Gray Jedi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
auguy86
auguy86
1,171 Followers

Serra stood in silence, digesting his words. At first Malik feared that she might not forgive him. But after a minute, a single tear dribbled from Serra's eye and rolled down her cheek.

"You... really mean all that?" she asked.

"Every word. I love you, Serra. Those aren't just words to me. I'm a Jedi; I take my commitments seriously. Those words are my commitment to you. It doesn't matter if we live for another century or die tomorrow, I want to travel this galaxy with you by my side."

Serra choked back another couple of tears, then walked forward and wrapped her arms around Malik's neck. "I'm sorry... for being petty and jealous," she sobbed into his shoulder. "I should never have doubted you."

"It's ok, Serra," Malik replied, cradling her face in his hands and wiping away her tears. "We're going to encounter situations like this. We just have to find healthy ways of working through them."

"So, you don't think I should be mad at Nira?"

"Serra, it's perfectly normal to be unhappy with her actions. But you can't allow that to lead to anger and a desire for revenge. Besides, any revenge you could exact wouldn't have any real impact. She already feels awful for what she did."

"I guess you're right," she said, drying her eyes. "But I do want to have a chat with her, girl-to-girl."

"I think that's reasonable."

Their relationship mended, the pair adjourned to the nearby sofa. Malik was about to tell her about his conversation with Yoda, but Serra was becoming rather frisky, pawing at him and kissing his neck. Unable to resist her charms, he returned in kind, beginning to fondle and grope her body. This eventually deteriorated into a long, passionate kiss, landing them both long ways on the sofa. Slipping his hand into her pants, Malik found Serra to be quite wet and slick already. She quickly slid her bottoms off and tugged at his pants as well. Malik stood for a moment and shucked off his pants before rejoining Serra on the sofa. As he was about to enter her, he suddenly got an idea.

"I want to try something," he said with a grin.

"Whatcha got in mind?" Serra asked in anticipation.

Without a word, Malik turned Serra to lie on her side with her backside spooned against him. She gasped at feeling his rigid cock brush against her ass crack as it traveled southward. He lifted her leg up a bit, attempting to guide his member into her, but had a bit of difficulty finding the entrance. Serra picked up on this and took a gentle grip on his cock, guiding him into her slick womanhood. Inch-by-inch, he buried himself within her, moaning as her hot tunnel began to milk him.

"Oh, Malik... you just have the best ideas..." Serra purred.

Malik said nothing in reply, but slipped his hand underneath her tunic, caressing her taught stomach as he moved towards her breasts. Serra assisted him by pulling her top up as much as she could, allowing her globes to hang free. As Malik stimulated her nipples, he continued thrusting into her at an easy pace. He began to kiss the nape of her neck, now exposed from her new haircut. This elicited another gasp of excitement from Serra. She was now close to orgasm, and reached down to finger her clit, remembering how wonderful it had felt when Malik had done that to her yesterday.

"You close, baby?"

"Uh huh," Malik grunted in reply.

"Good," Serra whispered in a husky voice.

Malik's eyes bulged as Serra reached behind her with one hand, running her fingers through his fine, blonde hair. She turned her face as much as she was able to and drew Malik in for a passionate kiss. This only spurred him on further, as he was now thrusting into her at a rapid pace. Serra moaned into his mouth as their tongues danced, her finger attacking her clit the entire time. At last, they could stand no more, and the lovers climaxed together. Malik let out a primal groan as he filled Serra's womb, and her screams of ecstasy were some of the most powerful noises either had ever heard in their lives. As they came down from their high, the pair relaxed in silence on the sofa, still spooned against each other.

"I'm sorry... I totally interrupted you," Serra panted. "You had mentioned that something good happened while I was out?"

"Huh? Oh yeah!" Malik realized. "So, I was somehow contacted... by Master Yoda."

"Seriously?!"

"Yeah. I think he somehow managed to contact me through the Force, though I have no clue how."

"Wow... maybe he's more powerful than anyone realized?" Serra wondered. "So, what did he want?"

"He came to me in the aftermath of my encounter with Nira. He sensed my inner conflict, my shame at being attracted to her. We talked about the relationship we're building, and why I believe it to be healthy. Yoda asked us to come see him in person. He says he can help us conquer our fears and doubts."

"Where is he?"

"Some place called 'Dagobah' is what he said."

"Must be where he's hiding out," Serra reasoned. "We'll look it up once we head back to our ship."

