Granted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,741 Followers

"No, that felt really good. Keep doing it."

He grabbed her hand and put it back on his dick and pumped it back and forth the way he liked. Bethany looked puzzled.

"What do you mean it felt good? Felt good how?" she said.

"You know, like when you rub yourself between your legs."

She looked even more confused. "How does that make you feel good?"

"Don't you ever touch yourself down there?"

Bethany's head shook slowly. "No. My Mom told me never to touch myself down there. It's dirty."

"Does it feel dirty to touch my dick?" Grant said.

Bethany looked at her hand stroking his dick.

"Yeah. But I like it."

Loren giggled and covered her mouth with her hand.

"I like it when I touch myself down there. It feel kinda funny at first, then it feels, oh my God, so good."

"Why don't you show her," Grant said.

Loren looked at him with her mouth hanging open and an astonished look in her eyes.

"Are you serious?" she said.

"Yeah. Why not? Maybe she just needs to learn how."

She looked at her cousin and shrugged. "Ok, I guess."

She unbuttoned the front of her jeans and pulled them down on her hips, along with her panties. She had only a few wisps of hair in a V shape on her mound. She pulled out the front of her panties with one hand and stuck her other hand in.

"I especially like to do this when my brother's jerking off. He always does it in the basement and sometimes I can sneak up on him," she said in a soft voice. Her fingers moved over her mound in her panties, and her knees spread.

Bethany watched her cousin with one hand around Grant's dick. He watched Loren, too. She looked really hot when she was playing with herself., and she made his dick so hard it hurt. Fooling around with these girls was fun, but he was going to need something more, very soon. Could he get one of them to let him put his dick in her pussy?

"You should try that," he said and nudged Bethany with his elbow.

"I don't know."

"Don't know what, that it might feel good?"

She looked at him with a little anger in her eyes, then opened the front of her jeans and pushed them down on her hips the way Loren did with hers. Her jeans were tight and she had to wiggle her hips to get them down.

"What do I do?" she said.

Loren pulled her hand out of her panties and licked her middle finger.

"You just put your hand down there and rub your slit. I like to use this finger," she said. She showed them her middle finger then stuck it back into her panties.

"Let me see if I can do it," Grant said and slipped his hand down the front of her panties.

Bethany gasped and grabbed his wrist with both hands.

"Oh my God, that makes me feel all tingly," she said in a squeaky voice.

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you," he said.

She maintained her grip on his wrist but let him push his hand deeper into her panties. His middle finger brushed over her moist slit and she groaned and her knees spread apart. Her lower lip quivered.

"Does that feel good?" Grant said.

"Oh my God yes," she said in a low whisper.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, no, please don't. I'll do anything."

"Would you put my dick in your mouth?"

Bethany looked at him like he was crazy. "You want me to put that in my mouth? That's so gross."

"I'll try it," Loren said. She was biting her lower lip and rubbing furiously between her legs.

"Ok. Go ahead," Grant said.

She squatted in front of him and took his dick in her hand. Bethany's hand was still around it as well, at the base by his balls. She turned it from one side to the other like she was studying it, and looked a little uneasy.

"What do I do?" she said.

Grant couldn't answer. He didn't know what to say. Didn't girls just know how to do that stuff? What did her Mom do when she sucked on it?

"Lick it," he said.

Loren giggled. Her tongue flashed out of her mouth and flittered over the swollen head. She licked it all over like it was a long, fat lollipop. Her hand moved back and forth over the shaft. He groaned and pushed forward with his hips, and his middle finger pushed up into Bethany's slit. She squealed.

"Did that hurt?" Grant said.

"Yes. You said you were going to be careful."

"Sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."

She pulled his hand out of her panties.

"You can't put your finger there because I'm a virgin down there and I promised my Mom I would stay that way until the day I got married," she said.

"Why do you wanna stay a virgin?"

Bethany looked confused, as if she had never considered that question.

"Because I promised my Mom."

"My Mom made me promise, too. But I don't wanna be a virgin anymore," Loren said. She was holding his dick with both hands and rubbing the end of it.

"You wanna do it right now? I can fix it for you," Grant said.

Loren blushed. "No, silly. I haven't made my choice yet."

"What choice?"

