Gray Lake Wolves Pt. 03

Story Info
The mating ceremony & the new pack.
4k words
4.63
52.7k
64

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day of our mating shimmers with excitement in the air. It reminds me of the human weddings I've seen in movies. A mating is usually a private event. Sometimes the couple doesn't even announce it until after and the family hosts a small party. Those are matings of love and probably happened during intercourse. A mating for an Alpha is completely different. This public affair will tie our packs together. Everyone wants to witness.

Paloma stays by my side the whole morning. She has anointed herself as my maid of honor and I think she might be a little too obsessed with human traditions. She brushes my long auburn hair and helps me dress in a cream colored dress.

Grayson looks in my eyes and pledges to protect me, provide for me, and father any children we shall have. My words are different. I promise to give myself only to him, to obey him, comfort him, and care for him. Then together we agree to have pack safety and peace at the forefront of our minds at all time.

With an ancient knife from the Harbor Springs pack, a slice my finger and place my hand in Grayson's. He brings my finger to his mouth and places the bloody digit on his tongue. His pupils dilate. His skin shimmers and I know his wolf is right under the surface, waiting to break free. He uses a Pine Mountain pack knife to cut his own finger and I place it in my mouth. His blood lands on my tongue and I can almost feel my wolf pushing against my skin. She wants out. She wants him. I think I might too.

Suddenly there is another sense in my head. Normally there is my own voice and the feelings that my wolf sends through, but now Grayson is added to the mix. I can't hear his thoughts, but his emotions nip at the back of my mind like a nagging thought you almost forgot about. Focusing, I can better pin point his feelings. Excitement, desire, and a hint of nervousness flood into my mind. I wonder what he must be feeling.

He leans forward and captures my lips in his. Immediately, Pretty Boy, who I now know actually goes by the name River, begins to howl. The rest of the packs join in and then they are waiting for Grayson and I to shift. He sheds my clothes while I do the same to him. Like the last time we shifted together, he places a kiss on my mouth and we change into our wolf forms.

Everyone else follows and we all run off into the woods. I've already said my goodbyes and packed my belongs in bags that some of the males in my new pack are now carrying. The Pine Mountain pack follows us to the edge of the territory line. Paloma's wolf gives me an extra rub against my side and we continue, listening to the howling fade into the back ground.

Next the Harbor Springs Pack branches off and continues on to their land. They still have another two days of traveling before they will be home. I offered to have their pack rest with ours, but Yara declined and told me that my pack needed this time to bond.

We approach the familiar cabin that will be our new home base. It is large, with ten bedrooms and plenty of space for our new pack of seventeen. Since all of our pack members are unmated, with the exception of Grayson and myself, we will all be living together. Eventually, pack members will start building their own smaller cabins around the picturesque lake.

The wolves with the packs shift first, pulling out clothing for the rest of us. Griffin stands in front of me while I shift and quickly change into my clothes. Werewolves and nudity go hand and hand, but being raised as an alpha's daughter I learned to conceal my body when its not absolutely necessary. Being an alpha's daughter is a little like being a bargaining chip. Virginity is essential, being the only way to promise there aren't any pups from other lovers already growing in the womb. The pack attempts to remove the temptation by sheltering the daughters.

Living so close to the human world aided in my modesty. I've heard stories about the Harbor Springs pack where sex in public and/or with multiple partners is completely normal. I'm hoping to find some middle ground with our new pack.

Once dressed, Grayson takes my hand, a gesture I can only describe as romantic. His emotions swirl through my mind. Exhaustion, anxiousness, and still a hint of desire. He leads me up the front steps and into the beautiful cabin. We silently take the stairs and when I go to turn right, towards the alpha suite, he guides me left.

"I have a surprise" He winks at me when I start to protest. I let him lead me down the hall and we go up the attic stairs. At least, it use to be the attic stairs. Now the whole attic has been transformed into a suite that makes the old alpha suite look tiny. It spans the whole house with an area for sitting, a gigantic bed covered in blankets and pillows, and a walk-in closet.

"How did you..." I start to ask. I was here just last fall and I didn't notice anything different in the attic.

He smiles. "I spent the last six months getting ready for you. I changed a few other things too, but I wanted a bigger suite for us and more privacy."

