Granny's Strap-on

Story Info
She shows her Granddaughter how to love her girlfriend.
1.8k words
4.13
317.9k
20
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers

Author’s note: I have a Novella in progress. This story came from the comments and feed back of one reader. I got annoyed at his postings to me and told him I’d write his story. This is it. Hope you Enjoy It.

******

Summer was really going to suck this year. I’d managed to fail Social Science Survey. Which is a required class to graduate. So I was attending summer school. To make matters worse I had to stay home while the rest of the family went on vacation. This might have been salvageable, I was eighteen I could stay by myself in the house. Parties galore right? Wrong. Dad had gotten Grandma to come stay and keep an eye on me.

Which is how I’d come to be in this position. Granny had seemed okay at first. We had, had a few heart to heart chat’s but for the most part she stayed out of my business. All until about ten minutes ago. Gram had walked in on me and my friend Kathy. Kathy and I had come to the realization that we liked other girls more than we liked boys and had found a certain amount of comfort in each other. We had actually been in the act of comforting each other when Granny made her appearance.

I don’t know who was more shocked, Kathy, Granny or me. I’d been going down on Kathy when it happened and thought I’d found a sweet spot as I felt her tighten up. The sharp slap to my upraised and naked bottom had really startled me. I’d whirled around and found Granny looking me right in the eye. Without breaking eye contact, Granny informed Kathy it was time to go home. As Kathy got out of bed Granny acquired her ear in a sharp grasp in a technique that all old ladies seem to perfect. She helped Kathy gather her clothing and lead her out my bedroom door still naked. As Granny was leaving she admonished me to roll over and get my bottom in the air.

I was kind of surprised and scared at having gotten caught by my grandmother of all people. So I pretty much did as she asked. I was to humiliated not to. As I stayed there in that ridiculous position, On my forearms and knees bottom in the air, head buried in a pillow. I heard slapping sounds coming from downstairs and it sounded like Kathy was crying. I couldn’t believe it. I mean I figured Granny was going to spank me. But Kathy? She was not only the neighbors kid. She was too old to be spanked…but then so was I and here I was bottom in the air waiting for Granny to come back.

As the crying stopped I heard some voices but I couldn’t make out what they were saying and then the front door opened and closed. I could hear Granny walking downstairs and then the walking stopped. I wondered what she was doing but I wasn’t going to go look. I was in enough trouble.

I watched the clock on my dresser and about 20 minutes had passed when I heard Granny coming up the stairs. I steeled myself, this was it. Here comes my spanking. Granny walked in the door and moved to where I could see her. She was wearing a green robe and carrying two items. A little tube of something and A VERY LARGE PADDLE! Where had she gotten the paddle had she brought it with her? And her robe didn’t seem to fit right. What was under it? I watched as Granny set the tube on the dresser.

“Well honey, looks like you’re kind of in a predicament.”

I looked up a Granny. What an understatement.

“Yes ma’am.”

Grannies eyebrow kind of rose at that. I know very few people who can raise just one eyebrow but she could.

“So what were you doing to Kathy?” Granny asked in a perfectly reasonable voice.

“Ummm, nothing Granny.”

The paddle came to rest on my upturned bottom. “Would you care to rethink that?”

“Ummm no?” I was surprised my voice made the statement sound like a question, like I was asking her permission not to really answer.

‘CRACK’

My poor bottom exploded into pain and I shrieked in distress. I mean I’ve been spanked before but nothing hurt like that paddle. Mom and Dad’s spanking’s were always by hand. Well once with a hairbrush when I’d lured my little brother into a well where he’d gotten trapped.

“I’m sorry Granny, it won’t happen again!”

“What won’t happen again dear? You just told me nothing happened.”

“I was making out with Kathy and I won’t do it again.” I was very anxious to please right now.

“So you lied to me?” Granny asked

“Ummm.” Talk about being caught, if I told her I was lying I was sure to get more, if I told her I wasn’t lying I got more.

“Yes Granny.” I hung my head in shame knowing what was coming.

“Five more for lying to me.” Granny stated

‘CRACK,CRACK,CRACK,CRACK.CRACK’

All five came in fast succession. And boy did they hurt, that paddle really covered my whole bottom. I could feel my bottom pulse in time with my heart.

“Okay, what are your intentions with Kathy?” Gram asked

“Huh?” was the best I could come up with. I was kind of confused at this.

