Granted Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,741 Followers

“You won’t be needing these,” he said.

Grant put his hand around his own dick and pumped slowly. He couldn’t wait to see what happened.

Jon’s dick stood straight out. It wasn’t as big as Ben’s but that didn’t seem to bother him. He closed his hand around it and pumped slowly while he was smiling up at him.

“Relax. This isn’t gonna hurt,” he said.

But Jon was trembling. It lasted only until Ben leaned forward and put his dick in his mouth. Jon let out a little squeak. His eyes were fixed on his brother’s face. He hand his hands on his thighs to help move his head back and forth.

“How does it feel?” Grant said.

Jon looked up and blinked a few times.

“Dude, it’s awesome. I don’t believe it’s so good.”

Ben took his dick out of his mouth.

“Why are you surprised? I told you I was very good at this.”

He went back to sucking his dick. Jon stared at him with his mouth hanging open. Ben was sucking hard and moving his head very fast. The slurp of his mouth was loud and his drool spilled on the floor between Jon’s feet. He had his whole cock in his mouth and his nose was pressed against his belly below his navel.

It didn’t take long before Jon let out a long, low groan and his body convulsed. Ben continued to move his head, but slower. He pulled back, turned to Grant and opened his mouth wide. His tongue was covered with white stuff. He swallowed and wiped his mouth with his hand.

“Congratulations, little brother. You’ve been initiated,” he said, and stood up.

“Damn, dude. That was good,” Jon said.

“It’s gonna get better. A whole lot better.”

He turned Jon around and bent him over the chair so that he held himself up with his hands and his smooth ass stuck up in the air. He took a tube of grease from his pocket and held it up for Grant to see.

“When I was in the boy scouts I learned two things, how to give a blowjob to make your scout leader cum in your mouth, and how to always be prepared for what might come after the blowjob.”

He smeared the grease all over his hard dick and lined it up with Jon’s asshole.

“Don’t hurt me, ok?”

“Don’t worry, little brother. This is only gonna hurt for a minute. After that you’ll beg me for more.”

“Ok,” Jon said, but he was trembling.

Ben eased the tip of his dick into his tiny hole. Jon clenched his teeth and grimaced like he was in a lot of pain. He pushed the rest of his dick in slowly then started pumping his hips back and forth. Jon’s whole body rocked with him. His eyes closed and he was moaning softly.

“What’s it feel like?” Grant said.

“It feels really good,” Jon said without opening his eyes.

“I told you it would feel good,” Ben said. He had his hands on Jon’s hips and used them to move his brother back and forth the way he liked.

Grant’s dick had stiffened again. For some reason, watching his best friend get fucked in the ass by his own brother was a big turn on.

Ben started groaning, and it was like they were singing a part in a chorus. Then he stiffened and his body jerked and Jon’s head dropped to the arm of the chair, rolling side to side.

“You came inside me, didn’t you?” he said.

Ben was still standing behind him, motionless, holding his hips with his body pressed against his ass.

“I did. Why?”

“I felt something warm back there.”

“How did it feel?”

Jon smiled. “Really good.”

Ben turned to Grant. “Would you like to try it now?”

Jon’s head came up and he looked at him with wide, frightened eyes.

“Sure,” Grant said with a shrug. He got up, holding his dick by the shaft and walked toward Jon, who stared at it.

Ben pulled out and stepped back. His white stuff was dripping from his brother’s tiny hole. Jon was trembling and couldn’t take his eyes off the huge dick he held in his hand. Ben opened the tube of grease.

“You’re gonna need some extra lube. We don’t want you to hurt Jon too much.”

He held Grant’s dick under the head and squeezed a bead of grease along its entire length. He spread the stuff all over with one hand until it was slick and shiny.

“That should do it. Just be gentle. Let him adjust to your size. Then fuck him hard like he was one of those bitches you like to stick it to,” Ben said, and put the cap back on the tube.

Jon was moaning already. Grant aimed the head of his dick at his tiny opening. When it touched, he flinched.

“Oh God. Don’t hurt me, dude,” he said in a pathetic whimper.

“I don’t care how much it hurts. Just make me cum,” Grant said.

Jon whimpered some more and Ben just chuckled. He reached between his brother’s legs and rubbed his dick.

“Don’t worry about it, Jon. I won’t let him be cruel to you. I want him to save that for me.”

Grant pressed his dick into Jon’s hole. His back arched and he groaned. He had to press hard before the head slipped in.

“Dude, go slow, go slow,” Jon said, almost sobbing.

