Great Expectations & Dreams

Story Info
Black girl gets it all from a white guy.
12.4k words
4.37
47.9k
66
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bucksilver
bucksilver
426 Followers

After noticing that around 90% of the stories in Interracial Love were about a black man with a big cock lusting after and seducing some white woman, married or unmarried, I decided to write something exactly opposite. So, if you are into the black men seducing white women, for whatever reason, don't bother with this story, you will not like it. If you want something different, give it a shot.

*****

Travis Maddox was awaken at 5 am by the ring of his hotel room's phone. He was up from California's Silicon Valley to Seattle, Washington to attend a seminar on development of computer hardware. This Friday was to be the last day of the four day event. So, he had called his young bride of almost three years just before dinner the evening before to tell her that he would be home between 8 and 8:30 that next evening. It was the first time since they were married that he had been away from her for more than overnight.

An early riser, the 28 year old was about to get out of bed, anyway. Still he wondered who would be calling him so early in the morning. The Kentucky born Travis answered with his usual baritone voice, "Hello. Maddox here."

"Good morning, Mister Maddox. Rosemary here from the seminar. I must apologize for calling so early."

Recalling Rosemary from check-in he responded with, "Good morning, Rosemary. I was about ta git up, anyway. What kin I do for you?"

"There was a fire in the hotel's kitchen earlier this morning. So, we are canceling the last day of the seminar. You will be emailed the information that was to be presented today with the email addresses of the presenters. So, you can ask questions, and/or make comments."

"OK well, I guess I'll haveta git ahold of the airline and see if I kin change my flight time ta something earlier."

"No problem, Mister Maddox. We have taken the liberty to do that for you. We have you on a flight leaving at 7:22 this morning to San Francisco. Same airline." Rosemary went on to tell Travis that his boarding pass would be given him when he checked out of the hotel.

Travis' flight arrived on time. With no baggage to claim, he was in his Tahoe and on the freeway south bound by 9:40. He had tried to phone his wife, Ashley, when he was on the tram to long term parking. When her voice mail came on, he terminated the call. One reason was that his wife was a late riser when she didn't have to get up to make him breakfast. So, she would most likely still be in bed when he arrived home. The second reason he didn't leave message was that Ashley was very bad at clearing her voice mail box.

Out on south bound Freeway #101, Travis had time to think about his young wife, Ashley, an only child. Born into money, she was not much of a cook, but she kept a clean house. The loving, including sexual intercourse, was fantastic and as often as either one wanted.. They had decided to spend their first three years of marriage doing things and seeing sights together. They felt that by their third anniversary they would be a good parental team ready to start their family. Blond hair, blue eyes, slender 5 foot 6 inch body, she was an attractive "All American" girl. He had never received a good answer to why she had dropped out of college after her sophomore year. Her parents told him that she had good grades and had passed all her general education courses. So, it left a question in his mind that he hoped she would answer some time soon.

Coming up the road to their home, Travis noticed that the front driveway gate was open. He had told her before to keep it closed, especially when she was there alone. Living in an semi-rural area, the nearest neighbor was quite a distance from their home. That is why they had the automated gate and alarm system in the house.

The Day Before

Ashley was shopping at the local Target when she met two black men. One was Floyd Wallace. The jock she was getting it on with at college. Once he had her addicted to black cock, he arranged for her to join some other coeds, white, brown and black, to service the other black jocks on campus. She had left college after her fourth semester to get away from it all. Telling nobody about her addiction, she had married Travis thinking she had beaten it. Almost five years later, just seeing Floyd, aka Buck, it all came back. The feeling of those big black cocks thrust deep inside of her body. Or, the cock sucking contests. One where they would try to get the most of a long cock like Buck's in their mouth and down their throat. Then, who could suck the black men off the quickest, swallowing it all.

Ashley tried to tell the men that she was married. However, Buck kept telling his friend how good she was in college. So, her objections only served the make the men more determined to get into her married pants. She ended up giving them her address and agreeing to meet at her home the next morning. She expected her husband to be home tomorrow evening. "But, he could come home early." she complained.

"Ahh don't worry about it, Ash. My sister is in town. We'll bring her along as a lookout. We're in construction. So, we'll bring our work truck. That way we can tell him that we were there to look at some remodeling." Buck assured Ashley.

