Grass Is Sometimes Greener....

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shivered when he forced my head lower, and his hot and wet tongue darted in-and-out of my ear. His hand found my hardened prick and he softly chuckled in my ear.

"Yeah, Sweetheart," he whispered, "...you're going to love it in my bed...I'm going to teach you everything you'll ever need to know about making a man happy."

His threat sounded so loud I hoped no one else in the car had heard him. I didn't want anyone else to know about the deal I'd struck with Tommy.

I heard another kind of wet and slurping noise and looked over and saw the silhouette of Bobby's head rising-and-falling in Marcus's lap. My eyes quickly shifted to the front seat and I couldn't see Leslie's head at all.

OH MY GOD---What kind of apartment complex did I move into? Are all the guys in the building queer? Am I the only normal person in the whole place?

I heard Tommy whisper, "Here, put your lips around this---for now...let's finish the joint before we get home."

The half-joint dangled from my mouth as Tommy flicked his lighter. I coughed again when I inhaled. I thought I heard a couple of the guys chuckling.

"Take another hit," said Tommy.

I was still slightly woozy from earlier, but I did what Tommy told me. "Take another hit," he said again. This time I was able to get the smoke deep in my lungs.

"Take another hit," he said for the third time.

My head suddenly felt like I was floating on clouds. I closed my eyes to try and shut out the dancing stars I was seeing, but it didn't matter. I took one last deep puff and fell back against Tommy's broad chest. He took two drags from the joint then tossed it out the window.

His hand found its way under the leg hole of my shorts and gently caressed the soft flesh of my bare thigh. My prick was so hard I was sure I would burst before we arrived home. He began lifting his hips and grinding his erection against my butt.

He turned my head and kissed me full on the mouth. I didn't want to kiss him before a carload of guys, but he held me in place as my lips seemed to melt into his. A shiver raced up my spine when our tongues met. I groaned into his mouth.

Suddenly, I heard Marcus grunt then the most obscene gulping noises coming from Bobby's throat. In the silence of the car, the sounds Bobby was making were unmistakable---he was swallowing Marcus's semen and sperm.

I waited for the other guys to make lewd and rude comments, but all I heard was Bobby now smacking his lips, then Marcus whisper to him, "You know what to do---clean up the rest of it!"

I became aware of Tommy's hand inside the leg hole of my briefs. He circled two fingers around my scrotum and gently pulled my balls lower. If he hadn't done it, I would have shot the second load of cum of the night inside my underwear.

My head was now swimming in a fog of lust and arousal. I felt the car come to a stop and noticed we were home. Tommy opened the door and somehow managed to slide out from beneath me, and exit the car first. He helped me out of the car; my legs gave way but he caught me before I fell to the ground. He held me for an instant in his arms and his strength made me dizzy.

We all went inside the building. Leslie followed Raymond and Jerry into the apartment the three guys shared. Marcus held Bobby's hand and guided him up the stairwell with Tommy and I following close behind them. They disappeared into Marcus's apartment and Tommy led me down the hallway to his place.

"Give me your keys!" he said to me. "We'll make a quick stop at your place..."

My head was still swimming and I obediently reached into my pocket, pulled out the keys and gave them to him. My apartment was before his; he opened the door and pushed me inside.

He led me to the bedroom and flipped on a light.

"Where are the panties you stole from Karen?" he asked me.

Huh? What was he talking about? Ohhhh, nooooooooo....

"No-no, I didn't steal anything," I said rather weakly.

"I told you never to lie to me, boy!" he said sternly.

"But-but---I, uh---"

"Johnny, Karen set you up---she and I know you took her panties from the laundry room the other day...we wanted to see if you were going to return them to her...well, you never did...so how do you use them, Johnny? Do you wrap the panties around your little dick when you're jerking-off? Or do you actually put them on and wear them?"

The blood drained from my face. My whole body began to tremble. The euphoric cloud where I was drifting suddenly disappeared and replaced with a blinding light shining directly in my eyes. I felt naked and exposed. I never wanted anyone to know about my secret. This is soooo humiliating!!

Tommy put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close to him. He kissed my cheek and said, "Sweetie, it's okay, you don't have to be embarrassed...in fact, I think it's kind of kinky-fun---I might even have you wear them tonight!"

OH GOD-OH GOD-OH GOD---THIS CAN'T BE REAL---CAN IT?

"Johnny, where are they? Where do you hide your panties?" he calmly asked me.

