Grass Is Sometimes Greener....

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As for the twinks, we're all pretty much the same.

Leslie and Bobby like me to run a finger over their perineum and anus while I'm sucking them; and because I can take their entire pricks inside my mouth, I can rub not only their assholes, but massage their balls as well.

Leslie likes a light touch on his balls while Bobby prefers me to hold them firmly...and both boys, at the moment of climax, love it when I push my finger into their assholes, but only up to the first knuckle.

Jeffrey and I are the same. We love a hard and fast finger-fucking while we're being sucked...and Derek, beautiful-hunky Derek, his cock is longer and thicker than most of the doms...I can only get three-inches in my mouth before my gag reflex kicks-in...but he has such a wonderful aroma and taste, I swoon every time I suck him off.

By the time I finished with the doms and subs, my balls felt like they were the size of grapefruits. If it wasn't for the damned scrotum strap I would have had multiple orgasms, but now, I was beside myself with the need to cum...my mind was an empty vessel containing one thought and one thought only---MICHAEL, PLEASE LET ME CUM!!!

"Heel, girl!" I heard Michael's voice, and I went to all fours.

Someone began tugging at my panties and I helped remove them. My bra was unfastened and stripped away leaving my puffy titties and hardened nipples dangling below me.

"BEAUTIFUL TITS" someone shouted---"PERFECT NIPPLES" yelled someone else.

I was helped to my feet and turned so my back was facing the men and boys.

Michael said, "Bend over and spread your legs...good girl---put your hands on your knees!"

I was bent-over so far I could see backwards between my legs. Someone (I think it was Derek) was holding a small bowl containing liquid and three cylindrical shiny-metal balls. My mind was so dizzy and foggy I had no clue as to what was coming next.

I watched Derek's fingers lift a metal ball from the liquid then they disappeared from view. Suddenly, the oily metal ball was pressing on my anus and Derek pushed it thru the rubbery ring until it was inside me.

OH MY HELL---I thought...Okay, this isn't so bad...it's not big enough to hurt...

Then Derek pushed the second ball inside me forcing the first ball deeper in my pussy.

OOOOOO---this is kind of sexy---my prick twitched and throbbed.

Suddenly the third ball was pushed inside me forcing the other two deeper-and-deeper and I began to panic. The first ball was now sooo deep inside me I wondered--How in the world is he going to get that OUT of me?

I heard Michael say, "Gentlemen, so far none of tonight's activities have been a surprise to Sissy---I had told him what to expect...this however is a surprise...in the future, this is how he will oil his pussy for me every night before bedtime!"

Huh? What? I felt his hand on my back.

"Sissy," he said loud enough for all to hear, "...you may now expel the balls back into the bowl!"

HUH? WHAT? HOW IN THE HELL DO I DO THAT?

The men became raucous...the room filled with whistles and catcalls.

Michael leaned over and whispered in my ears, "Sweetie, bear down and push them out of you---like I said, you're going to do this every night for me so you may as well get used to it---make me proud, Sweetheart---do it---do it now!"

OH MY HELL---he wanted me to pretty much take a shit in front of everyone---OH MY HELL!!

My body began shaking; sweat covered my face.

Okay-okay, John, I said to myself, you gave yourself two enema's tonight—you have nothing left inside you---go ahead---go ahead and bear down and shit-out these damn metal balls.

I closed my eyes and blocked out the clapping and whistling as I grunted and pushed---I pretended I was alone in the privacy of my bathroom and this was perfectly normal...I clenched-unclenched-pushed-grunted and could feel I was finally making some progress...more pushing and grunting...the ball was at my entrance...a loud grunt and mighty push and the first ball popped out of my ass and splashed into the bowl of oil.

The men shouted and cheered wildly. Someone passing-by the apartment could have easily believed that our home team had just won a major sporting event...even I felt a surge of pride and accomplishment...until, that is, I realized I had two more oily balls to go.

I discovered it was simply mind-over-matter...I pushed and clenched and unclenched my pussy and the second ball fell out of my asshole in half the time it took for the first one...more applause and loud laughter.

