Gratification At Home Ch. 3

Story Info
The whole family finds a new way of life.
2.1k words
4.43
259.9k
14
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God Daddy look at Mommy and Curt. They are, Oh shit they have been fucking. Boy this turns me on." Kathy spat out words in an excited voice. Curt Sr. was smiling and watching his lovely wife suck their son's cock. That is what he and she always do after sex. Freda was smiling as best she could with a cock in her mouth. She loved her husband but she knew her loving husband was fucking their daughter. Freda thought what she was doing with her son only fair and justified.

That was the start of a wonderful family relationship. The sight of his wife doing their son got Curt Sr. aroused in a second. As he approached his wife and son he quickly dropped his trousers. Freda smiled as she saw his wonderful cock at attention. Kathy was also smiling as she dropped her shorts to he floor. Curt stood before his wife with his cock pointing straight at her mouth. Kathy smiled as she said, "Mommy suck Daddy's cock I want to see you do that. I know Daddy loves his cock sucked deep and slow."

Freda said, "Oh, Kathy I know you and Daddy have been fucking. I also know you're a wonderful cock sucker. Because your brother has told me how you have been sucking him off."

Kathy laughed and bent down and kissed her mother. Then Kathy moved just enough to take her brothers cock in her mouth. Freda moved away leaving Curt Jr. having his cock sucked by his sister. Freda watched as Daddy moved up behind Kathy and quickly pushed his erection up into his daughter's cunt. Freda was breathing heavy as she watched her husband fuck their daughter. Freda slipped a hand between them so her fingers were feeling the cock and pussy meeting. She let her finger tips be her eyes and it felt so good to feel the cock going into her daughter's cunt. Then Freda worked a finger into Kathy's tiny ass hole. Kathy wiggled her ass and giggled as her mommy's finger went up deeper into her ass. Curt pulled his wife close and kissed her. His hand finding her pussy hot and wet.

Curt Jr. watched the action with much interest. He was so excited he shot off into Kathy's ravenous mouth. Kathy was feeling Daddy's cock up in her and that set her off as her mouth filled with hot sweet cum. Daddy shot Kathy full of cum and his hand was rewarded with a juicy flow from Freda's pussy. All had climaxed and all we seeing a new life style falling into place around the Beckman house. The joy that these four felt at that moment was so strong and deep it was one that would last a lifetime each knew this.
My brother walked out of his room as I was passing. Arm in arm we returned to our parent's bedroom. All had shower, douched and in all ways cleaned up. I was cover from shoulders to my crotch with a silky rob tired at the waist with a golden rope. My breast small as they are felt the material slid back and forth across my nipples. My darling brother wore only a waist terry cloth warp. His lovely cock was about half hard and it pushed out his loin cloth very nicely. He put an arm around my waist as we entered the master bedroom. Daddy was standing naked looking down into a Chester drawer. His broad shoulders and firm narrow ass bristled with muscles. My Daddy was such a sexy guy. After we became lovers I stopped seeing my steady and made myself available only to my Daddy and brother. Mom was sitting up in bed her back resting on one of those large sculptured pillows looking very pretty. Her hair was pulled back in held in place with a golden hair clip. Her eyes were made up with a pale green liner that setoff her own color. Very sexy I thought. Her generous breasts were hanging down yet the nipples were pointed at Curt and me as we walked in. She was covered from the waist down with a strip of bright yellow silk. Daddy turned with a pair of bikini underwear on his hand his wonderful cock swinging from side to side like a long limp sausage ready to be eaten. He smiled and asked how we were.

I said, "We are just fine Daddy. You and Mom looked like the happy couple."

Daddy slipped on the underwear and said "Kids your mother has a surprise for you."

We perched on either side of the bed and mother. Curt asked "So what's the big surprise?"

Mommy was smiling and did not say a word. Daddy reached past me and with two fingers slowly pulled the yellow silk from mommy lap. My eyes were fixed on a smooth shaved pussy. My brother said, "Wow, holy shit. What a great fucking cunt Mom." Daddy said mother has the prettiest pussy he had ever seen. I thought so too. I could not stop myself when I reach and ran a finger along the tight little crack. Mom has a little puffiness at the top of her pussy that I know hides her clitoris.

My finger tip rubbed over it. Mom said, "Baby that feels so good but you know what would really feel good?"

I smiled and asked "What is that Mommy?" She looked at me and reached out to pull me close enough to feel her breath on my cheek.

She whispered "Baby your wet tongue would drive your mommy wild."

Daddy tipped my chin up so he could look me in the eyes. "Kathy I would like to see you make your mother happy." My brother Curt Jr. however had other ideas. "Can Kathy licking your pussy wait Mom I got the great urge to fuck you in the ass. May I do that?" He asked in almost a childish voice.

