Granny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,487 Followers

With her window completely open, I could hear Gran's occasional moan, and even more so when she began to pant. A reminder to me to remain as quiet as possible if I could hear her so clearly as she lay there playing with herself. She now worked her clit furiously, though she continued to roll the nipple of her right breast with her free hand, obviously adding to the pleasured sensations. My cock now was on the verge of its own release, my hand likewise pumping it almost as furiously, the liquid drool of my precum heightening my own sensitivity. I stopped however, as though frozen in motion, which in a way I was as Gran suddenly cried out, evidence she had reached the peak of her orgasmic bliss. But what she then did in doing so, was suddenly jerk upwards, bad back and all. Her head came up off the pillow faster than I had thought possible, causing me to jerk myself back out from in front of the window as she did.

"Fuck!" I said to myself, now wondering if she had been able to see me, had seen me! Though reason told me her eyes had been closed as she came, thus the likelihood of that being remote. Even so, I dared not look back into the window again. The image of Gran now curiously looking out, wondering if she had in fact seen movement of some sort, sitting there in the expectation of perhaps seeing something more once again. I quietly made my way around the back side of the patio, keeping within the shadowed darkness, careful so as to not do anything stupid like trip over anything. Looking back towards her bedroom, I then saw that the light in her room had been turned off, causing me further worry. But there was no hope for it now. I was half way back to my own room, though I stood for several minutes longer trying to ascertain if she might now be standing in her own window looking out. When another light came on inside the house behind me, I actually jumped. It took a moment however to realize Gran had only then turned the hallway light on, leading back into the kitchen. Knowing if I continued to stand where I was, and if that was indeed where Gran was heading to, she would soon catch me standing outside the kitchen area itself. I then made a beeline back to my own room, reaching it in seconds, slipping quickly back inside. I now stood in my own darkness looking out as the kitchen light came on, though it was actually the light from the refrigerator as she opened it. I watched as Gran removed a pitcher of freshly made orange juice, pouring herself a glass before placing it back inside the fridge. She was still naked, and seeing her as she stood there, once again reminded me of my own unfinished business. Unfortunately however, she soon closed the door, the light once again going off, and then seconds later the light in the hallway also being turned off as she no doubt headed back to her room.

With a cock full of cum still needing to be released, I stepped into my own private bathroom, closing the door behind me before turning on the light. I then stood over the toilet bowl, seconds later watching streamer after streamer squirt from the head of my prick splashing into the water below me where it curdled in little cum balls floating below before flushing it away. As strange as it sounded, I'd have much rather climaxed outside, squirting off into the blackness of the night as it were, imagining other things rather than the white porcelain bowl I had stood looking into as I came.

With five in the morning coming early, I made my way back into the bedroom, once again having turned off the light before opening the door, and then into bed.

Like I said...morning came far earlier than I would have liked.

**

I woke to the sound of Gran calling in to me. She stood just outside my likewise open window. "Time to wake up Peter!" she called. "Breakfast is on...and we've a day ahead of us!" With that, I sat up, watching her heading back across the patio back into the kitchen area without waiting to see if she'd heard me. But I remembered as I ran into the bathroom to pee, Gran only gave you one notice that breakfast was on. If you missed it...the next meal wasn't until dinner time, no if ands or buts.

I quickly slipped into a pair of cut off jeans, tossed on a tank top and headed across the court into the kitchen. I walked up behind Gran, giving her a morning kiss on the neck even as she just then finished scooping up three good-sized eggs, over easy, just the way I liked them. I sat down taking my seat as she piled the eggs onto my plate right beside a thickly sliced piece of ham steak. There was a tall glass of orange juice, coffee and toast already poured as I began to eat, though I noticed she hadn't made a place setting for herself.

"Aren't you eating?" I asked as I shoveled in a nice mouthful of toast smeared eggs. She grinned.