I was tired—I thought three balls was overkill...it took longer to expel the third ball...the only saving grace was I no longer felt pain in my swollen testicles...when the last ball finally popped out of my ass I had never felt such relief!

"Derek, again---insert the balls one more time to make sure Sissy is thoroughly ready for my cock!" said Michael.

I had never felt such a stabbing pain in my heart. Why was he doing this to me? I thought he loved me?

I was grateful my back was turned to everyone and they couldn't see the tears forming in my eyes. I felt betrayed by the man to whom I had given my total allegiance and trust. How could he treat me like this before the gawking eyes of our closest friends!

Halfheartedly, I began to push and bear down again. I had never felt so alone...I was a circus-freak used solely for the amusement of people I thought were my friends who continued clapping and laughing.

Michael began rubbing my back—he leaned-in close and whispered to me:

"Sweetie, I have never loved you more than I do right now...."

Huh? What?

He continued, "I know exposing your inner-self to all our friends like this is the hardest thing you've ever done, but I have to tell you---your love and devotion to me has made me the happiest man in the world...and, well, I don't want to start crying in front of everyone, but, uh, Johnny, your love for me has saved my life...I was in a very deep, and dark place before I came here...I hated myself for being attracted to you, and I blamed and hated you for making me feel that way---I thought about killing myself...I'm so sorry for the way I treated you the last few months at home..."

OH MY HELL...what's going on here? I bore down hard and the first ball almost flew out of my pussy.

Then he said, "I couldn't bear the thought that I was queer---that, I, well, was in love with you---that I wanted to have sex with you...it's funny---I know you couldn't admit you liked me as much as I liked you, and here we were living together---spending all that time together, and it took us both having to move a thousand-miles away from home before we could admit our feelings for each other!"

The second ball popped out of my pussy, and with renewed vigor and energy, I worked hard to get the last one out of me.

"Living with you here has given me a totally new outlook on life," he said. "I've never felt so close to someone as I do with you...you've given me the freedom to not be afraid anymore that someone will find out I'm gay...damnit, I'm here and I'm queer and I am hopelessly in love with you!"

The third oily, metal ball made a loud SPLASH! when I expelled it into the bowl.

Michael helped me to stand then took me in his manly arms and held me close; he gazed into my eyes and said loud enough for all to hear "I love you, my sweet little sissy-boy!"

For years I had misread the fiery intensity in his beautiful brown eyes as something odd and scary...but now, I finally understood that look---he could not use his voice to tell me how he had felt about me---no, his eyes had been his only means possible of expressing his love for me.

"I love you too, Michael," I said. "I always have and I always will."

This time when I heard the applause, I knew Michael and I had found a loving family who accepts us, and embraces us for who we are.

I was thankful I didn't have to work the following day.

I slept until eleven, and when I rolled out of bed my legs were weak, my head was still spinning, and I could feel the delicious aching sensations that always lingers in my pussy after Michael gives me a wonderfully long and hard fucking.

I stumbled to the kitchen, found the orange juice in the frig, and guzzled directly from the carton...I could still taste the stale semen in my mouth so I drank until the carton was empty.

My feet shuffled to the sofa where I gingerly sat down and stared at a blank television. I tried to focus on last night's events...

I remembered when Michael loosened the scrotum strap, and after several minutes of his rampaging cock plowing in-and-out of me, my swollen balls exploded, and my dick spewed sperm and semen in every possible direction...I had almost passed-out from the extreme pleasure and ecstasy his cock had given me....after that my memories become fuzzy and incomplete.

I remember everyone used my mouth again---some even a third time...and I remember by the time they were finished with me, my belly was so full of cum it felt like I'd eaten a Thanksgiving Day dinner.

I could still smell the aroma of cum even though the orange juice had neutralized it in my mouth...oh yeah, now I remember: Leslie had pulled out of my mouth and had me jerk him off until he shot his load directly on my face, and I wasn't allowed to wipe it off.

Heh-heh-heh---I'll get even with the little twink---the next time he sucks me off I'll cum on his face, too, and make him walk thru the pool area still wearing it!

I glanced at the clock and said out loud, "It's getting late, Sissy---better start moving!"

