Granting Castle a Wish

Story Info
Kate experiences a first with Castle.
7.5k words
4.66
33.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first fanfic I wrote in English. I started writing it some time ago, and it is set before Beckett and Castle got married.
Feel free to leave comments about your likes and dislikes. Thanks.

*****

The elevator moved upwards and the woman inside got more twitchy with every passing second. This was completely uncharacteristic for her. Detective Kate Beckett was everything but easy to unsettle. She had stared down the barrel of a gun more than once, had been shot and stabbed at, had had a bomb blow up her apartment and had been tortured by a drug lord before - but right now she felt sweat on the palm of her hands and her heart raced.

She nervously played with the ring on her left hand. The symbol for all the changes in her life that had happened in recent years. Changes for the better. A reminder of the one constant thing that had been with her through the turmoil of the younger past. Richard Castle and their mutual love. It was almost ironic that a man of his reputation and with his childish mind turned out to be the rock she could lean on. But he had become just that.

The elevator doors opened and Kate walked up to the front door of Castle's apartment. She truly loved him from the bottom of her heart. Maybe that was the reason for her being nervous right now. Because she knew, what she was about to do would hurt his pride. After all, she wanted to tell her fiancé that she intended to keep her own name after the wedding, instead of taking his. She dreaded the hurt look his face would sport and she knew, she had to make up for it in some way. If not for his sake, at least for her own. For as much as she liked to tease him all the time, she truly hated to hurt him.

Richard Castle stood in his kitchen as the door to his apartment opened and his beautiful wife to be walked in. She was dressed in tight blue jeans, a dark grey blouse and a black jacket. As usual, walking on high heels, she was almost as tall as he. Just looking at her made his dick stir inside his pants. He had been on a book signing tour and hadn't seen her in two weeks. He longed to hold her, smell her and, more then everything else, feel her again.

Walking towards her, he sported one of his trademark charming smiles and wrapped her in his arms. The stubbles on his chin rubbed against her skin as he kissed her softly. Beckett smelled his cologne and allowed herself to sink a little deeper into his embrace. The tension of a long day's work lapsed from her body.

Her lipstick was practically tasteless, allowing him to detect a hint of a very familiar taste; that of a skim latte, two pumps of sugar free vanilla. He smiled and let his tongue move forward, soaking up the taste that screamed Beckett to him, like nothing else did.

Her slender body leaned into him and he ran one hand through her soft hair and the other over her back, pulling her even closer. When they parted lips to catch some air, he looked into her big green eyes, "I've missed you."

"Missed you too," she replied and rested her head against his chest. She felt the warmth of his skin through his shirt. Against her belly, she could feel something else and it grew with every moment their intimate embrace lasted.

Oh, how she had missed to be desired by him. She smiled as her body reacted to his erection. Her heart rate elevated and her breaths shortened. Every piece of skin on her body tingled, longing to be touched by his hands, his lips, his tongue. She had bottled those feelings up during the last weeks, but now in his presence, she couldn't stop them from bubbling to the surface. She wanted to feel him in all his hardness; wanted to feel him intrude her and fill her out. So powerful were those cravings, they pushed aside any feeling of fatigue and soreness she had, from an exhausting day of work.

Would it be of any harm if she waited until tomorrow to have a serious conversation with him, she thought. After all, it was obvious that both of them had a more primal thing on mind right now than talking.

Rick Caste interrupted his fiancée's thoughts, "Are you hungry? I can fix us some dinner if you want." He nodded in the direction of the kitchen.

Beckett smiled, "No thanks, Ryan had pasta stored in the fridge."

Imagining Ryan's face when he found out that Beckett had stolen his food again made Castle laugh, but he was brought back to reality as she raised her lips to his ear and whispered, "There is a different kind of hunger however, you should definitely help me deal with."

Her smile was lascivious and he met it with a boyish grin, "I will do my best."

No doubt he would. Kate beamed. Of all the rumors about Richard Castle out there, the ones about his skills as a lover had turned out to be the most accurate and she had enjoyed the best sex of her live, since they had become a couple.

"Just let me take a quick shower," she whispered seductively, "And I'll be all yours."