I don't know why, but my eyes darted to the end of the bed and back to Tommy's face. Tommy saw it and said "Not a very original hiding place" and lifted the mattress and exposed my dirty little secret.

He chuckled as he picked them up. He held them up by the lace waistband and we both stared at them.

"Oh yes..." he said with a grin on his handsome face, "...pretty pink panties for a pretty little boy!"

Then he added: "Oh my, what do we have here? Are these stains what I think they are? How many times have you cum in these panties, Sweetheart?

My face burned red. I couldn't speak---I stood before him totally mortified. I hung my head in shame.

"Damn, my cock's as hard as it's ever been!" he announced stuffing the panties in his pocket along with my keys. "C'mon, we're going to my place!"

I'll never forget my first night in Tommy's bed.

He had me strip naked then I followed him into the bathroom. He was still fully clothed; I'd never felt so self-conscious in my life.

He ran a washcloth under warm water and told me to clean myself with it. Once I'd washed-off the stickiness of my earlier discharge, he gave me the panties and told me to put them on then led me into the living room.

He sat on the sofa and simply said, "Pose for me!"

I stood there not knowing what he wanted from me. The sheer material of the panties was getting me aroused. I blushed when I saw his eyes staring at my hardening prick.

"Lock your hands behind your neck!" he said.

I did as I was told.

"Move your hips and slowly turn around and show me your ass!" he said and I did as I was told.

"Oh my...." I heard him say below his breath.

I knew he was staring at my butt. The sheer material clung to my flesh, perfectly molded to my buttocks. I know because when I'd first tried them on, I too thought my butt looked great in the panties.

"Back up---come closer to me!" he ordered.

I tentatively shuffled backwards until I felt his trousers on the backs of my legs...and then, his hand on my butt. He stroked my buttocks thru the panties...kneading and pinching.

"Open your legs!" he said and I obeyed without thinking.

His hand stroked my inner thighs. His gentle touch caused my breath to catch in my throat.

"Turn and face me!" he ordered.

Once again my face burned red; I knew what he would see when I faced him. I averted my eyes when I saw him staring at my erection, tenting-out the sheer material of the pink panties.

Thankfully, he made no move to touch me. My balls would have exploded for sure if he touched my prick thru the panties.

I heard him loudly exhale then say, "Step forward!"

He was standing beside me stripping off his clothes until he wore only his short boxers. He took my hand and I thought he was leading me to his bedroom, but we suddenly stopped before the floor length mirror on his hallway closet.

He put his arms around me and I felt something cold on my back, but his kisses made me melt in his arms. I heard a familiar 'click!' and opened my eyes to see him aiming his cell phone at the mirror, taking photos of our embrace.

He saw my eyes widen and instantly said, "Don't worry about a thing, Sweetie, no one besides you and me will ever see these photos, okay?"

I stared into his beautiful blue eyes and saw warmth and sincerity. I somehow knew I could trust him.

"Okay...." I said in a whisper.

He kissed me again then said, "Take hold of my cock!"

As if in a dream, my hand reached down between us and I did as I was told.

He said, "No, Sweetie---inside my shorts!"

My small hand found its way beneath the elastic waistband and I sucked in my breath when I wrapped my hand around his hot and hard flesh.

He kissed me again then said, "Look in the mirror and smile for me, Sweetie!"

His voice was so soothing I smiled and stared at the mirror. I heard him take photos of us standing there with my hand inside his shorts holding his hard cock. My own prick twitched inside the panties and almost escaped from its nylon enclosure.

He kissed me again and said, "It's time, Sweetie---get on your knees and take down my shorts!"

"Y-Yes, Tommy," I replied.

I reluctantly released his cock and went to my knees. My fingers clutched at the waistband and slowly lowered the shorts. I held my breath. I couldn't wait to see his stiff penis close-up.

"Ohhhhh...." I groaned when his beautiful, hard cock popped into view. I let his shorts drop to the floor and he stepped out of them.

I stared at his large, purple glans and saw pre-cum oozing from the slit.

"Johnny, use your tongue and lick it clean!" he ordered.

"Yes, Tommy," I said. It seemed right thing to reply to his commands.

I licked at the wetness. His aroma sent my brain reeling back into the fog. I took hold of the base of his cock with my left hand---I cradled his scrotum in my other hand as I ran my tongue over his velvety cockhead.

"You've done this before, haven't you, Johnny?" he asked softly.

I didn't want to admit it, and, I didn't want to take my tongue off his cock to answer him.