Michael had left a shopping list on the coffee table, and I looked it over to see how many stops I would have to make.

I walked to the bedroom, stripped of my panties and went inside the bathroom and turned on the water to fill the tub. My head seemed to be floating in clouds the whole way. Just before I eased myself into the hot water, I saw my reflection in the mirror and realized I had been smiling the entire time.

I sat back in the bubble bath and thought about how lucky I was to have Michael back in my life...not only him, but the good fortune I'd had to find this place, and to meet the people who were now my closest, and dearest friends.

I briefly thought about the apartment guide Michael had given me, suggesting I come to The Fletcher Park Garden Apartments first, and then the photos of me in the manilla envelope Tommy had Jeffrey give to Michael...they were definitely the photos Michael had taken of me back home, and I wondered how Tommy got them, but....

The how's and the why's were no longer important...I try to not dwell on the past---to live life in the here and now. My previous life was rather miserable---why think about it?

Now though, after all these years, I can finally say I am happy with myself, and that gives you a freedom no one can take from you.

I know who I am and what I want from life. Yes, it's true I may be an effeminate sissy-boy but who cares? If that's who Michael wants---that's what Michael will get! I will submit to the love of my life joyfully, and with smiles and laughter.

Besides, oh my hell, I love the feel of the frilly undergarments, and how they give Michael immediate erections.

Yes, I am the sub in our relationship, and I love the helpless feeling I experience every time his weight pins me to the bed...but when you think about it, who really has the power in a relationship: the man whose dick easily gets so hard that his body trembles and shakes, and his groans and whimpers of frustration fill the bedroom from his desperate need to climax? Or his partner, who can either give him instant gratification, or prolong his sweet agony?

Michael and I are best friends, lovers, and head-over-heels in love with each other...and even though, at times, he has difficulties expressing himself verbally...the intensity I see and feel in his beautiful brown eyes every single day swells my heart, and gives me such thrilling excitement and self-satisfaction, I know I am the luckiest boy in the world.

EPILOGUE

I am sitting between Michael and Derek in a semi-circular booth at 'Chaps' watching Tommy and Jeffrey on the dance floor. They wanted one last dance before we left for home.

Michael leans in close and whispers, "I want you to suck-off Derek on the ride home...you must first get his approval...if he says 'No' you will receive a spanking when we get home...if he says 'Yes' you will make him cum before Tommy parks the car at home, or you will earn a spanking for that, too!"

I simply whisper, "Yes, Michael."

It is a game we've played before...Derek has never refused a blow-job so I wasn't worried about the first part...as for making him cum during the twelve-minute ride home, well, that would be the challenge...sometimes I think they conspire together and Derek intentionally withholds his sperm and semen from me until after the car is turned off.

No matter, I don't think Michael knows how much I enjoy the spankings he gives me so it's a win-win arrangement for me, and it is a game I love to play!

I immediately place my hand on Derek's thigh and oh-so softly massaged him. I like to plant the idea of what was coming before we reach the car. I am not allowed to ask him until we are in the backseat and everyone in the car can hear me.

For Michael to make this proposition, I knew he was planning a night of sex and passion, so I began rubbing his thigh with my other hand. Michael gets super-excited watching me play with and suck other men's hard cocks.

From time-to-time I'd lightly run my hand over their crotches, and by the time Tommy signaled to us that we were leaving, the three of us climbed out of the booth with hard-ons bulging-out our slacks...well, Derek and Michael had noticeable bulges anyway.

Once we were inside the car I wasted no time and asked him loudly, "Derek, may I please suck your cock?"

And on cue, Jeffrey from the front seat exclaimed, "Oh my hell, Sissy, you're such a little slut!" which always drew laughter from the men.

Derek said, "I'd love to have you suck my cock, Sissy!"

I opened his slacks, and he lifted his hips to help me lower them to his knees. My lips, tongue and hands immediately went to work.

Derek's cock is thicker than the other men and I always have to be very careful with my teeth. He doesn't mind a light scraping, but I don't want to bite him too hard.

Also, I had to control myself when his manly aroma struck my nostrils. I can easily be lulled into complacency while inhaling a man's smell...especially after he works out, as was the case tonight, with some vigorous dancing.

