Gran's Laptop Ch. 02

Story Info
Grandson helps his Gran and now mum is interested.
2.2k words
4.5
51.5k
61
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,527 Followers

Next morning was terrific, I awoke to gran sucking on my cock, I lay there for several minutes enjoying what she was doing to me, then gran said, "Fuck me hard and deep doggy style but do my dirty hole first, I'll get some lube."

At this time yesterday morning, if you had told me that I would be doing this twenty-four hours later, I wouldn't have believed you. Gran was a great ride, and she knew how to grip a cock. It had been seven when Jack woke up, it was nine when we showered together, and Jack was tempted to do gran in the shower.

Gran made a full breakfast, and I checked her laptop. I could save all her data, and she was relieved about that. Her pictures were unbelievable, she was a very sexy woman. Her old laptop was finished, it wasn't powerful enough to run Windows 10, so a new laptop was required. I told gran this, and she accepted it, she asked, "Will they take my Credit Card, I have several different ones?"

I told her no problem then gran let me drive her A-Class so that I could get used to driving it, it was fantastic and speedy with a lot of expensive extras. I drove to mum's house for a change of clothes, mum had left a small suitcase with a lot of my clothes in it to leave at gran's.

I got her laptop and switched it on. The charging cable was in, and the battery was fully charged, within five minutes it was at eighty per cent, it needed a new battery. I checked mum's browsing history, I was amazed to see that she was using a role-play site. I soon realised that gran and mum both enjoyed sex a lot. I brought her laptop with me as once the battery was renewed, I wanted to spend some time looking to see what mum enjoyed.

I messaged mum, it read, "Mum, it looks like your battery is gone. We are now on our way to the city, and I have taken your laptop with me. How old is your laptop? I see that you're running Windows 10 on it. Does it run well when it's going? Love Jack."

I drove into the city, and I said to gran, "Gran, you are like this car, you both give a fantastic ride."

Gran laughed then said, "Thanks for the compliment, this is a good car, it's like me and still has a tight feel to it. I don't do a high mileage with it, and around town, I prefer to walk. Tonight I'll do something special for you, would you like me to tongue your dirty hole? Next week will be super as I have you for three days."

Jack replied, "I've never been tongued there before, but I am sure that you will do it well. I must concentrate on transferring your data when we get home so no sex until I have done that, then we will have a lot of fun."

We arrived at the big computer store, and we were fortunate to get a first-class sales assistant. I explained about gran's laptop but didn't mention about her data. He asked what gran mainly used her computer for. I told him that she had a fibre optic connection and she wanted a powerful laptop running on Windows 10.

He then said that they had a compelling Asus laptop with a large SSD Drive and extra memory. He showed us a demo model, it was fantastic, and it was three hundred pounds less than I thought it would be and it had a seventeen-inch screen so gran could watch her port on a bigger screen. He told us his brother had bought one last week, and it was the best laptop that he has ever had. Gran wanted it when she saw how fast it was and the quality of the pictures.

He checked mum's laptop, and the battery was gone. He had a new one in stock, and we bought that too along with three high capacity USB Sticks. We left the store started to drive back to grans. Jack's phone beeped, and he knew that mum had replied. Jack pulled in to the side of the road, and the message read, "Darling, thank you so much, I have had it for just over four years, it's a great laptop and very fast. It would lose it's charge very quickly. How long will it take to change the battery? On Friday night when I get back from head office, I would like to take you out to the Italian restaurant, I love the food there, and we can walk so we both can have some wine. Thanks again, love mum."

I replied, "I will try and do it tonight as I need to concentrate on gran's but if not tonight I will do it tomorrow. I am looking forward to our date. Gran let me drive her car today, and it gives a great ride, love Jack."

We got back to gran's, Jack changed mum's battery, and it was perfect, it started charging immediately. Jack then set up a Dropbox account for gran and transferred all her files there. Jack also moved all gran's data to a USB Stick, it only used up four per cent of the space.

Jack then sent a message from bigboy21 to hotsexymum69 with Hi in the subject line.

It read, "Hi, I have just found your profile, and I like what I read. I'm twenty-one and have this fantasy of riding my widowed mum. Perhaps we could role-play, I look forward to hearing from you, and we can see if we can progress this."

Jack then messaged his mum, it read, "Mum, your laptop is fixed, it was the battery, and the new one is now fully charged. I'm still working on gran's, and gran has given me two glasses of wine so I can't drive tonight, but I can bring it home tomorrow morning. We should have a glass of wine in the evening together. Gran wants me to stay here tomorrow night too. I can come home on the following evening, but then you are away for the next three nights. Is it better for you if I just stay with gran? I'm looking forward to our date on Friday, what would you like me to wear? Love Jack."

Jack then checked the files on his mum's laptop, he couldn't believe what he found, his mum was doing exactly the same as gran had been doing, she was in all sorts of poses wearing only a masquerade mask, mum had an incredible body. He took one of the USB3 sticks and transferred all his mum's files in seconds. He did the same with gran's data too.

