Grannaconda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eat it," she snarled.

He dared not disobey. He opened his mouth and slowly the strand dripped into it. He swallowed the tasteless goo, fearing what could follow as she lowered her hand to encircle his dick again, stroking slowly at first then faster and faster.

"Gonna cum, baby?" she cooed, his eyes fixed on her brutally muscled arm of her pumping hand, barely able to see his dick beyond the thick slab of the thigh compressing his belly and chest, squeezing his air intake to a gasping minimum. "Wanna cum for Grannaconda, sugar?"

"Please.." he wheezed, hardly able to speak or breathe.

"Let it go, baby," she growled, now using her right hand to tilt his head up as far as she could, bending his dick to aim it right at his face on the other size of her meaty, muscular thigh. "Right in your MOUTH!"

"NOOOO!" he screamed.

The next noise he made was frantic gulping. She aimed his dick with precision the second he started to shoot, the velocity and quantity of his flow no doubt enhanced by her ruthless teasing and denial. The first jet streamed in a milky ribbon over her muscle-lumped thigh and into his mouth, which he swallowed gamely, the second hitting and splattering over his face.

"Atta boy!" she laughed. "Now some for Grannaconda!"

The rest she pumped out in a blanket of thick white all over the massive thigh crushing his torso, big gobs of it running into the deep crevices of muscular separation. She ran the tip over her rippling hamstring closest to his cock until he stopped cumming.

But she didn't stop, rubbing the sensitized cock head all over that cream-covered thigh, making him wince in tickling agony.

"PLEASE!!" he begged, snapping his head side to side, his arms still trapped in her scissors. "PLEASE!!"

"Please what, please jerk me off again?" she laughed, doing just that. "Tickle does it? Tough shit! Gimme more cum for my big thigh, baby, Grannaconda needs the protein to keep her skin silky smooth!"

The pain ebbed eventually, morphing into pleasure as she jerked him, using his own cum for lubricant, squishing sounds echoing throughout the gazebo. His balls ached from shooting a monster load moments earlier, but under her expert hand manipulation, he shot another, not nearly as big as the first, and just coating that monster thigh, mixing with the load already there.

"Nice, nice," she sighed, finally stopping her handiwork and releasing him from her punishing pipes, rolling him out.

His ribs and guts ached in throbbing pain as he could only lay there, panting, watching the Amazon granny sit up and work his loads into her incredible thighs, fingers working the cream into her supple, muscle-covered flesh, as if applying lotion. She smiled at him as she finished, her thighs gleaming in the dark, leaning over to grab his head and mash her mouth to his, slicing her long tongue into his mouth and seemingly halfway down his throat.

"Mmmm, love the taste," she growled, rubbing her lips and cheeks over his, smearing his cum all over them both before lapping up the residue and shooting it back into his mouth. "Now, your turn to taste ME!"

"Oh God nooooo!" he screamed as she rolled back, legs open, pulling his head between them and slamming her gigantic thighs shut around his ears with a resounding, fleshy slap.

She lay back, ankles locked, thighs quivering in muscular undulation around his skull, hands pulling on his head and mashing his face into the meaty folds of her rapacious cunt. She was like an animal now, grunting and snapping her thighs on him with savage, intense jolts, his mouth and nose completely buried in the greasy trap of her huge cunt lips and the thick, jutting clit between them.

"Suck it bitch, suck Grannaconda's cock-clit, SUCK IT!" she snarled, pushing his face up a bit until that thick nub, long and oily, sliced into his mouth. "SUCK IT!"

He had no choice. Her massive thighs were slabs of corded steel, knifing into his neck, slowing the blood flow to his brain and making him dizzy. He sucked that clit, trying to bob his head up and down on it, horrified at the thought it was indeed like sucking a small cock.

He felt her thighs quaking as they consumed his face and head, his chin and cheeks flooded with the endless stream of her endless orgasm. He could barely see from the swollen, thundering grip of her massive thighs bubbled up in a steel grip around his head, but he looked up and over the rippling forearms that held his skull and into the eyes of a maniac cumming as hard as anyone he'd ever seen cum in his life.

"UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!!" she bellowed in a deep, throaty growl, thighs snapping with brutal renewed intensity against his head as she pumped out her cum, a thick, long series of squirt that drenched his face and filled his mouth.

His extremities tingled and he went dizzy again as her adductor muscles, thick and cable hard in her inner thighs, savagely knifed into his neck. He prayed to pass out, the pain was so enormous, and in seconds he did.

He woke, a cool breeze washing over his cum-sticky face and blinked his eyes. She was standing over him, his gaze going up her monstrously muscular calves and thick hamstrings and to the football-hard, concave hollows of her huge ass.

She squatted, her thigh and calf muscles pumped and thick, visible even in the dark, and sat on his face. She spread her big, hard butt cheeks, wiggling her asshole onto his mouth. He took the hint and buried his tongue into it as deeply as he could. She leaned out over his body, fisting his hardening cock in her hand, taking it into her throat and for painful good measure, stuffing his aching balls in with it.

"OH FUCK!" he screamed into the chiseled flesh of her gripping ass, his tongue fluttering in and out of it as she blew him, sucking his entire package into her moaning mouth.

