Granny's Dirty Photographs Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, after food and drink and the obligatory round of Happy Birthday, the guests began to thin out. Some of the lads tried to get me to hit the pub with them to carry on the drinking. I declined, preferring to stick around with the family. Besides, I didn't trust my granddad not to get up to any tricks in my absence.

At half past nine in the evening, just as the light began to fade, my grandfather told me to come into the house. "I'll give you your gift now," he said with a wink.

Curious, I followed the old man inside.

He led me upstairs to gran's bedroom, the one I assumed he now shared with her again; the very room in which I'd lost my virginity to my own grandmother.

Granddad reached under the bed. I recalled how I'd felt the day that I'd been snooping around in that room and found the stash of nude pictures of gran.

"Happy birthday, Robert," my grandfather said as he handed me a gift-wrapped parcel.

"Thanks," I responded and tore at the wrapping. I felt a weird slide of anticipation in the pit of my stomach, a tickle way down deep that I recognised as the precursor to sexual arousal. I had an inkling of what the album might contain, and I didn't know if I wanted to see its contents or not.

Of course curiosity got the better of me in the end. I had to look. And when I opened the album to the first page I let out an involuntary gasp.

My grandfather chuckled. "Told you."

I looked at him and saw the glint in his eye. "Shit," I groaned.

"Don't you like it?" he asked.

I nodded, speechless for a moment. "Yes," I croaked, lust for the woman depicted in the debauched scene flaring hot and visceral. "It's kind of disturbing, seeing her like that, but she looks so lovely."

"She was lovely back then; she still is but in a different way. I was an arsehole to run off with Jean like I did. I didn't know what I had with Sarah."

"But you're back with her now, eh?" I turned to the next page of five photographs. "Bloody hell," I sighed.

"Yes, I'm back with her now. But she's adamant I have to share her with you. She's quite taken with you. You're a lucky young man to have a woman like Sarah to teach you things." His finger tapped one of the images. "And your gran knows a few things."

I had to agree, my grandmother certainly did seem to be versatile. In the first series of photos, about twenty in all, my grandmother, a younger version of her, appeared to be the focal point for a group sex session, more a gangbang than orgy. She wore her corset and stockings and shoes and featured in a set of photos that showed her smiling with five men, all naked, before she then sucked each one, smiling around her mouthful of man-meat.

Then they fucked her, sometimes on her back, sometimes from behind, sometimes with her riding. Some of the images showed my grandmother with a cock in her hairy pussy and one in her mouth. There were a few where she had a choice of two cocks to suck while one of the men drilled her pussy. By the time I got to the image where gran was covered in semen I was rock hard.

And that was just the first set; there were at least four more scenes in that album.

"This is ..." I flailed a hand in the air, unable to describe how that album made me feel. "It's just fantastic. Thanks."

My grandfather grinned. "Glad you like it, son. Maybe you could add some photos of your own? These days it's digital cameras and computers. So much simpler than the hoo-ha I had to go through to get these images developed in the old days." He patted my leg as we both sat on the edge of the bed. Then he got up. "I'll leave you to ... uh ... enjoy your present," he said.

When my grandfather left I skimmed through a few more pages. The urge to touch my cock, to tug it until the spunk squirted out of me grew irresistible. I lay the album on the bed and kicked off my shoes. Mindless to discovery, not that I cared at all since the only people in the house were my family and Elaine, and they were already my lovers, I unzipped my jeans and pulled them off.

I tugged at my cock, my eyes scanning every photo as I took in the sight of my beautiful grandmother enjoying herself. And it was obvious that gran adored the multiple-partner scene. The next set showed her with just one man, but a bloke with a huge dick that stretched my grandmother's lips and then her pussy. In the finale in this one my grandmother lay on her back on what looked like a hotel bed. She had her legs wide and was smiling hugely as she held herself open with her fingertips and the man's jizm shone like a pearl, beaded at her opening before sliding along the crease between her buttocks.

I heard my mother's voice and looked up from the album of granny's dirty photographs.

