Grandpa Wolfie and Me

Story Info
Ylva's birthday prompts a special visit from Grandpa Wolfie.
7.9k words
4.3
42.7k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grandpa Wolfie and Me, an erotic werewolf story of old family secrets

The knock at the door was a surprise. Mom had only just left and must have forgot something, I wondered to myself. But the knock came again, in the pattern of "shave and a haircut", and I threw open the door. Sure enough, standing there with his crooked smile was the man of my dreams.

"Grandpa Wolfie!" I squealed in delight, throwing my arms around him.

"My little Ylva!" he replied, with the pet name he'd used since I was a girl.

"How do you like my new apartment?" I asked shyly. It wasn't much, and was all a mess like grandpa's hair. His untamable hair was the reason I called him "Wolfie," or so I thought.

"It's lovely, like you," he replied with sincerity and pride. "I love your choice of decorations and the colors, it reminds me of the forests in the old country."

I felt embarrassed at the unexpected compliment which was really a tease since I had so little, so I teased him back, "And your silver hair reminds me of a scrub brush."

He chuckled as he crossed the room to the sofa, sitting down. "Better to have silver hair than none at all!" And then he changed the subject, "And how is your love life, my little Ylva?"

My heart fell. I couldn't lie to Grandpa Wolfie. I walked over and sat next to him. I didn't speak. I shrugged.

"Hmm, that bad?" I was silent, face turning red. Grandpa continued, "It's not so bad, and anyway, I can tell you how to improve your love life overnight." That got my attention, grandpa was always sincere. "However, it's a choice you must make, and make today. Your 20th birthday is very special, and I've come here today to tell you about it."

We sat in silence for a couple of minutes, and he put his right arm around me, stroking my long red hair, running his hand from the top to the ends and then starting again. I liked that feeling, it made me feel safe, and secure.

He continued, "I have to start with a story. Did you know that I'm old?"

"Of course Grandpa, but not that old."

"Well, I have a confession, I'm 214 years old this week. Not 72 as everybody thinks."

My mind spun, how could he be so old? It wasn't possible. But I trusted Grandpa, and waited for him to go on.

***

"When I was a young man, about your age but in 1820, I was a trapper in the Norwegian mountains. I was quite a free spirit then, and opportunity was everywhere in the deep woods. I was hunting bear, and was making a nice living at it. One winter day, as I was checking my trap lines, I happened upon the most unexpected thing. A beautiful woman appeared, in a remote place where there shouldn't have been any people. And she was badly injured. As soon as I saw her, my heart was filled with pity, and I rushed to help her. But she just snarled at me, and made her hands look like claws. It took me a while but I calmed her down, convincing her I wasn't going to hurt her. She finally told me her name, Ylva." At this he looked into my eyes. "You are named after her."

I had a thousand questions, and excitement rushed into my body, making my spine tingle, but I waited for Grandpa to continue.

"She said her home was very far away, too far to walk while injured, so I took her back to my camp. I treated her leg carefully; she said that she had fallen down a hill, and got her leg caught between two branches. I ignored her statements, allowing her to keep her secret. The leg showed signs as if a strong jaw had chewed on it -- the flesh was torn and mangled. Despite my best bandaging, and careful cleaning, I realized she was probably going to get gangrene and would lose her leg -- it was torn up badly, she could easily even lose her life (remember this was the 1800's). She saw my grim expression and understood. After I prepared a meal for us and cleaned up, she looked at me across the campfire for some time, as if making a judgment or coming to a decision. Dusk settled over our camp, the only sounds being the snapping of the fire. "

She finally spoke, 'I want you to think very carefully about what I am going to say. I judge you to be an honorable man, and not a superstitious person who only sees the world as black and white.'

This intrigued me, although it sounded very mysterious.

She went on, "In about 30 minutes, the moon will rise. There is power in the moon, and the deep woods, and it will change me. You see, I am half wolf, half woman."

This was peculiar to me, but I asked, "What is it you're trying to tell me?"

She continued. "When the moon rises, I will turn into a red haired wolf woman. At that time, you must ravish me."

"What?" I was taken aback, "What do you mean, you'll really turn into a wolf? Isn't that an old wives tale? And what do you mean, ravish you? You mean for me to rape you? I will not!"

"No," she replied fervently. "You see, I will turn into a wolf, and if a man mates me, gives me his seed when I am a wolf, I can use what I take from him to heal my leg."

