Grass Is Sometimes Greener....

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I'd won three-in-a-row, Tommy said, "Let's make it interesting, okay? Let's play for twenty-bucks a game!"

That tweaked a nerve. I was accustomed to betting on my game, but usually no more than ten-bucks. I numbly nodded my head and answered, "Okay."

I won the next three games...I was thrilled---an extra sixty-bucks in my wallet meant the difference between eating well, or having Ramen noodles for two-weeks.

"Okay-okay..." he said after giving me another twenty. "It's time to separate the boys from the men---next game is worth two-hundred dollars!"

I swallowed an ice cube. HUH? WHAT?

I began stammering, "N-No, that's too much---I can't afford two-hundred!"

"Johnny, you're beating me like a drum---or maybe you've just been lucky---yeah, that's it, you've been REAL lucky and now you don't have the balls to admit it---one game---two-hundred bucks---what do you say? I'll even buy the next round! Hurry up—finish your drink!"

"Ah...okay...one game for two-hundred," I said and swallowed the JD in one, long gulp.

While Tommy went to the bar for the drinks, my body trembled with a sudden panic and my mind shouted, 'ARE YOU CRAZY---TWO-HUNDRED DOLLARS'?

But it was too late to back out of it now...I didn't want Tommy thinking I was some kind of weeny.

Tommy handed me a fresh drink and I took a large swallow. Okay, John, just let your natural instincts take over. If there was one thing in life that I was good at, no, GREAT at, it was shooting pool.

"Okay---let's do it!" I said.

I made quick work of the table...bank shots, long, straight-in shots, combinations...I loved hearing Tommy say, "Nice shot" after I made each ball.

I made a heckuva run...Tommy had one shot and that was it...I ran the table and was down to a simple straight shot on the eight-ball...I finished the last of the drink, lined-up the shot and---OH MY GOD---I forgot to put low English on the cue ball, and the moment I struck it I wished I could take it back...it was the most helpless feeling I'd had in a long time as I watched the cue ball follow the eight-ball into the corner pocket...I scratched on the eight and now owed Tommy two-hundred dollars!

Everything seemed in slow-motion. I carefully plucked two one-hundred dollar bills from my wallet and handed them to Tommy. He squeezed my shoulder, said something like "Bad break---that's a shame---rack the balls---one more for two-hundred---you can win your money back!"

And, as if I didn't have a mind of my own, I did exactly that---I racked the balls...'He isn't that good,' I said to myself, 'I had bad luck---I'm better than him---I'll beat him this game!'

He gave me another drink, and I stood near the wall and watched in horror as he sank the eight-ball on the break---he won again---it suddenly struck me I'd lost half of the rent money and I became dizzy and almost fell, but he caught me in his strong arms before I hit the floor.

I struggled to breathe---gulping for oxygen...the dim lighting became so bright I had to close my eyes...he guided me to a stool near the pool table and helped me sit...I felt his hand gently stroking my back.

His voice was soft and soothing. "Wow---I haven't sunk the eight-ball on the break in a long time---pretty lucky, huh? Are you alright?"

I was speechless. He brought his head close to mine, and HUH? Did he just kiss my cheek? And then his hot breath was in my ear.

"Johnny, you're down three-hundred-and-forty dollars...we'll play one more game for four-hundred...when you win, you'll be ahead sixty-bucks for the night and we'll quit...okay? How does that sound to you?"

"T-Tommy...I don't have the money---I can't afford that much money..." I said, staring at my drink.

He placed a hand on my bare thigh and gently stroked my flesh. I couldn't believe my body's reaction....

"Johnny," he continued, "...you don't have to risk ANY money...I'll put up four-hundred...if you lose, you will simply agree to spend the next couple of nights with me...if you win, I'll pay you four-hundred dollars...if I win---I want you in my bed!"

OH MY GOD---did he just say that? "I-I...Tommy, I'm not gay---I can't do those things!"

"I didn't say you had to like it, Sweetheart---it's for MY benefit---and MY pleasure---no one will know a thing—-I won't say a word to anyone, and I'm sure you won't tell...c'mon, we're wasting time---rack the balls!"

My mind was a whirling dervish. One more game...yes, I am a better player than him---I can do this---he's giving me a chance---take advantage of it, John...he'll never beat you again!

I stared into his beautiful blue eyes and said, "Okay!"

I slid off the stool, and his hand accidentally(?) cupped my crotch and squeezed.