Grayson sets my bags down and turns to me, "Get settled in. I'm going to make sure that everyone is finding a room alright."

When he leaves, I take a few more minutes to explore the room around me. There are gigantic bay windows on either side of the room and right now the sunrise is visible through the window facing the woods. We ran for a little over eighteen hours and I realize it has been almost a day since I've been mated.

I check out the other bay window and an amazing view of the lake. A door to the left leads into a master bathroom fit for a king and queen. I think of River's nick-name for me and giggle. There was a walk in shower with intricate stone work and multiple shower heads. Double sinks ran along the opposite wall. To the side a tub large enough for two. I noticed the shower was already stocked with my favorite honey almond shampoo and lavender soap.

Feeling achy and dirty from the run, I stepped out of my clothes and turned on the shower. It felt wonderful. A felt like a whole new woman when I emerged and covered myself with a plush gray towel. Yawning the entire time, I put on a loose t-shirt and comfortable shorts and climbed into bed. The bed smelled faintly of Grayson. He must have slept here while renovating. Just before I drifted off, I wondered where my mate was. I could feel that he was happy, but he was tired too. I hoped I would wake with him next to me.

~

I woke alone to the sun setting in the window closest to the bed. Leaning over to sniff the other side, I learned that Grayson hadn't been there recently. A thought nagged in the back of my mind, thinking about his threat of filling his bed with other women and wondering where he had been all day.

I padded down the stairs and into the kitchen to fetch a glass of water. The cabin seemed empty. I felt strange and awkward in my own house and it was putting me in a sour mood. I stepped out onto the porch in an attempt to shake it. Remembering the bond, I searched my head for Grayson. I could feel joy, passion, and... arousal.

Just then I heard him laugh. It was a sound I hadn't heard nearly enough. He walked around the side of the cabin with River, the raven haired girl, and another girl with sandy blonde hair swept up in a pony tail. The raven haired girl had her hand wrapped around his forearm and was whispering in his ear.

River spotted me first and called out, "Good morning Sleeping Beauty. I think you slept the day away."

I nodded and covered my mouth as a yawn slipped out. River shared a smile with Grayson and said, "She's adorable. Can we keep her?" I blushed and hid my face in my hands. When I peeked out, the raven haired girl was pulling on Grayson's arm and whispering adamantly.

"Have you met Raven and Iris?" River asked, gesturing to the girls. The blonde gave me a half smile and waved, while the dark haired girl just looked the other way. Raven. I can't believe her name is actually Raven.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Clara."

"We know" Iris giggles and then asks, "We are going swimming at the late. Do you want to come?"

Raven let's out a huff and impatiently starts pulling Grayson again and he's doing nothing, just letting her. If I had to guess, this must be one of the women that he used to fill his bed. I wonder if that's where he was while I was sleeping.

"Sure. I'll be down there in a few minutes" I say with a smile. Walking away, Raven loops her arm through Iris's and I hear her whisper, "She's probably going to come out with a human bathing suit on." They both chuckle.

I was going to go down there with a bathing suit, but now I know that must not be the right thing to do. I hate that this girl is making me feel self conscious. I'm the mate of the alpha. This pack is mine. With renewed confidence, I march down to the lake.

I strip my clothes off and drive into the water. Holy shit! That was a mistake. It's late spring, but the water feels like it must be around 30 degrees. My nipples pebble and goosebumps pop up all over my arms and legs. I look around for Grayson and River, but they aren't here. There are a few other park members playing in the water, but none of them are from the group that just invited me. I spend a few more minutes in the icy water, waiting to see if they'll come, but my fingers and toes start feeling numb.

Feeling stupid, I put my clothes over my wet skin. My hair is dripping down my back and I'm chilled to the bone. Someone built a fire closer to the house and I see silhouettes of people sitting in chairs and standing around. I make my way over to the fire and spread my hands out to warm them. Looking across the flame I see Grayson sitting in an adirondack chair with big comfy pillows. Raven is sitting on one side and Iris is on the other.

Iris catches my eye and has the nerve to look sheepish. "Hey Clara, the water was too cold to swim. We came over here to keep warm by the fire."