This was all sounding very much like a fairy tale, and a young man's erotic fantasy, but I took her seriously. People did not go deep into the woods and tell stories. And how had she gotten there? I believed her. And taking another look at her, something in me woke from slumber. There was something in her bearing that spoke of lust, of desire.

"But there is something else you must know. It is a gift, or at least, most would see it as a gift, but you may avoid this. When you give me your seed, deep within my body, my wolf aura will respond. After you finish filling me with your gift of life, you must immediately escape my embrace. If a wolf-man ravishes me, he cannot escape because of the knot and I have my lustful way with him. You are an ordinary man only. My wolf half will seek to entrap you, wrap you in my she-wolf arms and legs and then I will claw your back and attempt to give you a bite. If I have you in my embrace you will not be able to avoid it. I will be very strong. And then it will be done and too late. You must choose!"

Everything she had said was strangely erotic to me, and began to bring a strong sense of lust into my body. My arms tingled and my penis began to stir as only a young man's does at the thought of sex, especially primal animal sex. I shifted my hips to give my manhood some room, then looked up. Her expression hadn't changed. I puzzled over her words.

My look of question brought her to continue, "Here is the gift. You will turn into a man wolf at the next cycle of the moon and forever after. You must be in the woods or someplace safe, with understanding friends. When the wolf man is upon you, you will still know you are a man, but you will be driven to do wolfish things, hunt in the night, make love to a woman with wild abandon, and lash out if any oppose you. As you age, you will better learn to control these impulses and even use your wolf skills other than during the dark of the moon, but you must always be careful. The world does not look kindly on those who are different."

I wasn't so sure it was any sort of present. "And that is your.. gift?"

"No, there is more. Men and women who are half-wolf have the power to heal themselves as I beg you to do to me tonight by sharing your seed. But also, we are very long lived. I myself am 453 years old, and yet only appear as 40 to your human eyes. But you will find that your wolf skills will help you in all things. You will hear the secret whisper of those trying to keep things from you, you will be able to smell an enemy when he is five miles away, when you make love to a woman.. well, you will discover that for yourself. You will become more than a man, and women will crave your passion. That is my gift, if you want it."

I sat back pondering all that she had said. This was intriguing, but I wasn't sure I believed it. Nonetheless, my youthful lust was making any thoughts other than sex irrelevant. A beautiful woman wanted to have wild sex with me, supposedly to heal her leg. What a story, the other trappers would never believe it. But she interrupted my thoughts.

"Will you do this for me? I must know, the moon is almost arisen. If not, I must flee."

Her voice sounded different, and as I looked over at her, I found to my surprise that her face had changed. Her eyebrows seemed to be growing hair in short tufts. Her nose was elongating in an elegant and beautiful way. Two sharp teeth poked from the front of her mouth -- no, her muzzle. And her arms and legs elongated slightly, or maybe they were just getting a lot more hair. Her steel grey eyes looked at me and she grinned.

"I can smell the lust in you! Come, ravish me now!" She growled, dropping her robes. Underneath, she was wearing nothing else, somehow while talking she had managed to slip out of everything. My young penis became as hard as I could ever remember.

But before I could go to her, she leapt over the fire and at my feet. She turned her back to me, down on all fours, and pressed her naked rear right into my face, knocking me right off the small log I'd been sitting on. She backed her rump into my face. Juices covered my beard and I inhaled a raw musky perfume I can only describe as desire. It smelled of pine trees, crisp mountain air and raw animal.

She turned and looked at me, still on all fours, panting and growling softly. I stood up, pulled off my clothing left and right, letting my eager member spring out. I approached her cautiously, kneeling. Just as I tried to mount her from behind, she turned at me and snarled. I stopped for a second, but then she rolled on her back as a submissive puppy, and whined slightly, opening herself to me completely.

I fell on her, trying my best to ravish her as she desired. I'd had plenty of experience with whores in Oslo, and was used to a woman taking control, but the mysterious Ylva she-wolf wrapped her arms and legs around me and drew me into her, not even needing to use her hands. She tilted her hips and I slid right into her. We both gasped, I because she was so hot inside, much warmer than any of the prostitutes I'd been with -- she felt like she was a furnace of desire. And there was no question of lubrication! She was so wet that fluid spurted from her and soaked the hair of my loins and my thighs. But I only slid in half way, as though I were stuck or too long. Her wolf-vagina seemed to be tilted, she moved at an angle that a human female would not normally, more sitting up, our chests pressing together. I could feel that she had more than two nipples pressing into me, in pairs, eight, maybe ten. The feeling was highly erotic and I couldn't resist pinching one, and another, and another with my right hand, which made her gasp.