OH MY GOD---he felt my excitement...I looked away in shame as he whispered in my ear, "I know you have a crush on me...it's up to you to decide what is important in your life...money---or the chance to be naked with me in my bed---it's all up to you, Cutie...I like you a lot and I know you like me...I'm giving you a rare opportunity to make a change in your life---are you man enough to take advantage?"

WHAT IN HELL DID HE MEAN BY THAT?

Everything moved in slow-motion. It was surreal---I was staring down at the two of us making and missing shots...Tommy kept talking in low, hushed tones...dirty-talk---I couldn't believe the things he was saying to me---telling me how much I'll love his hard cock---how great it will feel in my hands---how much I'll love the taste and texture of it when he has me take it in my mouth....

"I want you underneath me in bed," he whispered. "I'm going to force your legs wide apart---you'll be helpless when I push my hard cock inside you---you will moan and groan and tell me to take it out—that it hurts---but I'll keep going...I'm going to bust your cherry tonight---I am going to give you a fuck you will never forget...a boy like you never forgets his first fuck!"

My head was swimming in a fog so thick it struck me as odd when I saw all I had remaining on the table was the eight-ball...AND---it was a straight-in shot. Game over---four-hundred dollars soon to be in my pocket.

I was bent-over, lining-up the shot...telling myself 'low-English'--'low-English'--'low-English'...

Suddenly his hand was gently stroking my butt. He whispered, "Yes, Sweetheart, very soon I'll have you bending over just like this and you're going to love it!"

My heart pounded; the blood raced thru my veins. Suddenly I felt his body on mine. OH MY GOD---he was laying his full weight on my back...I tried to struggle free but he was too strong...and then—OH MY GOD---his hard cock pressed against my butt---he ground his hips pressing his cock even harder against me.

His hot breath was in my ear. "It's all up to you pretty boy...do you want my money---or do you want my cock?"

He stood, leaving me bent over, but the memory of his manly body on mine was fresh in my mind.

I drew back the pool cue, took one last aim then sent the cue ball straight into the eight---SMACK---the eight-ball shot into the corner pocket...uh-oh...the 'low-English' wasn't quite low enough, but it looked as though the cue ball would stop before it followed the eight-ball into the same pocket...my mind screamed 'SLOW DOWN, BALL---SLOW DOWN---STOP-STOP-STOP'---and at the very last second I thought it listened to me---from my vantage-point the cue ball appeared to stop...I exhaled a deep breath of relief...and then I watched in total disbelief the cue ball drop into the pocket---NO-NO--THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE---NOOOOOO....

I remained hunched-over a long time...when I slowly stood upright in shameful defeat, I expected to see the other players in the room staring at me knowing full-well what Tommy had in store for me...but, oddly, no one seemed to care---no one was watching us---they were all going about their own lives oblivious to the fact mine was about to change.

"That wasn't fair, Tommy," I said.

"I know, Sweetheart, but you didn't stop me---you could have waited and regrouped, but you chose to go thru with the shot...it was YOUR decision, Johnny."

I'd found it embarrassing when he called me 'Sweetheart' and 'Sweetie' and 'Cutie' but now I felt like I deserved those names...I bitterly thought, 'You're not a man, John, at least not a man like Tommy!'

"Can I have another drink now?" I quietly said then immediately wondered why I'd asked his permission.

"No, Cutey,you've had enough liquor," he said. He reached into his shirt pocket and showed me a joint. "We're going out to the car and have this instead...c'mon, follow me!"

I walked behind Tommy as he retrieved the car keys from Raymond then I followed him out the door into the parking lot and obediently climbed into the backseat when he barked, "Get in!"

He lit up the joint, took a deep drag then handed it to me. On my first puff I coughed and choked, but soon learned how to smoke it. I'd had grass maybe once, or twice in my entire life.

I didn't feel any different; I figured I'd had too much alcohol and the grass wouldn't work. Tommy kissed my cheek and stroked my hair. I was thankful it was very dark, and could only see his silhouette.

He murmured how cute and sexy I was---how much he had been looking forward to this moment. He tilted my face to his and I realized I was about to kiss a man on the lips for the first time in my life. Our mouths gently came together and when he pressed his lips to mine---OH MY GOD---my prick instantly hardened, and I thought I saw stars dancing before my eyes.

Suddenly, I was overcome with a peaceful, euphoric feeling, and I pretended I was kissing a woman---I liked it, and wanted more---I kissed him (her) back. A glowing warmth spread over my entire body; my heart pounded wildly in my chest.

"Have you ever climaxed while you were high?" he asked softly. His hand found the small bulge in my shorts and squeezed it---my whole body jumped off the seat---I thought my balls would explode right then and there.

