Gray Lake Wolves Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure? Because Raven said..." she starts, but Grayson cuts her off, handing us both a glass of wine.

"Raven is full of shit and she's getting on my nerves. She keeps trying to start trouble with Clara and I'm trying so hard not to lose it on her." He looks to me, "I want you to fight your own battles, but she's making it really hard."

"Seriously?" Bug asks, with a face like she tasted something bitter. "Fucking with your Alpha's mate? She has balls. She probably thinks that because you are this tiny little thing that she could take you, but I know your family history. You are full blooded Alpha. You just need to shift and you can hand her her ass."

I nearly choke on my wine, laughing so hard. I'm still sputtering when the side door opens and River strolls in. The moment he takes his first breath in the room, he pauses and turns. His eyes light up and his nostrils flare.

He pounces on Bug and they would have knocked me over if Grayson hadn't wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me up towards him. River buries his nose in the crevice between Bug's neck and shoulder, taking deep breaths and enjoying her scent. "I missed you so much," he mumbles against her skin.

"Never again," he whimpers before capturing her lips with his own. Grayson pulls me around the couch and we back into the kitchen. "Never," Bug agrees.

"Do you think they will end up mating tonight, even after Bug's little freak out?" I ask, far enough away from the couple that they won't hear.

"Definitely," Grayson says, looking into my eyes. We share a secret smile, both of us thinking of our own mating and how wonderful it was.

You would think that with all the excitement, we would go upstairs and renew our blood bond and we did go upstairs, but instead of passionate love making, we both crawled into bed. Grayson's front spoon against my back and we fell asleep, almost instantly, wrapped up in each other.

12