Granny Trish's Exquisite Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, told you I'm good at this!" Amy giggled.

The room went silent as Amy worked, digging her thumb into the wrinkled sole, harder and deeper, working from the slightly calloused heel up to the ball of the foot, and back down again. She made small, insistent circles in the yielding flesh, noting with great pride and increasing pleasure Trish's involuntary reaction, moaning slightly, relaxing under her ministrations.

"That's right, Trish, relax, go with it, go with it," Amy said in a lilting voice, watching Trish's head loll back, revealing that luscious wattle in her throat she longed to suck.

She continued to rub, and now did the toes, rubbing them between her fingers. Trish's moans grew louder.

"Oh God...that's...unbelievable..." she moaned, biting her lip.

"Isn't it though?" Amy said softly, dipping her face closer to that foot, inhaling, sniffing the slightly pungent sweaty aroma, feeling her cunt moisten as she did. "So very good..."

She rubbed a moment longer, watching this gorgeous granny melting to her touch. She looked at the clock on the wall. Fifteen minutes had passed. Charlie would be back in 45. Plenty of time, she smiled to herself.

"You know, Trish, your feet...they're pretty spectacular, too, so shapely, your toes..so sexy...again, exquisite..." she said, pushing the envelope.

"You...think so..." Trish said dreamily, eyes still closed.

"Oh yeah," Amy said in a soft hiss. "The foot is so sensitive, an erogenous zone...ever had your sexy feet...you know, licked?"

Trish's eyes opened, astonished, looking at the smiling girl, whose face was so close to that foot.

"Not...for a very, very long time..." she said haltingly.

"Well," Amy said, putting her mouth over Trish's big toe and sucking. "You're due!"

"AMY!" Trish cried, startled, not trying very hard to stop her. "I...oh...oh my...ohhhhhh..."

Amy sucked the toe into her mouth, eyes fixed on Trish's, watching her reaction which went from shock and surprise to acceptance as Amy now washed her incredible hot tongue over it, lapping between it and the adjacent toe.

"Oh...my..." Trish groaned. "That's...amazing..."

Amy giggled, popping her mouth from that toe and fellating the one next to it, that long tongue lashing it, going between them, moving to the next toe and the next, all the while rubbing her foot. Her other hand moved up to the firm swell of Trish's calf, massaging it, making the older woman moan more loudly. Amy watched the sexy flesh of it crease and fold under her squeezing hand, and then looked up at Trish, watching whatever resolve she may have melt away with each lick of her tongue.

"Your legs are just unbelievable, Trish," Amy said gently, removing her mouth from her toes, licking up the instep to the ankle and then the shin. "Exquisite..."

"Amy...I..."

"Shhhh...shhhh..." Amy chastened, now parting Trish's legs, pushing between them, leaning over to lay atop her, face to face, pussy to pussy. "Go with it, Trish...just go with it..."

"Oh my...oh...but...I...I'm not sure if...oh..." Trish said in a low, husky tone as she watched Amy's face draw close.

Their lips met and Amy felt a slight tremble throughout Trish's body beneath her. It was a gentle kiss at first, light, romantic, then more urgent, opening her mouth and extending her tongue inside, licking Trish's marvelously wrinkled lips. She felt the heat mounting between them as she pressed down, Trish's thighs coming up around her sides, wrapping slowly around her.

"Yessss!" Amy hissed, kissing that impossibly sexy old face, tonguing the gentle wrinkles. "Hold me in those exquisite legs, Trish...don't let me go!"

"Oh my God, what am I doing!" Trish cried out.

"You're doing," Amy growled, dipping her mouth to that gorgeous granny neck and suckling it, "what comes naturally..."

"It's been so...I mean a long time ago...I..."

"I thought so," Amy giggled, nibbling the fleshy folds of Trish's succulent throat. "It's OK, baby, it's OK...just do it...just relax..."

Trish did, completely, body gone slack under the beautiful young woman pressed down onto her, groaning, holding Amy's head as her mouth devoured her creamy, salty throat.

"So good...my neck...I never thought..." Trish moaned, squeezing Amy's ribs in her thighs, pulling her pussy into hers.

"Believe me, sweet lady," Amy growled, nibbling and licking, "your neck is as exquisite as every other part of you..."

Amy smiled into the neck, licking down the sexy flesh, gently tugging Trish's top down over her shoulders, revealing the thick cleavage of her tits, freckled, tanned, warm. She licked there, groaning at the taste and feel, leathery and soft all at once. She tugged the bra down off those gorgeous white orbs, tucking the cups beneath them, the creamy flesh perfectly smooth, lined with the sexiest of delicate blue veins beneath. Amy growled, biting, licking that luscious tit meat, then gorging herself on those huge, brown nipples, holding each in her mouth, flickering her tongue rapidly across them.