"Robert," my mother admonished as she walked into the room. "You don't have to masturbate, darling. I'm here to help you with that." She came closer and glanced at the pictures. "Is that my mother?" she asked, reaching for the book. "God but she's a slut." My mother's eyes flicked across the images before she turned a page. "She looks so happy," my mother added, her eyes gleaming when she looked at me. She returned her attention to the album and turned another page. "How exciting," mum murmured. "It makes me hot to think that my mother could do these things. I'm a little jealous I haven't tried some of this." My mother turned and placed the album on the dressing table. When she turned again to face me, her fingers were at the buttons on her dress. "Shall we have a nice little fuck on my mother's bed?" she asked.

Naked, my mother pulled my socks off. I peeled off my tee-shirt and lay on my back while my mother stretched her warm body over mine and we kissed. She held my hard-on in her hand and stroked it.

"What if someone comes in?" I asked.

"They already have, Robert," my grandmother said from the doorway. "I thought you might get up to something, Clara," gran said to her daughter. "I thought we could have a little talk before you do."

My grandmother entered the room and sat on the edge of the bed.

"What do you mean, mum?" my own mother asked as she rolled off me, her hands covering her breasts modestly.

"You don't have to hide your nakedness from me, Clara," gran said. "I'm your mother after all."

Mum pulled a face, nodding. "Yes, but it feels a bit awkward being naked in front of you after everything. I suppose I'm not fully comfortable with the ... arrangements yet."

"Could you give us a few minutes, Robert," gran said. "I think your mother and I need five minutes alone to talk. Don't worry," she added, raising a hand, palm towards me when she saw the doubt in my expression. "I just want to reassure your mother that everything is all right. That's all, just a mother/daughter chat." My grandmother's head jerked towards the door. "Besides," she continued, "you might want to check on Elaine. She's alone downstairs with the old goat. Who knows what he might get up to."

I left the room still naked. Torn between listening to what they were going to talk about and seeing if my grandfather was up to tricks and trying to seduce Elaine, I lingered just outside the bedroom door out of sight for a minute.

"Are you happy for me to sleep with Robert, Clara?" I heard gran ask.

"Well, if I'm sleeping with dad," my mother replied, 'I can hardly object."

"It's complicated," gran responded. I could see her nodding in my mind's eye. I could picture her face as she peered over the rims of her spectacles looking all serious. "But we're all adults; it doesn't have to be awkward. As long as we all know and accept what we're doing I don't see why we can't go on like this until Robert decides different. After all, I'm getting older and it might get to a point of indecency." She laughed. "Not that it's decent as it is ..." My grandmother paused and chuckled again. "I mean I'm fucking my grandson ... You're fucking your son and your father ... And Robert's fucking us all, well, us women that is."

"Please, mum, it sounds so sordid when you put it like that."

"To anyone outside the family ... and Elaine, it is sordid, Clara. But the fact is we're doing it, all of us. Don't let yourself get caught up in a moral dilemma, darling. It will only make your head hurt. Trust me, after all the fucking I've done – the orgies, the swapping, I've even enjoyed a girly threeway a few times – I've given up on analysing why I do what I do. Your father engineered a lot of it. I was always highly sexed, but he was the one who organised the soirees. He started me off."

At the mention of my grandfather I remembered he was downstairs with Elaine, and though I was curious as to where the conversation might go, I decided to see what was going on on the level below.

I found Elaine with my grandfather's cock in her hand.

Elaine turned her face to me, her eyes going to my semi-erect cock. "He's huge, Robert," Elaine croaked as she stroked the length of the old man. "I thought Sarah was kidding, but he really is big."

"Do you want it?" I asked, as my own dick thickened and swelled.

Elaine swallowed and nodded, looking down at my grandfather's size in her hand.

"Come here," I ordered. Elaine came to me. She dropped my grandfather's impressive dick and walked to me. "You can have him," I whispered in her ear, my hands moving over the contours of Elaine's body. I felt the full swellings of the woman's high, rounded breasts through her sleeveless tee-shirt, and murmured, "You can have him because I say you can. If I don't want you to fuck him, you won't. Do you understand that, Elaine? I'm the top dog, not him." I took hold of her hand and placed it on my cock. "He might be huge but I'm the one you belong to. I'm younger and fitter and I love you."

Elaine gasped and stared at my face. "You love me?"

"Yes. I love my mother and grandmother and you, Elaine. The three of you belong to me."

I had no idea where those words came from. It started as a feeling that I needed to assert myself. I think, instinctively, that I realised I had to impose my will, stamp my authority on the situation before the old man assumed the role of alpha male. He'd had his day, now it was my turn.