I don't mean to brag, but I can usually get a man to shoot within five-to-eight minutes, and when Derek's hips began to imperceptibly thrust himself deeper into my mouth, I asked myself a question: wait a minute, not so fast...do I want a spanking tonight?

The purple bruises from my last spanking were almost gone, and I do so love the feel of Michael's large and powerful hand smacking the soft flesh of my buttocks....

I waited until Derek grabbed my head and held me in place. My little fingers found his huge balls and pushed them low in his sac eliciting from him a whimper of frustration. I let a few seconds go by before I started all over on his pulsating and throbbing erection.

I had become quite adept at knowing how far away we were from the complex while my face was buried in a man's crotch. When the last stoplight went green before our turn into the parking lot, I worked hard and fast on the cock in my mouth.

Sure enough, Tommy turned the ignition key off seconds before Derek exploded in my mouth.

Heh-heh-heh---I was a bad, bad boy who deserved a spanking from his man!

My wardrobe became increasingly feminine. Around the complex Michael had me wearing halter tops and blouses. He bought me very short skirts that came down to mid-thigh; the slightest breeze or movement on my part would expose my panties to everyone's gaze. He insisted I wear a bra at all times while at home, or the pool, and whose ever apartment we partied.

I distinctly remembered his warning to me back home that "Amahl wouldn't be satisfied until I looked more like a girl than a guy!" Apparently that was Michael's desire, not Amahls.

I began thinking this was Michael's way to cope and accept his sexuality...the more feminine I look around the house, he can believe he is fucking a girl and not a guy...whatever...I am perfectly happy doing whatever he wants or needs.

Of course when we go out, or when I go to work, I wear my regular clothes, and I have to act 'manly'...which can become very confusing.

I was able to coax the whole story from him snippets at a time as to how this all came about.

Mistress Karen is the daughter of Michael's mothers best friend. They'd met years ago and Michael stayed in touch with her. Her psychology degree came to his aid when he admitted to her his attraction to me. She helped him to accept his feelings. She was the one who had concocted the whole plan.

She had Michael introduce me to his gay co-worker to find out once and for all if I was queer. She then told him of a blackmail scheme to keep me silent; and when he discovered my panty fetish, Mistress Karen instructed him to photograph me and use the photos to keep me in line; he took the photos and sent them to her. She then showed Tommy the photos, and he was quite eager to assist in turning me out.

Dear reader, should I be upset by all the deception?

I am queer---case closed! I love my life and Michael more than anything...there's no mistaking my addiction to hard cocks and heavy scrotums---oh my hell I love holding and touching and squeezing and sucking them!

There seems never to be a dull moment at The Fletcher Park Garden Apartments complex. Tonight, for example, we'll be going to Raymond and Jerry's place for dinner and 'entertainment.'

I still don't know how Leslie handles TWO virile men like them...he once told me his nights are hectic, and very busy: Raymond goes to bed first and Leslie satisfies him then Leslie goes to Jerry's room to take care of his needs, and he says both men have very different, and quite kinky desires...oh my hell....

Once a week we visit with Tommy and Jeffrey. Michael and Tommy share the same voyeuristic interest so Jeffrey and I always put on a show for our men to warm them up and make their cocks rock-hard.

Marcus and Bobby are rather introverted so maybe only once a month do we party with them.

Very rarely does Michael go with me to see Mistress Karen. He says because of their closeness, it's feels too weird to have sex in her presence. I go by myself and---yuck---have to munch now on two cunts instead of one. The only saving grace is I get to blow Derek and eat his cream-pies from two cunts.

The big news is Michael proposed to me, and if he gets the promotion at work I can quit my job when we get married. He winced when I said I couldn't wait to be his wife---he still thinks of me as a guy even though he uses me like a woman every night.

And so my fellow subs and panty-lovers, to hang onto your man, my advice to you is feed him his favorite food---empty his balls as often as you can...and always use Forever New liquid detergent when hand-washing your bras and panties...heh-heh-heh....

Ciao Bella, my friends!!

1...67891011