"You've already admitted it, Johnny, I want to hear you say it again---I want you to say 'yes, Tommy, I've sucked men's cocks before'...say it, Johnny---SAY IT!"

My will to resist was gone. I stared at his wonderful erection and said, "Yes, Tommy, I have sucked men's cocks!"

"And you swallowed their cum, didn't you, Johnny---say it, boy---I want to hear you say it!"

The words flowed from my mouth. I had already admitted to him I sucked cocks, there was nothing more to lose...in fact, it felt good saying it---after all this time, admitting my secret to another person lifted the dark cloud that was hovering over my head.

I looked up at him, and said, "Yes, Tommy, I have sucked cocks and swallowed cum!"

I noticed the cell phone pointed at my face. He was no longer snapping photos---OH MY GOD---he's making a video of me on my knees. It briefly rattled me, but I soon rationalized that I had already gone this far, why not just say what he wanted to hear?

"Wet your lips and slide them over my cockhead, Johnny!" he ordered.

He kept saying 'Johnny'...I preferred 'Sweetie'---it seemed more personal.

"Yes, Tommy," I said, and when I obeyed---OH MY GOD---the softness of his purple flesh on my tongue caused my balls to ache, and my prick twitched uncontrollably inside the panties.

Now that I had been freed from my secret, I could now fully enjoy the wonderful tastes and sensations that come with having a man's erection in your hands and mouth; and inhaling deeply thru my nose, the manly aroma of his crotch sent sparks of excitement thru-out my head and body.

I heard non-stop groans of pleasure escaping from my cock-filled mouth. Unlike before, I felt no shame in allowing the man I was sucking to know I loved performing this act for him as much as he loved receiving it.

You are out of the closet now, John, I thought to myself, and that admission made my mouth and tongue work harder and faster on his hot cock-flesh.

He began groaning and moving his hips back-and-forth---he was fucking my face and his urgency to cum excited me to a fever pitch. His balls began to rise in his sac---his cock swelled and expanded in my mouth. I flattened my tongue over his slit and vigorously pumped his pulsating cock.

"OH GOD, JOHNNY—YES--SUCK IT, SWEETIE---THAT'S IT—THAT'S IT---OH GOD YOU"RE A WONDERFUL COCK-SUCKER, JOHNNY---HERE IT COMES---SWALLOW IT, BABY---SWALLOW MY CUM, JOHNNY---YES-YES-YES-OH-JOHNNY-YESSSSSSS...."

The training I'd received in the past year prepared me to lap-up and swallow his sperm and semen without missing a drop. He gave me four mouthfuls before his cock was reduced to spitting and dribbling the rest of the contents of his manly balls into my warm and wet mouth.

My hand automatically reached down and squeezed my throbbing prick thru the panties. Tommy immediately pushed my hand away, scolding me.

"Not yet, Johnny, we're going to the bedroom and you're going to show me how you masturbate---I know you don't jerk-off like real men do---c'mon, the sooner you lick me clean, the sooner I'll let you get-off!"

His cream was thick on my tongue as he led me into the bedroom. Even though my balls ached and begged for relief, the thought of showing him how I jerk-off was totally humiliating...I knew it was an odd way to masturbate, but I was addicted to it---when I tried the normal way my orgasms were no where near as powerful as my way.

Tommy pulled back the bedspread and said, "Lay down, my pretty little wanker---go at it---put on a good show for me!"

My prick was almost limp when I laid on my tummy. I felt the bed sag, Tommy was sitting beside me. His hands began massaging my back and shoulders; he whispered sweet words of encouragement; when he started stroking my buttocks thru the panties, I pressed my stiffening prick into the mattress but suddenly stopped.

"Tommy, please, this is embarrassing---I've never done this in front of anyone," I said to him.

"Well, Sweetie, would it be less embarrassing if I showed people the video of you sucking my cock?" he asked calmly.

"Oh God Tommy, please don't do that!" I pleaded.

His hand stroking my buttocks was bringing new life to my prick. My hips began to make small, grinding circles on the mattress.

With my head on the pillow, turned away from Tommy, I closed my eyes and pictured his cock...his long and thin, beautiful cock. My prick became fully hard; I had to reach down and adjust my foreskin back over my glans. The whole point of masturbating in this manner is to shoot my load INSIDE the foreskin.

Tommy leaned over and whispered something to me...he was giving me instructions...I groaned when I heard what he wanted me to do. Then his weight was gone; he was no longer on the bed.