"Noooo," I said breathlessly.

His strong hand took mine and pressed it to his large bulge---OH MY GOD---so much for pretending I was with a woman!

The heat radiating thru his jeans caused my own prick to twitch and jump. He forced my fingers around his cock then moved my hand back and forth. When he released his grip on me, my hand continued to stroke his hardness thru the jeans.

He said, "Good boy" and rewarded me with another kiss.

His hand caressing the bare flesh of my upper thigh made me moan and squirm. He worked his fingers beneath my pant leg and boldly pushed them further up my thigh until they came in contact with the cotton of my string, bikini briefs. I moaned into his mouth and squeezed and stroked his erection faster and harder.

He shifted slightly on the seat and pushed my hand away. I heard him working his belt open then unfasten the snap to the jeans and lower the zipper.

He gave me a quick peck on the lips and said, "After tonight, it will be YOUR duty to open my pants and take out my cock---do you understand me, little boy?"

My head was lost in a thick fog. His words were forceful and commanding and made perfect sense to me so I simply replied, "Yes, Tommy."

He raised himself off the seat and lowered his jeans and boxers. I swooned when he ordered me to "Take it in your hand!"

"Y-Yes, Tommy," I said and obeyed his command.

OH MY GOD---the flesh of his rock-hard cock was so soft and hot in my little hand I could feel pre-cum oozing from my slit. I wasted no time in pumping it up-and-down...I mean, I had to do it anyway, I might as well get it over with quickly, right?

"Slow down," he said then added: "Squeeze it harder---yes, that's how I like it---remember that!"

"Y-Yes, Tommy!" I said.

My balls became so painful as I stroked his cock I hoped they weren't permanently damaged. I needed to cum badly, but was afraid he would take it as a sign that I liked having his cock in my hand. I reached for his balls with my free hand and marveled at their size as I massaged them.

He suddenly asked me, "How many guys have you done this for?"

OH MY GOD...."NO, uh, no---I'm not queer---you're the first!" I said.

"Johnny, don't ever lie to me again," he said calmly. "Sweetie, it takes one to know one---I can read your mind...when I ask you a question, you will tell me the truth...now, how many guys have you masturbated before---four-five-SIX---MORE THAN SIX GUYS?"

I instantly blurted out, "NO-NO---IT WAS ONLY THREE!"

He kissed my forehead and said, "Good boy...okay, go faster now, I'm getting close!"

My hand moved up-and-down faster and harder. I couldn't stop myself from asking him, "How did you know?"

"Sweetie, you took it on your own to cradle my balls in your hand and massage them without me having to say anything at all...you had to learn that from a man---that's not something a first-timer would automatically do on his own."

I felt the need to say to him, "They made me do it, Tommy---it wasn't something I WANTED to do!"

Without hesitation he asked, "...and did you take their cocks in your mouth? Did they force you to suck their cocks, too?"

Oh God, my heart sank with a deep despair I hadn't felt in a long time. I became dizzy with memories of the past.

In a small and feeble voice, I said, "Yes...."

"Yes, WHAT, Johnny? I want you to say it out loud...."

OH MY GOD...it was one thing to have these memories in the recesses of my mind, but to actually admit it out loud to another person was unthinkable.

"YES, WHAT, JOHNNY? TELL ME..."

Oh God..."YES---yes, they made me suck their cocks!"

"---and swallow their cum? Did you swallow their sperm and semen?"

"DAMNIT---YES...yes, I had to swallow their cum---YES---they made me taste their sperm and semen!"

"Good boy," he said then gave me a long and passionate kiss on the lips. "Doesn't it feel good to finally admit this to someone?"

He didn't give me time to answer. He suddenly shouted, "OH GOD, SWEETIE—-I'm going to cum---take it in your mouth, Johnny---do it---TAKE MY COCK IN YOUR MOUTH!"

It wasn't the first time I obeyed this command from a man. I wet my lips as I lowered my head and slid them over his plum-sized glans just in time to receive a rapid-fire volley of thick ropes of hot sperm and semen. I lapped at his slit, catching most of his cum with my tongue, I instinctively gulped down his load with no regard to flavor or quantity.

His hand found my hard-on, and---OH MY GOD---one squeeze and my own balls burst like a ruptured appendix---OH-GOD---OH-GOD---OH-GOD...my brain screamed as I filled my briefs with shot-after-shot of hot cum while I sucked down mouthfuls of his yummy discharge...my tongue was thick with his cream...when his penis finally went soft inside my mouth, I licked it clean then lapped-up the small pools of cold cum from his matted pubic hair.

