Grayson and Gray's Body

Story Info
Brother and sister share the same intersex body.
7.2k words
4.1
13.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all, tis I, your humble omniscient narrator again. Though you'll find it totally plausible, this is a made-up story.

*****

When Grayson Gray Barr was a teeny tiny young'un, doctors told its parents their child had multiple personality disorder. The parents named the female personality Gray and the male personality was named Grayson. To further complicate matters, its body had a fully functioning cock that hid a perfect set of pussy lips.

However, unbeknownst to all of them, the fact of the matter was, this wasn't a case of split personalities, there were two people in the same body.

When growing up the child presented as Grayson. However its features looked like a younger version of its very attractive mother, with a pretty face, smooth skin, full lips and a lithe figure.

Everyone, including the doctors speculated about his sexual orientation as well as his true gender. Their intimations were certainly understandable given his ambiguous nature.

As Grayson came into adulthood the doctors told him it was possible that his female gender might return some day.

The story begins on the day Gray comes to life.

~

Grayson's life was peaceful and serene well into his twenties. Then about a year ago he began to sense the presence of female thoughts and feelings within him. Around the same time his undeveloped girlish body also began to become curvier, but he tried to ignore it and carry on with his life as usual.

And then that day in November happened. Grayson was at the gym working out. Even though his female part was basically hidden from view, he always waited to shower when he was back at home. But on that day he felt strangely compelled to wash himself in the shower at the gym.

When he went in there a big muscular ex-football player named Butch 'Buck' Naked was standing under a stream of water spitting rhymes. Buck held a lingering gaze at Grayson, and then quickly became aroused by the sight of Grayson's womanly figure.

When Grayson glanced at Buck, he felt the urge to sneak a peek at Buck's cock that was already three quarters chubby.

Buck busted Grayson looking at his dick, and so he began to leer at Grayson.

Grayson felt Buck's eyes on him as he stepped under his own spray of water, and squirted soap onto his loofah before sensually covering his body with suds.

Buck was a bi top, therefore watching a guy with a cock and a girlish body bathing himself, gave him the biggest erection he'd ever had. His shaft was probably seven or eight inches long, and his nuts quickly rose up snug against the base of it, already ready to explode.

After seeing Buck's erection, Grayson then turned his back to him before bending over to wash his lower leg, thereby exposing both his pucker and his pussy to him. "Oh my god, what the hell am I doing?" Grayson screamed at himself in his head. "He's going to think I'm coming on to him."

Buck reacted without thinking when he saw all that deliciousness staring him in the face. He grabbed Grayson by his hips and tried to jam his big thick dick into both of Grayson's virgin holes.

Grayson tore himself from Buck's grasp and ran from the shower, then hurriedly dressed and left the gym.

As distraught as he was, when Grayson was back at home, he took his cock in his hand and beat it senseless for the first time in his life. After he'd cum, he was upset about what he'd done, and confused about being aroused by a naked guy. After all, he was straight and asexual.

Gray was horrified by what she'd caused Grayson to do. She'd been awakening for months, but today was the first time she was fully conscious. It was pure luck that first thing she saw was Buck's hard cock as he walked from the locker room to the shower. From that moment until Grayson ran out of the shower, everything he'd done, thought, or felt had belonged to Gray. She now understood that he didn't realize she was there. She had to make it right, so for the first time in her life she spoke to Grayson. "Grayson," she said, which of course startled him. "I'm Gray. Um, I know you're surprised to hear from me."

She was keen to sound as cheerful as she could as she continued, "It's so good to finally be talking to you."

Although Grayson had been told to expect Gray to appear someday, he didn't totally believe it would happen. Now that he was hearing her voice in his head, he was almost at a loss for words. "Uh, hey there," he responded. "Um, uh, um, so you're just now waking up huh?"

"Mmhmm, I've been coming out of my sleep bit by bit for a while, and during that time I was watching and listening," she responded. "To be honest, I've been pretty bored until I saw Bucks hard cock today." Then she giggled. "Anyways I'm sorry about what happened in the shower. It wasn't you getting turned on by Buck's penis. Those were actually my feelings you experienced. And um, about the jerking off thing, that was the same deal. I intended to play with my pussy. Any-who, I'm sorry about that. I think you liked jacking-off though. Maybe you're not asexual after all."