"Beautiful," Amy moaned through the mouthful of titty. "Just...beautiful..."

"Oh my God, Amy, oh my God!" Trish shrieked.

Down she worked, kissing Trish's slightly puffy, smooth belly, then reaching back to part her legs, drawing them off her sides. She kneeled back, looking at each thigh, holding one in her hand, massaging the slack freckled flesh.

"God, Trish, your legs are so sexy, I can't stand it!" Amy cried out, nibbling the soft meat of them, tickling it with her tongue. "So exquisitely tasty..."

Trish could only watch her nibble one thigh, then the other, Amy sliding back to now lay between them, face to face with Trish's crotch covered in a sheer white panty, soft curls of gray hair peeking out the sides.

"Oh, now THAT is sexy!" Amy laughed, gently pulling aside the panty, a copious, damp explosion of hair springing into view. "Natural, completely natural!"

Trish giggled, biting her finger, watching, and then screaming in pleasure as Amy's long tongue parted the furry lips and found its target. She dribbled Trish's engorged clit sticking out of that hairy slit, the older woman's back arching, legs closing around the face.

"Oh shit YES, Trish, hold me, squeeze me, crush me in your thighs!" Amy screamed, lapping furiously at Trish's rapidly moistening pussy. "Oh GOD, I love your legs!"

Trish obliged, locking her feet and squeezing her thighs on Amy's moaning, sucking face which in turned fueled the young girl's fire and enthusiasm, hands massaging the sexy legs scissoring her, driving her face harder and deeper into Trish's gushing, hairy pussy. The older woman screamed in pleasure now, any remaining hesitation melting at the end of the young woman's expertly flickering tongue.

"OH MY GOD AMY!! DON'T STOP!!" Trish bellowed, pushing up off the couch, thrusting her gushing cunt into Amy's slavishly licking mouth, filling it with her juices.

It took a long time for the orgasm to finally abate, Trish's butt in Amy's caressing fingers, kneading the dimpled white meat. She relaxed her thighs, parting them, Amy gasping in air. She lifted her face from the spongy fur of Trish's satiated cunt and smiled.

"Mmmm, tasty," she giggled, smacking her lips and planting quick kisses on each of Trish's trembling thighs. "God, you squeezed me soooooo good..."

"I...don't know what to say..." Trish said, watching the young woman pull herself atop her, kissing her, sharing her scent and taste, grinding her cunt into her own.

"Don't say anything, gorgeous lady, lemme do all the work," Amy grunted, now tugging off her tiny panty, draping her bared pussy over Trish's right thigh, rubbing hard against it.

She ground into that succulent thigh, the flesh pressing into her wet pussy. Amy groaned, pulling off her top, offering Trish the gift of her young, perfectly formed and silky smooth tits, and Trish growled, fisting them to her sucking, wrinkled mouth. Amy screamed in pleasure as Trish feasted on those tits, tensing her thigh to offer more hardness to Amy's thrusting cunt, and moments later, the young woman came with a hip-snapping fury, drenching Trish's thigh.

Amy relaxed, kneeling back, popping her tits from Trish's insistently sucking mouth, and dipped her head to that thigh, lapping up the shiny gel of her orgasm.

"Goodness...you're so naughty," Trish giggled, running her fingers through Amy's hair and then pulling her back up for a sharing kiss. "You

They lay in each other's arms, warm and secure, Trish slowly wrapping her long legs around the girl's middle, holding her close. They said nothing, just enjoying the moment and comforting cadence of each other's gentle breathing. Amy's head rested on Trish's chest, one finger curling around her nipples, tickling them.

"Well now..." Trish finally said. "Thank you, honey..I can't recall the last time I...you know..."

"Came like that?" Amy laughed, turning her face to Trish's, kissing it gently. "Yeah, I got that feeling. God, it was great wasn't it?"

"But I feel...oh, God, Charlie!" Trish said, suddenly sitting up, hands covering her face. "You...and I...you cheated...I mean..."

"It's OK, it's OK, Trish, Charlie and I...well, Charlie and I have something special, an understanding," Amy said, arms around Trish's trembling shoulders.

And she told her, she told her about their dalliances with older women, about Charlie not only accepting her bisexuality but embracing it, enjoying it with her.

"I can't...wow, with older women...like...me?" Trish asked shyly.

"No, none like you, my dear, not a one," Amy laughed. "You are by far the most mature woman I've been with and by far – and then some – the sexiest!"

Trish smile, and in then confessed her own occasional bisexual dalliances over the years.

"I do miss it," she sighed wistfully. "Those were fun times..."

"And now," Amy smiled, kissing her. "You're enjoying them again."

Trish smiled at the lovely girl.

