Gratification

Story Info
What does the future hold for public displays of affection?
1.8k words
4.35
22.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They say there was a time, maybe hundreds of years ago, when sex was something only done in private. It sounds silly I know, but my mind often thinks about funny things in the morning before I take my pills.

The soft bristles of the makeup brush tickle my nipples as I twirl on the last touches of blush before heading off to work. I check myself out in the mirror. I've got on my favorite red push-up bra with the half cups. It snugs around my tits just right so my nips really pop and my cleavage makes that perfect curve. My garter and hose match the bra. The lacey bands almost seem to form a picture frame around my closely trimmed pussy. My soft inner lips just barely peek out today. It looks like a sunny day out so I give them a little spray of Tantra-oil so they don't get burned. My glistening pussy looks so cute now I almost can't help fingering myself, but I'm running late as it is.

I swallow my pills with a gulp of vita-soda and head out as quickly as I can on my 6-inch heels. Perfect timing, the elevator doors open just as I get there. Brick Hardman, the cute guy from upstairs, is on his way down, too. He's wearing a pair of loose shorts and nothing else. A touch of dark, curly hair covers his muscular chest, but it's his broad shoulders that drive me absolutely wild. I try not to notice the tingle between my legs as I join him for the ride.

"Mmm, Kandie, you smell great this morning. And your tits look amazing in that bra!"

"Aww, thanks. Have you recovered from Saturday's block orgy yet?"

"It was a good one this week. My balls are still a bit sore."

I slip my hand into his shorts and cup my hand around his smooth, shaven balls.

"Nice and sweaty," I say as I fondle him. His cock is totally hard by the time we get down to the lobby, but I don't have time for a fuck, or even a quick handjob. I promise to make it up to him later and head out into the street. I have to run to catch the auto-bus, but I make it just in time.

I flop into an empty seat and catch my breath. I open my legs and let the cool air caress my pussy. It's a hot one out there today! There are two girls in the aisle having some fun. A brunette is on her knees while an adorable blonde stands over her. She has her micro-mini skirt pulled up and she grinds her bald cunt against the brunette's mouth, holding the back of her head and pressing it tight against her crotch. Three other passengers stroke their cocks while they watch.

I don't want to get my pussy all sloppy before work, but I can still smell Brick's intoxicating ball sweat on my palm. Plus, I only got myself off twice this morning. What the heck. I move down next to one of the guys so I can get a better view. He is dry-pumping his pink little dick fast and hard, fixated on the women's feet. The guy across from me is taking it slower. His hand glides up and down his huge, oiled shaft with reserved precision. Gorgeous.

As I open my legs and slide my fingers down to my pussy he looks away from the girls and takes notice as I spread myself wide and use my own juices to wet my clit. He smiles and gives me an approving wink before returning his attention to the blonde, who is now sucking one of her own nipples as she continues to hump the other girl's face.

My clit swells as I circle a finger around it. A quick shiver runs up my back each time I flick my pulsing nubbin. I've always been especially proud of my big clit. I look down at it now, poking out proudly from its hiding place, looking like a tiny penis. I'm taken, as I always am, with the maddening desire to suck on my own clit – believe me I've tried, but until I can afford the spinal-flex surgery (the operation most guys get so they can reach their own cock with their mouth), I'll just have to be patient.

I pull my attention away from myself (I can see that whenever I want), and watch the girls in front of me. The blonde has turned around and is now bent over, her hands on her own ass cheeks spreading them wide. The brunette runs her tongue over the other girl's tight pink asshole. They are both in ecstasy. Both girls finger-fuck themselves, and I start to do the same. I begin by slipping one finger into my cunt hole, feeling the slick, warm muscles inside squeeze and relax. I quickly add another finger, delighting in the initial tightness.

The little fellow next to me has already come. Not much more than a small dribble of semen, which he rubs over his small dick and begins jerking again as fast as before. The man across from me maintains his disciplined stroke with one hand, and teases his own asshole with the other. I can't decide which I want to watch more – his massive cock, or the cunt-licking girls.