"Here's the thing, we obviously share the same brain, so we're going to have to coordinate our actions with each other. The first thing you need to know about me is I like cock. The second I saw Buck's hard dick I wanted it. I guess you could tell by what was happening to our body."

Grayson was stunned speechless, and so he didn't respond for a moment.

"I'll take your silence to mean you didn't mind me teasing him in the shower," she said with a smirk.

"No you won't," Grayson blurted out. "I mind plenty. You can't be doing that. You don't understand how it works."

"That would be incorrect brother dear. I understand plenty. I've learned everything you've learned throughout your life, including the few things you learned in high school. Thankfully you took college a bit more seriously, and to your credit you're good at your job." she informed him. "I'd heard rumors that Buck was bi-sexual. That's why I to flirted with him."

"OK, OK, but we have to be careful," said Grayson. "We can't let anyone know our secret. You see what happened today with Buck. You almost got us fucked"

Gray raised an eyebrow at him, speaking metaphorically of course. "Are you serious? I'm pretty sure Buck along with everybody else has figured out you're not like all the other guys," said Gray. "Haven't you looked in the mirror lately? Our body has more curves than Lombard Street in San Francisco, and our voice sounds as soft and sweet as a southern belle.

"Now that I'm back, we're going to start dressing like the woman we are."

Her suggestion caught Grayson by surprise. His life had been so simple for twenty something years. Well, as simple as life can be when you have a cock and a vagina, but whatever.

"Gray, we're a man," Grayson insisted. "I don't want to wear women's clothes."

"Grayson, we're a woman," Gray insisted. "Be honest, you have us looking like a hot mess right now. I'll show you how to make us look attractive. Then watch the men and women come flocking to us."

Grayson could see where this was going, so he cut his losses and agreed to do it her way, if she'd do it one step at a time.

~

They began by applying scented body wash and lotion after showering. She gave him a few days to get use to it, but it wasn't very long until she had him shaving their body, and manscaping.

Soon afterwards she had him getting facials and mani-pedis. When his friends took notice, he told them that hockey players get Mani-pedis, and they're some of the toughest hombres around.

After she had him add extensions to their braided hair and had their ears pierced, he reminded his buddies that some of the most creative and successful artists and entertainers rock the androgynous look.

~

Grayson insisted that he remain in control of their body when they started dressing as a woman. Things began to go sideways in a hurry. The women he'd known seemed to always have a smirk on their faces when they talked to him now that he was dressing in drag. Perhaps it was due to their close minded views, or maybe it was the fact that the Grayson they use to know as a five foot eleven man, was now dressed like a woman.

Regardless of their reasons, he often overheard them when they spoke about him in hushed tones, referring to him as "that sissy with those catcher's mitts for hands, and his clown sized feet self."

On the other hand, the men either wouldn't have anything to do with him because in their words, "he" was a "punk", or their predatory behavior frightened him. He did his best to avoid interacting with them, for fear that they would rain even more hell down on him, if they thought he was trying to seduce them.

Gray finally had enough. "Hm," she scoffed. "I told you we should let me make the decisions didn't I?" Look at all the cock and pussy I'll never get because of you. If we're going to become a female, you need to go all in," she told him. "The first thing we're going to do is give me full control of our body. The next thing is for us to start our lives over somewhere else."

~

A few weeks later they were living full-time as a woman. They'd changed gyms, jobs, and neighborhoods. They were now going by the name Gray. She'd selected transgender when she applied for a job with a small financial management firm catering to LGBT investors. The company was owned by a couple that presented as transgender. Their names were Jackie and Michael Weston.

She'd been told that Jackie is a male to female Trans, and Michael is a female to male Trans.

Gray became friends with Michael and Jackie outside of work. The first time she visited his and Jackie's elegant home, she saw photos of their son whose stunningly beautiful feminine face resembled Jackie, but he had a mannish body. "That's my son James," Michael said to her.

When Gray looked at him with a questioning gaze, Michael knew what she was thinking.