"Johnny, turn your head this way, I want to see your pretty face!" he said.

I moved my head on the pillow until I could see him standing beside the bed aiming the cell phone at me. My heart sank when I realized he was videoing this very personal act of pleasuring myself---between the video of me sucking his cock, and now this, I knew I would have no choice but to obey his every command in the coming days and weeks.

I surrendered to the extreme lust in my balls---I HAD to cum soon---I shut my eyes and once again thought about his cock...the taste, the smell, the heat and soft texture.

I had to reach inside the panties and re-adjust my foreskin again; the foreskin is the key to a sensational orgasm. The few times I jerked-off in the normal way, the climaxes were very disappointing...just like the one time a girl allowed me to cum inside her, it was no where as good as my 'friction' method of masturbation...it felt more like I was shooting-off in mid-air---it was okay, but the power and intensity was not there.

Even though the panties were soaked with pre-cum, the sleek material still brought sensations to my flesh that inflamed my desire, and caused my prick to twitch and throb.

I ground my pelvis into the mattress harder and faster...I usually never lasted more than three-four minutes like this and this climax would be even quicker. I forgot all about Tommy and made small, circular motions, grinding my erection against the firm mattress...oh my God it felt wonderful!

The split second when you know your orgasm has arrived, but the cum is still in your balls---OH MY GOD---my body came to a complete stop—I arched my back pressing my prick as hard as I could into the mattress then my brain exploded and my body thrashed about wildly as stream-after-stream of cum shot from my slit and splashed inside the warmth of my foreskin.

I remembered Tommy's command and shouted, "OH-GOD---OH-GOD---I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES---I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES-TOMMY---I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES-TOMMY--OH-OH-OH-OH-OHHHHHHHHHH...."

The next thing I remembered was opening my eyes and seeing Tommy's erection jutting straight-out from his belly. He laid the cell phone on the bedside table, told me to sit up then arranged the pillow where I was half-laying-and-half-sitting with my back against the headboard.

He climbed onto the bed and positioned his legs on either side of me, his knees pinning my arms to the bed. All I could see was his hard cock inches from my face.

He moved forward until his cock was touching my lips then said, "Suck me off again, Sweetie---your sexy little performance made me horny as hell..."

"Tommy, let me use my hands---I want to feel your, uh, you know, in my hands," I said.

"You mean my cock and my balls, Johnny?" he said staring down at my face.

I blushed and said, "Yes, Tommy---I-I want to feel your, uh, cock and your balls!"

He smiled and said, "Not this time, Sweetheart---I only want to feel your lips and tongue...it'll take you longer to bring me off---but that's the whole point, isn't it?"

He smeared the pre-cum leaking from his slit on my upper lip. I inhaled and swooned and became dizzy from his aroma. I opened my lips and he thrust his cock into my mouth. He held my head still, and began sawing his prick in-and-out of my mouth. He used me like a whore, and to my surprise, I sprung another boner just minutes after already cumming---that had never happened before!

I made sure my tongue stayed flat on his hot flesh and my lips greedily clung to his turgid pole as he grunted and groaned with every thrust into my mouth.

He fucked my face a good five-minutes; his motions became so frantic and hurried his balls slapped the underside of my chin with every violent thrust.

His grunts became louder; his cock swelled inside my mouth, and he suddenly cried out, "EAT IT ALL, JOHNNY---SHOW ME HOW MUCH YOU LOVE TO SWALLOW CUM!"

And like the submissive boy I knew myself to be, I obeyed him and swallowed at least four mouthfuls of sperm and semen before his cock softened between my lips. When he pulled out his flaccid member, he wiped the excess fluids on my lips and cheeks.

He didn't climb off me immediately, no, instead he dangled his scrotum over my face and, with a slight grin on his face, commanded me, "Lick the sweat off my balls!"

What choice did I have but to obey him so I said, "Yes, Tommy."

Chapter 2 – My Confession

We went to the master bathroom and I stood beside him as he ran warm water over a washcloth. The mess I'd made in the panties was cold and sticky; the material was clinging to my skin.

He first had me clean him with the washcloth. Handling his soft penis made my heart race and my head buzz with awkward embarrassment. It was one thing to be forced into taking his hard cock in my mouth, but something entirely different to voluntarily hold another man's penis in my hands.

He then told me to take off the panties and rinse them with water in the sink. I had some difficulty peeling them down my legs; the cum had begun drying and they stuck to my crotch. He watched me then told me to hang them over the shower rod to dry.