That satisfied her since she and Travis had spoke about doing some remodeling once they had bought the house.

__________________________________________________

Buck's sister Vanessa stood watching out of the home's front window. Looking down the rather long driveway, thinking, "Why am I here? I don't really approve of what my brother is doing, and maybe they should have closed the gate. It might slow him down some." She was told to watch for a year old, dark red Tahoe SUV. Vanessa didn't have the slightest idea what a year old Tahoe looked like, or what constituted an "SUV." She decided that she would sound the alarm on any dark red vehicle coming up the driveway.

The chocolate skinned young woman watched for a few minutes then decided to get a can of 7-up that she was told was in the refrigerator. Just as she turned to go to the kitchen, Travis turned onto the driveway, passing through the open gate. Noticing the strange, lifted, crew cab pick up truck he thought, "I guess Ashley has a visitor." Parking in the garage, he touched the hood of his wife's car. It was cold. Mumbling to himself, "She hasn't been anywhere yet today. So, why hasn't she checked her phone? Then, she would know that I called several times this morning."

Travis entered the kitchen from the garage, hearing sounds he'd rather not hear in his household and finding a black woman he do not recognize closing their refrigerator door. Five feet eleven inches tall herself, Vanessa looked up at the six foot five inch, broad shouldered, Travis, knowing that this just had to be the husband. She started to say something, but he held his finger to his lips as to say "Shhhh" He then turned his attention to the sound of flesh slapping against flesh and his wife yelling, "Yeah, fuck that white pussy. Ram that black monster up in there..." After a few more choice words, Ashley returned to sucking on the black cock she had been jacking off with both hands.

After about two or three minutes of videoing the action with his smart phone, Travis sat it in a position to continue to catch the action. He then turned to Vanessa and motioned for her to follow him. He grabbed a box of leaf bags from a kitchen cabinet. In the master bedroom he pointed to a four drawer chest and instructed her to empty the contents of the drawers into the black bags. He then grabbed two arms full of clothes off the hangers and headed out to the Tahoe. On his return he told Vanessa to bag his shoes and everything on the top shelf of his side of the closet. Grabbing the remaining clothes on hangers, Travis turned to Vanessa and said, "When you have the stuff bagged bring them out to the garage." She nodded "OK" wondering why she was willing to be so obedient the this white stranger. She was there only because she felt that she owed her brother for taking her in and providing a cell phone so she could find a job.

After loading all his clothes into the Tahoe, Travis went back in, grabbed his cell phone, then went into the study. There he disconnected the desk top PC tower that held quite a bit of their family records and all their accounting records. He also grabbed the metal file box that contained all their marriage documents and other pertinent hard files. He had Vanessa packing up all his tools in the garage. All accept the gardening tools. Those stayed with the house. Leased from his in-laws with a five year option to buy, Travis made a mental note to cancel the application for a loan to exercise the option.

While Travis placed the file box in the SUV, Vanessa approached him holding a box and in almost a whisper, "These are the last of your tools..."

Travis took the box and stowed it in the SUV. Turned to Vanessa and in a his deep low voice and Kentucky accent (with a ting of Californian creeping in), "Good, follow me. We're almost done, here." Back in the study he went into the closet and pulled open the back wall, revealing a gun safe. Opening the safe he removed five long gun cases off the top shelf of the closet. The first weapon he drew out of the safe was a "Street Sweeper" shotgun. He paused for a few moments, knowing that in the drawer at the bottom of the safe contained a box of double ought buck shotgun shells. He looked at the gun in his hands, realizing that he could go out and totally waste the two black men fucking his wife. Even Ashley, if he wanted too.

Vanessa whispered, "You'd hafta kill us all... And, even if you didn't get caught, you don't strike me as the kinda guy that could live with that.."

Travis slipped the shotgun into its case and told Vanessa to hold out her arms. He then placed the other four of his long guns in their cases and in her arms, then asked, "That's not too much for you, is it?"

"No. I'll be alright." she answered and started off to the SUV. He picked up the accessories and ammo drawer, placed his cased pistol and revolver on top and followed her out to the garage.

