Grandpa's Man Cave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,746 Followers

"See - much better if someone else does it for you," Grandpa sighed, and I could feel it getting harder in my grasp, making it easier to handle. "Kneel on the cushion next to me. You can use both hands if you want."

I could, and even with both hands holding it like a Louisville Slugger, they only covered up about half of it. Up and down my hands slid, and the tip of his cock began to peek out from under his foreskin as I pumped him.

Being circumcised, I was never sure on what to do with foreskins, so I just let it take care of itself. Grandpa was getting hard, and it was a blessing of sorts that his cock wasn't getting much bigger as it got harder.

I felt Grandpa's hand on my thigh, and I shook my head when it started to slide toward my dick, warning him that I was very excited.

"I can see that - your sap is really flowing," Grandpa said, and although I cast a glance at myself and mumbled an apology about making a mess on the couch, my eyes were fixated on Grandpa's enormous cock, having forgotten all about the movie. "So you've been with fellas?"

"Yeah - usually I go to the porn theatre in town," I explained while my slick fists ran up and down the vein-riddled shaft. "I guess older guys like young guys like me, because they always come over and sit next to me."

"And what do these men do to you? What you're doing to me?"

"Sometimes, but usually they - you know..."

"Give you head?" Grandpa asked. "They suck your cock?"

"Yeah."

"Kinda dangerous thing to do, you know, with strangers?" Grandpa advised. "Do you do things to these older men?"

"Sometimes I jerk them off but usually they just want to suck my dick."

"Can't blame them Glenn," Grandpa said. "You've got a beauty there. So you like older men?"

"They're okay I guess," I said, taking my one hand off Grandpa's cock to let his nuts get a little action, mostly because that was what he was doing to me.

"Oh - the movie's over," Grandpa said as the area was filled with white light as the tape rewound. "I didn't last long there with your cousin, I'm afraid. Steven was so tight. Is that something you like to do?"

"What?" I said. "I wasn't watching."

"We can playing it again after we get done here," Grandpa said as we both watched me jerk him off. "At the end Steven let me take him anally. Is that something you've done?"

"He what?" I said, my eyes going back and forth from Grandpa's eyes and his cock. "You put this in his bottom?"

"I guess that means you haven't," Grandpa chuckled.

"How in the hell..." I mumbled.

"Here," Grandpa said, stopping the tape and winding back to what he wanted me to see. "This is it. Right there."

"Holy fuck!" I gasped, and then for some reason I apologized for cursing in response to seeing my cousin get impaled by Grandpa's massive manhood.

"Can't see the penetration from where the camera was, but Steven - he was very brave."

I didn't know if I wanted to see the penetration, because I could see my cousin's face while Grandpa crouched behind him with a demonic grin on his face, and if the movie had sound I'm sure my cousin's mouth was letting out a bloodcurdling scream.

"You're killing him," I said, my fist slowing as I stared at poor little Steven.

"Nonsense," Grandpa said. "Look underneath."

I couldn't see very well, but enough to see Grandpa had reached around my cousin and was jerking him off, and a few seconds later cum was flying out of his little weapon like a cannon.

"And there I go," Grandpa was saying to himself on the screen as his face contorted. "See? Steven's fine."

He was, because after Grandpa got off of him they hugged and kissed before Grandpa came over to the camera and the film ended.

"Unbelievable," I said.

"I'm afraid watching that - along with looking at you - has got me really horny," Grandpa said. "Why don't you give your wrists a rest and stand up for me, Glenn?"

I climbed off of the couch and stood up in front of my grandfather, and Grandpa Ed wasted no time in grabbing my ass cheeks and pulling me towards him while he opened his mouth and let his lips slide right down to my pubes.

Up and down Grandpa's lips slid, and my hamstrings were quivering as he brought me to the brink of orgasm time and time again, all in the matter of the minute and a half I lasted. When I came, the sensation was so intense that I think only Grandpa's hands squeezing my buttocks kept me from swooning.

It felt like my orgasm would never end as Grandpa drained me dry, sucking on my dick hard until it went limp, and only then did he let me go.

"How did I do?" Grandpa asked as I braced myself on his shoulders, and I could only smile weakly and shake my head as I collapsed into the sofa cushion.

"Want to watch another movie?" Grandpa asked.

"I'd rather do something else," I said as I leaned over and took Grandpa's weighty tool in my hands and tried to give him head.

I wasn't that experienced and I guess it showed, but Grandpa was patient while I tried not to scrape his tender flesh with my teeth.

"It's a long summer, Glenn," Grandpa said as he ran his fingers through my hair. "I hope we find ourselves down here some more so you can get more practice."

"Great!" I said as I looked at the outline of the shrouded head beneath the foreskin, which was about all that my saliva had reached.

"You know, Glenn, there's something I would really like for us to do," he said softly. "You seemed a little scared when you saw that I did it to Steven, but it doesn't hurt that much, and you've got such a cute butt."

