Gratitude

Story Info
Katie is grateful and knows how to show it.
4.2k words
3.82
75.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You bitch! You fuckin lied to me...you lied about everything!" Don shouted just before the room echoed with the harsh sound of a big palm striking soft flesh. He threw the shoebox he had been clutching against a wall on the far side of the room, the papers that had been inside scattered across the floor.

Barb held her stinging cheek as tears slipped from her pretty blue eyes. She deserved Don's anger. He was right. She had lied to him. And not just the small white lies people generally tell when they are in a new relationship. She had done the unforgiveable. She had not been truthful about a lot of things. Things that she knew were important to him. But she was too afraid of losing him to tell him the truth. She had said and done whatever she needed to in order to keep him interested in her. He was thirty-eight and ready to start a family. And she had foolishly thought that family could be with her.

"I'm so sorry Don...I didn't mean to—"

"Shut the fuck up!" he yelled. "It was bad enough you lied about not having any kids, only for me to find out that you have a daughter who is damn-near grown!"

"I know...that was wrong of me," Barb readily admitted tearfully. "But, she's a sweet quiet girl...you hardly know she's here—"

"That's not the point Barb and you fuckin know it! The point is you kept her a secret until after we moved in together. You sprung her on me out of nowhere. What kind of shit is that to do to a man?!"

"I know...I know I was wrong to lie about Katie—"

"I don't give a fuck about that anymore!" he growled. "It's nothing compared to the other shit you've lied about! Like the, not one, but two, abortions..."

"I was very young when that happened," she sobbed. She told him that she was fourteen when her parents had forced her to get that first abortion. And how, shortly after Katie was born, she had gotten pregnant again before her six-weeks checkup and her boyfriend—Katie's father—had made her to get rid of it. She was seventeen with no money and no place to go; she didn't have any other choice. Barb shuddered at the memory. "There were complications..." She struggled to get the words out through the tears clogging her throat.

"And instead of telling me the truth—you can't have children..." His dark eyes bore into hers with pure menace. "You intentionally deceived me! You had me believing you wanted a family as much as I did!"

"I do," she cried, "I do want to start a family with you—"

"But you can't fuckin have babies, can you?!" He grabbed her long blonde hair and yanked her head back so that she couldn't avoid his anger. "How the hell am I supposed to get the kids I want?!"

"We could adopt."

The fist in her hair tightened even more painfully, but she didn't dare pull away from him.

"Any kid of mine will have my blood...my DNA!" he grated before shoving her away from him as if he could no longer bear the sight of her. "I curse the day I laid eyes on you!"

Don stalked into their walk-in closet and hauled his luggage bags from the top shelf. He went back into the room and tossed them on the bed, unzipped them and began filling the smaller bag with clothes from his dresser drawers. Barb sat dumbfounded for a couple of minutes before finally gathering her wits and begging him not to leave her.

"Don, please! Please don't do this... Don't leave me!" she cried, throwing herself at her his feet. "I can make this right! I swear I can... Please! Please give me a chance to make it right... I can fix it!"

"You can't fix shit... You can't have babies..." He tried to shove her away, but she clung to him, her arms wrapped tight around his legs making it almost impossible for him to move.

"I can't... But Katie can!" she exclaimed desperately. "Listen to me...please Don...hear me out!" she said when he finally managed to shove her away from him and stood over her with his hands fisted on his hips.

"Katie is a sweet girl... she's innocent and trusting... and she just turned eighteen..." Barb could see Don's male brain working. His expression changing from hostile anger to possible consideration. She pressed her advantage; she knew she could get him to change his mind if she presented it right. "Katie is young and tender and will do anything to please us..."

Don's eyes filled with the wonder of new possibilities. He smiled. Not at Barb, but she didn't care. She would do anything to keep her future husband. Even if that meant helping him get her daughter pregnant with the baby he so desperately craved.

She'd do that and so much more.

*****

ONE MONTH LATER

"It's going to happen tonight," Barb whispered excitedly as she entered Katie's room and quickly closed the door. Mother and daughter stared into each other's ocean-blue eyes, one pair round with anticipation, the other pair filled with sudden anxiety.

