Grapes O' Wrath Ch. 02

Story Info
DeeDee spies something wild.
4.5k words
4.48
22.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DeeDee Alexander could barely stand it. Fidgeting like a barefoot girl on a West Texas highway as she paced back and forth in front of her class, the 31 year old teacher prayed her students couldn't see just how distracted she'd become. Most of them were relatively dim that early in the morning, but there were a few keen young observers out there in the sea of faces, so DeeDee focused most of her energy on them as she kept one eye constantly peeled on the open door of the room, waiting for either Lucinda Epstein or Mr. Ramos to re-appear.

Stealing a peek out the window on one of her circuits to the far side of the room, DeeDee could still see Mrs. Epstein's Audi parked in the visitors' lot, not a hard thing to miss considering it was adorned with a gaudy Crescent Ridge Vineyard magnetic sticker on both sides of the vehicle.

Knowing there really wasn't a viable exit other than the one in the gym in the direction the pair walked, DeeDee was certain they were still somewhere on school grounds, causing her mind to further race with possibilities.

Riffling though her synapses, trying to think of some way to discreetly sneak from the room long enough to do some recon down the hall, DeeDee continued her lecture even though her head jerked noticeably towards the door each time another person walked by.

"OHHHH," she finally blurted out, as if something at her primal core had usurped control of her frontal cortex.

"I forgot.... I had to pick up a few important papers at the office when I came in this morning. I have to get something..signed...then...get them..in the mail...I'll be right back..I'm gonna tell Mrs. Long across the hall to duck in if she hears any ruckus. Study those last few pages of the chapter..we're gonna have a quick pop quiz when I get back," DeeDee blathered before ducking out the door, her actions made that much more curious when she took off down the hall in the complete opposite direction of the office, or Mrs. Long's room next door.

________________________________

By the time DeeDee Alexander slipped out of her classroom and took off like a bat out of Hell down the hall, Wilfred Ramos had already pulled Lucinda's panties down, hiked her skirt up to her waist and mounted her like the bitch in heat she was.

Her panties laying where he'd dropped them on the floor to his right, Wilfred could still feel the tangy wetness of her arousal on his fingers. Startled by just how juiced Mrs. Epstein had gotten during their time in the utility closet, it dawned on him, considering Lucinda's Husband's unique sexual perversions, it may have been years since anyone's hand, other than her own, had been down there.

That assumption was further amplified when Wilfred jabbed his index and middle fingers into the puckered pink fissure of Lucinda's quim and could feel the way the walls of her cunt eagerly greeted them.

Wasting no time pushing his free hand into the center of Lucinda's back, Wilfred eased the gasping woman forward until her exposed rear end was braced against his straining crotch. Jerking his two digits free from the grip of Lucinda's simmering cauldron, the 50 year old janitor quickly replaced them with his seething cock.

The married woman's head snapped backwards and the veins in her thin neck flared visibly the instant Wilfred penetrated her. A growling gasp soon followed, one just loud enough for a curious math teacher to hear on the other side of the closed maintenance room door.

__________________________________

The first strains of Lucinda Epstein's voice coming through the door hit DeeDee squarely between the eyes, then reverberated like lightning down her spine until the tingle settled in the soles of her stylish but affordable flats.

"He's in there torturing her," was DeeDee's initial reaction, but the longer she listened the more she came to a much more incredible realization.

"......They're having sex," she mouthed, her body now frozen less than five feet from the double doors.

Darting her eyes side to side to determine if anyone else was around, DeeDee could see a handful of kids playing down in the gym, but the rest of the area was secluded for the moment.

A whirlwind of scandalous ramifications swirling through her suddenly pounding head, the young teacher twisted her hands into knots in front of her as the sound of two bodies coupling drifted through the crack of the doors. Putting her respiration on hold for the moment, DeeDee could also hear the telltale sound of flesh repeatedly crashing together.

"Mary, Mother of Jesus," she bit her tongue and whistled as she listened to Lucinda Epstein's normally gruff and authoritative now wince and crackle through the air.

"You know you have a classroom full of unsupervised kids right now," DeeDee's conscience reminded, but for the time being she could do nothing but stand there like a scarecrow on a still day.

