Grease Monkey Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whew! That's a lot of work!" she gasped, glancing at her watch. "We have about a half hour to kill. Got any ideas? Keep in mind, I'm not taking any of this off right now," she giggled, arching her eyebrows.

She straddled my lap, and kissed me again. Well, half an hour wouldn't have been enough time to see to her properly, anyway. So this will have to do.

Julie had such wonderfully soft lips. Her kisses were sweet, and sensual, I took her in my arms, then stood, lifting her with me, and laying her on the bed. It was simply more comfortable than the chair, and gave us more freedom. She rolled on top.

"I've never kissed a race driver in a fireproof suit before," I whispered, running my hands over her ass. "I've never kissed a race driver out of their fireproof suit, either. You're my first!"

"Mmmmm, well you're doing a good job," she moaned, teasing me with her tongue. "We'll see. Maybe you can do other things with a race driver that you haven't done before."

She was a flirt, but her comment brought a delightful list to mind; things I'd like very much to do with a driver of her gender and remarkable physical attributes. Then, as quickly as it had begun, she was gone, standing, and trying to get her arms into her suit. It would have been difficult for anyone to get into it, but a woman of her, um, dimensions, had extra problems.

I helped, easing it over her shoulders. One front panel folded in, trapped by the volume of her chest. I did what any guy faced with the opportunity would do. I reached in, pulled the awkward panel out, and tucked her breasts into position with the other hand.

"Thank you?" she giggled.

"Oh no, Julie," I smiled. "Thank YOU! I may never wash that hand again."

Julie laughed, and gave me another kiss.

I looked at her in the suit. Sexy doesn't do it justice. Where her work coveralls fit her like a garbage bag, the camouflaged her shape, this gear did the opposite. Fitting her rump snugly, and doing little to hide the swell of her chest, her driving suit also had stripes and colour blocks that made her look even more curvaceous. She was mouthwatering.

We picked up her other gear and left the camper, walking to our pit stall, where the rest of the crew were getting ready for the upcoming stop. It wouldn't be long now.

Clyde handed me the radio headset, and went to prepare for his part in the ballet.

"Coming in this lap," I heard Fletch say, and alerted everyone. I helped Julie with her earpieces, bellaclava and helmet. She gave me a thumbs up.

Fletch brought the car in smartly. As soon as the engine was off, everyone went into motion. He got out, and pulled his seat insert with him. Julie put hers into place, and slipped into the seat. Tires were changed and fuel replenished, while Fletch and I strapped Julie into her position. It was hardly a professional pitstop, measured in minutes, rather than seconds, but then again, the race was eight hours long. With the car and driver ready, she flipped the switch, and rumbled out onto the track again.

Unlike Fletch, Julie had plenty to say. She was positively loquacious.

"God, I'd love to punt this asshole in the Porsche. If we had just a little more straightaway, I could get him!"

I told her one of the faster cars was coming up from behind her. Maybe she could follow it through? A few laps later, she cackled.

"Good call, Red. Watch this!"

I turned to watch them come off turn 12. The faster prototype car forced the Porsche wide, and Julie swept down the inside, taking the preferred position into the chicane. She got him.

"Bye bye Porschie!"

With no real traffic to deal with for a few laps, Julie settled into her rhythm, and drove well. She relaxed, and wanted to talk more.

"So Red? Tell me... What do you want to do later? Anything specific?"

"Define later," I replied.

"After the race. When we get back to the room. Things you've never done with a race driver before? Things you've never done TO a race driver before?"

"Is this really the time?" I asked.

"You got anything better to do? Listen honey, the reverberations from this engine are like sitting in a giant vibrator for two hours. It makes me so fucking horny. Talk to me. Talk dirty to me. I'll tell you when to shut up!"

"Okay, baby," I laughed. "So, how big are those beautiful boobs of yours, anyway?"

"Straight to the point! I like it! They're 34DD, and I'm glad you like them. Wanna play with them?"

"Hell yeah!" I replied.

"Good. I love having my nipples sucked. It makes me so wet. I can cum from that alone. Do you want to suck them, Red?"

"I'd like that very much. I'd like to lick and suck them, until you cum, then I'll camp out between your legs, and clean up your juicy pussy," I said, cupping my hand over the microphone to be heard over the din.

