Granny's Dirty Photographs Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good for you," gran responded. "He's always been too arrogant. You tell him, Robert. Put him in his place."

I climbed off the bed and my mother followed. I led mum by the hand along the landing and down the stairs.

"I'll be there in a minute," gran called. "I just want to change."

I knew she'd be squeezing her ample torso into a corset in order to feel confident about her body image, and because it made her feel sexy. I wondered if it would be a pink one.

When I led my mother into the lounge, Elaine was on her back on the sofa with her legs wide while granddad heaved and jerked over her body. I could see the woman stretched all scarlet and tight around granddad's girth, her pussy bulging around his outstroke.

"Robert!" Elaine cried when she saw us over granddad's shoulder. "Clara!"

My grandfather paused, looking back at me and my mother as we stood hand-in-hand.

"Get off her, dad," my mother said. I thought there was trouble brewing when my mother broke free of my hand. I needn't have been concerned however, for when granddad slid the awful length out of Elaine my mother crouched down and took him into her mouth. "I'm going to suck her off your cock, dad," she mumbled, "and then you and Robert are going to sit and watch me lick her pussy."

"Clara," Elaine gasped when my mother's fingertips spread the folds of her pussy. Mum slowly ran her tongue from the crease between Elaine's buttocks up to her clit.

"She loves having her arse licked, mum," I called out from my position on a chair opposite. I jacked at my cock and watched Elaine's face while my mother ducked her head and dabbed her tongue at the stain of Elaine's puckered ring.

"So do I," my mother then called back. She wriggled her hips. "Will one of you lick my arse and then fuck me," she added with her hips upthrust in anticipation.

"All yours," I said with a graceful sweep of my arm. "Go and fuck your daughter."

My grandmother walked in, wearing the pink corset as I'd hoped, to find her husband balls deep in their daughter while Elaine was bouncing on my cock, her nipple in my mouth while I held her buttocks in my hands and fucked up into her downstroke.

"Oh my God!" she cried. "It's an orgy!"

Gran went from Elaine to me to her daughter and then to her husband. She kissed each of us, murmuring words of love as she went. When gran had finished her rounds she sat in another chair and rubbed her sex with the flat of her fingers. I saw her vulva mushing against her digits, lust dribbling out of her as she stared all heavy-eyed and slack-jawed at the debauchery around her.

Elaine leaned down to kiss me, her breath panting into my mouth while we rutted against each other.

"I'm going to come," I groaned, heavily. "Elaine, baby ..."

My semen pumped out of me to swamp the woman's insides. Elaine rolled off me and lay on the carpet, her fingers squelching at her sex while I staggered across to my grandmother, grabbed her ankles and lifted her legs.

Gran yelped and laughed as I positioned her limbs to suit me. Then she groaned when I slid my cock, greasy with Elaine's desire and oozing spunk, into her pussy, her legs hooked over my arms.

"This is the best birthday ever," I sighed.

"It's your mother's birthday soon," gran smirked. "We should have a family gathering."

"What will you wear?" I asked, grunting as her body closed around my shaft and her feet began to wave in the air when I thrust into her.

"What I usually wear when I get fucked," she replied.

And then we fell to it; me slamming deep and hard into my grandmother the way I knew she liked it when she was in such a dirty mood.

She came quickly, her fingers helping her along the way while I probed and stabbed at her with my cock.

When I climbed off my grandmother I turned to see my grandfather stirring my porridge inside Elaine with his big spoon. My mother sat next to them, her hands on Elaine's breasts while she kissed granddad first and then Elaine straight after.

The old man juddered and grunted. "I'm fucking coming," he bellowed.

He pressed deep into Elaine as he squirted the hot stuff into her. Fuck knows how far inside Elaine his cock-head was, but I had a vision of him pumping his seed right into her womb. In my head I saw Elaine all swollen with a child in her belly, and I had to bite down on the corrosive jealousy that swelled in my mouth.

A slide of creamy jizm dribbled out of Elaine when my granddad withdrew. My mother went for the old man's cock first, sucking at him and commenting about Elaine's essence smearing the shaft before she moved to the other woman and lapped at my and her father's spunk.