I rested my head on his thighs as I gulped for air...the all-too-familiar shame engulfed my entire body...my new life had taken a major turn; Tommy had drilled away and exposed a raw nerve...I prayed to God he would be an understanding man who I could trust with my darkest secrets.

I walked beside Tommy back into the bar staring trance-like straight ahead. The front of my white shorts was soaked with cum forcing me to untuck my shirt so it would hide the massive wet spot from everyone's prying eyes.

Meekly, I followed Tommy like a puppy-dog as he wove his way thru the crowded bar until we came to an empty, semi-circular booth. He motioned for me to slide to the middle, he then sat close beside me.

When a cute cocktail server arrived, Tommy ordered two glasses of wine for us. I didn't much care for wine, but knew better than to argue with him before the employee. The ugly reality was I didn't have enough money to pay the rent, and the wheels were spinning in my head.

"Tommy," I said, when the server left us alone, "I want to play you one more game of pool---I have four-hundred dollars left---I want to play one last game for the money I lost."

"Let me guess," he said calmly, "...you lost your rent money, didn't you?"

He smiled at the expression of surprise that registered on my face.

"Well, uh, yeah...I shouldn't have bet that money," I admitted to him.

When he said "I'm going to do you a favor" my heart warmed with optimism but it was short-lived when he quickly added "but we're not playing pool again tonight" and my spirits sunk to a new low as I pictured myself homeless, living on the streets.

He continued, "However, I will LEND you whatever amount you need for rent!"

My heart soared one more time and I turned to thank him for his offer, but when I saw the cat-like grin on his lips, I knew his generosity came with strings attached, and quite frankly, deep inside I knew what would be expected of me.

He leaned close to my ear and whispered, "Yes, I will lend you the money, but until you pay me back every single dollar I give you---I will use you like a girl---you will be my obedient little bitch---you will do WHATEVER I tell you to do with no protesting, and no questions asked!"

My face turned so red it felt like it was on fire.

He laughed and said, "My goal for you is by the time you pay me back in full, you will no longer blush every time I make a crude comment, or a sexual demand."

"I—I--I---I don't know if I can do that, Tommy, please, isn't there some other way?" I pleaded.

"Well, it certainly is your choice to make---I'm not going to force you to do anything---it's all up to you...but no---this is my only offer---if you turn it down, it looks like you'll have to find another place to live!" he said softly.

OH MY GOD---How can I possibly say 'Yes' to his offer? Other people would surely find out---Karen, my God---Karen and Tommy are close---she would know what I'm doing for him---how could I look her in the eyes again? She would call me 'fairy' and 'faggot' and 'twink-boy' and 'queer' like she does Bobby and Leslie and the other submissive boys.

Tommy added in a low tone of voice: "If you agree to this arrangement, you will place your hand on my crotch and squeeze my cock---you have until the server comes back with our drinks to decide!"

OH MY GOD—OH MY GOD—OH MY GOD---WHAT DO I DO NOW? I have no other friends in this city---where would I go? I'll be sleeping in my car tomorrow night!

I'd never felt such a palpable and all-consuming fear---the hair on the back of my neck stood straight---my hands began to violently tremble.

And then I saw the server approaching our table---OH MY GOD---WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I DO?

The server placed our drinks before us; Tommy engaged him in lighthearted conversation. Tommy paid and tipped him and just as the server turned to leave us alone, my shaking hand dived beneath the table and found the bulge in Tommy's jeans.

GOOD GOD, I thought, he's already hard again! I gripped his erection the best I could thru the jeans, and not only squeezed it, but slowly moved my hand back-and-forth over its entire length eliciting from him a smile, and an eery, "Good boy, you know you made the right choice."

Choice? I bitterly thought...this is not a choice, it is outright blackmail!

Raymond started the car and guided it out of the parking lot. I was again sitting on Tommy's lap with Bobby and Marcus beside us, and Leslie in the front seat between Raymond and Jerry.

I heard what I thought were kissing noises, and in the darkness I saw Bobby and Marcus going at it. To my astonishment, in the front seat Leslie leaned over and kissed Jerry, then leaned the other way and kissed Raymond.

Suddenly, I heard the sound of zippers being pulled down. WOW---it amazed me how loud a noise they made. It was so dirty, but soooo sexy, too.

Tommy's hand snaked up under my shirt and massaged my breasts and pinched my nipples into hard little points. I squirmed from his touches, and felt his erection pressing firmly against my butt. No matter how I wiggled and moved in his lap, I couldn't escape the seven-inch steel-pole inside his slacks.