"No!" she shouted, snarling. "You must get deeper! I must have your seed in my womb, not the entrance! We must not waste it!" She pushed away my hand, and gripped me around the waist again, our bodies pressed tightly. Then she wiggled her hips higher and pulled hard against my hips. My penis instantly popped in, very deeply, in her vagina. The heat was exquisite. Her pussy gripped me tightly, and muscles in her vagina exerted pressure on all sides, and seemed to be pulling it in tighter, almost like a sucking motion. Her body against mine felt as hot as the campfire. I was held so tight that Ylva gave a groan of pleasure, "Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes! I thank you! I am completely filled by your manhood! Ahh! Now you must squirt your seed deep within me! Ah.. do it! I want your seed, now!" Her legs wrapped around me like a vise and she began to move her hips furiously, grinding against me and squeezing me tightly with her legs.

I was completely at her wild mercy, but despite the exquisite pleasure, the passion of youth is spent quickly. Besides, she was so earnest. I felt my orgasm coming, it was going to be huge, I was so filled with lust. I felt that brief moment of suspension, held my breath and focused on my body. I could feel the sperm and my balls pulling back into my body for their explosion. Ylva felt it too, her hyper aware senses seemed to make her prescient. She eagerly gripped me with her arms, tightened her legs like a vise, and I could feel the wiry wolf hairs of her legs pricking my bottom.

The first shot through my penis was hard and made it throb up and down. Squirt! My hot cum blasted into Ylva. She gasped and then howled, "Aaaahhhrrrooooooooh!!" I understood exactly how she felt although after only a split second break, my penis gave a huge throb and the second huge spurt of semen squirted deep into Ylva. She orgasmed then, her breath coming in gasps, her vagina tightly sealing me into her, her pussy walls contracting with my throbbing, encouraging me to give her every last drop. Another throb and another squirt, but the third one wasn't as strong as the second. Then a fourth and fifth and I was done, left gasping in her tight embrace. For a few moments, her she-wolf vagina continued to pulse and throb, in perfect time with her gasps.

Then, just as quickly, she released me. Her legs fell aside and her arms pushed at my chest. "Go! You must go quickly! I can only hold a moment, and then my body will make you mine forever! Your seed is already flowing inside me, there is only a moment. What do you wish?"

I put my arms around her and pressed my hips to her. I looked into her eyes and said, "I want your gift!" Still driven by my lust, I waited. I felt a little of my sperm squish out around my penis which, having made the decision to stay, was already getting hard again.

"So be it!" Cried Ylva. She gave another howl, "Aaaahhhrroooooooooooh!" and then bit me lightly on the neck. Other than that nip, it didn't hurt at all, and I really didn't feel any different. In fact it was erotic, giving in to her at that moment. And it changed my life.

***

At this point he paused and Grandpa Wolfie showed me the spot where there was a small scar. He continued his story, "We rutted like animals the rest of the night, and I fell asleep in her arms. The next morning though, she was gone and I never saw her again. Later on my trapline, I found a bear trap that had been sprung open by a great force. Knowing what I know now, I realize that it was my Ylva, that it had been my trap which had hurt her, and she had escaped when in her wolf form. It was fortunate I was checking my lines and came across her or she would have perished." He looked into my eyes. "I think you know what happened at the next cycle of the moon."

Wrapped up in the story, I stated the obvious, "You became a wolf-man."

"Yes, my little Ylva, the woman spoke true. And everything she said was also true. I married your grandmother, as she chose to be a she-wolf, but sadly, she was killed in an automobile accident. Being long lived does not protect you from the sudden death of an accident. I miss her every day. Your parents both are werewolves as well. Stories tell that we are crude, evil creatures who feast on blood, but it's not true at all. We merely exist, and better than many unaltered humans. And we are loving, compassionate, and strive to make the world a better place. But enough family history and preaching. Today you must make your choice."

I thought about the story, and we remained on the sofa together, Grandpa lightly stroking my hair again. "Are you saying I could choose to be a wolf, like you? How would that work?"

He smiled, "Of course sweetheart. You see, for men, becoming a werewolf is easy, they need only be bitten by a female werewolf in the throes of passion, after the man has passed his seed to her. The seed activates a special organ called the lobos in the womb of the she-wolf, and her bite contains the wolf seed of life."