_________________________________

Wilfred had brought Lucinda Epstein down to the utility closet with the sole purpose of blackmailing her into being nicer to the teachers she'd been famously ravaging. If he got his dick sucked by the bitterly snide socialite, all the better. Things had somehow progressed way beyond that however.

The same way DeeDee Alexander knew she had a classroom full of potentially flammable students waiting to combust away from her watchful eye, Wilfred had several daily chores he was currently neglecting as well. For both, their professional duties took a temporary backseat to the surreal hand that fate had dealt.

A fiendish glow smoldering in the janitor's eyes as he brutally fucked the school board nominee from behind, Wilfred could look down and see the greasy white smear of Lucinda's arousal coating his cock each time he leaned backwards only to hear it crash with a vicious smack when he slammed it deep into her gurgling womb.

How Wilfred would have reacted if he'd been able to look through that door and see DeeDee Alexander (or anyone else for that matter) standing there was anyone's guess. Chances are, given the lewdness of his current state, it would have probably spurred him on to even greater carnal depths. The sheer thought of Lucinda looking up to see one of the teacher's she'd so emotionally pillaged witnessing it all would have probably broken the depravity dial.

Gripping all 10 of his fingers into the white woman's waist as he ruthlessly continued the pillaging of his own, the man of normally few words had a few choice ones for Lucinda.

"Puta," he called her before smacking his rather large and calloused hand down on her ass.

"Carbona," he seemed to half laugh then spit before giving her another especially rough forward thrust with his crotch.

"Goddamn it," Mrs. Epstein whimpered, her body bent over and helpless, suspended in the janitor's virile grip as he continued with his blunt assessment of her character.

"Mujerzuela," he leaned forward and called her a few seconds later, removing his hands from her hips and replacing both firmly around both the woman's breasts before easing his lips to her ear.

Then he said it a second time, loud enough for anyone to hear standing on the other side of the closed door.

DeeDee wasn't exactly sure what the word meant, but Lucinda had spent enough time around the Spanish speaking people of the area. The older woman instantly cringed and blushed hearing the terms rattle around her brain, and she maybe even flinched a little in an attempt to twist away from her captor. The truth was however, the well greased muscles of Lucinda's vagina flared angrily and anxiously around Wilfred's invading shaft in hopes of pulling him in deeper.

She may have hated hearing those words, but at the moment, there was no denying they were true.

____________________________________

DeeDee Alexander wasn't all that well versed in Spanish either, especially in the types of words Wilfred was hurling down to Mrs. Epstein, but she could tell from the tone of his voice along with the way Lucinda was receiving them, the terms couldn't have been nice. Still, the percussion of their bodies coming together only intensified on the other side of the door as the floor seemed to vibrate beneath the motionless and gawking teacher.

So engrossed by what was playing out just out of her view, DeeDee gradually lost touch with her immediate surroundings. Still 10 minutes away from first period class change, the halls were thankfully empty. Given the intensity of her focus, a Mardi Gras parade could have snaked past her and Mrs. Alexander may not have noticed.

What DeeDee had intently latched on to, however, was the shrill series of shrieks that seeped from the room in front of her. If the young math teacher had brought her X-ray goggles to school that day, she would have seen Wilfred remove his meaty hands from the writhing woman's waist then lean slightly forward until he'd plastered them across her bosom. With the patience of a marksmen, the brazen janitor waited for just the right moment to pinch his fingers around each of Lucinda's erect nipples, now poking like bullets through the rumpled front of her blouse.

"AAAHHHEEEEAAAHHHH," Mrs. Epstein's first husky gasp filtered into DeeDee's ears.

"UUUHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH", the second one came when Wilfred squeezed his fingers even tighter, this one loud enough to be heard easily 15 feet past where DeeDee was standing.

The entire time the rhythmic concussion of Mr. Ramos ramming his cock into Lucinda Epstein never ceased.

By then, DeeDee Alexander's own nipples had plumped quite considerably, and were clearly visible poking out the front of her top as a scalding wave of adrenaline burned through her chest. Her hands clenched together in a death grip in front of her, she felt almost like a starving girl being told not to steal a peek inside the cookie jar as she tried to envision the depravity hidden mere feet away. The gruff and constant interplay between Wilfred's groans and Lucinda's submissive wails filled DeeDee's swooning head until she nearly fainted when she looked up and saw one of the gym teachers walk out of his office, some 30 feet away, and head towards the boys locker room a little further down the hall.

