Granted Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,727 Followers

"I don't know. You want me to?"

Owen frowned and shook his head.

"Hell no. She might think I was gay. Then I'd never have a chance to fuck her."

He lowered his open mouth over the end of Grant's cock and started sucking. Grant watched him with his mouth hanging open. He'd swear this wasn't the first blowjob he'd given.

Owen's head moved up and down. His cheeks were sucked in and he had one hand around the shaft, moving up and down in sync with his head. Grant's breathing got heavier, and he was squirming. Owen's eyes looked up to his face.

"I'm gonna cum," Grant said with a deep groan.

Owen's eyes got wide. He moaned around his cock, and the moment it started to happen, he pulled it out. His hand squeezed tight around the base of the shaft. Grant groaned from deep in his throat and his ass lifted off the bed.

The first shot made his whole body jerk. His eyes were squeezed shut and he didn't see where it went until he opened his eyes after the second shot.

It had hit Owen on his cheek. The second spurt hit his neck and was running down into his shirt. It continued to shoot out, landing on Owen's hand, on Grant's stomach and legs, and the bed. Owen was laughing and still squeezing his cock.

"Man, I never saw so much cum. I don't do it that much when I jerk off. How do you get so much cum? Is it something you eat?" he said.

"I guess I just got big balls. They hold a lot of cum."

Owen sat back on his knees and pushed his shorts down. His short erection stood up.

"I wish I had big balls with a lot of cum like that," he said.

Grant stared at his erection. He had seen Jon's hard cock, and Ben's, but this time it was different. This time he wasn't just there to look at his cock. He was going to touch it, and more. Owen put his fist around it and started pumping.

"So? How was it? Could you tell any difference from the way Emily did it?" he said.

"Yeah, actually, I could."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You were better."

Owen laughed. "No way."

"Yeah. It was her first time, too. She wasn't very good."

Owen grinned. "All right. That's pretty cool. I just hope my dick grows a little bigger, like yours."

"Why?" Grant said.

"So girls will like it more. Like Emily."

"You got a nice looking dick. So what if she doesn't like it? I mean, she's just one girl. Besides, I bet it's gonna get bigger," Grant said.

Owen took his hand away. His dick wasn't even half the size of Grant's.

"You think so?"

"Sure. Maybe I can help it," Grant said.

He crawled toward Owen on his hands and knees as if he was drawn to his short, pink dick. He couldn't believe he was actually doing this. He couldn't believe how he felt anxious to put Owen's dick in his mouth.

He bent forward in front of him and put his hand around it. Owen gasped.

"That feels really good. I never had anyone else touch me like that," he said.

The feel of Owen's dick sent a tingle down Grant's spine. It was very hard, and warm. This might not be so difficult after all. His own dick swung between his legs like a length of steel pipe. If this got him hard again he was going to have to fuck someone to get off real good. How would Owen feel about taking the experiment that far?

He closed his eyes, opened his mouth and used his hand to guide Owen's dick past his lips and teeth. The tip of the head touched his tongue and he closed his lips around the shaft.

"Oh my God," Owen said.

He slumped back against the wall and his dick popped out of Grant's mouth. He opened his jaw quickly before it caught on his teeth.

"That is totally awesome. I've never done that before," he said.

"Neither have I."

Owen's short dick stood straight up. Grant stared at it and took a deep breath. No matter how he felt about sucking it, they had made a agreement, and now it was his turn. He crawled between Owen's spread legs.

"I'm gonna suck you until you cum, all right?"

Owen just nodded. His jaw hung slack and it looked like he wasn't breathing.

Grant stroked his dick a few times. The right thing to do for him was to lick it and kiss it all over, just like his Mom did when she sucked him. He didn't think he could manage all of that, though. That stuff was just too ... intimate. Maybe the next time, if they ever got a chance to do this again.

He bent his head down and let Owen's dick slip into his mouth. Owen groaned. Grant moved his head back and forth, sliding his lips along the length of the shaft, and over his tongue, just the way Owen's Mom did that he enjoyed so much.

He moved his head back and forth a little faster. Owen groaned a little louder. It was easy to take his whole dick all the way into his mouth. It felt good sliding on his tongue and pushing against the roof of his mouth, better than he expected. He just wished it was a little bigger so he could feel it stretching his jaw open, like the way Owen's Mom stretched her mouth so wide to get around his own cock. He'd have to try it with Ben. He had a bigger dick, not as big as his, but big enough to get his mouth around.

He was imagining how he might look kneeling in front of Ben with his cock in his mouth when Owen grunted and a warm, thick fluid quickly filled his mouth.

He jerked his head back and Owen's last spurt landed on the bed. But it was too late. He already had a mouthful of Owen's cum. He turned his head and spit it out on the floor.

Owen had a big grin on his face.

"Man, that was totally awesome. You let me cum in your mouth. I never knew anything could feel so good," he said.

Grant wiped his tongue with the back of his hand.

"Yeah, well, I didn't mean to do that."

It was the nastiest thing he had ever tasted, and the most disgusting thing he could imagine, to have another guy's cum in his mouth. He didn't even want to taste his own cum. How could Ben like it so much?

"Dude, you're all like hard again," Owen said, pointing between Grant's legs.

Grant sat back against his pillow. His cock was stiff, but not completely hard, and its own weight caused it to droop a bit to one side. He stroked it a few times and it quickly stiffened and stood straight up.

"I think I need to fuck someone," he said.

"Really? Who are you gonna fuck?" Owen said.

"I don't know. You wanna let me fuck you?"

Owen sneered.

"No way. I told you, I'm not gay. You're not putting that thing in my ass. I'm outta here."

He hopped off the bed and left without even looking back. Grant tried to think of something to say to make him stay, maybe just an apology, but it was probably best to let him leave.

jallen944
jallen944
1,727 Followers
12