Grannie Panties Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I entered her. She was hot, wet and tight. Pricilla was the first girl that I wasn't related to that had my cock in her. I pulled it out then pushed it in; harder and faster.

"Oh god yes, Miss! Cum in me! Cum inside my cunt!" She screamed. I started to spray my load inside her. Each blast caused her to moan. "Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...!"

As I slowly extracted myself from Pricilla, she exclaimed. "God! You've filled me up so much I can't hold it all in!"

I dropped to my knees and licked at the cream pie oozing out. She came on my face a couple of more times. Satisfied no more would come out, I stood up. I spotted myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess; my eyes were black from the running mascara; my lippy was all smeared and my face was coated with our wet cum!

Pricilla used some tissues to wipe herself and then fixed her skirt while I try to clean up a bit. When she opened the door to leave, she came face to face with her manager. "You're fired! Go get your things and leave immediately!"

Pricilla looked at me then started to cry before she dashed away. The manager turned to me. "I've already asked the rest of your party to leave. Please depart them."

I followed the manager out and found Mom and Grannie waiting for me at the front. None of us were in any shape to drive. The manager refused to give us the keys to the car but at least returned the house keys. "I have arranged for a taxi to take you back. We will hold on to your car until you are able to pick it up later."

The taxi was waiting for us as we exited. Mom sat in the front and told the driver where we were going, while Grannie and I sat in the back. The driver took a right turn. I shouted out. "Stop!"

Standing there on the sidewalk was Pricilla. She was still sobbing. I rolled down the window. "Pricilla! Are you okay? Come home with us! Please!"

Pricilla looked reluctant to come with us. I opened my door and beckoned her to join us. Finally she sat beside me as I scooted over. As the driver continued on our return journey home, her sobbing subsided slightly and managed a weak smile. "Thank you."

"Pricilla, I'm sorry I got you fired." I apologised. "I guess we got carried away."

"No. No. It wasn't your fault. That ass has always had it in for me for some reason." Pricilla confided. "I'm the only one who wouldn't put up with his shit or put out for him. The other three girls working there are too afraid of him. All of them have at least sucked him off more than once."

Pause...

"And besides, you looked so pretty." Pricilla giggled. "I wanted it... no, I needed it badly anyways."

Pricilla reached around the nape of my neck and pulled me to her lips. Her other hand laid on my thigh. Grannie noticed and joined in. Both of them separated my knees. They pulled my panties aside. Grannie wriggled her fingers under my balls and into my ass while Pricilla started to stroke me off.

"Err... Excuse me, but you can't do that in my cab." The hack told us.

I watched Mom lean into him. There was a familiar sound of a belt being unbuckled and a zipper being undone. Mom asked him. "Please?"

Then Mom's head disappeared. "Your cock is so big and hard. Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!"

I knew Mom was a great cock sucker. She never had a problem taking all of me down her throat. A bigger cock wouldn't pose any problem. The ride home was a bit jerky and erratic. The three of us in the back just enjoyed the show. All we heard from the front was Mom slurping and the driver gasping "Uuh...! Oh god!"

The cabbie pulled into the drive just in time for Mom to finish him off. He screamed an "Oh fuck!" as I knew he was cumming down her throat. He must have cum a lot since I heard Mom choke and cough a bit. When he was finished, Mom's head reappeared. There was a slight dribble from the corner of her lips that she used a finger on to push it inside her mouth. "Wow! That was some load you gave me!"

I watched the driver spasm a bit as Mom pulled out a number of bills to pay for the fare. "Here's an extra tip for the excellent, hot, creamy dessert you just gave me. If you want more to give us more, you're invited inside."

After he declined, we left the driver recovering as Mom, Grannie, Pricilla and I entered the Grannie's house. We barely closed the door before I was stripped down to my panties and bra. Pricilla was riding my face as Grannie and Mom shared my cock with their mouths. I heard Grannie protest. "Hey! You already got your dessert!"

Mom chuckled. "Okay! I'll just have some nuts. Maybe a little chocolate too!"

Grannie swallowed my dick while Mom mouthed my balls. I felt a finger wiggle up into my ass.

I felt Grannie abandon my cock but since Pricilla was still on my face, I couldn't see what was happening. It was a few moment later, I could look up and see Grannie standing in front of Pricilla. Dangling from between her legs was an eight-inch, thick dildo. From between her thighs, I watched Pricilla take it in to her mouth and down her throat. Then I heard Mom call out. "Switch!"

Mom mounted my face; her ass pressed on my nose. Pricilla straddled my cock and was Frenching Mom. Grannie moved behind Pricilla. Mom ground her pussy into my mouth. I raised my hips to match Pricilla's humping but heard her say. "Yes! Put that inside me! Fuck me in the ass!"

I nearly drowned as Mom's cunt juice flooded out as she came. Euphorically, I dumped my load of cum inside Pricilla as she screamed orgasmically. Both of them kind of collapsed and fell off of me. They panted together in a cuddling embrace. Grannie protested. "Hey! What about me"

Her dick was still slick and shiny from Pricilla's juices. Determined to get off, Grannie moved between my legs. She lifted them off and ungraciously reamed her big dick in my ass. She pumped me until I was solid and hard again. She unsnapped the harness; leaving the dildo still in me before crawling atop of me and sliding me into her soppy fuck hole. Grannie was rocking back and forth. I looked over and saw Mom and Pricilla in sixty-nine eating each other out.

Since I had just cum a minute ago, I was able to sustain Grannie's fucking efforts. She came at least twice before I filled her belly with the rest of the cum in my balls.

When Mom and Pricilla finished each other off and we all recovered, we moved to Grannie's king sized bed for another round before we all fell asleep exhausted.

12