Grant & Pauline Find Each Other

Story Info
Friend gives release to neglected lady.
3.9k words
3.87
41.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomray10
Tomray10
53 Followers

Grant had been friends with Pauline’s son Jason for about ten years and had been a regular visitor to their house on many occasions. He had always been attracted to Pauline. Though he had never planned to pursue any relationship with her. She was always friendly and made a point to talk to him when ever the two had a spare moment at her house. Mostly they just talked about mundane things in life and about Jason.

One night Grant went to their house and all the family were having tea in the dinning room the lounge rooms adjoined to the dining room and he sat in the lounge and watched the T.V.

After the greeting, the family ate in silence and Pauline disappeared for a few moments when she returned she sat at the table facing her husband. When she finished the meal she announced that she had made desert. As she was getting up from the table she turned sideways to get off the chair. She was facing Grant directly now and had opened her legs she asked Grant if he would like some desert. Grant looked in her directing and could see her pussy facing him with a beautiful smile on it. He said he would love some then it occurred to Grant that she had removed her panties when she had disappeared a few moments earlier the event finished then but it stuck in Grants mind and he was now eager to taste that smile that had been on display to him.

The next couple of months were un-eventful with no opportunity to get a moment with this woman. Pauline always talked when ever that Grant was at their house. Then Jason was in a car accident and had to go into hospital in Sydney for three months. Grant had planned to travel by train to see his friend but Pauline and her husband were going to go to Sydney and offered Grant the lift in their car naturally Grant took advantage of the offer.

The couple picked him up at his house on a Friday night and spent a pleasant time talking and laughing together on the journey. Grant and Pauline’s husband Gary always got along well so Pauline felt comfortable to be around the two men at the same time. The three went to see Jason first and spent a couple of hours with him. After leaving the Hospital it was decided that they would go to a popular restaurant for a meal before going to the motel. It was a small cosy place to eat and the couple and Grant talked about Jason’s progress since his parents were first being called to his side.

At the table Grant could feel Pauline brush her leg against his a number of times through out the meal and was sure she wanted to be more friendly if the opportunity came up. He decided to test his thinking and placed his hand lightly on her upper leg when it happened she put up no resistance. Grant removed his hand after a few minutes because he did not want to be start a problem for Pauline’s relationship with Gary.

When he removed his hand Pauline gently ran her hand along his thigh and then smiled her approval to Grant. The three returned to the motel after tea and the couple went to their own room with Grant going to his. Grant spent the rest of the night watching T.V. and wondering if the weekend would led to anything else with this lady that had captured his attention in such a way.

At the Hospital the next day they were informed that Jason was going to be having some extra tests so Pauline decided that she was going to stay in Sydney with her son while he had the tests. Grant did not have to work that week and Gary asked Grant if he would mind staying with her as he did not like his wife staying in such a big city alone. Grant was only to happy to oblige in staying for the few days to keep Pauline company. The rest of the weekend was quite between Pauline and Grant though they were both looking forward to being alone together in the week. Gary departed on the Sunday afternoon and the two were alone at last. They went to the Hospital in the evening for an hour. Then the two left Jason and said they were going to get tea and then they would be at the motel if he needed to have anything.

Both were nervous together and it was clear that both were eager to be with each other it was a short walk to the restaurant and they chatted quietly at a corner table together. Grant again put his hand on Pauline’s leg and she immediately responded by placing her hand over his. Grant then gently kissed her and she put up no resistance. He pushed his tongue into her mouth, she started to moan as he touched her breast through her top Pauline’s nipple stood out as he slowly slipped his hand underneath and continued to touch her.

The meal arrived at the table and the conversation resumed again mainly about Grant and Jason’s friendship and how they had remained friends though there were often conflicts between them. Grant made the comment that he was not sure if Jason would understand Pauline and him being together and she agreed that it was something that she did not want anyone to find out. Grant gave her the reassurance that the secret was safe with him forever which relaxed her a lot more.