"Yes," Elaine murmured, her eyes still on my face. "That's so sexy, Robert. You being so assertive. I'll do anything you ask. If you say I can't fuck that cock, I won't."

"I know," I replied with a low growl, pulling Elaine close, my arm around her waist as I kissed her. "You're mine." I released her and turned her to face the old man who stood anxious and unsure of what was going on. "Take your clothes off, Elaine," I whispered. "Let him see your body. Show him how beautiful you are."

"Fucking hell," my grandfather gasped when Elaine revealed her toned body to his hungry stare. "What a fucking lovely ... Fit as fuck ... Your legs ... Those tits ..."

He made to move towards Elaine, his hands reaching for her. "Wait!" I called. Surprised, the old man stopped in his tracks, his arms still outstretched. Both of them looked at me. "Come to me, Elaine," I said. Elaine walked back to me. I kissed her again and touched her stomach. My hand moved slowly up to cup Elaine's breasts one by one. I kissed her cheek. "Remember, I love you. He can only have you when I say it's OK. If you want to ride his dick you have to ask me first."

"I understand," the woman said, succumbing to me even though she was twenty years my senior. "You love me. He just wants me for sex. Love means more to me, Robert, so I agree." She glanced at my grandfather, his hands by his sides as he looked on, unsure again. "I know he's an old man. And I normally wouldn't entertain the idea ... but that cock, Robert."

"Go," I said and swiped gently at Elaine's bottom. "Go and get it."

"She's mine," I said to my grandfather, my expression challenging. I dared him to contradict me with my stare. "You can have her tonight because I said so. You understand me? My grandmother and my mother I'll share because they want you. They love you too. But her," I pointed to Elaine. "You don't touch her unless she wants you to and I've said you can."

By then Elaine was on her knees cranking at his cock. She licked the big dome of the old man's cock-head and caused my grandfather to moan.

"Thank you, Robert," granddad sighed, his fingers pushing into Elaine's shaggy hair.

I knew I'd won when he said that. I'd bent him to my will. I was the Daddy in spite of being sired by my own grandfather.

I left him groaning while Elaine sucked juicily at that appendage jutting so gruesomely from the old man's groin. Climbing the stairs I wondered which of the other two women I would fuck myself. I thought maybe my mother since gran could join Elaine and the old man downstairs, but when I reached the bedroom door I was greeted by a sight I hadn't anticipated.

"Robert," my mother groaned. "Mother, Robert's back."

"Hello, darling," my grandmother murmured when she lifted her face from her daughter's pussy and looked back at me. "As you can see we're getting on famously." She probed my mother's opening with a forefinger. "We were talking and then suddenly we were kissing. Then I found myself fingering my own daughter's cunny, and one thing led to another." She grinned at me. "You might as well join in. Happy birthday, darling."

Amazed at this totally unforeseen turn of events, stunned by the sight of my grandmother's mouth against her own daughter's sex, I walked, stiff-legged as a robot towards the bed.

"Mum," I gasped. "This is ..." I stared at my mother's face for a few, long moments before I then gazed at my grandmother. The older woman was still dressed, lying on her front between my mother's legs as she looked back at me. "Gran ... You're doing that ... To her ..."

My grandmother rolled her eyes. "Oh, come on. Is it really such a shock?"

"Yes!" I cried. "It is. I didn't think for a moment that you two would do anything like this."

My mother chuckled, her fingers in her own mother's hair. "You're so funny, Robert. We both sleep with you; we both sleep with my father, why would this be so difficult to conceive?" She turned her mother's face. "Come up here, mum," she breathed. "Kiss your girl."

"Fucking hell," I muttered, unable to comprehend the sight of my mother and grandmother kissing.

Nevertheless I found myself stroking my cock while I looked on. Their kiss was so tender and loving, an act of such intimacy that I almost felt ashamed to watch. But of course I did watch. I saw their tongues flicker over one another, watched my grandmother's fingers massage her daughter's tit-flesh, and I listened to the sound of their soft moans and sighs.

My mother's fingers found the buttons of my grandmother's blouse and nimbly, with their mouths still locked, unfastened each one until the garment gaped open. My grandmother rolled away from my mother's embrace. She stood next to the bed and unzipped her skirt, wriggling her hips so it slid down her thighs and pooled around her feet. Gran kicked the skirt away and slipped out of her underwear.

