Grandpa's Pet: Ch. 10

Story Info
After the Game was Over.
1.3k words
4.31
65.6k
21

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess we can call it a night," said Sam, looking at his watch. He whispered something to his pet, and she went to stand by the door.

"And a great night it was," declared John, "thank you so much, Sam."

Bob, Jimmy, and Hal all joined in offering thanks, and the hope that there'd be many more poker nights.

Jenny opened the door for them and, as her grandfather had instructed her, she gave each a goodnight kiss, on the lips with open mouth and a brush of her tongue. John was first, and as he kissed her, he grabbed a tit with one hand and her pussy with the other. She felt his middle finger slip inside her, and when he pulled it out, she felt odd, as if he'd left something behind. Bob was next, and he did the same. By the time Hal and Jimmy had gone and she'd closed the door, her pussy felt downright stuffed.

"That's a real puzzled look on your face, pet," Sam said as she turned towards him, "maybe you should check it out."

Jenny turned a bit away from her grandfather and poked her own finger in her pussy. Something was there, and she managed to catch it with her fingers and pull it out. It turned out to be a crumpled, and slightly wet, twenty-dollar bill. She went fishing in her cunt again, and ended up with three more twenties.

"Just a little tip from the boys to show their appreciation for a job well-done," he said to her, adding, "and you did do a very good job."

He handed her a fifty. "This is yours for winning the bet for me, honey," he said, "you can spend the cash on yourself anyway you want."

"Thanks, grandpa," she said as she neatened the bills and rolled them all together. "I'd better get everything cleaned up before Mom gets home."

"I'll give you a hand," her grandfather said, giving her still-red ass a squeeze.

With everything cleaned and put away, Sam went off to bed while Jenny headed to the shower.

The warm water was refreshing, and she washed off, and out, the accumulated jism of the evening. Her ass was still sore, both hole and cheeks, and she sponged herself very gingerly. As she showered, she reflected on the evening, and had some serious questions for herself.

She was worried about her grandpa's reaction, after all, he hadn't done anything to her at all. Was he angry at her? Didn't he want her anymore, that he was just giving her away to others? Was she too much of the slut for him?

That last question struck a nerve in Jenny's self image. She had never wanted to be a slut; it was her grandpa who made her do it, she felt. "But," she said to herself, "I did do it. I could have left, but I did what he wanted me to. And tonight, I did even more. I wanted to show those men how slutty I could be. I wanted to hear them want me. Christ, I even made a show of drinking cum to impress them. Am I really nothing but a filthy slut? I didn't even think twice about them shoving money up my hole. And they're all old and wrinkled. I never wanted to give myself to a dirty old man. But I never knew old men could fuck like that..."

Her questions were still unanswered when she finished her shower and her mother came home from the movies.

"Hi, Mom!" Jenny said cheerfully, "How was the movie."

"Very good, a real chick flick," Sally responded, "and I met a guy there. A single guy. At a chick flick, no doubt."

"That's great, Mom," Jenny offered, "and...?"

"I'm going to see him again next week," Sally said, "that is, if you don't mind."

"I wouldn't mind, Mom," she said, "you deserve a bit of fun."

"Thanks," replied Sally, "and you... How did your night go? Were you bored with those old men playing cards?"

"It wasn't bad," Jenny told her, "and I wasn't bored. They kept me busy the whole night."

"You know, Mom," she continued, "I think they really appreciated having a young girl there getting their drinks and things. It felt good to make them happy."

"So, you're ok with it?" Sally asked her daughter.

"Yeah, Mom," she answered, "I'm ok with it. In fact, I think I like it a bit."

Mother and daughter then said their goodnights and each retired to her bedroom. Jenny lay there awake, though, still pondering the evening.

"I made a real slut of myself tonight," she mused, "and really, with Hal. His dick is so big... I wonder what it would feel like in my pussy?"

Her hand unconsciously massaged her pubis through her pyjamas as she imagined Hal inside her, but she stopped suddenly.

"Shit, I really am a slut," she said to herself, "and with those wrinkled old men."

She settled down a bit and continued her thoughts.

"They're not bad, though," she reflected, "better than the young guys I dated. They didn't appreciate a girl. It was always all about them. But the old men, even Jimmy's rough stuff seemed to be about me as much as him. And Bob and John made me really cum hard. The young guys never cared if I came or not."

"But was I too slutty?" she asked herself. "Grandpa was nice to me after, but he didn't do anything to me. He didn't even tell me to come to bed with him. Maybe he really doesn't like me anymore."

Jenny sat up in her bed and reached for her collar. She buckled it snugly around her neck and tip-toed out of her room. She slipped quietly into her grandfather's bedroom and whispered.

"Grandpa, are you still awake?"

"Yes, pet," he whispered back, "what can I do for you?"

"Can I get into bed with you, please?" she asked softly.

"Of course, pet," he answered as he stretched out his arm to give her a place to lay.

"Thank you, Grandpa," she said as she slipped out of her pyjamas and slid in by his side, resting her head in the crook of his arm.

Grandpa folded his arm around her and asked if she wanted to talk about something.

"Yes, Grandpa," she said as she let her hand glide lightly over the old man's chest and abdomen, "you didn't do anything to me tonight. You gave me to all your friends, but even after they left you didn't really do anything. Don't you want me anymore?"

"Of course I do, Jenny," he said, giving her a squeeze. "I wanted you to be just for the guys while they were there, you know, be the host who doesn't take for himself, just gives to his guests. And after, well, the guys had ridden you really hard, Jimmy in particular. I thought I'd let you get a bit of a rest."

"That was sweet of you, Grandpa," she said, giving him a little kiss and letting her hand wrap itself around his dick. "They were hard, but I could take it. Even Jimmy. He was rough, and I cried, but it was exciting."

She began to stroke his dick as it swelled with arousal, and asked, "Grandpa, could you do me a favor?"

"Sure, pet," he answered, "if I can, I will."

"Would you fuck me, please?" she said in her sweetest voice, "real hard?"

"Of course, pet," he replied as he rolled over between her open and inviting legs. Her hand still held his cock, and she guided it straight to her pussy.

"Mmmmm, thank you, Grandpa," she sang, wrapping her arms around his neck as he rammed his stiff dick deep inside her and began pumping up and down, "thank you."