Granny Trish's Exquisite Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish's eyes popped open wide as Amy stepped back, holding her shoulders.

"Love ya, Granny Trish," Amy said, winking at her. "And again, thanks for the exquisite dinner, and pleasure of your company."

"Oh, you," Trish laughed nervously.

Charlie stumbled down the hallway, clearly drunk, Amy laughingly following him.

"Damn, Charlie, I don't think you'll be able to get it up, you're so shitfaced!"

"Oh, trust me, baby...trust me..." he slurred, staggering into their room.

They fell into bed, kissing, hugging, caressing, Amy's hand working at his crotch, tugging his shorts off. His dick was semi-hard, clearly the result of far too many beers.

"Fuck," he groaned as she pumped him.

"Got just the thing for that, baby," she said, stripping down and laying back on the bed, pushing him to his knees on the floor, her legs draped over the sides, open and waiting. "Eat me, Charlie, that ALWAYS gets you hard!"

"Oh fuck yes..." he moaned, eyeing that luscious, wet slit opening before him.

"Oh fuck YES!" she hollered as his mouth sealed around her protruding clit.

He ate her sloppily and wetly, and instantly those incredible thighs locked around his ears. Amy pulled on the back of his head, half sitting up, grunting as she took his face for her pleasure, grinding into it. Her thighs were bulging with muscle as she squeezed him, something they both loved, and Charlie's hand worked his cock as he knelt, feeling it harden.

"Oh fuck, Charlie, go baby go!" she cried out, feeling her cunt gush into his sucking mouth.

Trish heard the squealing sounds as she lay in her bed in her short, revealing summer nightie, playing with herself in the dark, reveling in the naughtiness, feeling shame give way to pleasure. Almost involuntarily, she slid out of bed and crept down the long hall to the middle of the house, down the other hall to their room.

Where the door was slightly ajar, purposely left that way by Amy.

She peered inside. Moonlight streamed through the window, bathing the room in ghostly white. There, to Trish's shocked but expectant eyes, was Amy on her back, hands clutching her kneeling grandson's head, thighs clamped in a muscular scissors around it, pumping into his face.

"Oh my word!" she whispered to herself in a low, throaty growl.

Amy knew she was there, knew she couldn't resist. And she looked up and at the door, seeing the beautiful older woman silhouetted in the dark. She winked at her. Trish gasped and could not look away.

"Fuck, Charlie, you do that so good," Amy moaned, pumping, grinding against the face trapped in her leggy grip, eyes fixed on Trish. "You're hard NOW, aren't ya baby?"

"Oh fuck yes," Charlie cried out in a moan muffled by Amy's sopping wet cunt and crushing thighs.

"You love my legs squeezin' ya, doncha babe?" she giggled, thrusting her hips up and down, riding his face.

"Shit yes!"

"And think about it, Charlie," she continued, squeezing him tighter, pumping harder. "Think about your granny's gorgeous thighs doing this to ya!"

Trish's eyes glowed in the dark as they widened, much to Amy's delight. The older woman found herself sneaking a hand to her pussy, pulling up the short nightie, wiggling her fingers between her sexy, saggy thighs as Amy watched with approval.

"Amy...no..don't..." Charlie protested weakly from his pussy prison.

"Oh, yeah, Charlie, yeah," Amy growled, squeezing harder, riding that trapped face faster. "Granny Trish's thighs scissoring your head...pumping your face...eat it, baby, eat Granny Trish's cunt for me!"

She screamed as she came, thrusting and squeezing mercilessly at the groaning face crushed nearly blue in her pumping thighs, flooding his mouth. She locked her ankles, punching her long, creamy legs out straight, clutching his head in her hands and smothering him in her gushing pussy. And all the while, watching Trish standing in the doorway, fingering her hairy pussy and cumming just as Amy was, thinking the young girl mad for verbalizing such a deep, dark, forbidden fantasy.

And one she wanted realized.

Amy's orgasm waned, and she unlocked her gripping thighs from Charlie's head, the boy slumping back on his haunches. His grandmother's eyes were locked on that long, beautiful cock bobbing wetly in the cool night air, fully erect and dripping wet.

"You've earned this, baby," Amy laughed darkly.

She grabbed a pair of summery scarves she'd brought and had draped over the headboard of the bed, standing Charlie up and playfully tying his hands together behind his back. The horny boy was too drunk to resist, even as she fastened the other around his eyes, completely blocking his vision as he stood on very shaky feet, cock throbbing before him.

"Oh, God, Amy, what the fuck..." he slurred.