She pulled away from him and turned to head for the stairs, but his hands got a hold of her hips and pulled her back in. Now with her back to him, she felt his warm breath on her neck and his deep voice turned her on even more than usual, "How about I join you in the shower?"

Kate moaned as he tugged her blouse from her jeans and she felt his fingertips on the bare skin of her belly. The image of their naked and slippery bodies, entangled under a stream of hot water, didn't exactly help to lessen her arousal and she felt her womanhood dampen the fabric of her panties. "Alexis and Martha won't show up tonight?" she asked, fighting to keep control over her urging body.

"No. We have the place all to ourselves," Castle groaned as he kissed her neck sensually. The bulge in his pants pressed against the small of her back and he could feel the last of her resistance melt, as she laid her hands on his and pressed them tighter against her stomach.

"Ok then," she moaned, "you've got all of my attention, Mr. Writer."

He withdrew his hands from underneath her blouse and helped her out of her jacket and the weapon holster she still wore. She walked slowly towards the stairs and started to unbutton her blouse. The sound of her heels on the wooden floor and Castle's heavy breaths right behind her was all she heard as her mind wandered to the pleasure that awaited her.

As he climbed up the stairs right behind her, Castle didn't even realize she slipped out of her blouse. Too much of his attention was captured by the perfect shaped butt in front of his face, swaying salaciously with each step. He lost his shirt and stopped at the top of the stairs to pull off his socks. Beckett had reached the bathroom door by now and looked back over her shoulder. With a lewd smile, she reached back and unclasped her bra, allowing the white lace to fall to the floor.

She vanished into the bathroom and Castle hurried to follow her. He reached the door and was greeted by the sight of her upraised bottom as Beckett had bend over to lose her heels. Unbuckling his belt, he stepped out of his pants as she turned around to face him. Now without heels, she barely reached to his chin as he stepped towards her and cupped her firm breasts, which had captured his attention.

Castle's fingers massaged the soft flesh, as he lowered his head and kissed her again. The kiss was much more intense than the one before, as both of them sucked on each other's lips and their tongues met. Beckett moaned as Castle's thumbs circled around her tiny stiff buds, sending surges of pleasure through her body. She slid one hand down and grabbed his enlarged member, still covered by his boxers. Now it was his turn to moan, as she rubbed up and down his manhood, massaging it gently.

Richard Castle was a well-endowed man and under her touch he reached his full size, literally making a tent out of his boxers. For a second, she thought about falling to her knees and pleasuring him orally, but he beat her to it. Ending their kiss, he led his lips on a trail down her body, until his tongue tickled her belly button.

His fingers unbuttoned her jeans and slit under its waistband. Pulling them down slowly, he revealed Beckett's lacy white panties. She knew he could smell the scent of her arousal and probably already feel her pussy's moist heat. His hot breath on the inside of her thighs only added to her arousal and the anticipation of being eaten out by him made her squirm.

Castle kissed the velvet skin of Kate's inner thighs, which led her to spreading them wider. He used his fingers to play with the hemline of her panties, slipping his tips underneath and withdrawing them again quickly, leaving Beckett craving for more. Her fingers ran through his hair and pulled him closer to her center, begging him to move on. Finally, he inclined to her wish and removed her panties, leaving her standing in front of him in all her naked glory.

No matter how often he had seen Kate naked before, the sight of her pussy lips, slightly darker toned than the rest of her skin, glistening invitingly with her arousal, never failed to put him under a spell.

The warmth of his breath caressing her wet lips, almost drove her crazy, as Castle's kisses circled around her vulva. She was whimpering for relief, when his lips finally touched hers. Gently sucking and nibbling on her inner and outer lips, ever so often pushing the tip of his tongue in between them, he sent radiant waves of pleasure through her body.

His hands cupped her butt cheeks, pulling her crotch closer. His tongue slit up and down and circled her clit teasingly. She had put her right leg over his shoulder and almost sat on his face. The work of his tongue made her moan joyfully and she almost fell over as her left knee got weaker with every wave of pleasure.

The grip he had on her bottom got tighter and the motions of his tongue faster.