He lanced his tongue into her amazingly tight asshole and she clamped down with her anal wall muscles, taking it deeper, to the point he feared she'd tear it off and ingest it into her gut. His face were pressed tight inside the sweaty muscular cheeks smothering his face, the sweat stinging his eyes. His trembling hands pulled at the rock-hard orbs, pulling them apart to breathe, then up her muscle-ripping back and down again, marveling at the steel of her body, fearful and consumed with pleasure all at once as her gullet milked his cock and balls.

He was about to cum when she stopped, dismounting his face, pulling her sweaty and cum-laden ass and crotch from it with a slurping, sucking sound. She spun around and sat on him, fisting his cock to her cunt, taking him balls deep with one plunge.

He gazed up at her as she sat on him, riding him, pumping up and down, a dreamy look on her pretty face, eyes closed, biting her lip as she ground her hips in circles. He put his hands on those hips, then ran them up her sides to her arms, which she held up in a double bicep pose, the caps thick and jagged, thick veins coursing over them. The hardness almost stung his fingers as he squeezed them.

He watched her cum, felt her cum, her cunt, already insanely tighter than any he'd ever been in, gripping and stroking him in its grip. Her entire body was slick with sweat, and he ran his fingers down her chest, squeezing her muscular tits, tweaking the nipples and then down and over the rocky ribs of her pumping abdomen.

In one smooth motion, she rolled them both over, he atop her. She flashed her legs up and around him, calves cinching around his neck, big feet locking behind his head. He held himself up off the floor on his toes, his torso pressed to the backs of her rugged thighs. He got dizzy again as she squeezed, now smiling up at him, hands behind her head, those massive biceps flaring wide and thick.

"Gotcha in my Grannaconda grip again, baby," she cooed, pulsing her inner calves into his neck as he pounded into her clutching cunt. "Gonna knock you out as you cum...so cum, cum for me baby, fill me up!"

"OH FUCK...YESSSS!" he screamed, feeling his nuts erupt.

The pain was searing from the clamp of calves on his neck, but the pleasure of nutting deep inside the hungry womb of a muscle-shredded sexy grandmother was overwhelming. He pumped into her, feeling as if he'd never stop cumming, her smiling face beaming up at him as she squeezed brutally hard and took him out even before he stopped cumming.

He convulsed in her grip, his body fighting for oxygen and blood to his brain, and she felt the remaining streams of cum course into her womb. She laughed at his snorting face tucked into her gripping calf meat and slowly eased her squeeze, allowing him to return to the living world. He looked down at her, his face still framed in her lower legs, feeling his soft cock slip from the muscled, soppy embrace of her cunt.

"Mmmm, you filled me up, baby," she hissed, opening her legs. "Now clean me OUT!"

He fell as she released her scissors, face first into her pussy. ON the way down, in the dark, he saw the thick plug of his cum welling at her hole, that juicy, elongated clit above, smeared with their juices. He landed into the soupy pussy and her thighs slammed shut around his head, holding him in place.

He ate every drop, not minding the salty, tangy taste or creamy texture, his tongue scooping into her dripping chasm and slurping out their combined juices. She scissored him but not hard, holding his head in her pumping thighs, flexing her eight-pack gut to coax out the remainder of his load. She forked a finger to her cunt, playing with that enormous clit, one hand behind her head to hold it up to watch, and exploded in orgasm, slamming her cunt into his sucking mouth and squirting long creamy ropes of her woman jism all over his trapped face.

Finally, she released him, thighs slack and he breathed, panting, planting his lips on her now relaxed, meaty thighs and adoring them with kisses and licks, tasting her sweat and relishing it. She giggled at his tongue on her flesh then pulled him up to grip his ribs in her thighs, smothering his face with kisses, lapping it clean and sharing it with him in a tongue-thrashing kiss.

"Thanks, kiddo, that was fun," she sighed, wriggling out from under him and pulling her minimal clothing back on as he stared.

"That WAS fun," he said softly, getting up to dress himself.

"Now that you've had a muscle woman," she said, holding him in a bear hug, those big arms around his sides, trapping his, "whaddya think?"

"I think," he groaned, feeling his flaccid cock struggle to get hard in his shorts, his shirt soaked with her cum and sweat, "I think I love you, Grannaconda..."

She laughed and let him go, walking out the gazebo.

"I get that a lot," she sighed, waving goodbye.

"Wait!" he cried out, stepping toward her. "Can we...can I..."

"No, kiddo, sorry, one-time deal," she smiled, caressing his face and backing away. "I'm up and gone early in the morning, and Grannacondas need their sleep!"

He watched her go, turn and call back, "Does your company have the conference here every year at the same time?"

"Uh...yeah, I think they do," he said hopefully. "Is the female bodybuilding contest held here at the same time?"

"Yup, it is," she laughed, turning to walk away. "See ya next year, kiddo. I'll be another year older - and better!"

He watched her go, huge feet digging into the sand, massive calves twisting into fleshy diamond shapes above her ankles, thighs flexed and pumped up as she walked. He ran his tongue over his lips as she disappeared in the dark, tasting her and vowing to remember her flavor for the next 12 months.

12