DeeDee made brief and thankfully fleeting eye contact with Mr. Phizer before he disappeared. It was a good thing Mr. Phizer went in the direction he did because the second he was out of sight, the loudest moan so far bellowed from Lucinda's throat and echoed all through that secluded wing of the school.

"Oh God....Oh Dear God....I'm gonna cum," DeeDee clearly heard Lucinda cry several times, and just from the tone of the older woman's voice, the young teacher could somehow visualize the tears of desperation and defeat that streamed down Mrs. Epstein's rouge colored cheeks as Wilfred ruthlessly impaled her.

_____________________________________

As stunning as it ws to hear what was going on in that room, DeeDee Alexander's 31 year old heart would have likely burst from her chest if she witnessed the moment Lucinda Epstein cried out in full throat. For several minutes, Wilfred had kept both his hands tight on the married woman's cleavage, kneading and pawing at Lucinda's heaving orbs as he fiercely plowed her cunt from behind. Seeing her ass sway a little harder against his crotch each time he connected, the grizzled janitor could feel the woman's dripping juices soaking his balls as she strained every muscle in her bent over body to withstand his assault. Without a doubt, she was about to cum.

Guiding his right hand away from Lucinda's chest, Mr. Ramos folded it beneath the cowering woman, tracing it down her belly until he'd clamped those unforgiving fingers of his around Mrs. Epstein's already bulging clit.

That caused the first harrowing cry Deedee heard on the other side of the door. Wilfred then raised his left hand up to Lucinda's head and dug his fingers into the back of the wailing woman's head, twisting her slightly graying hair until she was snared completely in his seemingly demonic embrace.

Her vagina skewered on his stabbing cock, Lucinda winced and shuddered as he eagerly pinched at her clitoris at the same time he massaged and pulled at her shoulder length hair.

"...FU...FU.....FU....... CCKKKK..... God I can't stop......OHHFUCK..... fucccccc..kkkkkkkk..Fuuckkk. Fuucckkkkkk...don't stop... ohhh..fucccckkkkk," she spastically spat out in several fits and starts until her voice was nothing but a hoarse and fiery whisper, needing a release but knowing if she yelled as loud as she needed to, she'd stir the whole school to the scene of her indiscretion.

Her eyes sealed shut as she rutted her rear end backwards against Wilfred's brilliantly thick staff, Lucinda Epstein felt as if a cyclone had swirled up through the floor, perhaps from the depths of Hell itself, encircling each of her legs before burrowing its full fury between the ripe and spasming folds of her long deprived sex.

The raging winds didn't stop there, swirling outwards in a million different directions inside her body until every cell of her being exploded in glorious unity. Wilfred's dick continuing to pound her from behind like a soulless fuck machine, Lucinda had no choice but to flail her hands out and grab anything she could before she tumbled forward into a cosmic abyss.

The buoy happened to be the two knobs of the utility room's doors, and Lucinda squeezed them for all she was worth as the janitor briskly pinched her clit while occasionally tugging her hair. The taste of Wilfred's semen still heavy on her palate, deep down Lucinda knew he could fuck her for as long as he wanted with his initial release out of the way. Helpless to do anything but try surviving the cresting wave, she flexed her arms and gripped the knobs, hell-bent to hold on long enough so she could ride the lightning of her second release before Mr. Ramos had finished taking his pound of flesh.

______________________________________

DeeDee was long gone by the time Lucinda's second orgasm tripped. Her paralysis subsiding the instant she heard Mrs. Epstein's hands grip the inside knobs of the door, DeeDee scuttled like a drunken duck back up the hall towards her unattended classroom.

Her head pounding to the point of distraction, the echo of what she'd heard inside that maintenance room rattled like a speaker phone on full blast inside her brain.

"Your panties are soaked, too," DeeDee couldn't help but note as she passed one classroom after another, unable to ignore the liquid arousal now buffering her crotch and upper thighs with each step she took up the hall.

Checking her watch as she scurried forward, DeeDee let out a sigh of relief seeing there were only five minutes left in first period.

