Gran's Laptop Ch. 01

Story Info
Grandson helps his Gran.
2.1k words
4.27
94.3k
101
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,537 Followers

It was the Easter holidays from University, Jack was in his final year, and his gran was changing her car in the summer and had promised that she would give Jack her old car if he got a good result from University. Jack had kept his gran's garden tidy for the last five years since his grandfather had died. He did a lot of work for his gran. He found his gran very attractive and had fantasied about her when he gave himself relief. Gran was a significant person in the local community and was on all sorts of committees. She did a lot of good for the community.

It was a beautiful Spring morning, and Jack had arrived just before ten. It was the first grass cutting of the year. It was warm, and Jack decided to cut the grass in his shorts and get as much son on his body as he could. He had just started when his gran came out and asked, "Jack, do you have any sun lotion on? It's going to be hot today, and you should really have some lotion on."

Jack replied, "Gran, I didn't realise that it would be so warm, I don't have any lotion, should I put on my polo shirt?"

Gran answered, "I've some in the house, come in, and I'll put it on for you. I've a meeting at eleven but should be back around two then I will put some after sun lotion on to you. You can't be too careful with the sun."

Jack followed his gran into the house admiring her beautiful body. She was tall with a voluptuous body. Gran was in her late sixties but she looked like she was in her fifties. As always when he was close to gran, he could feel his cock stirring, Jack hoped that he wouldn't get erect as he had a massive cock which was long and thick. Gran had a conservatory at her house and led Jack in there asking him to lie on one of the sun loungers there as she went for the sun lotion. She came back with the sun lotion and also a pair of flip flops for his feet. Gran said, "These were your grandfather's, you should wear them when the sun gets your feet. Take your shoes and sox's off, and I will start with your feet and legs. I'll now be late for my appointment so I will phone them and tell them that I will be a little late."

Gran phoned them and said that she would be there soon as I stripped down to only my shorts. I was half hard, but it still looked impressive, I hoped that I wouldn't get any harder. Gran made me stand and started applying the lotion to my feet and legs.

She had a very gentle touch and applied the lotion to my feet and calves, she was wearing a blouse and skirt, the blouse had three buttons undone, and Jack had a magnificent view of magnificent cleavage, gran had enormous tits. By the time gran got to Jack's knees, his cock was rock hard, and Jack was worried in case the bulbous tip of his cock popped out of the waistband of his shorts.

Gran said, "Jack, I remember when I was your age, and my muscles were as firm and taut as you are. Your body is in excellent condition. I'm only applying sun lotion, but if you ever need a massage, then I am very good with massages."

Then gran saw the outline of Jack's massive erecting in his shorts, gran was firmer with her application of the lotion, she said, "I'm happy to see that you have grown into a handsome and interesting young man."

Gran didn't say another word until she finished applying all the sun lotion to Jack's muscular body though her eyes were fixated on the bulge of his massive cock. Gran said, "Darling, I am glad that I have done this for you. I have left some sandwiches in the fridge for you. I also got some lager for you, or if you prefer wine, I have a lovely Chardonnay in the fridge. Just help yourself. If you would like I can give you a full body massage when I get back, and I will use the after sun as the lotion. If you want that then it is strictly between ourselves, I need to be able to trust you, can I trust you, Jack? You know that you can trust me?"

Jack replied, "Gran, I love you, you and mum are my best friends. There's nothing that I wouldn't do for you. I trying for the best grade as I really appreciate the offer of your car in the summer. I would trust you with my life."

Gran smiled and said, "I feel the same way, it's better if you're naked for the full body massage. I think that you like my big tits, I love your big cock, it looks massive. I will see you around two, I also have something else that is very personal and private for me, I will explain later if you do what I ask then there's nothing that I wouldn't do for you."

Gran left, and I started on the grass. I couldn't get her big tits out of my head nor could he get her loving a big cock, I had a good feeling about gran now. I had all my work done by one-thirty and messaged gran telling her I had finished and could I take a shower as I had sweated a lot.

Gran replied, "Wait for me, and I will help you. I can't get your massive cock out of my head. Do you think gran is a dirty fucker or would you like to fuck her now knowing that she is, love gran xx."

Gran arrived back just after two. She took me in her arms, and we tongue kissed for several minutes, we were kissing tenderly but with a lot of affection. It was beautiful to feel the weight of gran's massive tits on my chest, she was also dry riding her pussy against my leg. Gran said, "Let's shower together, I have a lot to tell you, as I body massage you after we shower I want to tell you some very personal things. Just listen to what I say, everything that I tell you is only for your ears. I will explain how I need your help as you are the only person I know that I can come to without embarrassing myself."