"Already did...been up for an hour already, thought I'd let you sleep in today, give you a chance to adjust," she told me. It was just then five o'clock. "Soon as you're finished, I'll have you feed and water the horses while I gather up fresh eggs for the market, and feed the chickens while I'm at it. Later...I need to drive into town, pick up some new wire for the fences need mending."

"Want me to do that for you?" I asked, once again reminded of her back.

"No. Thanks anyway. I'll need you to bring back some fresh bales of hay from the barn while I'm gone, then after I get back, we'll get that section of fence mended so we can move the horses into the new pasture. With luck, we'll be able to finish all that long before suppertime. So...eat up, clear your own dishes, and wash them," she told me with an added smile. "Then meet me outside next to the hen house."

I wolfed everything down, though I was famished. Thirty minutes later I was standing beside her as she handed me a basket full of eggs. The sun was just then coming up. "Gonna be another hot one too," she reminded me as we stood there looking at it, as it just then crested the horizon. "Let's see to the horses," she told me then. "And then after that, I'll have you haul back some of that fresh hay while I head into town."

"You sure you don't want me to get that wire for you?" I asked once again, thinking about her back, though I also took a moment to think about other things too as she again stood there in front of me with that same old familiar looking men's shirt tied in a knot just beneath her breasts.

"No, don't worry about it. Jim will toss it into the back of the pickup for me, and you can take it out when I come back."

As Gran headed off into town a short while after that, I started up the old tractor, attached the hay cart to it, and then headed off towards the old barn. As kids, my cousins and I had always called it that, which it really wasn't. What it was...was a three-sided very large tinned building that was now kept from collapsing entirely by the additional support of old useless hay bales as walls. One end was entirely open, always had been. That was where all the newer, fresher bales of hay were stored. In the back, as kids, we had made a small maze out of the old stuff and played there as kids whenever we'd come for a visit. Gran and Gramps had left it for us to play in, and never got around to doing otherwise even long after we'd all grown up. I smiled as I jumped down off the tractor, making my way back into the furthest end, switching on the one and only light bulb that even existed. Wondering as I did if it had even once been changed out. It still looked like the same one that had been there for years. I likewise smiled remembering, we'd used this hay maze for a lot more than just climbing around and through in. I remembered playing doctor in here, the same as most kids did early on perhaps, and getting caught by Gran doing it, though she never made a big deal of it either. Something that I, along with my two somewhat older and should have known better than to do female cousins, were forever and always grateful for, in not telling on us.

But it wasn't the ONLY memory I had of being back here either. And I stood there wondering, though I decided to see to the hay first before coming back and putting the tractor away. After I had finished my only real chore before Gran returned and we got to work on mending the fences. I returned with the sun well up now just before noon. I wasn't entirely sure where it was. And though things seemed vaguely familiar, it had been a few years, so it took me a while of searching. But sure enough, I found it. My very secret stash. But more importantly, a particular photo, one I had treasured for years, yet felt guilty even now, about having stolen it so long ago.

I had cut out a small section of hay, and then hollowed out an even wider section behind that. Effectively creating a safe place to stash things secretly, able to replace the cut out section of hay and have it look totally undisturbed. Not too surprisingly, though I had forgotten, I first retrieved a couple of dog-eared weather worn Sears and Roebuck catalogs. I laughed out loud as I stood there holding them in my hand. As a kid, I had spent many hours thumbing through them. I had spent several hours looking at all the women in their Sears and Roebuck underwear, complete with pointed bras and Granny style panties. Though thinking back, I had never in fact seen either my mother, or Gran ever wearing such. Amazing what as kids we could look at and still get excited over, which back then I had. But it wasn't that which had eventually fueled the fires of my fantasies. But something else entirely. And even this I had secreted away again, being even more careful in doing so, should this carefully carved out section of hay ever be discovered. I had additionally built another false wall. Now pulling that out, where I soon revealed the one true treasure I had kept there.

