Gravedancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes flick to the three demons she'd claimed as her own. They're tied up and sitting against the wall, bound and gagged with my silver threads. I scoff inwardly. What does she see in these three? They're nothing. The older one, Thaltos, glares at me with those bright steel-grey eyes, looking like he could toss me into the fire pits now. I smile.

As if he could.

My eyes flick to the younger demons. The darker one, Silthos, also looks at me with unrestrained rage and hatred. Good. Their emotions give me the power that I need to thrive in this shithole. His twilight eyes burn with a ferocity I've only seen from those trapped in the Anger circle in Tartarus. He would fit in well there.

Darrow is the only curious one. He stares at the mass of shadows leading into the room, his dark eyes both hopeful and frightened at once. I know what he's thinking: If Claire makes it, they'll be saved but she'll be lost. If she doesn't, they'll die. A rock and a hard place if there ever was one.

I smile at all of them once more, then turn my attention back to my whip. It's the same one I showed her in the vision -- four six-foot-long strips of braided leather that end with a finely-honed tip. I run my fingers along its length, feeling the smooth knots of the braid. It's a beautiful piece of work, one that I fully intend on playing with once she gets here. That delectable little thing, as delicious as she may be, still needs a bit of training if she's going to be mine.

I scowl at the floor. She's been silent for too long. I don't like that; it makes me wonder if she's truly on her way. Not that I really have to worry. My strands of mist will drag her here if she tries to back down. She'll come here whether she likes it or not.

Claire? I hum in my mind. You are coming, aren't you?

Yes, I'm coming! I'm right here! Damn it, keep your pants on!

I smirk at the thought. Once she's here, these useless slices of fabric will come off faster that she could blink.

Good girl. I was beginning to worry.

Her response is a jumbled mess of incoherent curses.

My smile widens. By the gods, she's fun! Beautiful, intelligent and with the smallest hint of fight in her tiny frame. Oh, she'll be such fun to play with.

I stare at the whip again, considering the many plans I've devised for her. I wonder if I should leave her unbroken for a while. Besides that luscious body, it's her fight that intrigues me. She's got some spunk, I'll give her that. Maybe a bit too much, but nothing that can't be tamed. A few tender lashes here and there and I should have her under my spell again.

One of her lovers shifts suddenly, and I snap my head up to watch. Silthos, the younger one, is struggling against his bond, glaring at me with all the malice he can muster. I scowl back at him, annoyed. Damn it, he's supposed to stay still. How am I ever going to deal with Claire when he's making all that noise? He growls at me, redoubling his efforts to escape. Thaltos and Darrow watch him silently, encouraged by his fighting by discouraged by my presence.

One of the stands holding Silthos in place snaps under pressure, giving him limited use of his right arm. I stand, furious that he'd dare try to ruin this. I storm over to the row of demons, glaring down and them. I pull my arm back, then jerk it sharply across my body, only pulling back at the last instant.

"Enough!"

The whip cracks, the tip slicing Silthos' cheek wide open. He groans, but his angry eyes never leave me. Dark blood oozes from the wound, spilling down his face and neck. I lower the whip, glaring at them. Thaltos and Darrow stare at Silthos, concern and anger burning in their eyes.

"No more," I growl, "Or I may teach Claire your lesson instead."

Silthos freezes, his eyes wide. Absolute fury and disgust flashes through three sets of hellion eyes. Oh, yes. Never touch what isn't yours and never harm the innocent. I grin and scoff silently. Amateurs. They have no idea the damage I could do to any of them. This is simply a warm-up for what have planned.

The shadows at the end of the room shifted, their soft edges wavering as a new body was welcomed into their grasp. I watch them, almost anxiously, waiting for the new arrival. Instinctively, I sniff the air, trying to catch a glimpse of our guest before they arrive.

I grin. Spicy yet tongue-twistingly sweet, Claire's delicious flavor wraps around my mind as she nears the pool of shadow inside the room. My insides turn, and a tremor races up my spine. I'm beyond excited; I'm ravenous. I glace back to her three bound lovers, smiling at them with wicked glee. My girl is nearly here, and there's nothing they can do to stop me from ravaging her within an inch of her life.

I look back to see my dear sweet Claire finally emerging from the pool of shadows. She exits the inky blackness quickly, stepping out of the reach of those tiny dark threads and into view.

