Great Balls Of Fire

Story Info
Demi Moore balls Robert Redford.
2k words
3.78
39.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rockwell
Rockwell
39 Followers

Demi Moore was in the wardrobe room fitting the lingerie that she would wear in the next scene of ‘Indecent Proposal.’ That would be for the scene where she was to expose her panties with co-star and husband in film Woody Harrelson gearing her up for a morning sex romp. By chance, Robert Redford, another major star in the film, entered the room and caught her with not a stitch of clothing on.

“Oops, I’m dreadfully sorry, I thought no one’s here,” Robert said a bit flushed. He was looking for his costume designer. However Demi was unperturbed.

“You’re forgiven. Hey Bob, could you please help me choose which one of these panties is great?” she faced him holding up one and then the next, stretching the waistband in front of him. He tried to keep his eyes off her curvaceous body, ballooning tits, and a snatch that was covered with a great deal of hair.

Robert rubbed his chin contemplatively. “I guess the first one, I love white undies on women.”

“Good, thanks,” she said and casually went back to face the mirror and slipped into the chosen panties. Then she turned back to him. “I’ve got to shave my pubis, could you step out please, you’ve seen a lot don’t you?”

Robert nodded. “O course, just don’t nick yourself.”

“Pussy, pussy, pussy the despoiler of kingdoms, the downfall of man…” Robert was mumbling to himself as he walked down the hall feeling the beginnings of erection as the mental image of Demi’s curvaceous body furry pussy got imprinted in his head.

The camera whirred at Demi and Robert dancing a slow dance in the big house. Heard dialogue was not necessary in this scene only their animated moves were required.

Demi whispered to Robert. “My oh my! How old are you Bob if I may ask, sixty or sixteen?” She could feel his erection.

Robert smiled. “I’d like to join the people here in Hollywood whose age is indeterminate.”

“How about meeting me at my apartment tonight, room 2001 Fern Tower. Know that?” Demi leaned her head on his shoulder.

“Cut! Good take. Ok that wraps it up for today,” Andre Lyne, the director shouted and the crew sighed and clapped their hands.

The dashing Robert Redford arrived at quarter past nine in the evening at The Fern’s Tower. He was wearing rimless glasses, casual clothes: silk shirt, Levi’s and Italian loafers under black leather jacket when he strode in the elevator. What would she want from him? A fuck? The way she looked at him seemed she needed one. Am I too old for this? Give me a classy dame any old time and my dick will rise on the occasion. These things were running in the privacy of his head.

He rang her bell. She opened the door. There she was… groomed to perfection, wearing a see through peignoir, no underwear, tits straining, dark pubic hair trimmed to just a narrow strip.

“Come in Bob. Care for a drink? Champagne…Brandy… Scotch…Viagra…?”

“Brandy,” he said. “Who needs Viagra with a drop dead gorgeous body like yours?” he grinned.

“Just keeping it handy. If a man can’t get it up for some reason or another that’s devastating. I must admit I get turned on with older men,” she said pouring brandy on two glasses. “Younger men bore me. Older men have power, wisdom, and thinking dicks.”


“I’m not that powerful. I’m just an old actor on a comeback trail.”

“Old and humble. Our movie I believe is going to be a big hit. You have a powerful persona.”

“With you, yeah, I certainly would believe so.”

“You would contribute immensely to the film. Robert Redford who could ever forget you?” she said handing him his drink.

“I’m pleased. Thanks.”

She offered a toast. “To the success of Indecent proposal.” They raised glasses and drank.

“Why am I here with you?” Robert asked.

Demi walked over to the bar counter and picked a wafer thin cigarette case, opened it and took one. She offered him. He declined and told her that he had quit two years ago. She lit the cigarette with a phallic-shaped lighter. He noticed her rubbed the lighter knowingly with her fingers as she sat on the bar stool.

“Did you mean why I invited you here? Why? Didn’t you like what you saw this morning?” She asked blowing perfect smoke rings in the air.

“I like it but what do you like about me?”

“Why did you come here in the first place? To fuck me or what?”

“Curiosity and I’ve got nothin’ else to do tonight.”

She stubbed the cigarette in the ash tray.

“Sex is better if you’ve got nothin’ else to do, you agree?”

Robert pushed his jacket sleeve on his left wrist and looked over her Patek Philippe watch.

Demi stood. Sexual passion throbbed in her body and she’s not the person to be turned down. She shrugged off her nightdress letting it fall down on her ankles. She remained standing waiting for his reaction. She was all womanly, long limbs, big-breasted and a ‘come and get me’ pussy.

He turned sideways, hooked his thumb on the front pocket of his Levi’s, face flushing. Have he had enough pussies lately?

“What’s the matter, no interest?” She hunched her shoulder.

“You’re strikingly beautiful Demi.” He said facing her again, his blue eyes assessing her nudity.

She walked over to him and pushed the jacket off his shoulders as if there was an unspoken agreement.

“Nice jacket.” She said looking at his blue eyes, a pool of desire. She flung the jacket on the floor. Then she took hold of his hands. They were old hands but felt strong, and so with the other parts of his body as she felt them.

Age suited Robert.

Rugged.

Boyish grin.

Tousled blonde.

Startling good looks.

“You still haven’t lost your charm, Bob. What’s the secret?”

“It’s in the genes.”