"Gray, Jackie and I are a unique type of transgender," Michael explained. "We were actually born with ambiguous genitalia, sort of. I had a micro penis and a vagina, and my balls were inside of me along with my uterus. My mother claims that she looked into my eyes and knew that I was meant to be a boy.

"I think she made the decision to assign my gender as female based on the size of my cock." Then he laughed. "It was apparent early on that she was right, I was indeed a boy, so my parents allowed me to grow up as my real self."

"Jackie was born with male parts, but she identified as a girl from day one, and her parents accepted her as she was. The fact that she grew breast and became so pretty when she matured, was a bit of a surprise for everyone."

The long and short of it is, I'm a man with female reproductive parts, and Jackie is a woman with fully functioning male equipment. We are a perfect match physically, so we decided to use what we had and I was able to conceive and deliver by cesarean. That's how Jackie and I were able to have a child of our own."

As soon as Grayson was alone with Gray he said, "Let's have a chat. Was Mike telling you that he gave birth to their kid, but he's their dad? And Jackie, who impregnated him, is their mother?"

"Yup," responded Gray. "As a matter of fact, she, I mean he did."

"Hm," Grayson grunted. "I don't think they're the kind of transgender people we read about, and neither are we. I think we're like them, sort of. I mean we're like both of them in one body."

The discovery was a revelation for Grayson and Gray, there were others like them. Little did they know that their lives were about to change.

~

When Gray told Michael and Jackie about the existence of Grayson, Jackie raised an eyebrow at Michael. Their first thought was that Gray was as nutty as a fruitcake, but then they remembered their own complicated biology. From that point on their friendship grew closer with Gray.

Gray loved spending time with them doing Zumba and shopping, but Grayson preferred watching sports. They'd settled into a boring routine until out of the blue Gray said, "Grayson, I'm tired of rubbing one out all the time. I want to get laid." Then with a twinkle in her eyes she said, "I'm going to ask Jackie and Michael to hook us up with James."

"Hm, I'm not interested in sex," said Grayson dismissively. "Even if I was, they don't even believe I exist anyway."

"You're going to have sex and you're going to like it," declared Gray.

When Gray wondered about her compatibility with James Jackie and Michael were supportive. They made a habit of staying out of their son's love life, but they knew what he liked. "We'd be glad to introduce you to James," they said. "He's been looking for someone like you for years."

Gray was pleasantly surprised by their response. She'd thought James was gorgeous and she had a crush on him as soon as she laid eyes on his photo. The notion that he might be interested in her was so thrilling her sensitive nipples became erect, her pussy became wanton and she felt the desire to have his cock stuffed into it.

A week later:

Gray had arrived a few minutes late to meet Jackie and Michael, for dinner. She was waiting at the busy bar to order a virgin daiquiri before joining them when James Weston intentionally bumped into her. After giving one another a knowing look, he smiled before apologizing. "Please forgive me, I'm a klutz," he said, though Gray couldn't make out a single word he said. "It's so crowded and loud in here," she replied, trying to be heard over the den of noise.

At that moment both of their drinks arrived and James pushed money into the bar-keeps hand. A moment later he was chatting Gray up. She pretended that she didn't know who he was and tried to tell him she was there to meet her friends.

But she knew, that he knew, that she knew who he was, so when he introduced himself she couldn't stifle her joy. "So Doctor James Kildare Weston, Vice President of Gambling with Other People's Money Financial Services Company, I've heard of you," she said while shaking his hand and smiling radiantly.

His sir name is Weston, but his given name is Doctor James Kildare. His father Michael and his mother Jackie were kids in the sixties, they thought it'd be cute when their son introduced himself. Seriously, they did think that.

Meanwhile Grayson was retching; "Gray, you're grinning like a star struck teenage girl," said Grayson. "Jesus, it's embarrassing. Get yourself together."

"Grayson 'Gray' Barr, I've heard of you as well," James responded while still holding onto her hand. "You're a very special lady."

"I see," Gray responded while trying not to blush. "What do you mean by special?"

"You're a unique lady is all I've heard really. But I'm aware that you're like us. If that's what you're getting at," he replied.

"So, my extra body part is the special thing you heard about me huh? she asked with a lighthearted tone to her voice.