"Trish, you're so progressive, I knew you were, that's one of the things I love about you," Amy said, stroking the older woman's sexy thigh as she spoke.

"That was a long time ago, years now, but...but I liked it, you know? There's something about being with another woman...we just know..."

"What we like," Amy finished, kissing her cheek. "Indeed we do..."

They sat in silence for a few more minutes, the clock ticking away.

"Charlie will be back soon," Trish said softly.

"Maybe," Amy said on impulse, "we should let him find us like this...you never know what might..."

"But Amy! I...I'm his...grandmother!" Trish cried out. "You don't mean..."

"No, no, of course not," Amy said, hugging her. "I was just thinking...fantasizing...there's nothing wrong with fantasy, right?"

"No...no of course not..."

"And I...have fantasized about YOU, pretty woman, since we met last year!"

"You...have?" Trish asked, astonished.

"Oh, yeah," Amy growled, now laying back on the couch, watching with delight as Trish's eyes lit up looking at her wet, smooth slit.

"Oh my!" Trish squealed. "Is this...one of the things you fantasized about doing with me...me doing to you?"

Amy smiled, playfully biting her fingertip as very slowly she reached up with her feet, hooked them around Trish's neck and slowly pulled her in. Trish groaned as her face neared that delicious looking young pussy, Amy now cupping her head in one hand and directing her.

"Yeah, baby, it sure is," Amy cooed, gently pulling her in, Trish groaning as her lips met Amy's wet pussy. "Make me cum, Trish...make me cum..."

"Oh God yes," Trish growled. "Let's see if I remember..."

She did, easily and quickly, the evidence of her experience coming as Amy's back arched in response to Trish's tongue slithering into her juicy cunt, stabbing at the hole and then lapping upward, seeking and finding the engorged clit peeking out of its fleshy hood. Trish groaned with pleasure as she felt Amy's young thighs slowly embrace her head, locking up, squeezing with gentle pulsations.

"This is what I love, I love holding a face in with my legs, like you did to me, like I do to Charlie," Amy moaned, squeezing a bit harder, making Trish groan from the pressure, her hands palming Amy's incredible thighs. "What you could do...to Charlie..."

"Oh..oh God..." Trish moaned, now thrusting a hand between her fleshy old thighs and diddling her furry pussy as she ate Amy's. "Oh God..."

"Yesssss!" Amy hissed, squeezing, tensing her thighs, pulling harder on Trish's head, grinding against it. "Oh...oh fuck, Trish, GODDAM you eat such good pussy!"

The older woman smiled in the clamp of cunt and thigh and continued lapping up and down the greasy slit, rubbing her nose on Amy's clit, then finally attaching her mouth to it. She slurped noisily, taking her cue from Amy's increasing squeezing and hip thrusting, sucking on the clit, drawing into her mouth and pummeling it with her flickering tongue. Amy screamed and then went silent, mouth open, eyes scrunched shut as she came long and hard. She locked her legs out straight, the thighs etched in muscle with Trish's hands caressing them, marveling at their strength and squealing in pain from the delicious pain of them scissoring her head.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Amy finally screamed, cumming hard against the pretty old face in her pussy, bathing it with her sticky gel.

Moments later, panting for air, Amy relinquished her leg lock on Trish's head and quickly pulled her up to kiss, lapping her cream from the laughing, wrinkled face and thrusting her tongue into her mouth. They lay against each other, grinding, groaning and loving.

"Well, I guess I haven't forgotten how to do that, huh?" Trish giggled, tweaking Amy's tiny tits, making her yelp in delightful pain.

"Hell no, girl, you do it better than most, no kidding," Amy laughed.

Trish looked at the clock, worried. Charlie would be back very soon. She got up, helping Amy off the couch, and the young girl pulled her panties back on, and then pulled Trish in for a hug and long, wet, sloppy kiss. Amy cupped Trish's saggy ass, groaning at the fleshiness of it.

"Damn, I love this butt, too," she said, licking Trish's neck. "I just have to do this..."

She marched Trish over to the front room that overlooked the driveway, bent her over a couch and knelt down.

"Keep an eye out for Charlie, baby," Amy snarled as she drove her face inside those succulent, meaty, wrinkled cheeks, pulling them apart in her hands.

"OH MY WORD!" Trish howled. "No one...ever...oh, damn, Amy, damn damn damn!!"

Amy laughed into the meaty folds of Trish's ass, stabbing furiously at her tight little asshole pucker, drilling it over and over, twisting her head side to side trying to screw her face inside as deeply as she could. She slipped a hand between the slightly spread legs, fingering Trish's clit, squeezing it between her fingers, bringing the groaning older woman to a quick, liquid orgasm.