To my delight and surprise, it was as nearly pristine as the day I had found it, and then admittedly stolen it. It was a picture of Gran, back when she was a few years older perhaps than I was now. But what was amazing about it, was that she was nude, sitting on a beach somewhere. The fact someone had taken it of her, and that she'd let them was interesting enough, though I never knew who, and couldn't imagine my grandfather ever doing so. So most likely, it had been another guy that Gran had once known prior to him. And though she was nude, entirely so, it wasn't really lewd either, though even now I considered it extremely sexy.

Gran sat somewhere on some beach, her legs folded beneath herself as she sat on them, bent just enough that you couldn't see anything between her legs. Though it was of course very obvious she was indeed entirely nude. Her breasts however, certainly firmer back then than they were now, were fully revealed. She sat in a typical glamour pose of the times, one arm reaching around behind her head with it somewhat tilted back, eyes closed as though she were dreaming about something...or someone. Her other hand carefully positioned across her lap, down between her legs, a further guard against revealing anything perhaps, though to me, it even more now, than then, looked as though she could have been touching herself, and for all I knew, maybe had been!

The number of times I had spent inside here, thankfully alone masturbating to Gran's picture had been the highlight of those prepubescent years. I remembered the day I had accidentally run across the photo. I had been playing tiddly-winks with some old bottle caps in Gran's bedroom. One of them had rolled beneath her bed. I had gone underneath it in order to retrieve it, which is when I spotted a worn crumpled brown envelope stuck between the springs and the mattress. Curious, I managed to snake it out. When I opened it, I found nothing more than a bunch of old letters, none of which I read, nor had any desire to. But what I did find, was this single old black and white photo of Gran inside. The same one I now stood looking at. I had tucked it inside my shirt, replaced the envelope, and then made a beeline to the barn where I was standing now. Gran had been my first nude woman I had ever seen, and I stood there remembering it as though it were yesterday.

"Always wondered where the hell that disappeared to," Gran said, causing me to jump three feet out of my skin when she did. "Should have known it was you," she said actually grinning at me. "Though I honestly don't think you'd have told me had I asked you," she finished as she walked over taking the photo from my hand looking at it as she stood next to me. I could feel the heat in my face as it reddened from embarrassment. Even after all this time, I felt guilty as hell, half expecting her to turn me over her knee, almost wishing she would for as bad and as stupid as I now felt.

"Wasn't half bad back then," she said somewhat amusingly all the while looking at herself.

"Hell Gran, you're not bad looking now either," I said trying to make it sound like some sort of an apology, which I now included. "And sorry...I never meant to steal it from you, only ah...well, sort of borrow it. But when I went to put it back, the envelope it had been in, was gone."

"Yeah, I know," she laughed. "Believe it or not, I was actually going to show the photo to your mother, told her the story behind it, and she wanted to see it. But when I went to get it, that's when I discovered it was gone. The letters that were there were from an old boyfriend of mine. Decided your grandfather wouldn't be too keen on me having kept those either, so I burned them all. But always did wonder whatever happened to that damn photo he took of me. Guess now...I finally know!"

We both now stood looking at it together, which was weirdly erotic.

"So...was I your first?" she asked. Her comment confused me for a moment.

"First?"

"Yeah, first woman you ever jerked off to?"

Now I really was blushing, but answered her truthfully even so. "Yeah Gran...you were." She laughed at that knowingly. I then handed the photo back to her.

"Nah, you keep it," she told me. "Unless you still prefer jacking off to the girls in Sears and Roebucks, though sorry to say, you can't get those anymore," she teased me further, making me blush even more now than I had been.

"Was she implying anything?" I actually wondered. "Had she seen me the night before? Or suspected it?" Her comment had totally thrown me, though she walked away without elaborating any further.

"Come on Peter, we've still got fences to mend. You can look at that later..." she laughed without turning to look at my reaction.

**

By the time we'd finished mending the fence and had moved all the horses into the new pasture, I was sweating to death. It was hotter than blazes, which at this time of day, it always had been.

"Too damn hot to do anything more today," she said wiping her own brow. "So let's call it. Matter of fact, why don't you go ahead and go down to the pond, have a nice cooling swim. Gonna take a short nap myself, and then start on dinner. I'll come get you before then," she told me.