The meal finished and the two walked the short distance back to the motel the couple held hands as they walked. Pauline said that she needed to have a shower, Grant told her to then come to his room to which she agreed to. About half hour later the knock came that Grant had been waiting for. He opened the door and Pauline was wearing a nightie that looked good on her but was not revealing in any way. Grant kissed her as she came in and then he told her to sit while he made her a drink.

Pauline was in need of a drink, Grant was hoping that it would calm her down as she had never been with any one but her husband. He then gave her the drink and asked her if she would like to sit on the bed with him. She walked over to the bed and sat while sipping her drink Grant placed his hand on her shoulders as he was talking and slowly caressed her neck and shoulders when he reached the top button of her nightie he slowly undid it and moved to the next one Pauline put up no resistance and Grant was sure that she was feeling the effects of the drink.

He then asked her if she wanted to go through with the rest of the night. Pauline then responder of yes course she was sure. He then kissed her with a long passionate kiss all the time fondling her breasts gently. Pauline was growing more excited by the minute and started to breath in deeper breaths. Grant went back to the task of undressing her and he then told her to stand up, she did as requested and the gown fell to the floor. She was wearing no bra and her panties were a sexy pair that she had bought just for the occasion. See through and G string which looked great on her.

Grant pushed the panties to the floor and she stepped out of them as he took her hand in his. He then pushed her back onto the bed and started to un-dress before Pauline she had only been naked in front of Gary before and she was enjoying being naked in front of a man that was not her husband. She was rubbing her breasts as Grant was undressing and she could hardly contain her excitement waiting for his cock to spring free. As it did she tryed not to look but Grant had other ideas for her. Grant’cock was semi erect and he walked to the side of the bed closest to her and his cock was at the same level as her mouth Grant then took her by the back of the head and guided her head to his crotch. Pauline had sucked Gary’s cock before but not for years this one she was eager to get into her mouth. She started to suck cock with the wanting she has not felt since the early years in her marriage. Grant fed it into her mouth and she was working her head and her tongue around the head as she was going. At first she did not want to put it to far into her mouth but Grant had other ideas for her and started to push it further down her throat.

Pauline could not believe how much she was enjoying herself she was still rubbing her nipple. After a few minutes she was eager to try to put more in her mouth. This was the deepest she had ever swallowed a cock and now she was willing to swallow what ever was pushed in her mouth. She could feel it at the back of her mouth and Grant started to push it harder, Pauline knew that he wanted it all in her mouth, she was only to happy to try to accommodate his wish.

Pauline had to change position to get it all in but after ten minutes she was getting more daring to comply with the wish. Grant knew that she would need some help and he started to push her head deeper down the length. It was a shock for Pauline at first but she understood she needed to have some help to do this so she relaxed her neck and started to give the control of pushing her head to Grant she just applied herself to sucking cock. The last inch was a struggle but she managed to get it all in. She sucked harder now wanting the reward she deserved for putting up such an effort and it came with a huge burst glob after glob of come filled her throat and she was eager to swallow every drop. She then set about the task of cleaning the rest of the spunk away with her tongue.

Grant then laid her on the bed and set about the task of going down on this pussy he had thought so much about. Pauline’s hips started to buck as Grant started to run his tongue along the full length of her slit he continued to do this also flicking her clit. He did not want her to come straight away so he started to tease her with his tongue and pushing two fingers into her already wet hole. He knew that she was not going to hold out for very long from the little moans she was giving and the speed she was bucking her hips was getting faster all the time.

Grant could see that she was in need of this sort of sex, it was great to see this lady enjoying herself so much. He was sure that she was on the verge of exploding into bliss. Pauline was biting her lip and she had her eyes closed. She looked relaxed and she knew that she was going to be letting this happen again. Pauline come in Grants mouth and he kept lapping until she slowed the bucking of her hips. He then took her in his arms and held her close to him.