"Shhhh, baby, enjoy," she cooed, kneeling.

He gasped as her small hand encircled his cock, her mouth closing over the tip, sucking. He tried to thrust into her, but she held him at bay, ruling the moment, and now bobbed her head back and forth as she knelt, pulling his cock into her mouth with long, twisting strokes. Trish could only watch enraptured as the beautiful young girl took her grandson's cock down her throat to the balls, marveling at her expertise.

Amy blew him, watching Trish. And with her free hand, curled a finger at her. Trish took a long moment before shaking her head slowly, side to side, mouthing a silent "No!"

"Yes, baby, yes," Amy growled, popping Charlie's cock from her mouth, he hearing words for him not realizing they were for his grandmother. "Enjoy it, baby, enjoy it..."

"I AM FUCK YES I AM!" Charlie howled, swaying side to side as Amy slithered her mouth back onto his cock, curling that finger again at Trish.

It seemed to Trish an out-of-body experience as she now walked into the room, very slowly, cautiously, toward the kneeling Amy. She found herself kneeling as well, close to the beautiful girl sucking her grandson's cock, watching it disappear and appear in that proficient mouth. Amy tilted her head to the side, watching the beautiful granny's transfixed stare.

Amy slipped the cock from her mouth, twisting it slightly toward Trish. The astonished woman shook her head again.

"You wanna cum baby, huh, you want me to make you cum in my mouth, do ya?" Amy snarled, jerking that stiff dick faster and harder, the squishing sounds of her pumping hand filling the room, and looking directly at Trish.

"Oh..oh fuck yes..."

"You like the blindfold, baby, your hands tied, making you so fucking helpless while I...suck...your...cock?"

"God, Amy, don't stop!" Charlie howled, knees buckling, legs weak from liquor and lust. "Please...please let me cum!"

"You got it, lover," Amy hissed, aiming his about-to-spurt cock at Trish's astonished face.

Her lips opened. Then closed. Around that cock. Her grandson's cock. Her pussy soaked through her panties, coating her quivering, squatting thighs.

The head, velvety smooth, the bulbous cap soaking wet, filled her mouth as Amy jerked it, sucking down, slowly, hungrily, her tongue washing over the pulsating meat. Now, with eyes wide open and tilted toward Amy's approving, smiling face, she blew him, slowly pulling her hand up and around Charlie's cock, Amy's falling away, a seamless transfer of power.

She stroked him in and out of her mouth, just the way she'd done to her husband so very many years ago, the way she remembered most quickly got him off. She mimicked Amy's movements, twisting her hand in long, wet strokes as she pulled her grandson's cock into her mouth fully and then out again, stroking, sucking, an endless sexual rhythm that had the boy writhing and howling with pleasure.

"OH FUCK AMY!" Charlie cried out. "THAT'S...SO FUCKING GOOD!!"

Amy stifled a giggle, hand over her mouth, watching with approval the old woman sucking off her grandson. Trish's eyes were wide open, fixed on Amy, as she felt Charlie's cock thicken under her twisting grip, stroking and sucking him to completion.

The first jet from the howling boy was thick, creamy and hot, gushing down her gulping throat, and now she held the head in her cheeks, stroking madly, letting her mouth fill with his endless cum. Amy came as Charlie did, fingering her cunt watching Trish work, and the old woman did as well, grinding her squatting thighs together, eyes wide open in astonishment at the copious load flooding her sucking mouth.

Charlie screamed as he came, legs trembling, standing on tiptoes, his wrists twisting in the silky bonds of Amy's scarf and he unloaded what seemed to be the biggest and best orgasm of his life into what he presumed to be the sucking confines of his gorgeous girlfriend's mouth. He finally stopped, and Trish's tiny, trembling hand fell away. She backed off, letting the wet prick slip from her wrinkled lips, holding the load inside.

"Fuck...that was...god, the BEST ever, baby," Charlie sighed, struggling to stay on his feet, his wet cock wilting before him.

Amy framed Trish's incredulous face in her hands and kissed her. She parted her lips with her tongue, slashing it inside, groaning at the texture and flavor of Charlie's cum as the two beautiful women separated by a half-century of years, shared his bountiful load. Amy groaned into the mouth as she slurped cum out and shot it back in, Charlie hearing none of the sounds as he stumbled toward the bed around them, falling to his back, hands still tied, eyes still wrapped by the scarf.