Barb had gone to work on Katie immediately after almost losing Don. She had talked insidiously to her daughter about the importance of love and family and gratitude. She had gone on and on about how great their lives were now compared to their very poor existence before Don had come into their lives. They had gone from a dingy one-room trailer in a rundown trailer park to a spacious two-story house with a three-car garage in a middle-class neighborhood.

Barb had talked and talked until Katie was convinced that having sex with her mother's boyfriend was the right thing to do. Don was giving them everything they wanted. It was only right that they give him what he wanted.

"Come on, let's get you ready." Barb pushed a small rectangular box into her daughter's hands. Katie was surprised. She hadn't noticed the gift until that moment. She pulled the ribbon and unwrapped the box with trembling hands.

Impatient to show off the present inside, Barb snatched the top off the gift box and tossed it aside.

Katie gasped, her hands flying up to cover her mouth which was hanging open in surprise.

"Do you like it?" her mother asked, lifting the simple, yet elegant white bridal nightgown from the box and holding it up against her daughter's body.

"Yes... It's the most beautiful gown I've ever seen," Katie breathed in awe afraid to touch the delicate silk material.

"It's going to be a perfect fit," Barb chimed, pleased with herself. She and Katie were almost the same size even with their age difference.

For the next two hours Barb prepared her daughter to have sex with her boyfriend. She had shaved every strand of curly blonde hair from Katie's pink little pussy and given her a cherry blossom douche—Don's favorite flavor. She had dressed her long flowing tresses, oiled her body, and applied a light dusting of make-up to enhance her natural beauty. When she deemed Katie ready, she led her down the hall to the bedroom she shared with her boyfriend and tapped on the door.

It swung open immediately, as if Don had been waiting right there for them.

"You won't regret this sweetheart," Barb whispered, giving Katie a quick hug before releasing her and taking a step back.

"I know, Mama," her daughter replied just as quietly, her eyes going to the tall man looming in the doorway with a smoldering look.

Without a word, Don took Katie's hand in his and gently pulled her inside.

Barb heard the soft click of the lock as she turned and strolled downstairs to sleep in the guest bedroom. Barb had a peculiar feeling in the pit of her stomach. Once Don had agreed to her plan she noticed that he had begun looking at her daughter differently. He had even started treating her with deference, sometimes putting the girl's wishes above hers.

But what bothered Barb the most was that Don had suddenly stopped making love to her. They had always enjoyed a rather vigorous love life, but he hadn't touched her in weeks. He didn't offer any excuses and she didn't want to press him about it. So, she shrugged it off and convinced herself that things would go back to normal between them after tonight.

Don would have what he wanted. And she would have him. It was the perfect solution.

*****

Don leaned against the closed door and simply stared at the precious gift that had been delivered into his hands. Though he was only just getting to know her, she was every bit as innocent as Barb had claimed. Which was rare for an eighteen-year-old girl these days. But he knew it to be a fact, he had examined her himself less than a week ago. When Don saw that Katie's hymen was still intact he thought he would shoot his load right then and there. But he had managed to get himself under control and she had left his bedroom every bit the virgin she had been when she entered.

His patience with the whole process had been rewarded. He would have her tonight. And she was more than willing.

Don folded his arms across his broad chest and looked at Katie steadily. "Do you know what a Daddy is?" he asked quietly.

Katie was confused by the unexpected question. She had never known her own father and none of her mother's many short-term boyfriends had ever tried to play the daddy role with her—they had been more like uncles than daddies.

So, she shrugged, uncertain...she didn't know what he wanted her to say.

Don pushed away from the door and strolled to the shy, nervous girl standing in the middle of the room. "A Daddy is a man who takes real good care of his little girl. He provides for her and protects her and gives her all the loving she needs. That is what I will do for you. As of this moment, you will be my girl and I will be your Daddy." His voice was low and calm, but Katie did not mistake the words for anything but the command that they were. "You will call me Daddy from now on, Katie. Do you understand?" he demanded, lifting her face up to his.

She didn't fully understand, but she knew better than to contradict him. "Yes, Daddy," Katie answered with a shiver in her voice. She had always considered her mother so very lucky to have captured the attention of a man like Don. He was tall, dark and handsome with the cutest dimples and the nicest smile. And he had the world sexiest body with muscles in all the right places. He was perfect. And she was fortunate he had chosen her to be the one to give him what he wanted most in the world.