Dad moved quickly to the bed dropping his bikini briefs as he did. "Yes, I think your mother would like that don't you Kathy?" Daddy said it as a question that required no answer. Daddy told Mother to get on her hands and knees in the center of the bed. I must admit mother does have a lovely ass and bending over the way she was made her ass very desirable.

From some where Daddy produced a tube of K-y jelly. He said "Here son let me do this." Daddy palmed a generous amount of the jelly and rubbed half of it up between Mommy lovely ass cheeks.
My brother had by now gained a position on his knees behind mommy. Dad reached and took his son's cock in his hands rubbing the rest of the jelly on his cock. I thought Daddy was taking more time than was needed to cover Curt Jr. cock with the jelly and I thought I caught a smile cross father and sons faces. Like a secret had passed between them. Then my brother took Mommy by the hips and Daddy help guide his cock to that little rose bud of an ass. The large purple head of his cock fit up firmly to the tiny opening. Curt pressed slowly till I saw the tiny rose give way and let the head of his cock disappear into my mother bowels. I had never seen a cock slide into an ass before and it aroused me to the point that my nipple hurt and my cunt quivered. I took a deep breath and was afraid to let it out.

Mother however was far more verbal "Oh, Baby do mommy, fuck your mommy's ass baby. Fuck your Mommy." Daddy echoed her with a "Fuck the bitch hard son fuck her goddamn ass till she screams" My hand was between my legs as I watched his cock slide easily in deeper till all I could see was the hair around his cock pressed tight to her ass. Then I watched and gasped as I saw his long thick cock draw back out pulling the skin around her ass with it. His fingers were tearing into the plump flesh of her hips. Daddy was jerking his own wonderful cock and spanking his son's ass. I had two fingers in my pussy fucking myself. Mommy cried out for Curt to fill her up, to drive deeper into her ass. Mommy screamed "Fuck my ass fuck me hard you little bastard." Daddy was now spanking Curt very hard on the ass I heard his hand go smack. The sound resounded around the room.

I think I was about to pass out for I had never before reached a state of such emotions. When Mother let out a blood curdling scream. "Oh my god." She yelled "Oh, god, Oh god." My brother's face was flushed to a bright red. I thought he was going to have a heart attack at twenty years of age. Daddy now had his hand on his son's ass with a finger deep up his ass. I watched as Daddy shot cum up on Mommy back. Curt jerked and shot off in Mommy ass and I came in my hand. I fell over on the bed. Mommy screamed again and jerked forward ripping free of her son's thundering cock as it was still shooting cum. My brother fell off to one side on the bed. Daddy fell to her knees beside the bed and we all moaned and groaned then fell silent.

It was some time before I could move or even wanted to move. Mommy was trying to free her self from between her son and daughter. I saw mommy stagger to her feet and head for the shower. Daddy managed to stand and follow her closing the door after them. I stood on unsteady legs and looked back over my shoulder to see my brother feeling his ass bring his finger away tinted in red.

I did not leave my room for the rest of the night. What the others did or did not do I know not. But morning brought a while new kind of day in our house. Daddy smiled as he looked in on me and told me it was time to come down to breakfast. Mommy was sitting with a cup of coffee in her hand. My brother was also seated having coffee. Daddy was the server this morning as he filled a cup for me and himself.
Daddy was in a terry cloth rob all white and bright. Curt Jr. was wearing short and a cut off sweat shirt with pain stains on it. Mother however looked as if she were ready for a fashion shoot. Hair was pulled back with a wide yellow silk band to hold it in place. A white blouse cut low to show her find firm breasts. A bare mid-drift and a pair of sailor blue shorts. Every thing was pressed and looked lovely. I on the other hand looked like a homeless person. Cut off ragging jeans and a t-shirt that barely reached below my small pointed nipples. No bra and I felt very good in all this company.

It was Daddy that spoke first "Kids your mother and I want you to know we are so very proud of you both for taking this event of yesterday in the spirit of love that which it was intended." "We also want you to know that from now on either of you is welcome to share in our love in any way, you wish to. We do not what you to feel left out in any way. Feel free to express your desires and needs as you wish. As far as mother and I are concerned you are both equal in every way to your parents. We are now lovers not parents. We are partners more than guardians. But we do caution you to be discreet and do not let anyone out side these rooms ever know how we live together."

That was how it was then and I still today. If I go home to visit I still make love to both my mother and father. My brother Curt is away most of the time but I know that when he gets back for a visit he still loves mother to no end and I think daddy to some times. There was one time when we all got back together after that first year and it was at thanksgiving but that is another story all together.