"Oh Castle," Beckett panted, relishing his tongues' untiring effort to please her. Her fingers clenched in his dark hair, she closed her eyes and succumbed to the waves of ecstasy running through her. The heavy pounding of her heartbeat filled her ears and she had an increasingly harder time breathing. She tilted her head back and moaned feverishly. Her hips bucked and her whole body trembled, begging for sweet relief. The agony of her orgasm so close was almost enough to make her cry tears of joy.

Castle parted her lips once more with his tongue. Pushing it in as deep as he could, he sent her over the edge. "CASTLE," she screamed in a high pitched voice, as the velvety walls of her pussy started to spasm. She pushed her crotch against his face, as if she was trying to suffocate him and rivers of her love juice flooded his mouth.

Kate Beckett's mind had shut down the moment her loins had exploded in fire. She didn't breath, she didn't think. She had become a culmination of convulsing body parts, floating in a sea of lust, freed from any control of her brain. She lost her sense of time and didn't know how long she had lasted in this state, but when her mind finally regained control, her lungs burned in need of oxygen.

Castle stood up and pulled Kate into a tight embrace, as she gasped for fresh air. She must have had one of the most intense orgasms he had ever witnessed, as her whole body trembled and clung to him, barely able to stand on its own. He looked down at her face. Her cheeks had blushed and her eyes were clouded.

"Woah," he murmured, as she wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face in his chest. He held her tight, giving her time to recover. Stroking her hair, he was almost painfully aware of his member still swollen and trapped inside his boxers. And the scent and sight of Beckett in the afterglow of an orgasm didn't help lighten that burden at all.

Kate finally lifted her head and looked up at him. Seeing the expression of drudgingly controlled desire, she was suddenly very aware of his hard-on pressed against her belly. A hint of guilt woke inside of her. Throughout all the pleasure he had spent her, she had been so self-centered, she hadn't even thought about giving him back.

She slipped from his embrace and whispered, "Follow me," as she entered the shower.

He got rid of his boxers and joined her under the stream of hot water. Kate welcomed him with a passionate kiss. Her lips open, she greeted his tongue with her own, tasting herself on his mouth, drenched in her love juices. The hot water flew down their bodies and soaked them head to toe. Still sharing a kiss, she wrapped her fingers around his shaft and began jerking him off slowly.

The shower's glass door steamed up while their bodies entangled and rubbed against each other. All the while Kate's slim fingers kept stroking up and down, giving him a hardness unlike any she had ever felt before. Even after all her experiences, Kate was still amazed how something could possibly that hard, yet feel so soft under her fingertips.

Castle's hands roamed over Beckett's body, gliding up and down her back, caressing her ass, massaging her breasts. Touching every part of her body but the center of her lust. Patiently enjoying her soft skin under his fingers and the sensual handjob she gave, while they were still locked in an endless kiss.

His gentle touch slowly nursed Kate's desire for more back to strength. Although her pussy still tingled and pulsed, her mind started to long for the intimacy of having him inside her. The lustful hunger for him to fill her out, eventually took over control. She lowered the hand she had rested on his chest and got a hold of his wrist, guiding his hand between her thighs.

She quivered as his fingers made contact with her lips and moaned into their kiss, as he pushed one tip in between her folds. Carefully thrusting, he entered his finger deeper and deeper into the heat of her pussy. Beckett's grip around his dick got tighter and she lifted one leg and wrapped it around his waist, as Castle added a second finger into her love tunnel.

Their fingers found a mutual rhythm, stroking and thrusting, pleasuring each other while their tongues melted together. Until eventually both of them felt the desire for more. They ended their kiss and Castle looked down into Beckett's eyes, as she aligned his stiff member between her thighs. His tip rested against her swollen lips as he pulled his fingers out of her and cupped her ass with his hands.

Her tongue moistened her lips seductively although they were completely wet from the shower water already. He pushed his hips forward, just enough so he could feel her pussy lips part lightly. Although he hadn't even entered his dick's head yet, Kate moaned and bit her lower lip. Castle gripped Kate's hips and prevented her from pushing herself forward, teasing her with his dick. Even without being inside her, he could already feel the heat, radiating from in between her folds.