"The guy. You know, the right guy to do it with. It has to be the right guy the first time."

"She's right. It has to be the right guy. We can't just give it away to any guy," Bethany said.

"I can be the right guy. Why can't I be the guy?" Grant said.

Loren tilted her head and looked away. "I just haven't decided who the right guy will be."

He sighed. "Fair enough. You still wanna suck my dick?"

"Ok," Loren said with bright eyes and a big smile. She kissed the tip then stretched her jaw open wide to take it into her mouth.

"Oh man, that feels so good," he said.

Only the head fit in her mouth. Her lips made a big ring around it and she moved her head back and forth just a bit. Grant brushed the hair out of her face with a finger. Her eyes were wide and her cheeks puffed out.

"Do you wanna suck it, too?" he said, and squeezed Bethany around her waist.

She shook her head. "Not this time. Maybe next time."

Loren popped the head out of her mouth.

"It's too big. It makes my jaw hurt," she said.

"Keep sucking."

She put it back in her mouth and he put his hand on top of her head to move it back and forth. He managed to get about another inch into her mouth, but he wanted it to go deeper, like when her Mom did it. She said she wanted to swallow it. What did that mean? Whatever it meant, he couldn't wait to find out when she did it to him.

Loren pushed him away again and coughed.

"That's too deep. You're choking me," she said and wiped her mouth. "But I liked it when you put your hand on my head."

She lifted his dick again and licked up a string of saliva that hung from the tip. She put it back in her mouth and started sucking. Grant put his hand on top of her head but just rested it there. She was taking it deeper than before on her own, a if she was trying to choke herself. But it felt so good. Her hand pumped him slowly.

He couldn't hold it anymore. The sensation built so fast. He gasped, then he was shooting his stuff. Maybe he should have warned her, but it was too late. His dick jerked and his stuff was already coming out.

Loren must not have known what to expect because her eyes bulged out and she squealed around his dick. Her cheeks bulged, too, like they were quickly filling up. She yanked him out of her mouth, but before she could spit out her mouthful of sperm, more of it shot from the end of his dick and hit her on the face. She yelped and jerked away. His stuff dribbled out of her mouth and ran down her chin to her neck.

Her hand squeezed his pole like she was trying to milk more of his sperm from it. He had plenty more to give and it spurted in her hair, on her cheek and on the front of her shirt. He was afraid she would get angry and yell at him, but she laughed instead. Her eyes squinted to keep his stuff out, and when she smiled it was coating her teeth.

"Oh my God. What was that?" Bethany said.

"I'm really sorry," Grant said.

His flood had passed and only a last drop hung persistently from the end of his dick. Loren, however, was covered with pearly white blobs. She scraped it off her chin with her finger.

"I should have known that was going to happen. It always happens when Owen jerks off," she said, and licked the blob off her finger.

"What does it taste like?" Bethany said.

Loren rolled his sperm on her tongue like she was sampling a fine wine. Her nose wrinkled.

"Kinda weird. Wanna try it?" she said and held out her hand, which had a big drop of stuff on the back.

Bethany cringed and shook her head.

"No way. Won't that stuff get you pregnant?"

"It has to go in your pussy to get you pregnant," Grant said.

The girls looked at each other like such a foreign concept had never occurred to either of them.

"Is that for real?" Loren said.

Grant shrugged. "That's what I've heard."

The girls looked at each other again and grinned, as if they had shared a silent secret. Grant waited to see what they might do, but his wet dick was hanging out in front of him and he felt pretty silly, so he stuffed it back into his jeans. Bethany watched with a strange longing in her eyes.

"I gotta get cleaned up before I go home. My Mom will kill me if she sees this stuff on me," Loren said, looking at her hands.

"I better get home too. I got a lot of work to do," Grant said.

He started to walk out and Loren grabbed his arm. She leaned close and whispered in his ear.

"Next time, if I put it in my mouth will you do it to me like you did to Loren?" she said. Her hand moved down over the front of his jeans and rubbed the hard lump of his dick.

"Sure. Just let me know when," he said.

He walked home with a big grin that would not go away, and an erection against his leg that made it difficult to walk. Anyone who saw him couldn't miss it, and for some reason he didn't care.

jallen944
jallen944
1,741 Followers
12