"You still wear stockings," my mother commented when my grandmother stood there, hands on hips, half-naked with her bra and blouse partially covering her body.

"They always make me feel sexy," my grandmother replied. "I associate them with fucking. Robert will tell you, I always wear them for sex."

"You horny old tart," my mother grinned.

"Yes, darling, gran responded. "And it seems you take after your mother." She eyed my mother's breasts. "In more ways than one," she added.

Gran levered her tits out of her bra and joined my mother on the bed.

The two of them kissed again, my mother's hands hefting her own mother's jugs as though comparing them to hers.

"Come here, Robert," my mother whispered to me. "Come to mummy."

They fell on me immediately, both of them reaching for my cock. My mother sucked me first, her lips smacking off the bulging cock-head while my grandmother squeezed the shaft.

"My turn," gran said, pulling me from between my mother's lips to take me into the warmth of her own mouth.

They swapped back and forth, one sucking at me while the other looked on. My grandmother urged her daughter to suck the plum of my dick into her mouth so that her cheek bulged. Then she licked my cock-head through my mother's cheek, moaning and sighing, her fingers busy between her legs while I felt the pressure of her tongue on my cock.

"Fuck me, darling," gran squealed as she moved between my mother's thighs. She knelt there, resting on her elbows to offer her cunt to me. When I sank into gran my mother cried out that she'd never seen anything so dirty before. That seeing her son fucking her mother was so sexy that she wanted her cunt licked until she came.

My grandmother, moaning and groaning lapped at her daughter's pussy. I could hear her slurping away down there, licking my mother's labia and clit, probing at the woman's opening while I fucked into her from behind.

I grabbed gran's hips and listened to my body slap-slapping against her shivering buttocks. She felt so hot inside, her desire sliding out of her and coating my already slippery cock.

Before long my mother announced her orgasm was imminent. "I'm coming," she groaned, her body tensing.

I pulled out of gran's pussy and clambered around to my mother's head. Taking hold of her hair I roughly turned her face to my dick.

"Suck it," I snarled, all fired up with lust. "Lick your mother's pussy off my cock."

"Robert!" my mother cried, eyes glazed. "That's so fucking dirty." She grinned at me until her eyes rolled and she groaned again. "But so sexy," she gasped before opening her mouth.

"Fuck her," gran ordered with a grunt. She sat with her back against the headboard, her legs wide while she fingered the sloppy folds of her cunt. "Let me watch you fuck my daughter, Robert. Quickly. Fuck her before I come."

My mother reached up her arms in welcome when I settled between her legs. "Kiss me, Robert," she sighed. "Kiss me and love me. Give me your stiff, gorgeous cock."

"Oh that's so bad," my grandmother squealed. I looked at her as I slid my length in and out of my mother's opening. I was up on straight arms, my hips jerking as I thrust into mum. "You're really doing it," gran gasped. "Right there. I can see it. I can see you putting that thing into Clara's cunt." My grandmother gazed at me, her eyes heavy-lidded as her mouth dropped open. "She grunted and mauled at one of her tits, the flesh rolling through her fingers. "I'm fucking coming. Watching my daughter get fucked by her son ... Oh ... Oh, I'm coming ..."

My grandmother sighed and gasped, her thighs clamping against her wrist as she juddered and rolled onto her side.

I slid out of my mother while we both watched gran's orgasm overwhelm her.

"Where's my father?" mum asked suddenly. She sat upright, her breasts swaying when she moved. "What was going on downstairs when you went down, Robert?"

"I left them with granddad's cock in Elaine's mouth," I replied.

My grandmother opened her eyes. Still panting from her orgasm she said, "I want to watch that too." She looked at me and then regarded my mother. "We should all just bow to the inevitable," she said, chest heaving, eyes sparkling. "It's going to be an orgy." Gran grinned at me. "Happy birthday, eh, Robert?"

"What do you think, mum?" I asked, concerned about any residual jealousy she may have over Elaine.

My mother shrugged. "Let's just go and get messy," she said. "As long as you can stand to see your granddad with me and your gran."

"We've got an agreement," I replied. "Me and the old man understand each other. I'll share you with him – both of you, you and gran, but he's not fucking Elaine whenever the randy old bastard feels like it. He has to ask me first." I pointed my own chest. "I'm the top dog around here," I said.