"Mmmmm, you are a man after my own heart, aren't you? Hold that thought." A few seconds of silence followed, before she came back on the air. "A car spun in 5, and was coming back on. Had to get around him. Now, back to you eating my pussy. You like sucking pussy, do you?"

The sexy talk was put on hold for a while, before I could say 'yes', as Julie picked her way through traffic. Along the way, she moved up to second in class.

"A little rain on the back half of the track," she said in my ear. "Looks like we're gonna get wet."

I looked in the direction of the first turn, and saw the dark clouds. All the sex talk had distracted me. Fletch walked up from behind me, and put my rain jacket on my shoulder. He saw the surprised look on my face.

"Weather app on my phone," he explained. "If it rains, we've got the right driver in the car. Julie is even better in the wet."

There was some interesting innuendo in that statement, but a big raindrop on my face made me concentrate on the task at hand. Julie was about a half lap behind the leader, who was just passing us now. Her voice had urgency when she spoke.

"Coming in now! Coming in now! Rain on the back straight! I'll need full wets! Repeat, full rain tires!" The crew jumped when I relayed the message, and by the time she tiptoed into the pits, it was raining hard, and they were ready. If ever there was a time for a fast tire change, this was it, while everyone else was still on slicks, and fighting for control. Cars were sliding sideways in every turn. It took a minute, but Julie roared away as the first of the other cars were just coming in.

Fletch was right. She was faster in the wet, relatively speaking. Her lap times were over thirty seconds slower, but everyone else was more like fifteen seconds behind that, even after the tire change. In fact, the class leader was just pitting when she raced past, having made up the entire half lap before he could make it in on his slick tires.

"New class leader... Number 11, Julie Stroud!" I said happily. She responded with a scream.

The rain continued, occasionally easing, but never stopping, for hours. Julie was picking up an average of almost ten seconds per lap. Because she was so smooth and gentle on the throttle, she made the fuel last longer each stint, and stretched the lead out, gaining over two full laps each fuel run. She was even passing prototype cars in the corners. She built a huge lead for Fletch before relinquishing the car to him for the final two and a half hours.

After Fletch headed back onto the track, on intermediate tires, as the rain had slowed considerably, I turned to find Julie sitting on the pit wall, exhausted. She had done a triple stint, in very trying conditions, and was spent.

I handed off the radio duties, and helped her to the camper. She took a seat, and leaned her head back. She unzipped the top half of her suit, and sighed.

"Julie, that was remarkable," I said softly. "You probably just won the class, if Fletch can keep it on the track. You're incredible."

"Thanks, Red. It was fun talking to you on the radio. You really helped me with my rhythm," she smiled. "You got me pretty excited, too." Her head lifted, and she looked at me playfully. "I'd love to try some of it out, but I'm beat, starving, and not ready to have the crew listening outside the door. Tonight, however," she breathed, sitting forward, "I'm hoping you don't mind some company in bed."

"It's a date," I grinned. "Let's go get you some food, and then you should take a nap."

So we did, heading for the concession. Since she was still wearing her suit, a number of fans and other drivers congratulated her on her performance. She accepted their words graciously, while eating ravenously. Shortly, I had tucked her into the bed in the camper, and left her to sleep for an hour or so.

The clock ticked down, edging closer and closer to zero. Fletch had switched to slicks again after the rain cleared, and now had the car in third overall, partly on speed, and partly by attrition. At this point, all he had to do was keep the car running, and Julie's efforts would bear fruit.

He did. I woke Julie with about ten minutes left, and walked her under my arm out to the outer pit wall. The last lap is largely ceremonial, with the three class winners forming up for photos as they crossed the line for the last time. Julie joined Fletch on the third step of the podium, and he put the trophy in her hands, holding it aloft. Her smile was electric.

I couldn't wait to get her back to the hotel, so she could make me smile like that.

***

I drove us back to our room. She had driven enough for today. She was still wearing her suit. I think she could sense that I wanted to remove it myself.

She was right. Having undone her ponytail, she looked devastatingly sexy in the outfit. The glow of achievement only made her more beautiful. She was holding the trophy tight, as I walked up behind her. We turned to face the mirror. Her smile showed no signs of waning.

"Another for your collection?" I asked, caressing the silver cup in her hands.

"Yes," she smiled. "A collection of one. My first win! You may be a good luck charm. Maybe I'll need to keep you around."

