Gray Iron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,110 Followers

She smiles up at me and does it again. Then harder. I feel her hips bucking up to meet me as she uses the power of her back to roll her hips into me.

Sitting up a little I lean my face into the sweaty warmth of her calf muscle and just look into her face as I fuck her and she fucks me.

"Oh I love you." I tell her in a breathy whisper.

"I love you too Dean. I will love you for a long time to come... but for right now I would save my air if I were you. This workout is only just getting started."

I find myself suddenly on my back looking up at her. How I got there is a total mystery, but somehow she turned us both.

I grunt as she slams her pussy down taking another inch of me into her.

"That's right! Yea." She starts to grind herself on top of me. I feel the whole length of me sink into her, then the wonderful thing that she can do with her lower muscles starts to massage the sides and bottom of my cock. The top and head feel like their being rubbed raw as she rides my cock against her pelvic bone.

My hands run up the sweaty skin of her hips, across her abbs, then up to her nipples. I pull at them as she arches back. I hear a long deep-throated moan echo through the empty gym.

Cupping her whole breast as she leans forward our tongues entwine as her mouth meets mine again. Her hips lift and smack back down in a rapid-fire motion that feel incredible.

Sitting back up she slows her grind to a near halt and grips me tighter than any woman ever has! My face must look astonishes cause I see her smile as I feel myself being stretched out by the tight grip of her on me. Finally the slick wetness of her lets me move a little. Then a little more. This continues till I'm almost out.

I scream out as with a force that has to be felt she drives me back through those constricted muscles and to the very back of her.

Mine isn't the only scream.

I feel powerful shivers running through her thighs, then they clamp down on my hips with painful force. Her fingers dig into my shoulder, the nails I know draw blood and bruise me as she lifts her body up from my chest.

"OH My fucking god Yes!"

I watch and clutch at her as she cums on top of me with a violence that can only be endured. I dig my hands into her hips trying to keep myself inside her.

I love the look on her face! Her eyes shut, nostrils flared, mouth open. Her breasts jump with each breath as I see her gasping for breath for the first time in this gym. I gently caress her sides and hips, loving the feel of her wet skin.

Panting Victoria leans down and comes to rest on my chest. I feel her sweat dripping onto my skin and merging with my own. The mats under my back feel slick with it. Tiny shivers run through her as I hold her to me. Ever so gently I roll over taking her with me.

I look down as I start a slow and even thrusting into and out of her. She doesn't feel tight now. Just warm and deliciously wet. Very slowly I see her eyes open and come to focus on my face. Her hands gently brush hair from around my eyes. I love the smile that spread out as she watches my face.

"You had the chance to get to fuck that sexy little piece of eye candy and you chose to be with me? A forty one year old gray haired lady with small tits." She shifts her hips opening herself up a little more for me. I sink in that extra inch on the next stroke. I see her give a little gasp as I bottom out inside her. "Your one strange young man Dean."

I chuckle.

"With a name like Dean Martin... what did you expect." I tell her as I push into the wet warmth of her body.

The feeling of her laughing is so very intense and wonderful along the length of me that I feel myself take that last step. I shudder a little as I feel it start.

"Oh my, Oh cum for me. Please come for me." I feel her hands brushing my face. Inside her I feel the play of inner muscles start against me.

"Victoria...." I shudder out her full name as I start to shoot. She pulls me down and clutches me tight to her as I cum and cum and cum. I nearly scare myself with how long it goes on.

Her hands are soft, gentle as they caress my back and sides. Her arms, the muscles hard even when not tensed, brush my sides as she slides her hands down my back and grips my ass. I'm still hard as she pulls me into her and holds me at her full depth. I feel a single shiver that tells me she's cumming again. Like the fluttering of butterfly wings it's small, but I know from what I'm feeling it's the beginnings of a hurricane of more passion rising up from her. Then it stops!

Her eyes pop open. I can see first a thought, then a bit of humor cross behind her eyes.

"Dean, my lover, are you aware of the fact that we are buck ass naked in front of a big wall of windows?"

I look up past the treadmill were lying next to and out the front of the building.

I give a chuckle, and nod.

"Yea Vicky I am."

"Well I've been on stage in front of a few thousand people wearing only a little more than this, but I think we should probably get up and find some clothes. You know before some young fat kid comes in here and tries to kill himself with a bench press."

I look down at her smiling face.

"Now who would be dumb enough to do that?' I ask, then kiss the tip of her nose.

"Only someone stupid enough to fall in love with an old lady like me." I feel her give me a light punch to my ribs. "Now get your sweaty ass up off me."

Giggling like school kids we crouch and hide behind the equipment when we see a patrol car go by. We make our way to her office, and break into the gym's supply of shirts. I have an extra pair of shorts in my gym bag I store here. I watch her lift the shirts and then look out towards the front of the gym.

"I want a shower."

With a grin I watch her walk naked across the whole length of her gym to where the showers are carrying two of the shirts at her side. Glancing towards the windows I shake my head and follow.

We make love under the hot water till even that massive tank runs cold, then leave and go to my place.

We are both are several hours late when we get to the gym the next morning, but no one could say we haven't had a work out.

No one asks a single question as we walk in as to why we are late.

The dried sweat imprint of Victoria's ass and back on the big mirror tells them the entire story!

Laughter rings out around me,

Now though... mine's part of it.

*

(I would like to give special thanks to Muscle Girl, who's post for this type of story gave me the idea. Not being a bodybuilder myself I tried to stay away from the pure science and language of body building and focus on just the work and pleasure of it. I hope she will read it and that she will enjoy my effort. For those who feel the need for a visual reference I used the image of Cathy Lefrancois as my base for what Victoria looks like. Thank you)

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,110 Followers