Granny's Story

Story Info
Granny wants her grandson.
2.1k words
4.35
87.1k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,537 Followers

Today is my seventieth birthday. I don't feel old. I have had a good life. I became a doctor and in my first year after graduating I had an affair with my Professor at the Hospital, I was working at. John, the Professor was twenty-four years older than me. I became pregnant and he did the honourable thing and married me. He had never been married and was totally in love with me. I had Dot, my daughter at twenty-five, this was a wonderful moment in both John's and my life's.

Dot had a beautiful childhood, we were wealthy enough to take many holidays and we both spent lots of quality time with her. John was a Professor of Urology and had designed many medical instruments for Urology. At the time I didn't realise how much he had made, it was only after he died three years ago that I found out that he was a multi-millionaire.

When I was thirty-five, John had a stroke that paralysed his left arm. He was fortunate that he was right-handed and could still operate. He became depressed and lost all interest in sex. This was not good for me as I have always had a very active libido. Dot was now at High School, her results were excellent, she was a brilliant young woman. I devoted all my time to her as she went through puberty and her body changes. This distracted me from my lack of sexual activity.

Dot, at seventeen and a half, was accepted for University to study Medicine. John and I were so happy as John had opened his own Clinic and it was an outstanding success. I was now working more in the Clinic, and John was working less. Throughout my life, I had kept myself in good condition. I was tall and was fortunate to have a voluptuous body, John had loved my massive tits and my meaty cunt.

Dot had a similar body to mine. She was an excellent daughter and never gave us any stress or worry as she grew up. She sailed through University. She wanted to be a Urologist too, and John arranged for her to train with a Professor that he knew. She was now twenty-three, and I was forty-eight, John and I were both so proud of what she had achieved.

The next two years flew by. Dot had a flat close to the hospital where she was working but would come home for a couple of nights every week. I got very close to her during this time. She wasn't dating anyone seriously at this time. She came home one night, and after dinner when John had gone to his bedroom, she said, "Mum, I am pregnant, I planned it this way. The professor banged me up. He is a brilliant man, and he is married. He doesn't know that I am pregnant and I don't intend to tell him. I want to be a single mum, will you and dad help me financially?"

I took her in my arms and hugged her. I spent the next two hours telling her that she was doing the right thing and I would help her in every way. I told her about the age difference between her father and me and the frustrations that this caused. I advised her to come back home and start to work in the Clinic. I suggested that I would tell her father that you are pregnant but you didn't love the father and you wanted to be a single parent.

She did as I had suggested and moved back in with us. Seven months later Jack was born. Then the focus of my life went on Jack. His first day at school was a wonderful memory. He went to High School and the time literally flew past. He had terrific grades at school, and he was excellent at sports. He was a natural leader. Throughout his school years, he was always the Captain of the year's Rugby team. He had now just finished his third year at University, and for the last two years, he had been Captain of the First Fifteen University Rugby team.

He was a stunning young man with piercing blue eyes. Jack was an extremely good looking young man. His body was tall and muscular. He had a wonderful personality which was developed well beyond his years. In the last two years, I would go and spectate at every rugby match he played in. I had done this since he had started playing rugby, but now I was fantasising and thinking of Jack. My sexual satisfaction was always self-pleasure, I had many creative thoughts of Jack as I masturbated. Many times I had noticed him looking at my massive tits, I was guilty of teasing him as I would wear risqué outfits when I knew that he would be around. It was now at the stage when I saw him my cunt was wet.

I had been invited out for dinner by Dot and Jack, the table was booked for six as Dot had a plane to catch at nine-thirty as she had to attend a two-day Medical Conference, Jack would stay with me for the two days. They were to meet at six at the Italian restaurant which was a two-minute walk from each of their apartments. I had a hair appointment at two, and I had an inspiring outfit that I would wear tonight. I got back to my apartment just before five, my hair was perfect, I had a quick body shower then dressed. I arrived at the restaurant at five-fifty and Dot, and Jack were already there. They had a bottle of Champagne on the table which a waiter opened for them. Dot and Jack then hugged and kissed me. Then Dot said, "Mum, Jack and I have clubbed together as it's challenging to give a woman who has everything a present. We know that you love the new boutique, so we have bought you a voucher."

She handed me a voucher for one thousand pounds, and I was so happy. I hugged and kissed them again, I was enjoying cuddling Jack as his body felt so tight. I thanked them again then our order was taken. It was a wonderful meal, and the conversation was exciting and amusing. Dot's taxi arrived at eight-fifteen, Jack then carried her overnight bag to the taxi, he had his overnight bag which he had left on a chair at the table.

Dot hugged and kissed me then left. When Jack came back, I said, "Jack, I have Champagne in the apartment so we can go back and enjoy it."