The blonde turns and pushes the other girl onto her back, then mounts her face again in the sixty-nine position. I've got a perfect view of her tongue-slicked ass and gaping pussy. The brunette sucks expertly on the hairless cunt being shoved into her face. I have three fingers crammed inside myself now, but I need something more.

I notice an abandoned dildo under one of the seats across from me. I don't even think twice and dart over to retrieve it. I give it a quick spit, and a polish. I twist and can't believe my luck when it begins to hum. I run it up and down my slit, lubing it up with my wetness, then slowly push it into my eager hole. The shivers up my spine are no longer little tingles, but full waves of pure pleasure. My pussy clamps around the vibrating rubber cock as I begin to fuck myself with it.

At the next stop another woman gets on. She's tall and muscular with deep mahogany skin, a shaved head and bright platinum eyebrows. The effect is stunning. She wears a sheer white gown that flows to her knees. Wide, dark nipples show prominently through the flimsy fabric. Most interestingly, she wears a chastity belt of leather and chromed steel. Her eyes lock on the writhing women with animal intensity.

The man across from me gives her only a cursory glance. He divides his attention equally between the girls licking one another, and me masturbating with my dirty toy. I can't help but feel flattered and spread my legs wider for him. He smiles and I believe I notice a slight quickening of his stroke.

"That's it, suck that bitch's cunt," the Amazonian newcomer says hungrily. She remains standing in the aisle, eyes wide. Both her hands are busy at her chest, pinching and pulling at her exquisite nipples. "Make that slut's pussy come. Lick her tight little hole, that's right, just like that you fucking whore." She reaches down between her legs, but the belt protecting her pussy prevents any contact. She tugs and pulls at the device, desperate to pleasure herself.

The girls are really going at it now, both buck and shudder close to climax. I try to match their intensity, jamming the dildo in and out of my pussy as fast as I can manage. The guy across from me has lost his cool composure and jerks his big cock with a purpose. The desperate Amazonian has straddled a seatback and presses her crotch against the hard plastic edge. She grinds fervently trying to achieve any hint of stimulation. "Fuck her with your tongue. Make her come in your filthy mouth!" she cries out.

The brunette arches her back with a moan of pure rapture as she orgasms. I can feel myself getting close. I continue to slam the dildo into my pussy, as my other hand races back and forth across my straining clit. The sound of the black woman's frantic grunts, mingle with the soft groans of the masturbating men to create a uniquely erotic effect. I watch the man across from me lean forward, pulling his cock hard and fast. I can see the head of his penis suddenly swell, and the slit of his pee-hole open a split second before a gush of cum spurts out and splatters on the floor between us.

This sends me over the edge and I begin to come myself. It starts in my chest as my breasts explode with sensations that all seem to flow into my nipples, then instantly to the rest of my body. He strokes again, and more cum jets out and I feel a drop land on my toes. Oh, God! My head is suddenly light, and my breathing heavy. The whole world ceases to exist, and my only perception is of the intense pleasure exploding between my legs. Before my first orgasm subsides, another quickly builds and takes hold of my body. I twist and writhe uncontrollably, screaming out with careless abandon.

I collapse back in my seat. Everyone in the auto-bus is still now. Only the sound of breathing. Slowly I open my eyes. The blonde lies atop the brunette, neither ready to move yet. The little guy next to me cleans himself with a wet-nap. The statuesque Amazonian, her face wet with tears, turns her back on all of us and settles into a seat. The man across from me, hand still wrapped around his beautiful cock, sits with head leaned back and eyes closed. The very picture of relaxation. His cock pulses and a small trickle of cum oozes out and runs down his shaft and across his knuckles.

I can't resist. I pull the dildo out of my drenched pussy, and move to the seat next to him. I lean over and lick a pearl of cum from the tip of his cock. He remains motionless as I lick his gorgeous cock clean, savoring every drop of his salty-sweet cum. He remains hard and huge as ever, and I want him inside me. Just as I'm about to climb on top of him, I realize that the bus is pulling up to my stop. Just my luck.

I give his cock one last kiss, straighten myself up as best as I can, and head off the bus and into work. I've got the feeling this is going to be a good day.