James smiled somewhat sheepishly before going on. "I admit that I like that you have that something extra, but I...well frankly, my parents have spoken very highly of you. If I've screwed up and misjudged the situation by coming on to you too strong, I'll be shamed before them, and I'll have to commit Harry Caray." He then bowed his head slightly.

"You mean Hara-kiri don't you?" Gray asked with a giggle. "I think committing Harry Caray would mean you'd be drinking a lot of beer. That's hardly a proper punishment for such an egregious mistake."

They then smiled at each other for a moment. Gray quickly spoke with Grayson. "Did you hear that?" she asked. "He's interested in you."

"Wait. What?" Grayson questioned. "He's a guy!"

"He's like us," said Gray. "We'll discuss it later."

Gray agreed to meet with James again the following Wednesday for dinner. He then walked with her to join her friends. Jackie and Michael greeted him warmly. "Hello mom, hello dad," he said. "You're both looking beautiful tonight. I'm sorry for keeping Gray away so long."

His family responded with genuine smiles. He then laid a C-note on the table and said, "The next round is on me. You all enjoy your evening. I've got to go."

As soon as he was gone they started to giggle. "Michael, I guess your plan worked. He looks like he's in love," said Jackie through her laughter.

After laughing out loud Michael looked at Gray and said, "I think its true."

"Hm, I wasn't expecting to meet him tonight," said Gray as she smiled sweetly at Michael and Jackie. "Thank you so much."

~

This was Gray's first date ever. She insisted on going to one of the big chain restaurants instead of the fancy place James wanted to take her. She wore a sundress that had spaghetti straps and was tight over her breast. During the months since she emerged they had grown into melons that bounced and jiggled with each step she made. Her bubble butt could be seen as it moved tantalizingly underneath her dress.

Grayson thought she was too exposed, so he asked her to wear an oversized man's white dress shirt as a cover-up. Based on the admiring looks she got, she was still a hit with men.

She found conversing with James was relaxed and easy. They shared details of events from their past that they considered to be the most influential in making them the people they'd become. They expressed their hopes, dreams, and desires.

James said to Gray while looking deeply into her eyes. "The one thing missing is that special woman in my life. A woman who could accept me the way I am."

Gray waited for the punch line, but he didn't go any further. Her intuition was, he was referring to his beautiful feminine face. Even though he didn't elaborate, she felt comfortable sharing her deepest feelings with him. After touching one finger to her cheek in a contemplative manner for a moment, she responded. "I was asleep while my bro named Grayson lived life as a male. He took care of my body, educated me, and kept me safe until a year ago."

James was dubious of her claim, but he wanted to fuck her, so he played along. "He sounds like a great guy, I'd like to meet him," said James in a sincere tone. "Does he still exist now that you're here?"

"Of course he's still around," she replied. "But I always speak for both of us."

James kept a straight face and kept his mouth shut. After a couple of seconds of quiet he encouraged her to tell him more by raising an eyebrow.

"I've been in charge since the day I saw a hard penis for the first time," Gray went on after laughing. "It was love at first sight. And no, I haven't had experience with anyone's dick yet." She then bit her bottom lip again and made her eyelashes flutter.

James smiled at her insinuation and said, "I'd be glad to help you solve that problem." He had a look on his face that let her know he wanted to bone her.

"Oh my god, would you really do that for me? You're such a gentleman. So caring and considerate," responded Gray, with a giggle.

James then sat in the chair closer to her and hugged her tightly for a second. She blushed and a chill ran over her body. When he nuzzled her neck she responded by discreetly moving her hand to his crotch and giving his hard cock a firm squeeze. Her eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when she realized how big it was. She loosened her grip and caressed its length while looking into James' eyes. Her desire for him was obvious and he locked lips with her for the first time.

Jame's thick taste tester filled Gray's oral cavity, searching, probing, and exploring the warm wet orifice with a passionate kiss. After swapping spit with him for a long moment Gray broke the kiss. "Slow down big boy," she said breathlessly. "This is new to me. Let's go to my place.

They could feel their need for each other increasing by the minute. Somehow they managed to keep their hands to themselves until they were inside Gray's front door. As soon as James closed the door behind him he pressed Gray against a wall and threw a yard of tongue down her throat.