Graveyard Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber got her bra off and put it on the counter before she decided to put her pants back on.

Mason watched her, wanting to fuck her right now, but deciding not to, just yet. She began to fasten up her top, and he stopped her, reaching out and caressing her breasts. "Nice." he said, flicking her nipples and watching them harden, appreciating the soft moan she made. "Very nice."

"Mmmmm...." Amber said as he continued to massage her breasts. "Ooohhh... that's getting me hot again..."

Mason leaned down and suckled her nipples, one after the other. "Not just yet." He said as he straightened. "You've just had five. Go on break."

Amber stepped towards him. "I can go on break in your office. Suck you off, if you don't feel like fucking me. You can fuck my tits. I'd like that..." she whispered heatedly, "I'm still really, really hot, and I need someone to help me get off."

Mason grinned. "Not right now, Amber. I want to fuck you hard, and I will, but not just yet. Go on break. You'll get me tonight... if you're a good girl now and do what I say."

Amber smiled, zipping up her top. "I can be a good girl. I'll do what you say."

Mason chuckled as he watched her walk back towards the locker and training room. "Don't get yourself off, though. I want you hotter than you are right now before I fuck you."

Amber sighed. "I don't think I can work like this."

"Crystal is."

She sighed again and went into the back.

Mason picked up her bra and ran her damp panties through his fingers, grinning as he headed to his office to add them to his collection.

12