The old man grinned when he saw my mother licking the goo from Elaine's pussy. "I reckon Elaine's part of the family properly now. What do you say? Shall we make her an honorary sister for Carla?"

After that initial orgy we all sat around and enjoyed a few drinks. As I sipped at a beer I studied the people around me, all naked except for my grandmother in her bordello outfit. My mother and Elaine sat side-by-side on the sofa. They were even holding hands, laughing together as they shared some private joke. My grandmother sat in granddad's lap, her legs crossed over the chair arm while she draped an arm around the old man's shoulder.

As I watched I saw granddad slowly caressing my grandmother's breasts. I could see she was aroused by the way her long nipples stiffened and the saucers of her areola puckered. Soon they were kissing, and not long after that, when gran slid off the old man's lap I could see he was all fired up again.

I joined my mother and Elaine on the sofa. Each of the girls with a leg draped over me, my fingers working at their pussies while my mother tugged my cock.

My grandmother straddled granddad's legs and, facing us, took hold of his dick and eased herself down onto it. I came suddenly, the sight of gran's meaty flaps sliding over granddad's big cock proving too much for me to take. My mother went across and fondled her own mother's breasts, sucking gran's teats while the woman bounced vigorously up and down, her arse slapping against the man's body beneath her.

My jizm slid over mum's wrist while she held her mother's tit-flesh in her hands.

"This is so bloody weird," Elaine mumbled, looking at me through half-closed eyes, her pussy wet and squelching under her busy fingers. "It's so fucking dirty, all of you fucking each other. I can't believe I'm here. I can't believe I'm watching this."

"You're one of us now, Elaine," I replied, moving close to her so I could kiss her while she came. "You're like a second mother to me. I love you."

And it had all come about because I'd snooped and found granny's dirty photographs.

Post script.

OK, so there it is – done. I don't know what combinations of fucking I can get out of this line-up of characters. All I can suggest is I invent a twin sister for Robert who's maybe serving in the military in Afghanistan or somewhere – hence the prolonged absence; or perhaps a family of cousins could come to visit with aunty and uncle?

Whatever, I'm going to hold off on this series for a while. It's been fun but it does get a little weary for me. Still, never say never. Suggestions are welcome as long as you bear in mind there are no guarantees I'll follow up on this series.

Thanks for the ride. If it wasn't for the comments and encouragement from the first scene I never would have bothered with a second chapter. There have been some great emails with suggestions as to how this series could have developed. Thanks to those who emailed, I think I've replied/responded to them all. Some suggestions I managed to incorporate into the scenes, others didn't get to me in time – mainly because I banged (no pun) them out at a rapid rate; they virtually followed one after the other except when I had a paying project on the go. Other times, because I don't have 24 hour internet access where I am at the moment, I didn't receive the email until it was too late.

Someone made a comment after chapter 5, I think it was. Whoever it was left a Public Comment that the story was getting strange and they wouldn't be reading subsequent submissions. All I can say is one man's meat is another man's poison. If it got weird for you and you're reading this ... well, tough shit really; I can't please all of the people all of the time, and to say it was getting strange doesn't really tell me why it was getting strange. Feedback is one way of telling me in what way you enjoyed or didn't enjoy the piece. If you don't expand then I don't know what the problem is.

I had a message from someone who, although under different circumstances to the one I detailed in this series, had a relationship with his mother-in-law, also named Sarah. The scene outlined in that email will pop up soon in my writings, and I'll be emailing the person concerned when I start.

I hope you enjoyed this piece; and that you read and enjoyed the earlier chapters. I appreciate the number of votes and favourites, and I enjoyed the feedback ... Well, most of it.

I'm in the Survivor Contest again this year, which means I need to submit scenes to as many of Lit's categories as I can. So, with that in mind, if you have a suggestion then let me know. I can't promise I'll write you a tailor-made story, but since I'm bumming around with not much to do at the moment, I might just do it. 5000 words takes a day or so, sometimes a lot less if I'm on a roll. What I'm saying is, if you have a gay male or fetish or ... *gasp* loving wives idea (and if it's LW make it as bad as you can – don't expect a high score but the feedback is fucking hilarious), then let me know.

Right, enough BS from me.

Thanks again for reading. It truly does mean a lot.

GA – Langkawi, Malaysia – 17th of January 2013.