By now, another knock came at the door. The couple disentangled themselves from each other and quickly slipped their pants on. Once they were sufficiently composed, Serra went to answer the door.

"Hello... oh, hello milady," Nira said as the door opened. "I have brought your new sets of clothes. May I come in?"

"Of course! Set them on the kitchen table if you would."

Nira placed two large duffel bags on the table and unzipped one.

"In here we have Malik's order."

"Thanks. I'll go try them on to see if you need to make any adjustments," Malik said, grabbing the bag before Nira could protest.

As the door to the bedroom closed, Serra turned to Nira. "So, I understand you and Malik had a little... encounter earlier."

Nira at first had a panicked look on her face before lowering her head in shame. "Yes... I attempted to kiss him. He refused, and in truth I am glad he did. He is wonderful, but I would be a terrible person if I had ruined your relationship."

"But you did try to ruin our relationship," Serra countered.

"No! Please understand I don't know what came over me! I-in those moments, I forgot that he was attached. I knew it was wrong as soon as I realized what I was doing. I am so sorry, milady. I will understand if you cannot forgive me."

Serra stood in reflection for a few moments. At last, she replied, "Some say that forgiveness must be earned, but it is also a key tenant of being a Jedi. I can feel the remorse in your voice. Nira, I may be upset with your actions, but I am not angry with you. You're right; Malik is a wonderful man. I'm lucky to have him, and I can't blame you for being attracted to him. For that attraction, there is no need for forgiveness. And for your actions, I do forgive you, without condition." Serra walked towards Nira and tilted her head up with her fingers. "Friends?"

"I... I would like that," Nira replied with a warm smile.

The two women hugged to symbolize their new friendship. As they separated, Malik emerged from the bedroom.

"Nira, I've gotta say... you did one incredible job with these."

The women turned and smiled at seeing Malik's new attire. Gone were his Jedi robes, but his new clothes were just as humble, which suited his personality. He wore a pair of brown leather pants and a tan shirt, complemented by a leather jacket, black with occasional streaks of orange. Completing the ensemble was a pair of brown boots, which blended in well with his pants. This gave Malik an unassuming, yet tough appearance.

"Wow," Serra breathed.

"Indeed," Nira agreed. "If one did not know any better, he would look to be simply one of the countless pilots or smugglers inhabiting this galaxy. Ok Serra, your turn."

As Serra left the room, Malik turned and asked Nira, "Everything ok?"

"Yes," she replied with a quiet smile.

"I'm glad."

Serra returned a few minutes later. She was now clad in black leather, from her boots and formfitting pants to her striking tank top. A pair of fingerless gloves completed her new look. Despite the skin-tightness of the outfit, it was clearly designed for functionality and range of motion as well; Serra appeared as limber and agile as ever. Meanwhile, Malik couldn't help but notice the added sex appeal of her attire. As opposed to Jedi robes, her clothes now accentuated every curve of her body, and her generous bust in particular.

"Well?" Serra asked, giving a playful twirl to show the back of her outfit. "You gonna tell me what you think, or just stare off into space all day?"

Strolling up to her, Malik ran his hands down her shoulders and arms, inspecting her attire. "Absolutely stunning."

"I had hoped you might like it," she smiled, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"I am glad you are both pleased," Nira said. "In the bags I gave you, you will also find a bit of cold weather gear, heavy coats and pants. You never know when you might need them."

"Awesome. Nira, thank you so much for taking such great care of us," Serra said.

"Oh, you mentioned something earlier about hiding our lightsabers?" Malik asked.

"Of course. As you can see, Malik, your boots have a thick rim on top. If you pull this leather strap here, you expose a secret compartment in the side just big enough to hide your weapon in."

"Impressive," Malik said, slipping the handle into his boot.

"Serra, if you will join me here at the mirror and turn your back to it. Now, you see these two leather straps forming an X on your back, yes? Though they appear to be mere decorations, they actually are meant to house your two lightsabers."

"I love it," Serra replied with a grin, placing her weapons on her back.

"You will likely need to use the Force to arm yourselves quickly should the need arise, but I doubt this would be an issue for two accomplished Jedi such as yourselves. May I assist you with anything else today?"

"No, Nira. You've been wonderful to us today," Serra said, wrapping the girl in a warm hug. "We're going to have to leave soon, but I want you to promise me something. As a friend."

"Anything."

Serra grinned at her. "Find a nice man of your own and give him a couple of kids for me, ok?"