“Right here in your jeans?” she said and intimately groped for his cock. It wasn’t exactly in the arousal state.

“Do you need Viagra?”

Robert narrowed his eyes and laughed. “I live in a farm, eat natural fresh food, stay out as much as possible from polluted places, drink moderately, ride my horse, ski, chop woods, swim and make love. I still don’t see the need for it, not just yet.”

“I’m interested in making love, we making out ‘equal’ sex.”

“Demi, I’m no longer sixteen and I’m not desperate to get laid.”

“Are you trying to say you’re rejecting my offer for a one night stand. Please don’t blow the whole thing. I seldom get the urge and I made preparations hours before you came in. At least allow me to open your jeans and let me hold your cock, for a minute or two. Would you?”

He was speechless. Demi broke the silence.

Demi was a prize catch.

“Well?” She said staring at him bright-eyed and optimistic.

She couldn’t stand anymore how he looked at her. She knew she had him.

Her hands held his face; kissed him long and hard, hot tantalizing kisses, pressed her body against him, and then groped him again. This time he was in the ‘gropable’ state.

His jeans were not belted. She twisted out the waist metal button then popped out the rest down. Robert wasn’t wearing underwear. He didn’t bother, especially if he’s wearing Levi’s 501. She drew the pants down halfway his massive thighs and he kicked off his shoes and finished getting off the jeans.

His cock was 80 per cent erect. Surely he didn’t need the damned Viagra.

Demi smiled and she raced on unbuttoning his shirt. Finally his tanned naked body with a fine display of muscles were exposed. Demi sank down on her knees and kissed the top end of his manhood. It further rose to 85 per cent erect. Her tongue swirled around the corona and her hand stroked it. Robert’s eyes drifted close as she took him in her mouth letting him feel her teeth scraped lightly as it passed through. Sealed in her luscious smacker, she began a showy kind of giving head by letting his boner bulge out her cheek and looking up at him. When she slipped it off there was an audible ‘pop.’ It was 105 per cent erect, ready to enter heaven. Robert was big, not awesome, but enough to say he’s well-equipped.

Robert was aroused by her confidence. She took him like she was picking an apple. Demi must be near forty and in his opinion, this age is when a woman is worth talking to and bedding as well. She licked and licked around and around, nibbling, caressing until finally putting it all in her mouth and almost getting to the base. Wow! Women nowadays certainly knew how to make a man feel like a king.

“You like it?”

“It’s great,” he finally spoke. He held her mobile head as she resumed her deed and felt a lift-off. A zooming in the air.

Then Demi stood. “Let’s sit on the sofa, shall we?” she offered and led his cock as she walked across the room to the sofa.

Robert sank in the sofa and his boner jutted out like a King Cobra. Demi sat sideways facing him and took away his glasses and put them aside and kissed him again, wet and hard. His one hand snaked to her bottom and squeezed the cheek of her ass. As she stroked his hard ware, his finger reached deeply in the middle of her bottom and traced her wet vulva. She gasped.

Robert’s boner was hot in her hand and 200 per cent erect. She bent over and sucked it once not sparing the balls while her pink ass was stuck out in the air and Robert’s fingers were dipping in her wet damp. Then she shifted her body and knelt astride his lap. She offered her tits and he sucked on them. His hands followed to feel the excitement of her bare tits. Hard nipples, soft firm contours. Beautiful. Perfect.

Later her hand was rubbing his boner along her warm wetness. His hands slid down to her waist, hips, thighs, bottom then over the front where his thumb circled her clit. “Ohhh that’s good.” At last her hand put his boner where it would find gainful employment. She moved slowly, up…and…down…. Up…and…down. Her breathing was becoming ragged. Her pussy was gloving him tight and warm. He got lost in the sensation and removed his thumb over her clit.

“Hey put it back,” she scolded him.

After a minute or so, she dismounted him, brought her feet on the floor, turned away from him, pressed her thighs together and re-engaged his boner to her juiciness. Robert gasped at his re-entry. Now he could watch her big ass bouncing over his boner. She was so into it and her moaning was infectious.

“Demi, please I want to return the favor,” Robert said.

In the next moment Demi was lying on her back and Robert’s head was buried in her fairyland. Robert had a skillful tongue and in a tiny minute she screeched to orgasm. Quickly, he climbed aboard and stabbed his straight shooter into her bubbling hole. She wrapped her legs around him, in a scissors embrace. Robert was a portrait of a Marlboro Man showing his expert horsemanship. Surely he was giving her great balls of fire to achieve another of that rip-roaring orgasm. He knew everything to know, and used his skills accordingly. When her mouth gaped, and hips arched up, he held back his own, until she tensed, her face blushed and then bucked up and down like she was on a bumpy trip. Robert steadied his pace up to the point that he had to release, timing it like a cowboy about to rope a cattle, and he squirted his seed outside of her, spilling them on her body like a garden sprinkler. After their rapture subsided, they were smiling contentedly.

“How about me taking you out for dinner?” asked Robert.

“No, I have dinner prepared here. Sex and Fooood---always a good combination.”

“Now that you mentioned that, I’m famished.”

“And I supposed I could have another refill afterwards.”

“Why not, I’ve just started. I’m a late bloomer,” Robert replied exuding his charm to the max.

* * * *

Rockwell
Rockwell
39 Followers