After they had rested a while Pauline said that she wanted to fuck. Grant was happy to hear this and wanted the same as her. She started to suck his slowly enjoying the cock growing hard again the feeling of Grant’s cock growing in her mouth it was exciting for her but after it was full erect Grant took it from her and had Pauline lay on her stomach. He then told her to push her ass up in the air she had never had a doggy but Grant reassured her it would feel great and to relax and let it happen.

He then slowly inserted a finger into her pussy and worked it back and forward a few times. He could feel that she was wet enough to fuck and pushed his cock into her until she could not take anymore. Grant’s cock almost fitted and he started to fuck her getting harder with every stroke. She pushed against his cock with the strokes and Grant felt her cunt tightening quickly he was close to orgasm and knew that they were both going to come together. The next stroke did the trick and she could fell the come rush into her. Both collapsed in each other arms again and kissing passionately.

Sleep fell over them and Grant woke the next morning to Pauline gently sucking his cock into erection he did not try to stop her and came in her mouth after ten minutes. Pauline swallowed and then walked into the shower saying that they would have to hurry they had a lot to do in the day.

Pauline was in a happy and relaxed mood and was eager to get along with the days activities she wanted to look in some of the city shops and be with Jason while he had his test. Grant was going to see an old school friend and that would keep him occupied for a good part of the day, it was agreed that they meet at the hospital in the late afternoon. Grant told Pauline that he wanted her to wear a dress in the afternoon and that she was to buy some more sexy panties and wear it also.

The pair met up at the Hospital and stayed till 7pm and again they were going to a restaurant. Grant said that he booked them into a restaurant and it was a short taxi ride to it. Pauline chatted all the way as the pair sat in the back seat of the taxi. At the restaurant the place was about half full of people. Grant and Pauline sat at a table that had two men eating. The men were glancing at Pauline just like all men do and she was enjoying that, because she had not noticed men looking at her in a while so she was happy to enjoy the moment.

The meal was great and a bottle of wine was drank at the table. Pauline was wearing the new panties that Grant had told her to wear. Grant asked if she was felling a bit daring the glint in his eyes said it all yes was the only answer. Pauline nodded her head as the coffee was just being brought to the table and in the next couple of moments Grant told her that she was to remove her new panties and leave them on the table. She blushed knowing that she was going to go through with it. The guy’s at the next table were still glancing at her occasionally it was obvious that they were going to see the hole thing.

The table cloth was not very long and she had no privacy to do this dare asked of her she did not want to disappoint Grant it made her felt like a slut and was even more eager to please this man. Grant had asked for the bill from the waiter and it was on its way she had not stopped blushing and said please make it something else. Grant said no this is the dare, Pauline then shifted slightly in the chair and hitched her skirt up her legs, then when she had that done. She then put her hands up the hips of her skirt, the guys at the next table had caught on by now and were watching.

She was looking Grant in the eye but could not hold his gaze. Pauline then lowered her eyes and continued with the dare. Grant was getting the money to pay the bill out of his wallet. The panties were almost to Paulines knees and she decided to get it over as quick as possible she then pushed the panties to her ankles. Both men were making no effort to hide their stare as Pauline took her panties in her hand and put them on the table. She then picked up her handbag and started to walk to the door. As she walked past the two guys one of them asked if he could have the panties. Pauline was blushing still and looked at Grant who nodded approval. She then said yes you can.

Grant was at the door and held it open for Pauline the air rushed between her legs it felt great for Pauline as she started to walk along the street. The conversation as they walked was about sex and Pauline was enjoying taking about it so openly. She said that taking off her panties in front of the two men was the most thrilling thing she had ever done. Grant asked her if she would like to go up to Kings Cross.