He lifted Beckett up and she wrapped her second leg around his waist. Still using his hands on her hips to keep her at his dick's length, he gave her a little more and squeezed his bulbous head into her.

Kate moaned again and wondered how long her fiancé would keep torturing her. She loved the feeling of his big head spreading her lips open, but it only deepened her longing to feel his entire manhood inside.

She looked into Castle's face and her eyes begged him for more. He smiled mischievously and kept her wanting a little bit longer. Her look got even more intense and he finally decided to act on it. With one step he pushed her body against the back wall of the shower and stopped pushing her hips away.

The sudden chill of the cold tiles against her back made Beckett shriek and her body reacted instinctively, pulling herself away from the wall and against his body with all the strength of her arms and legs wrapped around him.

The sensation of his entire hard-on suddenly buried inside of her made her gasp and she pushed her face against his neck, suffocating her heavy wheeze.

Castle stood still under the warm stream of water, with the weight of Beckett's body clinging to him. He enjoyed the way her velvety walls enclosed his cock, as he gave her time to adjust to his size.

As Kate slowly recovered from the shock of his intrusion, she started to gently kiss his neck and collarbone. Reacquainting herself to being filled by him, the feeling of his hardness inside of her became more and more satisfying.

Squeezing the tight cheeks of Kate's ass, he slowly moved her body up and down. She supported him by loosening her leg's grip around his waist, creating more space for the thrusting motions he had begun. Both of them moaned deeply, as the friction between his bulbous head and thick shaft and her smooth inner walls reminded them, just how starved they were for one another.

The wet sound of Castle's hips smacking against Kate's butt got louder, as he sped up the rhythm of his thrusts. Beckett moaned louder and raised her head. Their eyes met and she whispered panting, "Oh god, I've missed you so much."

She pulled his head down and planted her open mouth on his lips, alluring his tongue with her.

With Kate sucking on his tongue and his hard on working itself into her damp warmth, Rick would have liked this to go on forever. But eventually he felt his arms getting weaker while he was nowhere near being finished yet.

Beckett sensed his growing tiredness, broke their kiss and moaned, "Let's soap up and finish this shower, because I want you to take me over the sink." Castle smirked and withdrew his hard-on from her hot crevice, gently putting her onto her own feet again.

She reached for his shower gel and started to rub it over his body thoroughly, not missing a single spot. Especially not his throbbing spear or his balls. She massaged them gently until he groaned from deep within his throat.

Beckett's small fingers dancing above his body, caressing him, turned him on even more and he wasted no more time repaying the favor. He traced the outlines of her slender, yet exercised body; massaging every strain of tensed muscle he found on her. She started to moan feverishly, as he covered every bit of her bare skin with the pleasant scent of her shower gel.

He felt a quiver running through her entire body as he let his fingers slide between her buns. Slowly circling the puckered little opening of hers, he savored how she tensed up initially and loosened after a while. He had admired Beckett's butt since the very first time he had seen it, all those years before.

Kate moaned. Castle was not the first of her lovers with a desire for her ass, but he had by far been the most patient about it. Not ever pushing her or stepping her boundaries, he had gotten her used to the feeling of his fingers caressing her back door. And even if he had never gone farther than that, she knew how much he desired to do so.

"If only he knew how close he was to fulfilling this fantasy, he would probably shoot his load right now," she thought. She had given a lot of thought about it during the past two weeks and had finally made up her mind to give it a try. Her best friend Lanie had simply smiled when Kate had asked for her opinion and she could still remember her exact words, "Sweetie, if you are that curious about it and you trust him enough, don't you think you might just be ready to give it a try?"

Castle brought Beckett back to reality when he withdrew his fingers and started the shower again to rinse down their soapy bodies. Still equipped with a raging hard-on, he was dying to get her out of the shower and make good on her promise to let him fuck her.

Soap free, she stepped out of the shower a minute later and grabbed a towel. Instead of drying herself up, she laid it in front of the bathroom's sink, creating the perfect spot for their next play. Kate turned around and faced Castle, stepping out of the shower himself now. She sat back against the sink and shivered as her butt made contact with the chilly cold of the ceramic.