Nirra giggled at the sheer overtness of Serra's request. "I'll... do my best," she managed to reply at last.

"Take care of yourself, Nira," Malik said as she departed.

As the two Jedi prepared to sit down to a quiet meal of fruit, the comlink in the room buzzed.

"Malik? Serra? It is Senator Organa."

"Senator, what's wrong?" Malik replied.

"I've just gotten word: Imperial troops have landed in our hangar. I'm going out to receive them now. You two need to make your way back to your ship. Do so quickly, but also remain casual. I believe they will not recognize you if you do not draw attention to yourselves."

"Understood. Thank you, Senator. May the Force be with you."

By now, Serra was already throwing clothes into the bags Nira had brought. "We better take our Jedi robes with us for now. If the troopers were to discover them in here, they'd know the Organas were hiding Jedi," she reasoned.

"Good idea."

Once they had gathered their things, the pair made their way through the corridors of the palace. At first, nothing appeared to be out of place, but all too soon, Malik detected the presence of Imperial soldiers around the corner. Serra seemed to sense his nerves and sought to calm him.

"It'll be ok. Here, put your arm around my waist. We need to walk as if we're lovers, just out for a stroll," she whispered.

Doing as she suggested, he replied, "I believe we are lovers out for a stroll."

Serra giggled, planting a sweet kiss on his lips in plain view of the soldiers ahead of them. The group eyed them for a moment, but soon focused their attention elsewhere. So it went through most of their walk, the pair deflecting any suspicions with an overt amount of affection.

"You're really playing into this. How much of it's acting and how much is real?"

"That's for me to know, and you to find out," Serra replied with a smirk.

Soon, the pair arrived at the main hangar. Off to one side, they saw Bail Organa speaking to the clone in charge. As they made their way to the exit that would take them down the mountain and back to the clearing their ship was hidden in, a soldier stopped them.

"Hang on a moment, we need to speak with you."

"Is there a problem, officer?" Malik asked politely.

"Where are you going with those bags?"

Drawing Serra close, he replied, "Just a little... getaway vacation."

"We've been planning it for months," Serra added, grabbing Malik's ass in not-so-subtle fashion.

"Ah, I see. Well I won't take more than a moment of your time, if I may. Can you look at this image and tell me if you've seen this man anytime in the last two days?" the trooper asked, displaying an image on a handheld screen.

Inspecting it, Malik could tell that it was himself from their encounter on Ord Mantell, though his cloak obscured his face. "Huh... no I can't say that I have. And I certainly would report any Jedi activity, what with the attempt on the Chancellor's life."

"Yes, the Emperor had quite a scare that night, but he's as tough as ever, I can assure you of that," the clone replied.

"What do you think, Dear? Have you seen this man anywhere?" Malik asked, turning to Serra.

"Hmm... no I don't believe so, Honey. Not that I could say."

"Perhaps... though I can't help but notice, sir, that your hands appear as strong as the ones in the picture. And about the same size, too," the clone said, eying them through his helmet. "Would you take hold of this hydrospanner and hold it in the position depicted onscreen?"

Serra tensed up, preparing to draw her swords, but Malik calmed her with a few strokes to her back. "Officer, that won't be necessary," he replied, probing the clone's mind with the Force.

"Uh... that won't be necessary."

"Alderaan is a peaceful place, filled with citizens of the Republic. No Jedi would dare come here."

"Alderaan... is a peaceful place. No Jedi would come here," the clone repeated softly.

"We really should be on our way, shouldn't we officer?"

"Ah, right... you really should be on your way. Move along, citizens."

"Thank you so much for your dedication, officer," Malik said with a smile.

Walking arm-in-arm, Malik and Serra strode past the remaining troops unhindered, waving and smiling politely. As they exited the hangar, they took the lift back down to the base of the mountain.

"You are something else," Serra marveled. "I'd never even dream of attempting a mind trick that complex!"

"I've found that the more logic and common sense you inject, the better chances a complex mind trick has of working," he smirked. "Here we are. Next stop: Dagobah."

The pair boarded their ship, powering up the systems to prepare for departure. They soon activated the cloaking systems, then waited for a lull in the Imperial ships flying overhead before lifting off. After carefully navigating through the opposing vessels, they broke the atmosphere, silently passing the clone's command ship as they went. Before any of the Imperial agents could guess at what was near them, the two Jedi were safely away into hyperspace.

auguy86
auguy86
1,171 Followers