was clued in about the wake up calls' true naughtiness, if Grandpa yelped, there would not be a problem- except Sally might not get her daily sex education. She doubted that she had more to learn- what more could there be, now that she had taken Grandpa in all three of her holes? Her anus pulsed as she recalled how pleasantly surprised she had been with yesterday's lesson. That emboldened her to reach out, figuring that even a repeat of one of the four prior days would alleviate the itch between her legs, and the ache in her nipples.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally was a bit more confident as her fingertips grazed Grandpa's shoulder.

She was startled when he firmly grasped her wrist. At first, she thought he might drag her arm under the comforter, and have her repeat the hand job from her first day on wake up patrol. Instead, he used her arm to flip the covers aside, revealing his cock standing upright sticking out of the fly in his old style jammies.

"Time for snuggles, Edna," he said, dragging Sally forward so that she had no choice but to collapse next to him on the bed. Her hip barely settled against his thigh when he flipped the comforter back over their bodies. That made Sally excited, but also worried- the delay would definitely attract notice, and Mom might be displeased.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally pleaded, her mouth right by his ear. His response was to drag her hand to his erection. Sally felt her cunny flutter, so she wriggled closer. Shifting pushed her nightie up around her waist, so only her thin cotton panties separated her groin from Grandpa's flesh. She discovered that the fabric acted nicely to help her slide along his hip, which made her wetter, and her clit got even stiffer.

Even though Grandpa took his hand off of Sally's, not holding her fist around his hard cock, she started to stroke him the way that he had demonstrated the first day of her education. She told herself that this should wake him up, but actually, she found it exciting to feel how his meat pulsed in her palm, and was getting even more excited. She started rubbing her chest against his shoulder, loving how it made her nipples feel.

Sally pouted briefly as Grandpa rolled onto his side facing her, since that meant she could no longer rub up against him. But then she felt his fingers crawl along her thigh and across her young flat belly until he found her slit.

Decades of practice had taught Grandpa just how to please a woman digitally. His free hand squeezed Sally's rump as his fingers slowly stroked down one side of her labia and up the other, repeating that a few times before slipping into the wetness and sliding up to twiddle her clit.

Sally was so turned on that she almost did not notice when Grandpa slapped her ass en route to moving his hand around so a finger could tease her anus open. She wriggled around his digits, knowing how much she had enjoyed ass play previously. Instead of asking Grandpa to wake up, she brought her mouth to his and initiated a deep tongue kiss. Grandpa surprised her a bit by biting down on her lower lip.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,469 Followers