She jumped. Katie had been so caught up in her thoughts that she hadn't known he'd moved even closer until she felt his fingers in her hair, sweeping the long blonde mane behind her shoulders to fall down her back like a glorious wave. He held her gaze as he slipped her robe from her body.

Now he had an unobstructed view of her breasts and she could feel her hardening nipples poking against the sheer silk fabric of her nightgown.

"Absolutely stunning," he breathed, staring at her hungrily. A quiver went through her belly. She was happy she pleased him.

"Get on your knees," he ordered softly and she instantly obeyed, watching as her Daddy slowly untied his robe and let it drop to the floor at his feet. Her eyes rounded as big as saucers and she couldn't prevent a shocked gasp. "Oh my god!"

"It's a big dick isn't it?" he boasted proudly.

Katie nodded her head, speechless for several long seconds. "It's huge, Daddy," she agreed anxiously. She wasn't quite so sure anymore.

Katie thought Don would make sweet passionate love to her like she'd seen in the movies. But looking at his menacing, massive cock with the huge flaring head and bulging veins crossing the long thick shaft, she just knew that thing wasn't going to fit inside her virgin pussy easily.

"Put my dick in your mouth and suck on it," Don ordered in a deep lust-roughened voice. And as expected, Katie did as she was told. With trembling fingers she reached for his shaft, not surprised that it was as heavy as it looked. Slowly she brought her mouth closer to her Daddy's cock and slid the warm velvet tip between her lips. She didn't pull away, even when she tasted his salty, slick precum on her tongue. "Look at me," he directed with a thick moan. Don smiled into Katie's eyes as she nursed his throbbing cock, loving the way her pretty red lips stretched and latched around the wide ridge of his cockhead. His helmet was so big she couldn't get more than the tip into her mouth. But, oh how he was loving the way she sucked his dick. She was inexperienced and it showed. Don didn't mind at all. Her innocence was every bit a turn on as the girl herself.

He was feeling all quivery inside and knew he would have to stop her before she worked him up and he shot his load; which was not his plan. He wanted his cum deep in her belly, not on her face.

Don pulled Katie off his cock and swept her up into his arms before she knew what was happening. He laid her in the middle of his bed with her nightgown still on. This was exactly how he had dreamed of taking her for the first time.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, he took her hand and slowly kissed each delicate fingertip. With a butterfly touch, he ran the tip of one finger from her temple, down between her breasts, past her belly, to the top of her shaved mons. Katie shivered in nervous anticipation. "Before I take you, I'm going to enjoy the taste of your silky skin. I've dreamed that, you know...tasting every part of your body. Your belly, your breasts, your thighs, and especially that delicious little treasure between your legs."

Katie blushed to the roots of her hair and he chuckled, the sound masculine and very sexy to her ears.

Don bent and kissed her forehead, her left cheek, her right cheek, her chin and the tip of her nose. Then he gave her a long hot passionate kiss that made her toes girl. He found that she was just as inexperienced at kissing, and was pleased. He bent lower and sucked on the side of her neck, marking her soft, warm skin with dark small hickies. 'I will mark her inside and out before this night is over,' Don thought to himself and smiled as he got up on the bed and loomed over her much smaller body. He pulled her bodice down and stared at her quivering mounds, craving the feel of her tight little buds in his mouth, on his lips and against his tongue. Putting a hand to the side of each small perky melon, he pushed them together and sucked, first one rosy tight berry into his mouth while he rolled and pinched the other's swollen tip. After a few seconds he switched what he was doing, giving each nipple a lavish tonguing several times. "I love how hard your nipples are from my touch," Don breathed against her damp flesh. "The harder your little pebbles are, the wetter her pussy will be when I give it my special attention."