I grin inwardly. She's just a lovely as I remember. Creamy pale skin, bright grey eyes, rose-red lips and long, slender limbs. Every facet of her being beautiful and subtly seductive beyond imagination. Though a furious scowl mars her lovely face, she still looks as innocent and fragile as ever. And completely naked. She's walked into this room without a scrap of fabric covering her luscious body. I grin inwardly. Luck is certainly on my side today.

Oh, my Claire. What am I ever going to do with you? I'll need to find a way to bring that luminous smile back.

I keep these thoughts restrained from her ever-curious mind, retaining them for my own personal pleasure. She can find out later what I have planned.

"Ah! You made it!" I throw my arms wide, my excitement barely masking my darker thoughts. I lay the whip on the bed, saving it for later.

She glares at me.

I take a step forward, my anticipation building with every beat of her heart. "You don't look happy," I chime. "What's the matter, Claire?"

"Fuck you," she snaps.

Oh, yes indeed. My eyes light up. "I do hope you mean to make good on that bargain."

She pulls back an inch in disgust. I smile back. Oh, her poor innocent little mind. I'll have to find a way to corrupt that sweet soul of hers. Then she wouldn't be so apprehensive and hostile. No, she'd be all mine.

Her bright eyes flick to her lovers, widening with fear and shock. "You said you didn't hurt them!"

Those grey orbs narrow at me with such ferocity, I'm almost surprised. Who knew my little human had such raw emotional power? I can almost feel then anger radiating off her skin. It's delicious, and I squirm inside my new skin at the thought of taming that anger.

She thrusts her hands to her hips, piercing me with her furious gaze.

I smile at her. "I haven't. As I said before. I've only kept them from interfering." I glance at her useless lovers. "They won't get in the way, I promise."

Her expression falters an inch. For an instant, I wondered if she was as strong as fiery as I remembered her being. She recovers quickly, though, and hardened her eyes once more.

"Get in the way of what? Me kicking your ass back into that slimy bog?" Se glares at me, though a tiny smile makes the corners of her luscious mouth turn up.

I can't help myself. I rush forward, scooping her up in my arms and claim that mouth for my own. She tastes of honey and cinnamon and a deep, dark desire she can't bear to keep restrained.

She squeals against my mouth, fighting my grip, her eyes wide with outrage. Behind me, her lovers offer their own muffled opinions of my kiss. I don't care. She's mine. I can do what I want with her whenever I please. She'll just have to get used to that.

I pull away, letting her breathe for a moment. She glares at me with complete disgust. If she had the power to do so, I don't doubt that she'd burn me to a crisp right now.

"You didn't kiss me back," I tease. "Why not? You don't like my kiss?"

"You're disgusting," she spits.

"Oh, I don't think so." Still holding her close, I loop one arm around her back and trace the length of her spine with one finger. I watch her shiver, her eyes dilating and her lips parting slightly. My grin spreads. Even as she squeezes her eyes shut and grits her teeth, her body still reacts to my touch. She'll respond whether she wants to or not.

Good.

She shakes her head, trying to clear whatever fog I've planted there. I run my finger along her spine again, loving the way her skin trembles under my touch. Her eyes flick away, determined to avoid mine for as long as possible.

I frown at her. I want her to look at me, to know that I own her. I clasp her chin with my free hand, turning her head so she's forced to look me in the eye.

"Hey." I smile.

She just stares at me, her expression now more solemn than angry.

I stroke her jaw with my thumb. "Why the sad face? Is it because I tricked you? Or because your lovers are tied up?"

"You."

"Just me?" I tease.

She looks away again, her lovely mouth pulling into a tight line. She's shutting down, trying to cut off all contact with me. I feel my own eye twitch. As delicious and beautiful as she is, Claire does have a magical ability to annoy me beyond belief.

"Come now, Claire. Surely there's something about me that isn't completely insufferable. I do have a distinct charm, no?"

I step back to release her a bit, just enough to spin her around. I pull her close, feeling the warm flesh of her bare back against my chest. I press my nose into her soft hair, inhaling her scent of honey and cinnamon. Something in me shifts -- my more primal side slowly pushing to the forefront -- and I have to grit my teeth to keep from ravaging her here.

By happenstance, we're facing her three bound lovers, watching them as they watch us. I feel her stiffen when she notices them, and I suddenly have an idea to make her more pliable.