Again, I'm feeling self conscious with these girls. They are sitting on either side of my mate and there is no room to add another chair. Considering my options, I'm startled when Grayson takes my hand and pulls me into his lap. He's wearing a soft sweatshirt, but I can feel the heat radiating off his body. His warmth on my cold skin makes me shiver. He asks, "Are you cold, Baby?" but doesn't wait for my answer and strips off his sweatshirt, places it on my head, and helps me feed my arms through the sleeves. I groan as the heat infiltrates my bones and snuggle up closer on his now bare chest.

River comes by with two bottles of beer, hands one to Grayson, and asks, "Can I get you something, Princess?"

I scrunch my nose and shake my head. Ugh, I drank too much the night before our mating and I still feel like I'm paying for it. He chuckles and says, "Aw, but you're a fun drunk. You give cute little sloppy kisses and dance so dirty."

I squeak and cover my face in embarrassment. Oh God, it seemed like a good idea at the time, but now I know I have to live with this boy and he's never going to let me live this down. I feel the rumble of Grayson's laughter under me and give him a sharp look.

"Don't look at me like that. I like your kisses and the dirty dancing, as long as it's with me" He says, kissing me on the head. River walks over to Iris's chair and nudges it with his foot. She gives him a dirty look before going over to squeeze in next to Raven. So that was all it takes to get them to move?

I lean my head against Gray's chest so I'm facing toward River. He's talking to Griffin and a few other men, but I'm not really listening. Grayson is rubbing his thumb up and down my jaw and nuzzling into my neck. I feel warm and content.

Placing a kiss beneath my ear, Grayson says, "This is my favorite place to be, right here." Inwardly, I swoon. That is the sweetest thing anyone has every said to me.

Then I hear Raven's voice, "He use to say that about my pussy." She sounds drunk. Sounding equally wasted, I hear Iris try to whisper, "Don't worry, he'll probably be saying that to you again later tonight."

Gray says nothing. It's Griffin that speaks up. "What the fuck? He's just going to let them talk like that? Right in front of her?" He starts standing up like he's going to confront Grayson, but River blocks him.

"This is fucking shit. They are disrespecting her right in front of him and he's doing shit" He continues, his voice growing louder.

River's voice is low and calm in comparison, "Stop. Just look at him. He's not paying attention to them. He's so lost in her, he's not even listening to us right now."

I notice that he's right. Grayson is still stroking my face and seems completely oblivious. I glance up at him and he's just staring at my face like he's trying to memorize it. His eyes meet mine and he gives me a tender smile. Enamored, I take the hand that has been making a path along my jaw and pull it to my lips. It's the hand he used for our blood bond and his finger tip has a faint white line going down the middle.

I put the finger in my mouth and swirl my tongue around it. It tastes salty and warm. Grayson's breath hitches when a graze my teeth along the pad. I nip it hard. Hard enough to draw blood. Sharing blood between mates like that is erotic. My thighs instantly become slick with my arousal and my breasts feel heavy against my shirt.

Grayson growls and shifts me so I'm straddling his waist. I can feel his long, hard, shape against my belly. I feel frenzied. He kisses me, tongue sliding in my mouth and gliding along my own. I grind down into his erection, completely forgetting the fact that we are surrounded by people. He slides a hand down my back, grabs onto my ass, and lifts me up.

This time, I barely hear the howling as he carries me toward the house. We're lost in our own little bubble of lust. My hands are around his neck and I'm dragging my body up and down his shaft, trying anyway I can to get friction.

Grayson groans and stumbles toward the ground. He twists last minute so that I land on top of him, straddling his hips. He catches the hem of both his sweatshirt and my t-shirt and pulls them off together. He leans up to capture a naked breast in his mouth and I frantically rub against him.

Somehow, he gets us up again and makes his way up the cabin stairs. The hands on my ass start creeping inward and I know the moment that he feels the wetness soaking between my legs. "Fuck" He gasps and sets my bottom on the top step so my legs are slanting down the rest of the stairs. He kneels on a lower step and pulls my shorts off my hips.

Instantly, his mouth is on me and I don't even care that the group of werewolves are just a few feet away, still howling. He places my legs over his shoulders and it changes the angle. His tongue flicks against my clit. I grab his hair and thread my fingers through the silky strands. He slides a hand up to grasp a breast and tweaks the nipple. I come hard, grinding into his face and screaming his name.

