Grapes O' Wrath Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now there she was, a few minutes before 9 on that early Fall morning, the door to her classroom locked, the shades on the windows drawn, and her right hand shoved down the front of her pants as she sat with her legs spread wide beneath her well kept desk.

DeeDee thought she could mentally make it through the rest of the day, even after the discovery she'd made on her trip down the hall. While it would certainly take longer than the time between classes to fully grasp the stunning development, when she saw Lucinda, and then Mr. Ramos walk past her room after what she'd heard them doing only minutes earlier, some sort of primal and animalistic switch flipped inside DeeDee. And in one blazingly mad decision, DeeDee knew she could at least deal with that pressing issue in the five minutes she had between classes.

The moist, pulpy folds of her labia clinging to her index and middle fingers as she slithered them as far as she could inside her, DeeDee kept telling herself it was just like the hundreds of other times she'd laid in bed, late at night, blowing off all the accumulated stress of the day, sexual and otherwise. The fact that she could hear the chorus of shuffling feet on the other side of the door, sounding just like a growing herd of cattle unable to get through a locked gate, told DeeDee this wasn't exactly business as usual.

Clutching the edge of her desk with her left hand to keep her chair from rolling backwards from the force of what she was doing with her right, DeeDee bowed her head and focused every bit of reserve energy she had into completing her lurid task. A zillion random images flooding her mental movie screen, the young math teacher tried latching on to the perfect one so she could get herself off, then somehow collect herself in time to let the students hovering outside in for their second period class.

Her pert bosom pressed down flush against the day planner lining the center of her desktop, DeeDee's right foot rapidly bounced up and down, just like a cocker spaniel might having that special spot on it's belly rubbed.

That ball of fire that had been raging in the center of her crotch now began to rise into her belly before separating into dozens of tiny infernos and flowing outwards in every direction. Her fingers and toes tingling as a sheen of sweat beaded on her brow, DeeDee found the perfect rhythm on her G-spot with her twisting fingers as she traced her raised and angry clitoris with her thumb.

"GGGGRRGGGGAAAAAAAHH..AAHHHHH," she eventually coughed and spat, just like Lucinda minutes earlier down the hall, doing all she could not to fill the entire school with her cries of excruciating relief as she pushed herself towards the edge.

Not even daring to check the clock or calculate the number of students now waiting outside the door, knowing it would only distract her from her sole and undeniable purpose, DeeDee blindly pressed on until she could feel those familiar rockets ignite inside her womb. Then she finally latched on to the exact image she was searching for.

Considering the psychological ordeal Lucinda Epstein had put her through since she took the job at Bradford, it wasn't a surprise that DeeDee's aroused and desperate id conjured the mental picture of the tormenting bitch bent over and taking it from behind at the hands of the brooding and ruthless school janitor.

Having gone as long as she had without sex herself, at least with another person, part of DeeDee understandably imagined how it would feel to have a rock solid cock like Wilfred's pistoning in and out of her own needy womb, but on a much deeper level, DeeDee found herself approaching orgasm with the clear picture of the submissive repent that must have been etched across Lucinda's face as Wilfred repeatedly used her in that utility closet.

Focusing her mind's eye on every subtle facet of Lucinda's crumbling facade, DeeDee allowed a tsunami of power and vindication to swell through her very soul as both her feet now danced spastically on the tiles below.

"UUURRGGHHHHAAAHHHHH.. AAHHH...AHHHHH.. AAHHHHHH," she groaned and heaved, biting down hard on the flesh of her right forearm as she came to keep the strains of her furious release from seeping out the locked door and ricocheting down the hall.

_________________________________

It would have been easy for DeeDee to just melt into a pool of molten goo on the floor from the debilitating rapture she'd just put herself through. Each of her joints screaming as she tried unfolding herself and pushing away from the desk, DeeDee slowly pulled the grappling hook of her right hand free from the suction of her still spasming slit, then reached into the top drawer for several of the wet-wipes she kept on hand.

"...OK....here goes...," she sighed as she tried standing up.

Easing around her desk on legs that had the consistency of overcooked pasta, instead of walking over to the locked door, DeeDee limped her sleepy feet in the opposite direction. To the window overlooking the school parking lot.

To her everlasting shock, DeeDee saw what she wanted, Lucinda Epstein still sitting behind the wheel of her Audi, as if blankly staring off into outer space. Filled with some semblance of satisfaction on a multitude of levels, DeeDee finally turned towards the door to let the waiting herd of students in as if nothing had ever happened.

___________________________________

A few weeks later, Lucinda Epstein won her spot on the school board, as did her Husband in his bid to be town Mayor. DeeDee's phone never once beeped again however with a text or call from the woman, and she never saw her roaming the halls of Bradford Middle School. Even DeeDee's first visit to a school board meeting with Lucinda presiding went off without a hitch. The woman didn't so much as make eye contact with any of the teachers that had been on her hit list, much less make any menacing mention of them.

DeeDee would often marvel at how the same janitor that she would pass in the hallways each day would have had sway over such a vile and powerful woman with just his knowledge about the Epstein family's hiring practices at their vineyard. Little would she know the true depth of Wilfred Ramos' knowledge about the Epstein family's inner most secrets, or his rather effective powers of persuasion. All she knew was that her pussy throbbed little each time she walked past him or saw his shy, yet penetrating smile brighten her day.

THE END

A special thanks Miss T. for the unique insights. Couldn't have wrote this without you!!

12