He moved his tall frame down on the bed, opened her legs and slid between them. Kneeling between her splayed thighs, Don stared at Katie's little womanhood as his big hands swept the outside of her legs all the way to her dainty little feet. His randy cock bucked in anticipation. Katie panted softly when his thumbs caressed her and then spread her cunt lips wide. Don grinned with pure masculine satisfaction. "The portal to heaven," he murmured pressing a hard fingertip against the tiny opening until he felt her hymen. "I'm glad you saved yourself for me. I'll be your first and only cock," Don declared just before he bent his face closer and planted wet kisses from her mons to her anus. He licked and tongued and ate Katie's tight young pussy until it became slick and swollen with need. Starved for more, Don growled low and deep, and plundered Katie's young cunt with his tongue as she panted and moaned and pumped her needy pussy against his greedy mouth. The slick tantalizing taste of distinctive woman's nectar had him spellbound. With his face buried deep between her sensuous thighs, Don lost himself as he took her ardently with his mouth, feeling the uncontrollable trembling in her body. Knowing she was close to coming, he sucked and tongued her throbbing clit relentlessly until she let out a long high-pitched squeal into the pillow she was clutching as her body shattered into a million brilliant flames. Don held Katie firmly until her orgasm subsided, placing light kisses on the inside of her soft thighs and all over her well-eaten pussy.

"Oh my god...oh my god...oh my god..." Katie panted, trying to regain control of her breathing as she slowly released the death grip she had on her pillow. Don kissed his way up her body, gently rubbing his cheek across one pointy nipple before sucking the stiff berry into his mouth as he rolled and pulled on the other peak. His other hand slipped between Katie's thighs to stroke the sensitive little nub aching for more of his attention. She panted, breathless, as Don's lips touched hers. Then she was moaning into his mouth. His long firm fingers slid up and down between her slick folds again and again. Quivering in delicious torment, she lifted her hips for more. She wanted those amazing fingers deeper, especially when he caresses that secret spot she didn't know she had until tonight.

Yet, when Don tried to give me more, she pushed against his chest. "Ouch..." she whimpered, squirming. "Katie..." he groaned into the side of her neck. Suddenly Don's fingers were gone. But before she could breathe a sigh of relief, she felt the blunt tip of his massive cock nudging determinedly against her unguarded cunt. Slowly, but firmly he pressed into Katie moist tightness, stretching her pussylips wide, and wider still. Don growled deep in his throat, pulled back, and suddenly thrust hard. Katie screamed and fought to get away from him. Don seemed to lose control. Pinning her to the mattress, he pulled his hips back and thrust hard, again and again, taking her maidenhead savagely. She was so incredibly tight, that at first, he was barely able to move, and it felt as if his dick was being squeezed in a vise.

But, Don was not the kind of man to give up just because of a little discomfort. "Daddy please! Wait... Stop...It hurts!" Katie sobbed and screamed, tears burned her eyes as Don fucked her, relentlessly driving his big fat dick into her aching helpless little pussy. "Daddy, it's too big! Your dick is too big! It won't fit... Daddy, please stop!" Her pleading proved just as futile as her pitiful attempt to fight him off. Holding her down, his rampant cock plundered her, stretching her beyond endurance. "Shhh, you're doing good Katie, you're doing real good. Your tight little cunt feels so fucking delicious on my cock." His breath was hot in her ear as he nuzzled her neck. With each deep powerful thrust, Katie's virgin cunt yielded to Don's incredible strength and size. It had no choice but to accept his dominance as he forced inch after inch of his invading cock into her body. "Oh god baby, your tight little cunt is so fucking exquisite. I don't know how much longer I can last." He lost control a second later. His heavy balls drew up as he hammered into her with swift jerky movements. Suddenly, he stiffened and thrust deep one last time. Throwing his head back, Don let out a roar as he felt the electricity in his balls swell his cock even more. His hips didn't stop moving until he pumped every last drop of his hot cum deep inside Katie's receptive little womb.

Breathing heavily, Don collapsed on top of her with his cock still twitching. After a minute his heartbeat was back under control and his breathing returned to normal. Bracing his weight on his elbows, he took Katie's face in between his hands and forced her to look at him.

Her eyes were a little red, somewhat puffy and shimmering with unshed tears. She had never looked more beautiful to him.

It was easy to see that she wanted him off of her. But, Don had other plans.

He put his fingers in her hair and cradled the back of her head. Her entire body trembled against his big hard frame.

Holding her firmly in place, Don flexed his hips and demanded in a voice rough with passion, "Are you mine, Katie? Completely mine? Do you belong to me?"

12