That was how I found myself draped over the back of the couch with Grandpa behind me, getting me ready, as he described it, and while I was terrified at what was going to happen, the preparation was amazing.

First Grandpa used the lotion to lube me up, and as his long bony finger spun and dipped deep into my bowels, I had to admit it felt good when Grandpa asked.

"You're very elastic," Grandpa said a second before he pushed in another finger. "I think you're a natural bottom. Sure you've never done this before?"

I grunted a no as the two digits stretched me out, and after a minute or so of that, Grandpa pulled them out. I tensed, waiting for the pain to start, but instead Grandpa knelt down and spread my ass cheeks apart and buried his face into the crack.

"What the..." I yelped when I felt what had to be Grandpa's tongue licking my asshole, and as his tongue slid down to the underside of my balls I struggled down to fall over the sofa's back.

"Sweet ass," came Grandpa's muffled voice from behind me, and the he instructed me to move a little away from the couch. "Let me milk your cock while I rim you."

That was when I learned what that word rim meant, and when his tongue burrowed into my balloon knot it felt as long as his fingers had. Grandpa's hand had grabbed my cock, which was nearly hard again, and as he promised, his fist milked my cock much like I was a cow.

I didn't moo, but I came, spurting all over the upholstery while Grandpa was grunting and making all sorts of weird sounds as his tongue did magic. I glanced backwards and saw that Grandpa was stroking his own cock, keeping himself hard, and after a while he got up onto his feet and poured more lotion on his already glistening member.

"Just relax, Glenn," Grandpa was saying, and I did my best, anticipating something a lot more uncomfortable that his finger had been. "Here comes."

I didn't need the notice, because as the crown of his cock pushed into me there no no mistaking what was happening, but unlike the sharp hardness of his bony fingers, Grandpa's flesh and blood almost poured into me.

I won't say it didn't hurt because it did, especially at first as the plum popped into me, but Grandpa was gentle, allowing me to get used to his size before beginning to slid a little deeper.

"Oh, that's so good," Grandpa sighed as he leaned over me, reaching around me to tweak my nipples as his chest hair buffeted my back. "Such a tight, sweet ass."

Deeper and deeper Grandpa probed, and as he did his pace got faster and his thrusts got harder. I was now draped over the back of the couch as Grandpa really picked up the tempo, his hands now holding onto my hips to keep me from falling over.

By the time Grandpa was about to cum, I was wishing it wasn't going to end. Grandpa let out a deep guttural groan, and as I felt his cock twitch in my ass I felt the warmth of his seed as he coated my bowels with his hot spunk, and then it was over.

I was sad when his snake slithered out of my ass, but when Grandpa turned me around and hugged me I was proud. He asked me if I was okay and I assured him I was never better.

"I want you to do it to me again," I chirped. "I loved your cock in my ass. I didn't hurt that much at all!"

"Glenn!" Grandpa chuckled. "I'm an old man. Maybe tomorrow night."

***

The next night found us back down there, only Grandpa had gotten us an air mattress to rest on while we watched a movie prior to his doing me again. We were facing each other, and Grandpa had our cocks squeezed together, rubbing them against each other while his first stroked the greased dicks.

"This is fantastic," I exclaimed as our stiff tools ground together.

"It's called frottage," Grandpa said as he squeezed them together hard. "Nothing like feeling another man's cock and balls against your own."

"I'm going to cum," I said, the pleasure of feeling my dick rubbing against Grandpa Ed's huge tool getting to me. "Don't you cum."

"I won't, Glenn," Grandpa said. "Your ass. That's what I want. I've always been an ass man, and since Grandma has gotten too old to take it very often, I really miss it."

"You put that thing in Grandma's bottom?" I said incredulously, the thought of that tiny woman being anally impaled by Grandpa's cock sending shivers down my spine.

"Oh yes, she used to really love it up the ass when she was younger. I'm surprised that we had any kids since it seemed like we hardly ever did it the usual way," Grandpa said.

"Gonna cum," I grunted, and then my dick erupted all over Grandpa's.

"My turn," Grandpa said, but when I started to roll over Grandpa stopped me and stuck something under the small of my back, elevating my bottom while he started priming me up.

"I want to watch your face while I fuck you tonight," Grandpa said. "I'm not going to take it easy on you either."

"Easy?"

"I only put about half of it in you last night," Grandpa said as he moved up close and brought himself to my anus.

"Half?" I said, stunned because it felt like I had taken it all.

"About that," Grandpa said as he pressed the tip of his manhood to my opening. "Heck, you can handle it. Grandma could, and so can you."

He was right of course, and over the course of that summer he gave it all to me just about every night. As for me, I took it all. I couldn't get enough, and as summers go, there was never a better one.

***

thank you for reading

timmywells
timmywells
1,746 Followers
12