He couldn't believe it he had a reply from hotsexymum69 it read, "Hi, thanks for the mail. I have a son who is the same age as you and I do have fantasies about him fucking me. My name is Dot, I am forty-five and still have a good body. I am a Senior Accountant and have a good job. I am not dating anyone at the moment, I look after my son. For sex I come to this site, I love online sex, it's clean, and I can stay healthy doing it. I am not lesbian but I love how other women can lick cunts, I love my cunt being licked."

"I have replied to you because you are the same age as my son and it would arouse me to pretend that you are my son. Would you like me to be your mum? Would you lick your mum's wet cunt then fuck her with your big hard cock? I'm so fucking horny now, I need to fuck myself with my biggest dildo, when I do that I have another dildo up my dirty hole, I love it in every hole...Dot-xxx."

Mum had replied to my message, it read, "Jack thank you, how much was the battery? No, come home tomorrow night and bring all your laundry with you as I don't want gran having to do it. We can have a glass of wine with our meal tomorrow, I would love an Indian takeaway and you? Wear one of your Ralph Lauren polo shirts and a pair of chinos with your Deck Timberland shoes, you look good in that. What would you like me to wear? I will be honest, I'm looking forward to our date a lot, love mum."

Jack replied immediately, it read, "I don't know the cost as gran paid for everything with her credit card. I will ask if you want. I'll bring my laundry and wear what you suggest. Mum, your business clothes do nothing for you, you have a gorgeous body, you should wear clothes that highlight your curvy body. I love you when you wear your leggings around the house, you have a beautiful ass but can I give you a tip? It's better if you don't wear panties when you wear your leggings, the panties waste your perfect shape. I love you, Jack."

As Jack wrote to his mum, he realised that it was more honest if he stopped writing to hotsexymum69, he would now write only to his mum as her son Jack. He would try and let her understand his feelings for her by writing or speaking with her, he was sure that was the most honest way to proceed.

His phone beeped mum had replied, it read, "Darling, thank you for your wonderful compliments, you have cheered me up as I am feeling a little bit down. We are both adults, and I want to be honest with you, please don't be surprised with my language, I like to swear a lot. I agree with you, panties waste the shape of my leggings, I wear the panties because when you are around me, that makes me wet. I don't want you looking at a big stain on my leggings."

"If you prefer then I will go commando when I'm at home but believe me, I get wet very easily. I have massive tits, if I use a pushup bra when I go out then all the men love me, and all the women hate me. If you would like then when we are at home, I have some risqué lingerie that I will wear for you. Jack, I have the feeling that you feel the same for me as I feel for you. Let's be honest with each other and see if there's chemistry before we cross the line. I love you too, mum."

Jack couldn't believe how well it was going, he now knew his tactic would pay off, he wrote, "Darling, thank you for your honesty, I believe we both feel an awful lot for each other. What you have suggested will give me pleasure, I want to give you pleasure to. We will get to each other very quickly, that I am sure of. When you are wet, I want to lick your pussy, I want to spend a long time with foreplay with you. I want to give you pleasure with stimulation with my tongue, lips and fingers. Are your tits sensitive? I love you, Jack."

Mum's reply came two minutes later, it read, "Darling, I love having my pussy licked, I love oral, giving and receiving. My tits are very sensitive, I can cum when they are played with or licked and sucked. Tomorrow stay at grans until six. I will be home at five, but I want a quick shower before you arrive. I have been playing with my pussy as we have been writing, I have cum twice thinking of you. I still have some work to do; then I will get some sleep. I am looking forward to tomorrow evening. Write when you can tomorrow, I am thinking of you, I love you, mum xxx."

Jack replied, "Thank you, until tomorrow, and I will write, I love you, Jack xxx."

Jack finished off gran's laptop, he had installed all the programmes and apps that she used. It was fast. Jack went for gran, she was in the kitchen making his supper. Gran said, "This will be ready in a minute, let's eat first then you can show me anything that you want. Be a darling and top up the wine glasses."

Jack noticed that gran was wearing leggings and it showed her camel's toe perfectly, she wasn't wearing any panties, Jack said, "Gran, I love your leggings, it shows your beautiful vulva perfectly, when I am in the house, and you have to wear clothes, could you please wear your leggings?"

Gran laughed then said, "You're talking about my camel's toe, your grandfather said it was like an elephant's ears, and because of my huge clit he said that was like an elephant's trunk. Let's now eat and then I want you to fuck me, you can show me the laptop in the morning as we both have had a few glasses of wine."

Jack asked gran how much the battery was and gran told him to forget it. Gran licked Jack's ass before he fucked her, he loved it. They both knew that their lovemaking was improving each day. As Jack lay dozing afterwards, he wondered how it would go tomorrow evening, he fell asleep thinking of mum.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,527 Followers