Great Fuck Convention Day

Story Info
Kissed and fucked by a tattooed stranger!
762 words
3.32
18.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so looking forward to the tattoo convention at the weekend, I knew what tattoo I was going to get and couldn't wait.

On the morning off the convention, I jumped out of bed, showered, applied my makeup with my flicked up eyeliner to bring out the blue colour of my eyes which complimented my long blonde hair.

I dressed in leather as I was riding my motorbike to the convention, I love the feel off leather against my skin especially as I decided not to wear any underwear, as I was having a great tattoo on my ass.

Excitement surged through my whole body! Today was going to be a fantastic day. I had no idea how fucking fantastic it was going to be until I arrived at the convention!

My cunt was so wet and couldn't wait to be fucked when I was pushed on the bed by a gorgeous tattooed man that I had only just met.

I was completely naked, and I could see his perfect cock standing out waiting to be fucking my cunt.

We had only met 30 minutes ago at the tattoo convention.

And he came up to me, and kissed me so passionately that I wanted to fuck him right there while everyone watched us.

"Come with me, I've got a room booked and I really want to fuck you so hard!" He whispered into my ear.

I grabbed his hand as we walked out of the convention.

Within moments we were both completely naked in his room.

He came over to the bed, and straightaway he moved his head down to my cunt and started to lick me, suck my clit and tongues my cunt with such a perfect method... fuck me, he is so good at this, as he inserted a finger into my ass.

As he kept fingering my ass and giving me such an amazing oral sexual session... I desperately wanted to suck his cock.

I shouted out to him about sucking his cock, so he stood up while I sat up and I started to lick, kiss and suck his tasty cock... I held the shaft as I deep throated him, and enjoyed his cock so much in my mouth.

Suddenly I could feel his cum squirting into my mouth and I swallowed it, so tasty as it slid down my throat.

But I still need to be fucked!

So I started to lick his cock again and he soon harden up again.

"Fuck my cunt so hard... no actually fuck my ass!" I said.

And he turned me over onto my front, and slipped his swollen cock into my ass, he pulled at my hair, and thrusted so deep into my ass... this was so amazing and felt so good feeling his cock deep inside me.

I rubbed my clit and inserted two fingers into my cunt, he pulled my hair with one hand and placed his other hand on my lower back... he kept thrusting so hard that our bodies made that slapping sound... fuck me... this feels so good!

I could feel myself cumming as I was so wet and juicy that it started to run down my thighs as he kept fucking my ass.

I could hear his breathing slowing down as he started to cum... I felt a massive explosion in my ass... god that felt amazing!

He had the best cock I've ever had in my ass.

His tattooed body was so perfect!

After we both orgasmed, the sweat was pouring off both of us, and my cum on my thighs was so wet and warm.

As he removed his cock from my ass, I moved and could feel his cum sliding out of my ass.

"Can I use the bathroom to freshen up please?" I asked.

"Of course you can, but I'm going to join you and fuck your cunt in the shower!"

Fuck me this was the best convention I'd ever been too.

So we spent all afternoon fucking...

In my mouth, in my cunt and in my ass. He kept cumming so much! It was so fucking good!

As the evening approached I told him I had to go and thanked him for such a great fucking afternoon.

And kissed his soft lips and gave him my number..."text me when you want to fuck!" I said as I left, knowing I would hear from him tomorrow... and my cunt started to get so wet again at the thought of it.

He was the perfect fucker I had ever fucked!