Grease Monkey Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice cock, Red," she smiled, leaning down to rest her chest on mine. A kiss followed. "You don't mind if I drive for a while?"

"Not at all," I giggled, and she sat up, preparing to start the engine. She lifted her hips, then sat back down, gently at first, then a bit harder, and harder still.

"Oh fuck, that's good!" she gasped, finding her rhythm and setting the cruise control. It was a nice, easily maintained speed, good for economy but would still get us there. The road was very bumpy, though, and I became entranced by her breasts, bouncing and slapping against each other while swinging in circles. I captured one of the large, full globes with my hands, and steered the stiff nipple to my lips. If she could cum from suckling alone, I had to assume that suckling while fucking had the same destination. Her moans grew louder, confirming it.

And to think I almost didn't call her. She offered up her number, of her own volition, and I almost didn't act on it. How much fun would a grease stained lady mechanic be on a date, anyway? Under those coveralls was likely a lumpy, decidedly un-feminine body, right? Yeah, she was lumpy, all right. Lumpy in all the right places, and most definitely feminine as well. Thank God my better senses took control, and made me pick up the phone, or I would have missed this opportunity.

The opportunity to feel her slippery pussy, sliding up and down smoothly on my hard cock. The opportunity to lick my lips, and still taste her juices on them. The opportunity to satisfy my predilection for busty beauties, and suck on those big tits with gusto. Add her kisses to the list, and I had plenty to be thankful for.

"GNNAAAHHHHHNNNNNNN! Shit!" she screamed, and mashed the accelerator. Her hips became a blur, as she skewered herself desperately. "Gonna cum, Red! Ahhn! Cumming! Fuck! Cumming!"

She sat straight up, tugging her nipple from my mouth, and bracing herself with both hands on my chest. She tossed her head back, hair flying in a wide arc, while grinding her cunt down hard over my cock, and howled as she came. Her pussy flooded my crotch, yet she continued to scream and buck her hips through wave after wave of exquisite pleasure. At last her tense body relaxed, and she wilted forward to squash those big melons between us. Her ragged breathing filled the room. I held her, stroking her hair, until she was breathing more normally.

"Red?" she whispered.

"Yes Julie?" I replied, as she lifted her head and tried to find my face through the dishevelled mop of blonde that blocked her view. A blue eye peered out.

"That was the best orgasm I've ever had," she smiled, combing the long strands away from her face.

"You're welcome," I laughed. She sat up, and unplugged, rolling on her hip before presenting her rump to me on all fours.

"Your turn to drive, lover," she groaned, "and don't spare the ponies. Just fuck me, honey. Make me scream again."

With pleasure. I scrambled into position, and speared her dripping cunt in one stroke. Grabbing her hips, I pulled her tight against me, then started to do exactly as she asked.

I fucked her. I mean, I FUCKED her, hard and fast, slamming my cock into her juicy snatch with reckless abandon. Her firm ass quivered and shook with each loud, furious stroke, while she screeched her enjoyment. I pounded her for several minutes, through at least one more orgasm, before she rolled onto her back. She smiled up at me, and cupped her breasts suggestively.

"Wanna fuck my tits, honey?" she giggled, juggling the bouncy globes while looking at me with a glint in her eye.

Hell yeah! I smiled back, and straddled her chest, laying my shaft in the deep cleft between her breasts. She squashed them together, and I moaned at the sensation of her softness surrounding my hardness. The word 'exquisite' just doesn't do it justice.

With a little spit added to the liberal coating of pussy froth that clung to my penis, her cleavage became a welcoming home. I speared the attractive crease eagerly, pushing into its cushioning embrace smoothly while Julie watched the head of my cock playing peek-a-boob at the top of each stroke. She wasn't the only one watching. Being a visual person, I was also enjoying the sight, and the look of pure lust that was now painted on her beautiful features. Of course, I also had the added pleasure of her resilient flesh forming a warm tunnel for my use. It was a heavenly feeling, that picked up nicely where her pussy had left off, bringing me ever closer to the brink.

"That's it, honey," she urged, a lascivious grin on her face. "Fuck my tits! Shake your champagne bottle and give me a victory shower!"

I had a flash image of the champagne fights on the podium at an F1 event, only my bottle was spewing cum, right in Julie's face. It was more than I could take.

"Oh god!" I groaned. "You asked for it!"

I managed to pull my cock out of the muffling sandwich between her breasts, just as the first substantial blast of semen leapt out. It hit her a glancing splat on the underside of her chin, deflecting into a sprinkle of gooey drops that landed all over her face and hair. The next shot hit her square on the lips, and I stroked out several more of declining intensity, until she was well glazed from her nipples to her nose. She sputtered through the glop, blowing cum-bubbles, and smiling up at me happily.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, licking her lips. "Still messy, but much more fun than grease on my face. I like it."

After a shower together, and a little fun in there, we snuggled together in bed, and slept the sleep of triumph and satisfaction. The next day, I drove us home, while Julie caressed her trophy. I occasionally caressed mine, as well, much to her enjoyment.

It seemed I could now look forward to being THE MOST Preferred Customer at the SuperLube. I could live with that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed your time reading this one.

Do you think Julie and Red have a future together? Let me know.

Please cast your votes below

Thanks.