"You care for them, don't you?" I whisper in her ear, loving it when she inhales sharply.

She nods but says nothing.

I trail my lips down the pale flesh of her neck, making her shiver again. "Enough to save them, I bet. Or at least try to."

She nods again.

"Then how about you and I make a deal?" I let one of my hands wander, tracing the soft curves of her body.

Thaltos growls low in his throat. I smile back.

"What kind of deal?" she asks, her voice soft.

There we go. That's my girl.

I purr against her ear. ""A little bargain between you and I. Something to ensure that we both get what we want."

She hesitates for an instant, but her curiosity gets the best of her. "What's your damn deal?"

I smirk, glancing to her lovers. Each is giving me the most frenzied gaze I've ever seen and certainly wishing upon me the most gruesome death imaginable. I grin back at them, feeling energized and powerful when they struggle and fight their bonds. Idiots. The rest of my restraints won't be breaking anytime soon. Still, it's probably best to keep them out of this discussion. This is between me and Claire. I don't want them interfering.

Because heaven forbid I upset Darrow even more.

"You agree, then?"

She shakes her head, soft strand of her chestnut hair brushing my lips. "You haven't told me your deal."

"Very well."

I open my thoughts to hers. Allowing us to converse in silence.

Let's keep this between you and me, shall we?

Why? What's so scandalous that you can't say it out loud? Her tone is mocking.

Testy, aren't we? I'm going to find a way to break that attitude of yours.

She stiffens. Just tell me.

You want your lovers released so badly?

Yes.

Then give me what I want.

She freezes. I can't see her face, but I'm assured it's an expression of shocked outrage. What I'm asking violates every moral and value she has: defy her owners and become lovers the enemy. If I hadn't been holding her, she would have bolted from the room and back into the hall.

You don't quit, do you? Her tone is clipped now, filled with outrage.

Why would I? You're here with me. What's the point in giving up the game now?

You're disgusting AND hopeless.

I pull her tight against me. My dear Claire. I was born of hopelessness and disgust. What you think are insults are merely facts.

Fine then. You're the most kind, caring, loving creature I've met.

I laugh out loud. Good logic, but ineffective. That's not how it works, Claire.

Her shoulders slump an inch.

You want them back, yes?

Before I agree to anything, what exactly did you have in mind?

You don't recall our last conversation?

She shivers again. Oh, yes. Now I have her attention. That luscious whip that I made with my own hands. I intend to have the most wicked fun with those strands of leather if Claire would only acquiesce.

She remains silent for an instant before responding. Why that?

You think that's all I intend to do? Oh, no Claire. That's just my warm-up.

She stiffens in my arms, and a wide grin spreads across my face. Taking a chance, I slide my hand up her body and cup her small breast in my hand. Her flesh is warm and soft, silky smooth under my fingers. I groan inwardly. She'll be so much fun to break.

I manage to glimpse Thaltos from the corner of my eye. The look of outrage in his eyes is so perfect, I'm almost giddy.

Don't be so distant. I know you're intrigued about that little scene. You're no less sexual than any other person; you just choose to hide it.

She's silent. I still can't see her face. But I have a feeling my words are sinking in. I know her sexuality is still blooming, but she's just as open and curious as any other teenager. Her shyness had disappeared long ago, replaced with a strength and tenacity that shaped her now-explorative mind. She's curious, she just doesn't want to admit it.

I don't...

You don't what? Want to say it aloud?

No! I don't want that!

Her body betrays her in an instant. I can feel the muscles of her belly tightening as she recalls my scandalous plan. A shiver runs down her spine as one of her nipples tightens to a hard bud in my hand. Ah, the human body is magical.

My dear sweet, Claire. You're an awful liar.

Her shoulders slump. I've cornered her against her own sexuality. I just need a little prodding, a tiny push to set her in the right direction.

I can help you with that.

I squeeze her breast gently, loving the tiny hitch in her voice. I know her lovers are staring daggers at me, but I no longer care what they think. My focus is on Claire and making her mine.

Come on. Don't deny me this. Don't deny yourself this. You and I both know you're curious. Stop playing and explore with me.

She sighs in defeat. Finally! She's all mine now, I just need to get her damn lovers out of here so we can play.

"Let them go," she pleads, her voice soft and hollow.