Breathing hard, he places a gentle kiss in the inside of my left thigh and smirks up at me. I use his hair to pull him up to my mouth and press my lips to his. Loving the way I taste on his mouth, I want more.

He carries me up both flights of stairs and deposits me on the lush bed. Just when he's about to pull off his shorts, a thought wanders through my head. "Wait!" I call out, nearly panting. "Where were you today while I was sleeping?" I'm not sure if it should matter, but it does. Do I really want to give everything to a man that was with someone else just hours ago?

He looks confused for a moment. "I made sure everyone was all set. When I came back up, you were asleep, so I took a nap on the couch. Then I went hunting and ran into Raven and Iris. Why?"

He must realize because his face softens and he pulls me into his arms. "Baby, what I said the other day about being with other women? I meant if years go by and you still didn't want to have sex with me. If you wanted this mating to be strictly in the name only. I can't get you out of my mind. I haven't even thought about anyone else."

Flustered, I stutter out, "What about when I saw you earlier? I sensed your arousal before I saw you. You were with River, Raven, and Iris."

He chuckles, "I saw the bay window from the outside and thought about my beautiful girl sleeping in the bed I want to fuck her in. It was a treat to turn the corner and find you looking all sweet and sexy with your adorable little sleepy voice."

He kisses me slowly, but it heats up quickly. His hands roam my body, skimming over the curves of my breasts, down my waist, and over my hips.

"Are you sure you want this, Baby?" He asks, nuzzling into my neck. It's sweet that he's giving me an out. If you asked me a few days ago, I never would have expected that I'd say yes. He's different than I expected. I've seen hints of his aggression in the warning growls he gives, but still he's gentle. Maybe it's because I want this mating to work, orbecause I want what's best for the pack, or maybe I just want him. The reason doesn't matter, I nod my head yes.

The sincerity in his smile makes me melt a little. "Okay. I'm going to try to go slow, but I've been warned by other mated males that at some point my wolf will take over and claim you" He warns. I heard the same thing from females in my old pack, to expect pain as he breaks through my virginity and when things get better my wolf will push me to mark him and make him mine.

I pull him down to kiss him and he groans in my mouth. My hands travel down his broad shoulders and over the hard planes of his chest to the spot where his athletic shorts start. My fingers graze the waist band and he sucks in a breath. He helps me pull them down until his manhood is standing there in all its glory. He smells all musky and manly. Drops of pre-cum pool at the mushroom tip and his scrotum looks heavy and tight.

He notices my staring and gives me a playful wink. His hands sweep down the inside of my thighs. Fingers brush over my wetness and gently stroke my clit. I just came downstairs on the porch stairs, but I'm already feeling it building again low in my belly. My hips are rising, seeking out something else, and he slides a finger into my tight, wet pussy.

I moan into his mouth. He uses that finger to slide the wetness up to my clit, giving it a few flicks, and dives back down with two fingers. It feels tighter this time. I've only ever used one finger on myself and his fingers are much larger than mine. He pumps them in and out, using his thumb to tap my clit at the same time. Dripping wet, my pussy feels greedy, slurping him in. My muscles start twitching and I know something big is about to happen, but then he just stops.

"No!" I call out, pushing my hips up and trying to get that feeling to come back. So close! He holds his cock in his hand and rubs it along my slippery wetness from clit to pussy. Every time it bumps that nub, I feel myself get even wetter until he starts slipping just the tip into my throbbing hole.

After a few times, he slides it in farther. He's met with some resistance, but pushes ahead. I can feel the moment my virginity snaps and makes room for his massive cock. It hurts and I whimper, but I'm a werewolf and pain doesn't effect me the same way it does for humans. Besides, he has already begun to push in and out. His hand works my clit again and the pain is forgotten.

"Fuck, so tight" He says, his voice half a growl. His skin is vibrating, his pupils dilated, he's trying to hold back his wolf. He pumps harder and I start meeting him, grinding my hips into his. My wolf is pushing to come out with every stroke and I growl at him. Harder, faster, he growls back. He leans down to where my neck meets my shoulder and I tilt my head to give him better access to my throat. The new position lines his throat up with my lips and they travel there, just as the world explodes around me and I come around his cock. I don't think, my wolf just acts, I bite him.

12