"What about a woman?"

"Well that is more complicated, and as a result there are fewer woman werewolves. Girls born to a female werewolf already have the lobos organ in their body, but it can only be woken on the first moon cycle following her twentieth birthday. If not woken, the organ atrophies and she can never become a werewolf. Your grandmother was from a long family line of werewolves. But there are not so many nowadays. You come from parents who are werewolves so your body has a lobos organ. This is your decision."

"So, you're asking me if I want to be a werewolf, like you grandpa?"

He nodded, seriously.

"Yes! Well, wait, how do you activate it."

At this question, Grandpa Wolfie became quiet. He said, "To consummate, you must have intercourse with a male werewolf."

My eyes widened, "Of course, I should have thought of that." Then remembering the story, "And I'll bet it has to be 'deep inside'" I giggled, squirming a little at the thought but feeling tingles as well, between my legs.

"Actually," grandpa answered, "Getting deep inside is virtually guaranteed. You see, while male and female werewolves normally have control as adults whether or not they transform, this control often disappears when they are sexually aroused."

The hot feeling in my vagina began to spread up into my stomach. "OK, so you're saying I have to be bred by another werewolf, and he's going to lose control? Sounds a lot like my last idiot boyfriend." We both laughed.

"Sweetheart, I haven't told you everything. Once you couple with a man-wolf, there's no going back because of the bulbous glandis."

"The bulb what?"

"The knot. Among the many changes you undergo when you transform into your wolf half are changes to your body. For instance, once you're a she-wolf, your vagina will tilt to better accept the penis and knot of the he-wolf, and you'll produce a lot of extra lubrication, so much that you'll squirt everywhere. But the first time you mate with a male werewolf, you're going to want a wolf who has some element of control because he will fuck you senseless, if you pardon the language, and his knot will enter you and swell. This is what ensures it's very deep as it draws the head of his penis right against your cervix, seals the opening to your vagina, and locks you together for about 5-15 minutes. There's no return after the knot. He'll cum a lot too, it's part of being half-wolf. It will fill your pussy and leak into your uterus -- the only place left for it to go. But that's exactly what you want."

I felt my panties soaking as grandpa's description was getting me thoroughly aroused. I stumbled for words, I was really starting to get hot. "Um, ok. How do we find a.. he-wolf with those, ah, characteristics in the next month? Is this like an arranged marriage?" I frowned.

Grandpa Wolfie laughed and it was a happy laugh. Then he got a serious and slightly uncertain expression on his face. "No sweetheart. That's why I'm here."

My eyes widened in surprise and shock. I stood. THAT was why he was here? "Grandpa Wolfie! You're here to fuck me?"

He looked a little pained, embarrassed, then sighed with a crooked expression on his face. "Well, I could be, but only if you want that. We still have almost a month until the full moon cycle passes. But we have to find someone who won't hurt you when they are aroused."

I didn't care about my wet panties. I sat on his lap, face to face, straddling his legs. "Grandpa Wolfie, I'd love to be fucked into werewolf life by you. I've always had a secret crush on you." To prove it, I leaned in so my breasts pressed against him and kissed him deeply, my tongue going in first. After all, I reasoned, he's going to have to be completely aroused. My eyes were closed, but I could feel the stirrings of his hard on pressing upwards, somehow in just the right spot. I pulled away for a moment, "Hey, don't we have to worry about getting pregnant?" His silver whiskers seemed a little longer and more wiry.

He smiled, "No sweetie, until your lobos is either consummated or withers, you can't get pregnant, it blocks your fallopian tubes."

"Dang it, I could have went to third base with Jimmy Frank last month!" I giggled and looked, Grandpa Wolfie's nose WAS getting darker and longer. Was the tip dark? And showing a little moisture. A shiver went through me, tingling my spine and causing a minor earthquake in my crotch. So it's all real? I almost pinched myself, I'm going to make it with Grandpa Wolfie! That's so hot! I'd fantasized about it often, late at night, slowly humping my pillow and pretending it was Grandpa's big erection. Now it's going to be real? Then I remembered, The Gland Bulb! What if it hurt? What if it was too big? I mentally checked the pole hardening between my legs. I thought I could feel a harder nub along the shaft. And I'd lied to grandpa, I felt briefly ashamed. I'd let Jimmy fuck me once, just after my period. And losing my virginity to him hadn't been all that satisfying. I was interrupted by grandpa putting his hands around my back.