After Travis closed the back of the SUV and had dug the keys out of his pocket, Vanessa said, "Ah, look, I ah, I can't stay here... My brother is one of those in there doing your wife, or soon to be ex-wife as the case may be. Ah, he's gonna really be pissed at me. So, could you run me up to his apartment so I can get my things?"

He looked at the ebony women for a few seconds then growled, "Yeah Okay, git in..." She had retrieved her purse. So, with no hesitation, Vanessa jumped into the passenger seat of the Tahoe.

About a mile away from what was until a few minutes ago, his home, Travis pulled into a small shopping center with a gas station and convenience store. Parking the SUV he turned to her and asked "Would you like to get something to drink or eat? I need to make some calls."

She replied, "Yeah, a Seven-Up might calm me down a bit."

"Do you need some money?"

"Nah, I've got it. You will be here when I get back, won't you?

Travis gave her a weak smile and replied, "Oh yeah, good chance I'll still be on the phone."

As soon as Vanessa was out of the SUV, Travis got on his cell phone to Alexander Haegar. He and Alex, a lawyer, came to work at his employer on the same day, going through orientation together, they had become good friends. "Alex? Travis here. I need a good divorce lawyer. An' I figured you'd be the one ta talk too."

"Travis?!? Why the hell would you need a divorce attorney???"

"Well, I'll tellya, Alex, they cancelled the last day of the seminar. So, I got home around ten this morning and found Ashley getting royally fucked by two black men. Got some video, packed up my stuff an' got outta there."

"Geez Travis, I'm sure sorry to hear that. Sue's gonna be sorry too. I'll make a call to a lady I know that practices out of Dublin."

"Good Alex, that's great. See if she can meet for lunch at that steak house in Pleasanton that we've been to a couple of times."

"I'll see what I can do. Give me a half hour or forty five minutes, I'll be back to you."

"Thanx Alex, talk ta ya later."

Travis' next call was to his friend that owned a cabin in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Getting the "OK" to use the cabin for a couple of weeks, he also got the phone number of the realtor that had the key to the front door and the remote control for the gate at the entrance to the driveway. When Vanessa returned, he was sending the video to his ex-in-laws. Telling them that it was going on at that time. That he had all his stuff out of the house, including his guns and ammo. As she settled in, he called his boss and asked for one or two weeks off to handle the problem.

Once Travis was off the phone Vanessa turned to him and extended her right hand, "Vanessa Wallace, and you are?"

He smiled and grasp her hand with his right hand, "I'm sorry. We shoulda got that out of the way early on. Travis Maddox." The he started the SUV and moved back into traffic and asked, "Where does your brother live?"

"Ah, San Leandro. Do you know how to get there from here? I have his address in my purse." she replied.

Getting on Highway 101 north he said, "Yeah, I know how to get there." He handed her his smart phone and said, "Punch in the address in there and tell me where to git off the 880."

As they entered the parking lot of Buck's apartment, Travis received a call from Alex, "OK Travis. You're on for lunch. Her name is Diana Edelman. She's not a barracuda type divorce attorney, just good at it. Look for a tall attractive woman with dark auburn hair. She wears business suits and looks like an attorney. I told her what you look like, and they know her there. So, they may have already seated her when you arrive. Keep me posted, buddy, Okeh."

"Thanks Alex, and yeah, I'll keep ya posted." He terminated the call and turned to Vanessa, "So my lady, what do you wanna do?"

Vanessa hesitated a bit, then in a low but determined tone, "I want to get my stuff, give my brother back his key and phone, then find someplace else to live, or go home."

Travis looked at Vanessa for a few pregnant moments. He had never considered ebony women. However, this one had an attraction to him that he could not pin down. "I'll tellya what. I'll buy you lunch for helping me get out of there so quick. Then we can go from there, Okeh?"

Vanessa managed a bright smile, "Sounds good to me. I'll be right back."

Ten minutes later she returned with her stuff. He stepped out of the SUV and opened one of the rear passenger doors . Her luggage took up what room remained in the Tahoe. Closing the door, he turned to Vanessa, "Do you have a drivers licence?"

Caught a bit off guard by his question she stuttered, "A what..? Oh yeah, I mean yes, I ah Ohio? I'm from Cincinnati..."