"No pop quiz today..at least they'll be happy about that," she told herself, now close enough to aim her spotty gaze on the door to her classroom as she tried desperately to collect herself.

Making her way back into the classroom, DeeDee did all she could not to make direct eye contact with any of her students for fear of giving away just how unsettled she felt. Thankfully, it seemed the room was still intact and the few students who'd strayed from their desks snuck back to where they were supposed to be as soon as they saw her.

While an eerie and uncertain silence did hang in the room as she went to take her seat, it was washed away by a tide of unanimous relief when Mrs. Alexander told them the end of class quiz was called off for the day.

Visibly wincing when she sat down, it was clear just how sensitive that spot of DeeDee's body had become from what she'd experienced during her sabbatical down the hall. Shifting until she found a comfortable position in the chair, DeeDee droned out a homework assignment for the students as she stole a peek at the clock on the wall.

"Two minutes until the end of class," she muttered to herself, knowing she'd need every bit of the five minutes between periods to regain her composure.

Just when she thought she was coming back to her senses, DeeDee's heart rolled when she saw Lucinda Epstein out of the corner of her eye quickly gliding past the open classroom door. Even though the woman was only in her visual field for a second, DeeDee somehow saw a different aura surrounding the older woman as she scurried by. Biting the inside of her lip as she choked the Bic pen in her right hand, the seat beneath DeeDee seemingly gave way when she saw Wilfred Ramos walk down the hall 30 seconds later.

Suddenly, a far different idea of how to spend her time between classes sprouted in DeeDee's scattered brain.

__________________________________

About the same moment DeeDee Alexander was ducking back inside her classroom, Lucinda Epstein's body was betraying her for the second time in less than five minutes. Dangling like a ragdoll in the janitor's firm embrace, Lucinda's hands slipped from the knobs of the door and came to rest on her quivering knees as Wilfred insistently kept spearing his cock into her. Pressing her lips together to keep from screaming out, Lucinda clenched and shivered, her head filling with a nuclear neon burst as the tireless man behind her emptied his selfish, vengeful lust deep into the catacombs of her splashing chasm.

As quickly as it all had commenced, Wilfred rocked back and withdrew his battered and greasy weapon. Sensing Lucinda would have trouble standing on her own, he continued to hold her in place, helping her around slightly until she was able to get a good long look at the slab of marbled meat that had just staked its claim inside her.

Shoving his manhood back into his trousers and zipping them up when he was done, Wilfred watched with more than a hint of satisfaction as Lucinda tried pulling her dress back down and smoothing out her top.

Not a word was spoken between the two as Mrs. Epstein dabbed at her face and hands to make sure none of Wilfred's initial release remained. The wetness between her legs from his second nut was clearly audible however, when she turned and started walking towards the door.

If any reminder was needed that their brief interlude was over, opening those doors and allowing the light from outside to filter in provided it. Just before Lucinda stepped back out into reality, she did peer back and for the first time since she'd entered that dank space, she made real eye contact with Mr. Ramos.

"My Husband's secret is safe?" her eyes seemed to beg.

"For now," Wilfred silently nodded.

Then she was gone.

Figuring he'd give her somewhat of a head start out of the room, Wilfred looked down and saw the married woman's discarded panties laying at his feet. Reaching down to pick them up, Wilfred stuffed them into his pants pocket as a memento of their morning soiree, right in there with the same set of jingling keys Lucinda would hear in her sleep for the weeks and months to come.

____________________________________

What took place in the janitorial closet wasn't the only indecency to take place at Bradford Middle School that Monday morning. Between first and second periods, the students streamed into the halls just like usual, heading to their lockers, catching up for quick gossip sessions with their friends, or trying to rush to their next class so they could plead their case with the teacher over why they didn't get their homework done the night before. No one really paid much attention to why the door to DeeDee Alexander's 2nd period math class was locked until the students waiting to get in began bottle-necking the hallway.

___________________________________

In all her years in her profession, DeeDee had never given a moment of serious thought to doing anything close to what she was about to do. There had been a few times that her Ex-Husband had playfully broached the idea of doing something along those lines when they'd been together, but DeeDee had summarily shot him down.

12