Dot had settled the bill, so they left when they emptied their glasses. Jack's blue eyes were fixed on my tits. We walked home and I opened the door as Jack took his bag to his room and I got the Champagne from the fridge. We went and sat on the sofa sipping our Champagne, I felt drawn to him, my cunt was so wet. I moved closer to Jack kissing him tenderly on the lips. I then realised what was happening and pulled away from him and said, "I'm so sorry Jack, that was so wrong of me to do that, please forgive me?"

Paul moved towards me and said, "Gran, don't be sorry, I've dreamed and fantasised about doing this with you."

He then took in his arms, he kissed me tenderly with affection. I didn't push him away or try to stop him in any way. I pulled him closer to me as my tongue explored his mouth. Feeling his firm body against me was so arousing. As we kissed, I felt his hand slide up my thigh, I felt his fingers touch my wet smooth cunt. I spread my legs open to give him better access.

Our kissing became even more passionate. I moaned as he ran his fingers up and down my cunt lips. My arousal was unbelievable as nobody had been this intimate with me for years. All I have had for years was masturbation. My hand moved to Jack's cock, he helped me remove his trousers and boxer shorts. I was happy to see that his half hard cock was long and thick with a very bulbous head.

I was now at the point of no return. I was out of control, I wanted to be fucked. I smiled as I took hold of his now massive cock. Raising my leg, I positioned my dripping cunt over his rigid cock and pushed my cunt downwards, feeling him penetrate my wet hungry cunt. Jack undid my blouse and bra, he was mesmerised with my massive tits. He took my right nipple in his mouth and started sucking it. The desire for each other was immense, as he played with my tits and I pounded up and down on his massive cock.

I moved off his lap to the floor and was now between his legs. He sat on the sofa and I knelt in front of him. I took his throbbing cock into my mouth, tasting my juices, I used my tongue to lick from his balls to his bulbous tip and back again, he moaned and gasped as he now knew that I had excellent cock sucking skills. I took his massive cock down my throat and enjoyed it as he got more aggressive and began fucking my mouth dominantly.

Our eyes were locked as I moved up and down his massive cock, the arousal of not just having his cock in my mouth but the unthinkable thing of it being my grandson's cock was exciting me incredibly. I still moved up and down, feeling it twitch on my lips. I was caressing his balls as I moved faster and faster. I could tell as he was about to cum which made me suck him harder as I wanted him to squirt in my mouth. He thrust his hips upwards into my mouth. I sucked and swallowed every squirt as it entered my mouth, as the last drops were sucked from his cock into my mouth, he lay back on the sofa and relaxed.

I stood in front of him as I stripped naked. He was inspecting, he was staring at my freshly shaved meaty cunt lips. I moved over him and sat on his lap again grinding my hot wet cunt on his limp cock, I said, "I want your hard cock back in my hungry cunt."

The dirtier that I talked to Jack the harder his cock got. He said, "Oh my God, I don't believe that this is happening, I have fantasised about this for years. Every time that I looked at your massive tits I got hard. I want you so bad, I have wanted you for a long time."

I replied, "I have wanted you for a long time too. Fantasy is good, but the reality is so much better. I want that cock hard and deep".

My cunt was wet and ready for him, his cock grew when I told him what I wanted his cock. Jack laid me on the floor. He then slid his cock inside my cunt. He asked, "Gran, tell me what you want?"

I replied, "Jack, when we are fucking, please call me Jean, when your mum's around, then call me gran. I want your cock, I need your cock, I want you to go hard and deep inside my cunt. I need to be fucked, I need to cum. NOW FUCK ME!!"

He said, "Take me and guide me inside your beautiful cunt Jean."

I took the base of his massive cock and guided him inside my cunt. I felt his bulbous head at my cunt lips, I then felt my cunt lips being spread open as he sunk his massive cock deep inside my cunt. I moaned as his cock filled my hungry cunt.

I loved it and said, "Jack, it's wonderful, fuck me hard."

His rhythm and momentum increased with every thrust. I loved it as he gave me his all. My moans were turning to screams. I knew that he was close then we both climaxed within seconds of each other. He then collapsed on top of me as the last squirt of his spunk went inside her wet cunt. He then kissed my lips and said, "Jean, if you knew how much that I have wanted this, it was so much better than I thought that it would be."

I answered, "Jack, I want and need your cock, we will have to be discreet as neither of us wants to hurt your mum. How do you feel about that?"

He answered, "We must be discreet, mum's not stupid, so we must be careful as well. You can have my cock anytime that you want. Now let's go to bed as I feel another hard on coming. I want to do you doggy style in the bedroom, and I will go hard and deep."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,537 Followers