Grandpa's Impulse

Story Info
Young Pete gets a very warm welcome from his Grandpa.
1k words
4.31
246.2k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smooch
Smooch
20 Followers

I hadn't been asleep long, having just returned from a date with my girlfriend Janice a couple of hours earlier. Now it was about three in the morning when I thought I heard a bump downstairs. I grabbed my softball bat and took a quick peek in dad's room...he was snoring away.

Looking over the rail, I could see a light coming from the kitchen area, so I crept down wearing only a t-shirt and my boxer shorts. Normally, I wouldn't be this brave, but I assumed it was only our dog attracted by the kitchen light that dad probably left on before he went to sleep. Yeah, that sounds about right.

I finished sneaking downstairs, and looked in the kitchen, with my grip tightened on the bat. Luckily, I just saw Grandpa sitting there in his robe with a glass of orange juice. "Grandpa!" I said, accidentally starting him a bit, "I didn't know you were here."

"Oh hi, Pete, I stopped by earlier on my way through town. I'm sleeping in the guest room. I'm sorry if I woke you."

"That's okay," I said. It was good to see Grandpa again; I talked to him a few weeks ago on my 19th birthday. Although he's only 58, he's pretty much retired, doing some occasional marketing consultant work.

"You're looking good, Pete...been working out?"

"Yeah, my girlfriend makes me." Grandpa himself wasn't in bad shape. He was getting softer for his age, but he still had a sparkle in his eye and was a fairly handsome man. I leaned the bat against the wall and crossed the room to get a glass of water. "How's everything going with you?"

"Can't complain. I get a little bit restless at times, but I'll get used to it." He turned to look at me while he was talking, and I accidentally noticed that he wasn't wearing any underwear under his robe. "So is this girlfriend of yours taking good care of you?"

"I don't know, things are kind of cooling off between us." Speaking of cooling off, I noticed a strange draft. I don't know whether because I was thinking about Janice, or because I saw Grandpa's cock, but my dick was starting to stir and poke out of my boxers. I crossed my legs, hoping Grandpa didn't notice. "Um...things'll be okay, I guess. Listen, I'm going back to bed."

"Okay sport, I'll see you in the morning." He held out his arm for a quick hug while still sitting down. As I put my arm around him, he grabbed my waist with his extended arm, and patted my leg with his free hand. I still didn't know what it was, but my cock was stirring again, and I couldn't hide it this time.

"Oh, jeez, I'm really sorry Granpa." I was mortified.

"That's alright son. You've got what, 7 or 8 inches, that's kind of tough to keep concealed." Without any warning, he wrapped his lips around the tip of my dick. I was stunned.

"Grandpa! What are you doing?" He kept on licking and sucking, making my dick warmer.

"Mmmm. Take off your shorts, boy."

This was too weird, but I did as he asked. I took off my t-shirt, too. He got out of the chair and started to kiss me. At first it felt strange, but then I really got into his deep, masculine kiss. I instinctively put my hands under his robe and started massaging his chest. He opened his robe, but didn't take it off. Both our breathing was becoming abnormally heavy. He leaned me against the kitchen table, and kissed his way down my neck, and my chest. I was really turned on. "Oh...oh...Grandpa...we can't...oh...yesssss..."

He continued his way down my tightening belly, and returned to licking my stiffie. He had an amazing start/stop technique, and in less than two minutes I was grabbing his head and blasting though an orgasm. "Oh...Grandpa....you're making me cum!!! Oh!" I didn't give any though to the fact that we might wake dad up, and I really didn't care. I pulled Grandpa's head back up and started kissing the hell out of him. He slipped out of his robe and immediately started to stroke my cock again. I nibbled on his nipples, trying to regain my composure.

He broke away from kissing me for a moment, and asked "Do you want my ass?" Hell yes, I wanted his ass! He leaned over the table and spread himself wide. I didn't stop to think about lube, I just pointed my newly stiffened pecker at his opening. I stopped to turn his head around slightly and jammed my tongue I his mouth once again. We were snorting like bulls.

I entered a man's ass for the first time. It was warm and tight, like Janice's, but this was so much more exciting because it was forbidden.

Grandpa was writhing and moaning: "Yeah...yeah....that's the way to do it. You're so good, Pete...you're such a good grandson....oooohhhh." We settled into an awesome rhythm, and the way Grandpa's ass moved back and forth to meet my sac was turning me on. All of a sudden, his movements changed.

"Ah...Ahh....I'm coming! Yeah, fuck that ass till I cum!"

That was all I needed myself to shoot. As grandpa sprayed onto the floor, I emptied myself into his soft, masculine ass. I felt great.

"Stay in there for awhile" he said.

After looking around to see if dad had come down, I leaned over Grandpa and rested on his back. Then I couldn't control myself any longer...I pulled myself out, turned him over, climbed on top of him and started kissing him like an animal again. I had never been this turned on this much before.

This went on for almost ten minutes, when we finally came for air. Grandpa said "Pete, look...I don't know what came over me. I haven't had sex with another man in since before I met your Grandma. But something about seeing you poking out through your shorts...I know you're my son's son...but I swear I never, never had sex with anyone in the family before other than her."

"That's okay, Grandpa, I could have stopped you if I wanted. I don't know if I could have stopped myself though."

"You couldn't have, you're a fucking animal. We need a little rest."

"Yeah," I said as I bent over to pick up my boxers and shirt." I'll see you tomorrow."

"Oh no..." I felt a finger plunge into my asshole. "You're spending the rest of the night in the guestroom!"

Smooch
Smooch
20 Followers