"Amy, Charlie's back!" Trish cried out, standing up and popping Amy's adoring face from her wrinkled ass.

Amy stood, laughing, kissing Trish wetly and deeply, sharing her ass scent and flavor.

"Go to your room, freshen up, I'll take it from here," Amy said, turning Trish and slapping her ass playfully.

Charlie came back in with the capers, and another six pack of beer, walking into the kitchen where Amy took it from him.

"Where's Granny?" he asked.

"Changing for dinner, I think," Amy said.

Charlie looked at his girlfriend.

"Did you two...have a nice talk?" he asked cautiously.

"Oh yes," Amy sighed. "We got along quite well."

Charlie's head cocked to one side, eyebrow raised.

"Relax, Charlie, don't read into things," Amy laughed, hugging him and running her palm down to his crotch, rubbing him hard, making him groan. "Later, baby, I'm gonna do you soooo good..."

"Damn, I almost jerked off on the ride, I'm so fucking horny," Charlie moaned, humping that hand.

"Dinner first, baby, dessert later!"

She went to the kitchen, and Granny Trish returned, looking sexy and fairly glowing. She and Amy exchanged knowing glances, hers nervous, Amy's assured, and they set about making dinner. They took the food out to the porch, enjoying the warm late-day breeze and setting sun, seated around the small table.

Charlie and Amy sat on one side, at Trish's insistence that they sit there and enjoy the view, she on the other. A long tablecloth draped the table and now as they sat, Amy dropped her hand into Charlie's lap, rubbing his cock in his shorts. He gasped.

"You OK, honey?" Trish asked, a concerned look on her face as a slow dark enveloped them.

"Uh...yeah, fine...maybe too much beer, I dunno," he stammered, looking at Amy, who smiled as she slithered her hand under his shorts, stroking him.

"That'll do it," Trish laughed, sitting back and twirling her wine glass.

Suddenly she gasped as well, as Amy sat back and unbeknownst to Charlie, put a bare foot between her fleshy thighs, pressing her toes into Trish's cunt.

"You OK, Granny?" Charlie asked, his voice cracking as Amy worked his cock.

"Oh...oh yes, I'm fine," Trish smiled, parting her legs to make way for Amy's talented toes. "The wine...we do drink a lot here..."

"Oh, you two lightweights!" Amy giggled, working Charlie's dick harder and faster, digging her toes under Trish's panty to plunge into the older woman's sopping snatch. "What am I going to do with you?"

Amy was delighting in the control she had over both of them, her hand soaked with Charlie's oozing precum, her toes equally drenched in his grandmother's fluids. She watched them both squirm, trying to hide it, carrying on conversations as if their nether regions were not being worked by her hand and foot.

She felt Charlie shudder, watched his eyelids flutter and knew he was close. Trish's trembling thighs closed around her foot, squeezing it as she ground out a small, imperceptible orgasm, soaking her toes.

"Well, now, let's get cleaned up, shall we?" Amy said, pulling her wet hand out from under the table, Charlie looking at her imploringly. "You sit here, Charlie, we'll do all the work, you lazy boy you!"

The women stood, Trish gathering dishes and not seeing Amy playfully stick her wet fingers into Charlie's mouth. The horny boy groaned, sucking them clean and watching as they both walked into the house.

"Great dinner, Trish, as always," Amy said, putting her dishes on the counter as Trish stood at the sink, washing. "And dessert..."

She snuggled into the older woman's delicious ass, humping it slowly, wrapping her arms around her from behind and burying her licking mouth into the sweet salty folds of Trish's sexy neck.

"How'd you like dessert, baby?" she cooed, tweaking Trish's thick nipples.

"Oh, God, Amy, you're so naughty!" Trish gasped, unable to resist the beautiful girl, pushing her ass back to meet Amy's insistent thrusting.

"Aren't I though?" Amy laughed, turning Trish around and kissing her wetly and deeply.

They kissed for a beautiful long moment until Amy let go and Trish returned to cleaning the dishes. Moments later, Charlie walked in.

"Thanks for a great dinner, Granny, we really appreciate it."

"Oh, my pleasure," Trish said. "It's getting late...mercy, it's after nine! I just love summer nights, it stays light for so long and then suddenly it's bedtime! You two must be exhausted after your long drive."

"Yeah, and other things," Amy said, winking at Charlie who shook his head.

"Well get to bed, my babies, I'll finish up here," Trish said, doing the last of the dishes.

"You sure?" Amy said. "We're glad to help."

"No, no, you get to bed, get some rest, I'm just going to read for awhile in my room."

"Sure thing, Granny, thanks again," Charlie said, giving her a loving peck on her cheek.

"You're the best, Trish," Amy added, hugging the woman, then whispering, "ignore the noises you might hear from our room...or join us!"