Grave Babies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three months later, Olivia sat in the chair adjacent to the doctor's desk, pale faced. "What do you mean, the baby test came back positive?"

It can't be. She'd doubled dosed just to be on the safe side.

The doctor said matter of factly "Sometimes there is no stopping nature."

He walked her to the door of his office, telling her the receptionist would book her in for a sonogram next week. Olivia left the clinic dazed, her fingers running through her cap of blonde hair.

Noah was waiting beside his car when she walked out of the campus clinic.

"A baby."

He was silent for a moment, then nodded. He pulled her into his arms. She clung to him, her mind spinning like a merry-go-round. There was no escaping what happened that night. She was reminded every time she looked in the mirror. But her hair would grow. Now so would her belly. Shit. Shit. Shit.