"That'll do. Mind drivin'? I've got some more calls ta make."

Vanessa looked at him for a few moments. She did not at all comprehend the events of the last couple of hours. Especially the element of trust that had developed between herself and Travis. Why didn't she say something when he entered the house? Why did she so obediently help him move everything into the Tahoe. And, now her almost immediate reply was "Well okay, I've never driven anything this big. But, it can't be that hard."

"Good, the key's in the ignition." he said taking her laptop and placing it behind the front seat. "I'll give you directions. We are meeting an attorney there to get things started."

Travis guided Vanessa to Interstate 580, "Turn right onto the on-ramp. It says East. But you'll be going south for a few miles. Then it'll turn east. Shortly there after that, you'll see a sign for the 680 interchange. I'll tell you where to get off when we see that sign."

As the south bound 580 swept off toward the east, Travis ended a phone call with his soon to be ex-father-law, Bill Andrews. He turned to Vanessa and said, "Her parents walked in while they were really goin' at it. What would get her ta do somethin' like that?" Then almost talking to himself, "Was it somethin' I did or didn't do?"

They passed the first sign for the 680 before she replied, "I don't know. I've never done it...Never been married."

Travis shot a glance at her, but said nothing. Then, "There's Hopyard, go on to Santa Rita, turn right at the end of the off ramp."

Off the freeway, a mile or so down the road he told her where to turn left at the next traffic signal. Then pointed out the restaurant. As she parked the SUV he said, "You're a good driver. For not knowing the freeways or the streets, or even the Tahoe, you did very well. It allowed me to get a hold of some people without gettin' a traffic ticket."

She smiled, "Thanks, it's easier to drive than I thought it would be..."

Out of the SUV Travis said, "Well, I hope you like steaks and/or sea food, 'cause that's what they got here."

They found that the attorney was already seated and were guided to her table. After introductions were made, and drinks ordered, Travis brought up the video on his phone for Diana. She watched shaking her head and said, "Not much of a wife that would do that. I've seen it quite a bit, but still don't understand why." He then brought up the file box, telling Diana that all their marriage related documents were in it. Including their marriage licence, certificate and pre-nup.

Diana flipped through the files while Travis continued to tell her what was in the box, "There are contracts for our joint credit cards, bank accounts and stuff like that. I took out half the balances in the checking and savings accounts. I also grabbed the desk top tower. It may have some additional information you can use. "

Closing the file box Diana said, "Great Travis, It's all here. You've made my job a lot easier. What do you do for a living? I know you work for a tech company. What do you do there?"

"I'm a mechanical engineer. We work with university labs and company R&D departments making one of a kind stuff."

"You're an engineer!?! injected Vanessa, "You've got to be the fastest thinking, quickest acting engineer type that I've ever met in my young life. The ones that I have met would still be standing around trying to analyze the situation and wondering what the heck they should do about it." She took a sip of coffee, then continued, "You shoulda seen this guy. I'm suppose to be the look out and sound the alarm if he shows up. I turn to the frig to get a soda, turn around and he's there in the kitchen. He then shushes me when he sees his wife getting it from two black guys, one of which is my brother. Pulls out his smart phone and starts the video you just watched. Then he leads me back to the master bedroom where we start getting his stuff out of there and into his Tahoe. We were gone in about ten minutes."

Diana looked at Travis, "She's right. That doesn't sound like the engineer type to me, either. More like an army or marine officer in combat."

He gave the ladies a sheepish smile, "My dad was a coal miner that has risen to be the mine superintendent. Did night school to become a mining engineer, then got his MBA. He taught his boys ta hunt an' fish. Also, he taught us ta recognize times when quick thinking an' action were required. Then to be able to rise ta the occasion. A fairly tall family we played football and basketball in high school an' college. Ya don't have much time ta stand around an' think about in those two sports, 'specially basketball."

"I see." said Diana as the waiter approached the table to take their order. "Well, it looks like I have everything to get started."

Travis handed Diana a business card with Bill Andrews name and cell phone number on the back, "Bill, her father, said that to maintain our friendship, he would like to see the marriage dissolved as painlessly and quickly as possible."

bucksilver
bucksilver
426 Followers