They caught a taxi again to the Cross kissing all the way in the back. The couple walked along the main street looking in shops and decided to have look in a strip club the place had a large crowd of men and Pauline was the only woman besides the girl on the stage. The stripper was good and it was making both Pauline and Grant horny. Her thighs were growing damp watching the girl that was 25 years younger than her. Grant had his hand on her leg and started to push her dress up her waist. Pauline lifted her bottom so the skirt could go higher up the thigh and rest on the seat.

Her pussy was visible in the dimly lit room Grant then told her to keep her legs open to which she complied to instantly. Men in the room were looking at Pauline by now and she was finding it arousing with her pussy on display like this. She was watching the girl dance still but Grant had un-done her blouse and told her to rub her nipples she started pinching them in front of the men without any hesitation. A man had sat a seat away from her and watched in fascination as this lady was delighting herself so openly.

Grant was waiting for the guy to touch Pauline’s leg and it did not take long for it to happen. Pauline again gave a moan as this man made no secret that he was clearly fondling her pussy. The excitement for her was intense, the girl on the stage looked at the action that kept un-winding in the audience, she then started to masturbate in front of the crowd of guy openly. Pauline asked Grant if she could dance with the girl on the stage. Grant said yes and helped her onto the stage. The girl took her by the hand as she stepped up and the two women gave each other a gentle hug. The girl then held Pauline’s hand while the two gorgeous ladies put on a show for the men in the room.

The girl first helped Pauline with taking off her top and she urged Pauline to throw it into the crowd. Pauline had to go home still so she through it to Grant and he put it in his lap. The two danced like that for two songs then the guys started to yell for the rest of the clothing to come off. The young girl only had her panties to take off and she slowly pushed them down her hips onto the floor. She then flicked them out into the crowd with her toe lost forever to the men.

Pauline knew that it was her turn and the girl un-zipped her skirt for her from behind. Pauline was horny and scared of dropping the skirt. Though the applause said it all and was giving her the confidence she needed to go through with it. Her friend on stage whispered to forget about the people and imagine that she had no other people in the room except for her and Grant. That made her feel a lot more relaxed to the event and allowed the skirt drop to the floor. All the guys gave a cheer and she smiled knowing she had support from everyone. Dancing naked gave her warm feeling all over her and she was dancing to the same steps as the girl who told her name was Karen. Both women kissed and Karen bit Pauline’s nipples which gave her another rush of excitement.

Karen then took Pauline’s hand and told her to spin around with her she did as told by the girl and the two danced with their backs to the audience. Karen then started to bow over with Pauline. Both girls pussies were on full display to the crowd. Both ladies then started to run a finger between their slits, pushing one finger into them selves the guys were giving loud cheers. One guy through a ten dollar note on the stage and more money followed from the rest of the people.

The girls were still putting up the show and holding their pussy lips open for the eyes of the men. Pauline was flowing juices and they were starting to run down the inside of her thigh. She needed to come and Grant wanted her to while all of these men were watching, she started to ad pace to the assault on her slit and was pushing three fingers into herself. Karen was doing the same and they both slowed as their position changed with the girls then sitting on the stage openly fingering them self to the loud applause of the men in the room.

Both girls came in the same moment and the guys started to clap their hands, the pace of the show slowed down the crowd was happy with the show that was just witnessed. Pauline got the satisfaction she needed so much but it was only now that it came to her that she had danced naked in front of a group of men naked and masturbated also. She could feel the deep red in her face and she could not look Grant in the face. When Grant saw that she was ashamed of her performance he took her and kissed her passionately and said that was the best strip show ever put on in the Cross. Karen heard the talk and came to her side saying that Pauline was great and she could strip with her any day.

Pauline thanked Karen for the chance of getting on stage and the girls again kissed passionately for a moment then Grant and Pauline left the club. As Pauline started to button up her top Grant told her to leave it just like that to which she complied. Grant held her hand as they walked to the taxi. Men were noticing her breasts because the top was undone though she did not care who could see her body after the show she had just put on.

Tomray10
Tomray10
53 Followers
12