Gratuities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew.

"So?" she said.

"I'm afraid I'm not quite up to it at the moment, dear," Mark told her, lifting his limp cock and letting it fall again across his thigh. "Maybe in a few minutes?"

She looked toward the door. "Think we can get him to come back?"

Mark smiled. "Oh, he'll be back. He forgot his clip-board."

And there it sat, just visible through the opened doorway, balanced on the edge of the desk.

Karen smiled. Mark shook his head.

"What's the matter?" Karen asked.

"Well, I have another package due tomorrow, same courier service, and I can guarantee our friend Teddy will make sure he gets to deliver it. If this keeps up I won't get any work done at all this week!"

Someone knocked on the front door.

Mark sighed. "Get that, dear?" he said. "I'm sure it's for you."

Karen stood up, naked, and walked quickly to answer the door.

12