I was hoping for a similar feeling tonight. Julie reluctantly put the trophy down, and snuggled against me.

"Now, with all that out of the way," she giggled, "whatever will we do to kill time? Maybe we should check out now, and just go home?"

"Or maybe I should just throw you on the bed, and check off all the items on that list," I countered.

"All of them?" she smiled, turning in my arms. "We might need another day here to check off all of them."

I turned her back toward the mirror, and put my arms around her.

"Well, then," I whispered, nuzzling her neck, "maybe we'll just hit the highlights." She moaned softly, and tilted her head, letting me at her neck more easily.

I reached around her, and slowly lowered the zipper of her flameproof suit, easing it over the swell of her chest, and down across her flat belly, until it stopped. I slipped one hand inside the thick fabric, palming her tummy, and heading north. Her moans continued, getting louder as I reached her breast.

"I'm definitely overdressed for this," she breathed.

"Mmmmm hmmm," I moaned back, nibbling her throat. I started to peel the first layer off over her shoulders, and she tried to help, tugging it lower. This freed my hands to fondle her firmly. I could feel her hard nipples through the remaining layers. Once her arms were free, she lifted them over her head, letting me strip her underwear top off. Only the pesky sports bra blocked my access to those magnificent tits now, and she kicked off her shoes before wriggling out of the last layers of Nomex.

She pushed me onto my back on the bed, and crawled up to straddle me. Finally, she removed the bra, dragging it off over her head. I watched enthralled as those big globes bounced free, and swayed in my face. They were absolutely beautiful, with large areolas, and tall, erect nipples. She smiled down at me.

"Still wanna play with them?" she asked. I answered by grabbing one of the full, firm forms, and guiding it to my mouth. I suckled it hard, while she moaned and held my head close. "I'll take that as a 'yes'."

True to my word, I dutifully sucked and gnawed on both stiff nipples, while caressing the impressive volume of her breasts. Julie continued to moan and whimper her enjoyment, until, true to her word, I felt her body shudder through a gentle but obviously very agreeable orgasm.

"Oh god, Red, that was wonderful!" she gasped, wilting off to the side, and flopping on her back. I quickly rolled over between her legs, my face inches from her panty-covered cunt.

"I remember someone asking me a question I never got around to answering," I smiled, inhaling her scent. There was a wet spot where her abundant juices had soaked the satiny fabric.

Julie raised both legs high, and pulled her panties off, flicking them across the room with her foot. As she put her legs back down to either side of me, I was able to see the subject of that question. Her pussy pouted open, pink, perfect, and completely bald.

"Uh oh," I laughed. "We've got a problem here. Seems you're running slicks, but it's awfully wet down here."

"Slicks?" Julie giggled, deciphering my comment. "Yes, I've always preferred slicks. Much better contact with your road that way!" I laughed back.

"By the way, the answer is yes," I moaned, as I ran the tip of my tongue up between her puffy labia, and across her rather prominent clit. She tasted wonderful.

"Oh god!" she hissed, pulling her legs up higher, and spreading her lips as she did. "Do it, Red! Eat my fucking pussy! I just love the feeling of my man's tongue wiggling deep inside me! Make me cum again, honey!"

Mmmmm, it would be my pleasure. Such a pretty kitty, you have here, my dear; with lips that spread like the wings of a very sexy butterfly, unveiling your bright pink interior folds, so slippery with your succulent juices. Oh yes. I'll make you cum again. And again. And again.

I gave her the big lick, using the wide, flat surface of my tongue to go from the bottom of her oozing slit to the top. She groaned, and pulled her knees closer to her shoulders, lifting her hips slightly. Was she suggesting something? There was a simple way to tell. This time, I started the lick just a little further south, right on her tight, pink asshole.

"GNNAAAHHHHHNNNNNNN! YESSSS! Lick my ass and pussy!" she gasped, confirming my suspicions. Julie's rear end gear was overheating. I licked her ass again. Another moan from her reverberated through the room. Another lick, and another, and another, had her squirming on the bed, and groaning with desire.

There was a problem, though; I had two close but separate targets, and only one tongue. I would need to enlist some fingers if I was going to please both openings at the same time.

So I did. I had lots of fingers, and put them to work, teasing and pleasing whichever hole wasn't getting attention from my tongue at the time. She seemed to like the dual approach, and was getting very excited, if her words of encouragement were any indication. Those words were quiet, but unambiguous.