The two women knelt, hugging, facing each other, their mouths sloshing the juicy load between them, eyes open and fixed on each other, Trish's wide with fear, shame and lust, Amy's half-lidded with pure passion. Finally, they stopped, pulling their faces apart, a shiny, silvery bridge of cum stranding between their lips, dropping down and lacing into Trish's abundant cleavage. Amy smiled, dipping her face to it, lapping the cum into her mouth and washing her tongue over Trish's tit flesh.

She finally stood, getting Trish to her feet. The two stood, hand in hand, looking at the slumbering boy snoring on the bed, naked and sated. Amy giggled, walking to him and untying his hands, removing his blindfold and swinging his legs up onto the bed, covering him with the blanket. She returned to Trish and the two women stood, kissing in the shaft of moonlight streaming into the room, tasting and sharing the remnants of Charlie's load, Amy lapping the sexy puckered cheeks and lips and chin clean.

"Well, now," Amy said softly, walking Trish out of the room into the hallway where she pressed her against a wall, licking at her old lover's neck, working up to those cum-streaked lips. "Wasn't that..."

"Exquisite?" Trish giggled, accepting Amy's tongue into her mouth and sucking on it.

"Very much exquisite," Amy giggled.

They kissed for moments longer, finally breaking and standing, forehead to forehead, smiling at each other.

"I want nothing more, my sweet, than to take you back to your room and make love to you all night long," Amy whispered.

"As would I," Trish sighed. "But..."

Amy put a finger to her lips.

"He's drunk, and when he's drunk, and especially after cumming like that," she said, "and in his grandmother's mouth, no less, he sleeps like the dead."

"Oh, Amy, I don't..."

Amy said nothing. She retreated to her bedroom, quietly pulling out her suitcase from under the bed Charlie was snoring on. She rummaged through it as Trish watched, and came out with a bag, walking back into the hallway.

She smiled – and pulled out a 12-inch long, wrist-thick dildo, black and naughtily ribbed. Trish's eyes and mouth went wide in disbelief.

"Oh my GOD!" she said in a throaty whisper.

"Come with me, girlfriend," Amy giggled, leading her by the hand down the hall.

Trish could only obey, trundling along behind her young lover, into her bedroom. The pair fell into the giant, plush bed, rolling into each other's arms, kissing madly. Amy thrust herself atop the writhing older woman, parting her thighs and rubbing the head of the massive dildo into the greasy, furry lips of her cunt.

"Oh my GOD, Amy!" she howled as Amy knelt between her spread legs, feeding the faux cock to her pussy. "So big...I've never...holy SHIT!!"

Amy laughed as she worked the huge dildo inside her, twisting it gently but firmly, burying it inch by delicious inch into the hairy, hungry pussy. She delighted in Trish's growls as she spread her thighs wide, Amy pushing the end of the cock to her own pussy and now fucking her with it in slow in-and-out strokes that quickly picked up speed.

"I'm fucking you baby, fucking your hot pussy," Amy snarled. "And watch this..."

She flicked a switch at the end of the cock nestled against her cunt. The big cock throbbed and quivered and vibrated.

"It cost quite a bit," Amy laughed, continuing the thrust her hips back and forth, pounding the vibrating cock into her groaning lover. "But it was so worth it!"

"Fuck me fuck me fuck ME!!" Trish screamed.

Amy did, and then maneuvered into a scissoring position, splitting their legs and pushing her cunt and clit onto Trish's pussy, and the last inch or so of the magical dick embedded into the hairy quim. She held Trish's leg up against her chest, gyrating against the huge vibrating cock, feeling that leg tremble on her tits. Amy ran her tongue up the muscular old calf, suckling on the heel and feasting on the wrinkled sole of that foot, hunching her hips back and forth.

The pair locked into a sexy, grinding rhythm, feeling their orgasms overcome them, twisting and writhing together, their pumping crotches soaking each other's until they finally fell to the side, exhausted and spent. They lay side by side, panting for air, and Amy slowly pulled the long cock from Trish's pussy, switching it off and bringing it to her lips.

"God, you taste so good," she cooed, holding it between their faces, both lapping at the thick slimy gel coating the bumpy latex.

They cleaned the cock of Trish's juices and their lips met. Amy tossed the dildo to the bottom of the bed and wrapped herself around the sweet sexy old woman, kissing her gently.

"I should get back to my room," she sighed, running her hands through Trish's curly hair, kissing those puckered, sexy lips.

"Yes, you should," Trish answered.

And that's what would have happened. Had they not fallen into blissful, sated slumber in each other's hugging arms for hours.

Until Charlie woke as dawn approached, somewhat sober and taking a long piss, returning to bed and not finding his girlfriend, his clearing mind racing with anxious curiosity as he walked out and down the hall toward his grandmother's room...