Exactly what I was thinking...

"How do I know you won't run out after them and leave me here?" I feign suspicion, even though I know she'd never do such a thing.

"You're holding them hostage. I wouldn't dare."

"That's my girl." I plant a soft kiss on the side of her neck, feeling the warm flesh against my lips.

I don't have to think about it to make it happen. My thin threads of silver slide away from her lovers, pulling back into the shadows of the room, waiting for my instructions. The demons refuse to move for an instant despite their new freedom, watching me with wary eyes.

I jerk my head towards the shadow door. Thaltos shakes his head, his grey eyes narrowing at me. I sigh and press my lips to Claire' ear.

"I don't think they're going to listen to me."

Claire nods, turning to face her three very annoying demons. "Go. I'll be fine."

Darrow's eyes widen with shock and hatred. "Claire. We're not leaving you here with that-"

"Just leave," I hiss. My annoyance is in full bloom; I can barely stand their presence any longer. I have my plans, and I want them out of them way.

All three glare at me but never move. They know I have the advantage with Claire in my arms. If they tried anything, I might do more damage than I intended...or so I lead them to believe. Harming Claire was never in my plans, but I'm more than willing to use a little theatrics to get what I want.

Reluctantly, they slowly make their way to the shadows at the end of the wall. Three sets of eyes -- black, silver and twilight - never leave Claire. They stare at her despite their movements, only shifting to glare at me every few seconds. I smile back. I can't help my wicked sarcasm. It's in my nature.

One by one, Thaltos going first, they slip through the shadows, still watching Claire. Silthos follows quickly, his mentality much clearer that his companions: the sooner they leave, the less chance of me lashing out. Darrow leaves last, his dark eyes piercing my own. They would have speared straight through my soul had I been born with one. He dissipates into the shadows, mouthing one final silent handful of encouraging words to my beloved Claire before leaving completely.

We're alone now, Claire and I. The room is silent, save for her nervous breathing. Finally, some peace and quiet. I squeeze her breast involuntarily, barely able to control my enthusiasm. I nearly tremble with anticipation. Alone with my sweet Claire...oh, the fun we're going to have.

"Ah, alone at last." I run my tongue along the curve of her neck, savoring the salty taste of her flesh.

She turns away from me, but never struggles. Her stakes are too high, her risk too great to fight me now. I'm elated; I finally have her all to myself. No struggles, no interferences. Just me and my sweet prey.

Perfect.

"I certainly hope you're ready, Claire." I whisper into her ear. "I'm going to drain you dry."

* * *

"Not really."

She swallows nervously, her body trembling out of fear and unwelcome desire. Now trapped in her room with a bloodthirsty man-like creature with silver eyes and a taste for her flesh, her stomach began to perform backwards handsprings.

Oh, what have I done?

She dropped her head, nearly shaking out of anxiety. Now that her demons were gone, she was defenseless.

"Oh, Claire," he nuzzled her neck. "Don't be so selfish."

"I'm not the selfish one," she mumbled.

A sharp smack of her ass had her standing straight as a board.

"No attitude from you," he hissed in her ear. "Be good, and you'll come out relatively unscathed, clear?"

She nodded, a spark of panic rushing through her veins. She'd seen that damned whip lying on the bed as she'd walked in; saw the faded mark along Silthos' cheek. He was more than capable of inflicting damage, even though she may not be the prime target. Still, his warning was clear: behave, or be whipped.

"Good girl." He smacked her again, softer this time, the blow ending in a soft caress over her cheek. "To the bed."

"What?" She whipped her head around to glare at him.

He smiled back, the sharply beautiful planes of his face morphing into an infectious grin. His silver eyes shined with mischief and malice. "Come on, you remember. The whip, yes?"

Her eyes widened. "You're-"

"Serious? Always. Bed." He jerked his head towards the row of blankets and pillows, the hungry smile never leaving his face.

She hesitated, still stunned out of her senses. She was screwed now, even more so than when she'd bitten Lucifer. This was far worse then being tossed into the Fire Pits covered with flesh-eating worms.

"Do I have to carry you there?"

She shook her head, the sound of his voice making her squirm. She pulled out of his embrace, taking slow cautious steps toward the main bed. She stopped taking inventory of her heart rate or her breathing; she was far too frightened and numbed to care.