Granny Gets a Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the opportunity to review the situation. Yes I had performed oral sex on my obese grandmother. Yes, I had drunk both her fanny juice and piss. Yes I still wanted to fuck her. All in all I was happy with the situation and set about her once again as soon as she showed signs of recovery. "Ernest was never on for such, for such activities." Even now she was trying the Victorian staunchness. "Lucky I showed you how much fun it is then, eh Gran?" I then set about her tits in earnest - Ernest would never have approved - sucking them, wobbling them, biting them, pulling them, lifting them and then dropping them. All the while Gran was breathing deeply and fluttering her eyes. Her hand would drift down to her crotch but abruptly pull away. "Gran?" I questioned, "Do you not touch yourself? Ever?"

"Oh no, that's dirty." Firstly I laughed, then I realised that I had 72 years of brainwashing to get through. "Gran - you called it a cunt and begged me to suck it, I hardly think that touching it is going to make it worse. Go on, rub it and play with it." She refused point blank and went to sit up. "Uh-huh Gran. Lie down and play with your fanny or I'll make you so sorry." At this the old bag simply lit up. "Oh, you'll need to spank me will you?"

Perfect - I had found what Ernest had taught her. Strange that he wouldn't eat her pussy but he would spank her. OK, when in ancient Rome...

"Yes Gran I will, and then I will fuck you whether you want me to or not. However right now..."

At that I jumped her, sat astride her massive stomach and positioned myself between her tits. I don't have a hugely long cock - 6 inches, maybe a little longer - but it is thick, 3 1/2 round at least. It got lost immediately between her udders. I laid it in there and pushed her tits round it - it simply disappeared from view. "Lick it Gran, suck it when I push it forward." "NO you dirty little bastard, I will not." Hmmmm, what a weird sex life they must have had. Not to worry I simply thrust back and forth and she, bless her, got the hang of titty fucking right away. Wonderful.

As I approached the blissful moment she started to look worried but then it was too late. With a roar and the most incredible sensation, I let fly. The first volley cleared her face and hit the headboard. The second got tangled in her hair, the third, fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh (I was 18 remember) hit her squarely in the face and the rest oozed out onto her tits. I swear that if it were all scooped up it would have been deemed a fair glass of wine in volume. However the chateau would be questioned. Granny on the other hand was in a state of shock. "What, what, what is this?" She seemed terrified and curious all at once. Here was a woman that had had eight children, been married for 51 years and she didn't know what spunk was.

Granny, this is going to be a long and wonderful summer, now scoop some of that up and pop it in your mouth. The next lesson will be read by David.

To be continued...

12