But Grant didn’t want to go slow. Jon’s back hole was tight, tighter than Emily’s slit. He couldn’t wait to try this on a girl, like Loren, and find out how tight her back hole was.

He leaned forward, with his hands on Jon’s back. His hole resisted, then gave in and most of his long, thick shaft slid in. The strength in Jon’s arms gave out and he collapsed over the arm of the chair, whimpering.

Grant’s cock hit bottom in Jon’s ass. His head came up and he yelped.

“That’s deep enough. Please, no more,” he said in a weak, panting voice.

Grant let up. All but the last few inches of his cock was buried in his hole and he was stretched wide to fit around it.

“Damn, that’s gotta hurt,” he said.

Jon nodded. “Dude, just get it over with, please.”

Ben stroked the few inches of his cock that weren’t in his brother’s ass with the tips of his fingers.

“Whenever you’re ready you can fuck my ass. I can’t wait to find out how much it hurts,” he said with a smile.

Grant couldn’t look him in the eye. There was something about him that creeped him out. He put his hands on Jon’s hips and started humping, letting his cock slide in and out of his tight hole. It was one thing to fuck his friend in the ass. It was another thing to think about doing it to his older brother.

Jon’s whimpers and cries of pain changed to soft moans, then deep groans. His arms stretched across the chair to hold the other arm.

“Dude ... Uhn, dude ... Dude,” he said over and over.

Ben had sat down to watch and was rubbing his dick. He had a grin on his face like he had just learned a big secret. Grant kept pumping with his hips, faster, then slower, then faster again. It would have been very easy to hump Jon’s ass a few times and fill him with cum, but he wanted to hold it off as long as he could.

Jon’s moans got louder until he was screaming Grant’s name. Ben put his hand over his mouth to keep his voice down.

“Jesus, Jon. Settle down,” he said with a red face.

Grant forced his cock as deep into Jon’s ass as he could get it to go. Jon’s body tensed, then there was an intense pulsing from somewhere inside him. Ben looked under him.

“Look at that. You made him cum. I never saw guy cum just by getting fucked in the ass,” he said.

Grant couldn’t hold back any longer. His best friend’s asshole clamped around his cock like it was a milking machine. He groaned and gave one last hard shove, and then he was cumming. Jon cried out like he was in pain. He probably should have pulled it out of his friend’s ass, but it was too late for that. His cum flowed from the end of his cock in thick, heavy spurts, and the sensation made his head spin. He could only groan and his entire body jerked with hard spasms that forced his cock deeper into Jon’s ass again and again.

When it was over, Grant was panting and his face felt warm. He wiped the sweat from his forehead. Jon was a whimpering limp mass beneath him, sprawled across the chair. He had left a stain of his own cum on the side of the chair.

“Take it out. Please, dude. Take it out,” he said in a weak, soft voice.

Grant pulled his hips back. His cock withdrew from his asshole slowly with a wet sucking sound. When the head finally dropped out, his hole remained stretched open and a flood of cum spilled down his legs.

“Jesus, that’s a lot of cum. It’s still coming out,” Ben said.

Jon tried to push himself up, but his arms were too weak.

“What am I supposed to do about that? Mom’s gonna see it. She’ll know I let you guys fuck me.”

“What’s wrong with that? She knows your brother’s gay,” Grant said. He wiped his cock on the back of Jon’s shirt and pulled up his shorts.

“I just don’t want her to know, that’s all.”

“Relax. You’ll get over it. Besides, it’s worth it to feel Grant’s cock up your ass, isn’t it?”

Jon looked back over his shoulder with a sleepy smile. Cum still dribbled out of his ass.

“Anything’s worth that.”

Grant stepped back, shaking his head. His dick drooped, still dripping fluids.

“I don’t know. What if someone found out what I just did? Everyone would think I was gay. I mean, I like girls too much for that.”

“What’s wrong with being gay?” Ben said.

“Nothing. Unless you happen to want to fuck girls once in a while.”

Ben chuckled and lifted Grant’s wet, sticky cock.

“You got a lot to learn. Girls love a challenge. When all those girls you go to school with find out you’re gay and you got a dick like this you won’t be able to keep them away.”

“But I don’t want them to think I’m gay.”

“What are you gonna care what they think when they’re lined up outside your bedroom waiting for you to fuck them?” Ben said, and left the room.

Grant looked at Jon, but he just shrugged. What if Ben was right and he could have any girl he wanted? That was a dream come true. He couldn’t wait.

jallen944
jallen944
1,741 Followers
12