Granny Dominates Ch. 05

Story Info
Granny shows Ciara the power she has over her.
1.2k words
4.23
22.5k
8

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ciara's back and arms were hurting now but she knew any chance she had of some relief lay with pleasing her rider. She focused her mind on her rider to try and get into a zone where the pain would reside from her mind. She thought back to her introduction to Agnes, the mails exchanged and then the phone call to arrange the first meeting.

They had met for coffee and to any other person who seen them it looked like innocent conversation between an elderly old lady and her niece/grandchild. No one would have guessed the young attractive lady was agreeing to become a slave to the fat older lady. During that first chat Agnes made it clear to Ciara that she would need proof that Ciara would be submissive to her and suggest they go somewhere quite after the coffee. They finished the chat and went to Agnes's car they drove to a quite underground private car park. During the journey Agnes and Ciara harley spoke the atmosphere in the car was electric both women knew at the end of this short trip their relationship would end or change forever .

Agnes parked the car in a quite out of the way spot and turned to Ciara. And ordered her to remove her knickers and spread her legs wide, and to open her blouse and show her breast.

Agnes whole tone had changed it was harsh and very firm and she knew what she wanted.

Ciara pulled up her skirt and lifted her ass off the car seat and pulled her knickers down. Agnes put her hand out gesturing for Ciara to give her the knickers, Ciara did so.

As Ciara was opening her blouse and her bra Agnes was sniffing the worn knickers she had been given, the scent of the young pussy was sweet to her nose.

When Ciara was exposed Agnes pressed a button and the back on the seat Ciara was seating on began to tilt backwards. When Agnes was happy with the position she looked at this slim strong body that was soon to be hers, but she had to be sure Ciara would be as submissive as she said she would. Ciara had worn the front opening bra as instructed by Agnes, now her small firm tanned breast were exposed, this pleased Agnes.

Hands behind your head girl, whispered Agnes, Ciara did as ordered too,

"Push your tits up to me slave, she did so.

Agnes now looked at her submissive and smiled to herself,

"Open your eyes bitch" she told Ciara, "always keep your eyes open for me slave", Agnes almost breathed the word "slave" and its effect was obvious as Ciara seem to go rigid for a moment, her legs closed slightly and her arms move to protect her breast. But then she seemed to relax, her legs open wide and she pushed her tits up towards the face of this domineering old woman.

Agnes leaned her mouth towards the small firm right breast and at the same time her hand went to the waxed small pussy. Her mouth engulfed the small breast and began to suck hard on the nipple, her fingers were working the pussy. She took the nipple in between her teeth and slowly began to bite down.

At the same time, she pushed her finger into the waiting pussy. Agnese's perfume filled Ciara's nose and the old ladies' hair brushed across the face of the young girl, the smell of lavender perfume wafted through the air, this was Agnese's preferred perfume, Ciara would get to know it better. Ciara felt the discomfort on her right nipple and the finger roughly invading her pussy, she looked down at this old lady who was fingering her and all she could see was the side of her face and her grey hair.

Now the pain started in the nipple. Agnes forced her finger into the pussy and now Ciara was responding.

Agnes moved her fingers around Ciara's pussy and found the clit, it was rock hard and easy to feel, Ciara let out a soft moan as her clit was pinched.

Agnes moved to the left breast and continued to massage the clit as she bite down a bit harder this time to test the girl's limits. She was very pleased as Ciara did not object in any way. Agnes kept working on the clit and moved from one breast to the other biting harder each time with no complaint from Ciara.

Ciara was moving into that world of sexual pleasure that this kind of treatment brought her too. She had experienced domination from 3 older ladies before but they were in the 30s/40, and Agnes was a leap into a new form of submission, she was almost 3 times the age of Ciara.

As Ciara was slipping further into her world of submission Agnes whispered into her ear,

"I want you to prove how submissive you really are slave."

Ciara lost in the pain and pleasure could just about moan a reply, "yes anything".

"I want you as my pony next week slave" Agnes waited for the reply and at the same time bit down on the right nipple hard and pinched the clit, this brought the required response from Ciara.

"Yes Mistress anything" Ciara wanted to cum so bad but suddenly Agnes stopped working her clit and breast and Ciara was shocked into reality.

She looked at this old woman who had got her into this state and in absolute shame asked Agnes

"Please let me cum"

Agnes went back to work on what was now her slave. Ciara swore her life away as she was brought to the hardest orgasm she ever had, it was a slow build up and she was kept on the crest until she agreed to everything her tormentor wanted. When Agnes decided, to allow what was now her slave, to cum Ciara whole body shook. A wave of organism after organism ran through Ciara's body, Agnes now sucked one breast and pinched the other harder then she had before. The young girl was engulfed in the feelings sweeping over her body and the pain that Agnes was creating only added to it.

Agnes was surprised at the pain threshold this girl could take and excited at the prospect of using her. Agnes had had others but she senses in her dominant mind this girl was special she was the youngest female she had met and she was taken back by how attractive she was. Yet she thought here was this sexy young thing totally under her control and they were only in a carpark.

Ciara almost sobbed as her body slowly came down from the heights of sexual pleasure she was putty in the hands of Agnes.

That afternoon ended with agreement that Ciara would become a slave to Agnes and part of her duties would be to carry Agnes on her bare back as a pony.

Ciara was only too happy to oblige to get back to where Agnes had brought her too.

Agnes now told Ciara to get fixed up and then handed her a cloth and told her to get out of the car and clean her seat. As she did this Agnes put her left foot over the passenger seat and told Ciara to lick it clean, Ciara did so.

They drove back to where Ciara's car was parked Agnes parting words were. "you might hear from me "and she drove off.