That in fact sounded wonderful. Something else I'd enjoyed doing over the course of the years, though now a lot had changed since I'd seen it back then. Gran had insisted on planting several trees around this side of it, which I was now thankful she'd done. It had given it a bit more privacy for one, since we always just went skinny dipping whenever we'd gone swimming in it, mom included, though I'd always been told to look the other way when she went in or came out. Now the trees were tall, thick and even offered a bit of shade this side of the pond. I followed the well-worn trail down to it, and just like before, soon stripped off my clothing placing them upon the rocks well out of the way, and then dove in. The water wasn't cold by any means, but cool enough to feel good, especially with the heat of the day. I swam for quite some time, refreshed and relaxed before getting out, returning to my pile of clothing, along with the black and white photo of Gran that I still had, which I'd carefully wrapped inside the folds of my shirt for protection.

I sat there looking at it. Remembering. But it wasn't just the memories of what I used to do in the barn that I recalled. But the image of Gran the night before. The fact she was still very much a woman, regardless of her age, though even that seemed ridicules a point to consider. Obviously she still had sexual desires, thoughts, urges. Though I was somewhat saddened to realize, her only form of release was that...simply put, taking care of herself as she certainly hadn't gone looking, nor ever would most likely, for anyone else. But it was still without a doubt, one of the most erotic things I had ever seen or witnessed. And I felt my prick once again hardening as I closed my eyes, thinking back how she had looked through her window as I'd stood there watching her, playing with myself. I began doing so again, feeling the hardness of my cock as it filled my hand, stroking it. I then turned, sitting down on the rock, likewise holding the photo, looking at Gran, the Gran then...the same Gran now, equally as attractive to me, if not even more so. I looked up back towards the trees, towards the house. I saw movement, though I quickly looked down, wondering at first if I had. And if I had, "was Gran now sitting there watching me jerking off?" At first I was embarrassed by the possibility that she was. Though I made no effort to stop doing so, a sudden additional curious thought running through my mind. "What if she had been? Was she still?"

If anything, I continued, still stroking my cock as I sat there, pretending to hold my head back in pleasured sensations, though my eyes now were slits as I tried to peer over towards the tree line, wondering if what I'd seen was nothing more than my own silly imagination. And then...I saw movement again. There...behind the tree. I continued, now looking down at myself, my hard stiff throbbing cock, which I sat stroking even more delightedly, now knowing I was indeed being watched. Once again I used the ploy of pleasured stroking to position my head as though I wasn't looking, though I was. Sure enough, I couldn't see what Gran was actually doing below as the way she stood behind the tree itself prevented it, but I did clearly see, she had in fact undone the shirt she'd been wearing. It was again open, her hand obviously placed upon her breast as she too stood there fondling herself. And by that, I could only then assume what else it might have been that she was doing.

The thought of actually being watched as I sat there aroused me even more. That Gran was pleasuring herself, watching me, as I had stood doing the night before while watching her, put an interesting twist on it. I continued jacking my cock, now doing so with bolder, quicker strokes, feeling the intensity of my pleasure increasing as I brought myself closer and closer to the edge of orgasm. I took one quick last look upwards in her direction, though keeping it brief, pretending otherwise. Sure enough, she was still there, still watching, her hand still somewhere on her breast, the other down between her legs, though this I couldn't see as clearly. I felt the release of my spunk now racing up my shaft. I stood, turning somewhat to the side so she could see it as I came even more clearly. I wanted her to see the intensity of my orgasm, somehow share with her the pleasure of it, the pleasure even then she was giving me, though unknowingly as I did so. I felt the first surge of my prick, watched as the enormous explosion flew from the tip of my cock. The jettison of my spunk arching up high into the air, and then another and another as I stood, weak-kneed, pumping my prick until I had expelled all there was to expel. Only then did I again turn, sitting down on my rock. I looked up, though careful not to make it too obvious. She was gone.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,487 Followers