"Oh yeah, that's it baby, just like that," she hissed, undulating her hips. "Keep going. Suck my clit, and finger my ass. It feels so goooooood!"

My finger remained in place, with the business end just inside her butt hole, making adjustments in much the same way a mechanic might do with the wedge wrench during a pitstop. This left my tongue free to probe her moist depths as she requested, and my lips available to caress and tease her sensitive clit. It was having the desired effect; her already juicy pussy was growing more so each passing second, and oozing delectable lubricant which I was happy to clean from her swollen labia.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh yes, oh, oh, OH! OH MY GOD! YESSSS!" she screeched, abandoning her hold on her legs to grab my hair. She ground her gushing vagina against my face, while I lapped up the fragrant and delicious gravy she was producing in abundance. "UHNNN! UHNNN! UHNNNNNN!" she groaned, arching her back in bliss. A final guttural moan, and she collapsed, gasping for air.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck...," she panted, her chest heaving with each desperate intake of precious oxygen. I wiped the honey from my chin, and gazed up her body, watching her abdominal muscles clench, and those fabulous breasts quiver with every breath. Slowly, she recovered, and released my hair. "Red, that was really something. What do you do for an encore?"

"Hmmm. I'm not sure we're even at the main event, yet," I smiled.

"Oh, of that I'm sure," she giggled, rolling onto her side. Her breasts stacked atop each other, attracting my eyes. She followed my gaze, and grinned. "You really do like them, don't you?"

"Like them? I love them!" I laughed. "What's not to love about perfection?"

"I didn't always feel that way," she said softly. "I was a pretty early bloomer, the first among my friends and classmates. That attracts a lot of attention. It also causes jealousy, and some really cruel comments. Teenage girls can be incredibly nasty. For years, I wished my breasts would just disappear. It wasn't my fault that I developed before anyone else. They called me all sorts of names, based on my chest. It cost me friends."

It seemed strange to hear that she hadn't always been so happy about her curves. Even stranger was hearing it while she was naked, and completely relaxed. Obviously, her attitude had evolved.

"What made your feelings change?" I asked.

"Well," she smiled, beginning to unbutton my shirt. "First it was another girl. I was eighteen, and miserable, but a friend of a friend, who I thought was absolutely gorgeous, told me how jealous she was of my breasts. She pointed out that more women wanted to be bigger, than wanted to be smaller. That made me think that maybe the problem wasn't me after all. Maybe I wasn't cursed with these. Maybe I was blessed." Her hands had bared my chest, and she was caressing my skin. "Of course, the attention I was getting from men didn't hurt, either. Now, I'm proud of my girls, but there are times when they get in the way a little."

"Not now, though?" I asked, removing my shirt, while she unbuckled my belt.

"In the bedroom? Hell, no!" she laughed. "Now get your dick out, and I'll show you they're not in the way!"

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I know what you're talking about, honey, I thought. As someone who had always been partial to women with ample endowments, I had been on the receiving end of more than a few tit-fucks. Women who are equipped to do it know how much the resilient softness wrapped around a hard cock will drive a man wild. Julie was most definitely equipped.

She had pulled my pants off, and was now closely inspecting the swollen bulge in my underwear.

"Um, Red? You didn't tell me you were packing a crippler," she smiled. "It seems I'm going to be walking funny. May I unwrap my prize?"

I had never been anyone's prize before. I'd never been referred to as 'a crippler', either. I'm sure she was just stroking my ego, but as long as my ego wasn't the only thing she stroked, I was fine with that.

My cock sprung straight up as she pulled the elastic waistband of my underwear away. She licked her lips, and moaned, taking a grip with her right hand around the shaft.

"Mmmmm hmmm. Very nice. Lots of horsepower. Big bore. Definitely a stroker," she giggled, running out of engine innuendo. She smeared the drops of precum across the head, and straddled me. Her hand guided my cock to her dripping entrance, and she slowly lowered herself onto it. "Ooooo yes. Good thing I'm well lubricated. It's a snug fit."

Indeed,it was. Her pussy rippled and stretched open wider as she lifted herself, then pressed deeper, claiming more and more of my length with each cycle. A few grunts of exertion and grimaces accompanied her progress, until at last I felt her lips meet my balls.