We kissed again then gran got two large bath towels and laid them on her bed. Her bedroom had an en-suite bathroom, and we went in there where we both stripped naked. Jack was amazed at how good gran's body was. She did a lot of yoga, and she had beautiful curves. Gran said when she saw my erect cock, "You have the biggest cock that I have ever seen, and I watch a lot of porn. Jack, as we shower and when I am giving you your message, feel free to touch me anywhere you want, I love my tits, ass and cunt being played with and touched. I will get aroused so don't be surprised if I go down on you or even slip that massive cock inside my hungry cunt."

We stood under the shower and started washing each other, gran had a very delicate touch, and it was so arousing as she was touching Jack everywhere. Jack was astounded that he was washing his naked gran, her tits were massive and didn't sag. Her stomach was flat, and she had a smooth vulva which was slightly swollen, her sex slit was long, around eight inches in length.

Gran then started talking, she said, "I have been a widow for six years. When I was sorting your grandfather's things out, I found a lot of sexy magazines and videos, one night I played the videos, and I enjoyed them, I started giving myself relief as I watched them."

"In the community, I have some standing because of the Church and Charity work that I do. I couldn't take a lover, as so many people were watching what I was doing. I have an old laptop, I started to go online, I met online a lot of similar people to me who had their needs and urges. I was on several role-playing sites, I wore a masquerade mask, and I have a program that gives me an American accent when I speak. No one could know my true identity. I used a VPN program, and nobody could know where I was really located."

"I found many channels where I could watch my porn and give myself relief. I found out that I enjoyed masturbating online with either men or women. It was like a peep show. I have many friends online that I have online sex with. I want to be honest with you; that's why I am telling you this."

We came out of the shower, and Jack lay down on gran's bed, and gran started to massage him. Gran hadn't touched Jack's cock, and Jack had only washed gran's body, he had not been intrusive. Gran said, "My laptop is old, I am running Windows 7 which will not be supported next year. I have so much personal information, pictures and videos on my old laptop, I need someone to set up my new laptop and transfer all my files on to it. Is it possible that you could do this for me?"

I reached up and took gran in my arms and kissed her tenderly. He then said, "Gran, thank you for your honesty, no one else will ever know, and it will be our secret. I will do it for you willingly, but I would suggest that you don't keep this data on your laptop but on a USB stick or on a cloud somewhere that will only allow you access to your data. We should look online for a good laptop for you or drive to the city, we could do that tomorrow, but it will take me time to transfer everything."

Gran hugged me then said, "Jack, I'm so happy, I have been so worried about this. Jack, you are a lovely young man, tight and firm and with a massive cock. Lick me, lick my cunt then suck my clit, make me cum then I will give you the fuck of your life."

"Do it, Jack, love me with your massive cock, I love it in all my holes. First, I want your seed inside my cunt."

For the next three hours, they were as one, they sixty-nined, Jack gave her oral then he fucked her in the missionary position. She came then he did her doggy style, and gran came again. It wasn't until he was spooning against her with his cock deep inside her and Jack rubbing her massive clit that they both came simultaneously. It was a fantastic sensation for gran as she told him that it had been thirteen years since she last had spunk squirted inside her cunt.

They got up, and gran was naked as she made supper. Gran then phoned Dot, her daughter and Jack's mother and told her Jack had been excellent today and the garden was neat and tidy. She would make Jack some supper and tomorrow she would bring him home for a change of clothing as they would then be going into the city for a new laptop.

Gran gave Jack the phone as his mum wanted to talk to him, Jack said, "Hi mum, how's your day been?"

Mum replied, "A nightmare, it's coming to the end of the month and the end of the company's tax year. I need to go to the head office for three days, I would feel happier if you stayed with gran while I'm away, is that ok with you?"

Jack smiled and thought of fucking gran for three days and replied, "No problem, I will have a lot of work to do with gran's new laptop."

Mum answered, "Darling, that's good, I am so happy you're doing that for gran, I know that she really appreciates what you do for her. My laptop is acting up, it's not holding its charge, and it is running very slowly. Is it possible that you could have a look at it tomorrow? I will leave it in the kitchen so you can see what's up with it, then if you need any parts, you can get them when you're in the city. If it takes a few days, it doesn't matter as I still have my iPad and iPhone."

After supper gran and Jack went back to bed where Jack ass fucked her which gave her multiple massive orgasms. They fell asleep in each other's arm's."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,537 Followers