“I mean Granny asked. “Is she the one you intend to spend your life with, or is she just recreation.?”

I knew what she wanted to hear. “I was just experimenting Granny I like boys really I do.”

‘CRACK’

“OWWWW, what was that for?”

“So you were taking advantage of her?”

Well now here was something I hadn’t counted on.

“Ummm.”

I felt the paddle come to rest on my bottom again.

“It’s like this honey, if your gay that’s fine. If your straight that’s fine. If you BI that’s fine. But taking advantage of someone who loves you is wrong. Now were you taking advantage of Kathy or do you love her?”

I had to think about this. I’d been with a few boy’s and I dearly loved the feel of a dick inside me. But none of this compared to the feeling of safety, security and well yes love that I got from Kathy. I told all of this to Granny and she just nodded.

“Ok honey, I believe you when you say you want Kathy. But do you love her?”

I surprised myself when the words just popped out my mouth. “Yes I do love her.

Granny nodded. “Okay you get five more swats for having sex before you graduate. You know you can’t make a commitment until you have a diploma. You need to be able to take responsibility for your actions. I steeled myself for those five.

“Yes ma’am.”

‘CRACK,CRACK,CRACK,CRACK.CRACK’

Another flurry of smacks and I was left lying on my belly crying in pain. I felt Grannies hand on my bottom rubbing some of the pain away.

“Okay dear, you’ve had your punishment, now I’m going give you a little lesson in love as it were. You like dicks but you love Kathy, that tells me you’ll cheat on her. I’m going to show you a way to get both..”

Granny took off her robe and my surprise made me totally forget the pain in my reddened rump. Granny was wearing a strap-on.

“Ummm Granny what are you doing?”

“Hush dear, after this little lesson, I’m sure you’ll be true to Kathy.”

While Granny was talking she reached for the tube she’d put on the dresser. I was surprised to note it was KY jelly. Now I know that it is used for sex but I’ve never been sure how. Granny had put a large dollop in her hand and coated the fake penis she was wearing. She then put more on her hand and next thing I knew she had her hand on my pussy! I wiggled and squirmed so much that Granny smacked my already very sore bottom.

“Less wiggling dear.”

I could feel grams fingers massaging my clit and boy it did feel good. Her fingers seemed to know exactly where to go. I couldn’t believe how fast I became horny. My body started responding to Granny, without any conscious control on my part. As her fingers separated my labia and began to probe inside me I gave way to the feelings and really began to enjoy it. I could feel her working her fingers in and out. She tried entering my pussy from almost every angle. She made kind of a circle and when she found the spot that made me moan the loudest. She ruthlessly explored that spot.

“Oh.”

I wasn’t aware that I’d spoken until I heard my own voice. Granny crooked her finger inside me and found my G-Spot. I’d heard the term before but now I knew what it meant. As my entire body seemed to explode in ecstasy. I could feel the mattress underneath me, the pillow under my head. And as Grannies hands began to smooth my body I felt the sexual tension in me build. Every where she touched me it felt like hot oil had been slaved on my body. Everything tingled, from the tips of my toes to the hair on my head. I don’t think my body had ever been so alive.

Then it happened her hands grasped my hips and something pushed between my legs. Without thinking I arched my back so that whatever Granny was doing to me she could do more easily. I was surprised when Grannies strap-on finally entered me. I could almost see the fireworks going off in my head. This was such a great feeling and I was filled completely. Granny began to rock back and forth sliding her little buddy in and out of me. I could feel the waves building in me. Granny continued to stroke my hips. This was like nothing I’d ever dreamed. I felt something cold come to rest on my little puckered asshole. I saw Granny toss the KY on to the table and as I wondered what she’d been doing with it I felt something invade my rectum. As it went all the way in I could hold it no longer and I came in the most glorious orgasm I’ve ever had. I kept cumming and cumming as Granny played my body like a fine fiddle. I never new how long it lasted. Granny says I rode the waves for over ten minutes. All I remember is screaming again and again as the waves of satisfied lust coursed through me.

When Granny finally left me to myself, all I could do was straighten out on the bed and pass out. The last thing I heard was Gram.

“Ok Kathy you’ve seen how it’s done. Do you think you could love her like that?”

“Yes.” My lover replied and I passed out.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers